Trilogy Weddings & Events Reviews

Trilogy Weddings & Events 6
Trilogy Weddings & Events 7

Jamie Sholian · Married on 03/23/2019

Private Wedding Cruise

We reserved two private catamarans with Trilogy to celebrate with our wedding guests post wedding. We had the best experience!! The team was so helpful coordinating in advance of our trip and then once we arrived were so professional and friendly! The food, exceeded our expectation and was delicious! The sail itself was beautiful, with whale sightings and a fantastic sunset.

Thank you Trilogy for all the work you did to make this a great experience!!

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Jack

Jack Huang · Married on 12/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Planning a destination wedding for the first time was hard and intimidating for us, but Taryn and Jenny made it so much easier and so much more enjoyable. The whole team was professional, responsive, and very very friendly throughout the entire wedding planning process AND the wedding itself. From coordinating to decorations they helped us took care of everything. They made our wedding experience so much better than we can ever expect. We were very lucky to have came across Trilogy as our vendor team.

Sent on 02/21/2019
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 8

Kylie · Married on 06/05/2018

My husband and I are beyond happy that we chose a private charter for our wedding reception on Trilogy’s newest catamaran, T3. The entire experience was absolutely amazing and MADE our whole day. I am still daydreaming about it. From the very beginning of our planning, we knew we wanted to incorporate sail and share the Maui magic with all of our guests. After our first talk with Taryn, the special events coordinator, we knew Trilogy was the perfect company to go through. She was so easy to talk to, listened to what we wanted, responded to every email promptly, was super friendly, and was simply a pleasure to plan with. You can tell she truly cares about each couple and really enjoys her job. The boat itself was STUNNING and it was obvious that the crew wanted to make sure we had a memorable and enjoyable experience while onboard. Weddings can be stressful, and I have a hard time letting others do things for me, but when we showed up for the reception everything was decorated and the food was displayed above and beyond what I expected which literally washed my stress away instantly. The whole sail was so much fun! All of our guests are still raving about what a great time it was. I would recommend a wedding sail over and over again. It is a very unique and beautiful way to celebrate. Ps. If you are blessed with rain on your wedding day, they can sail you out of it and into the Maui sunshine, leaving a picture perfect rainbow in the background. I know, it happened. Much mahalos for the hospitality and for so many unforgettable memories that will sail in our hearts for a lifetime!

Sent on 07/04/2018
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 16
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 17
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 18

Trilogy Weddings & Events's reply:

Aloha Kylie! Wow! Thank you so much for your thoughtful review. It truly means the world to us. We're so glad to hear that your experience went above and beyond, and we hope that you'll come back and sail with us very soon. All the best to you and Jason! Congrats on a beautiful wedding!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 04/08/2018

My husband and I traveled from Seattle, WA to get married in Maui. We purchased a three hour sunset sail for 30 people. I was incredibly impressed by the entire experience we had working with Trilogy. The whole team at Trilogy is incredibly fun, welcoming, and professional. I was very anxious to be planning a wedding in a location that I had never been to. Jenny and Taryn worked to ensure that the entire wedding process went smoothly from start to finish. We were able to have a quick rehearsal the day prior to our sail. Our entire wedding went by very fast and Taryn worked to keep everything on schedule. All of our guests were impressed with the service of the staff. The team worked to ensure everyone had drinks in their hands and that everyone was comfortable. During the ceremony the captain made sure to have the boat facing the most beautiful part of the island. The only thing I would have done differently was to add more hours to our sail, the evening passed by way too quickly. I even gave the team decorations for the boat and they gladly took them over night and set them up exactly as I had envisioned. Words cannot express what a great experience it was to work with Trilogy. We look forward to returning and certainly working with Trilogy in the future!

Sent on 04/16/2018

LAURA · Married on 03/16/2018

We recently had our wedding ceremony on one of the trilogy catamarans and it was an amazing experience! Working with Jenny Coon and Taryn Johnson was a pleasure. Planning a wedding from out of town was made so easy with their help and they connected us with great people to be our officiant and musician who were both amazing as well! The crew on board we're great as well and we had the best time, I wish we could do it all again. It was seriously the best wedding I have ever been to!

Sent on 03/23/2018
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 19
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 20
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 21
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 22

Jen · Married on 01/27/2018

I honestly cannot say enough wonderful things about Trilogy! We had the wedding of our dreams! Jenny and Taryn, our wedding coordinators, made planning a wedding from the other side of the country easy and worry free. Everything I described over the phone or via email came to life as we wanted on our wedding day. They took care of everything. The musician, Bu, our ceremony officiant, Uncle Mike, and the entire Trilogy crew were absolutely phenomenal. Our wedding guests were still raving about the wedding well after we got home from Hawaii. We can’t thank you enough for everything! If you are considering a wedding in Hawaii, please consider Trilogy as an option. You will NOT be disappointed!

Sent on 02/12/2018
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 23

Elisabeth · Married on 11/11/2017

There is absolutely nothing that would have made our wedding reception any better. The setting is gorgeous, even with a little bit of rain, it is just the right size and it feels perfectly festive. There was room for a ton of us to dance the night away, yet it was not so cavernous when I danced hula solo for my husband. Add to this great communications and professionalism all the way through. I would highly recommend Trilogy again.

Sent on 01/08/2018

Brigid · Married on 11/02/2017

The Trilogy experience surpassed our expectations. Taryn was so helpful and easy to work with. She would respond immediately with a friendly email or phone call to any/all of my questions and concerns. And the Trilogy Catamaran Crew... they were amazing also! Captain Caleb was a hit with the kiddos as well as my step-father, (who never left his side). ALL of our guests complemented the professionalism of the crew from the welcoming, to the safety talk, to the food/beverage service. We could not have asked for a better wedding...perfect amount of people, plenty of space on the boat, gorgeous weather, fun crew, delicious food. Thank you for making our wedding such a fun, relaxing and beautiful experience and the most memorable day of our lives!!!

Sent on 01/03/2018
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 29
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 30
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 31

Mengyao · Married on 10/05/2017

It was such a great experience to work with Jenny and Taryn. They took care of every detail and answered all our questions so quickly and responsively. We also had a last minute cancelation from our officiant, but Taryn helped to sort it out in just one day. With the whole team, we didn't need to worry too much on our wedding day, and they made everything just perfect and all our guests had a wonderful time. The sailboat itself is also very comfortable with enough space for a small group of people; and the trip was planned well, with a right timing to capture the beautiful sunset. We got many amazing photos to share. Definitely five stars! Hope to sail with them again.

Sent on 12/26/2017
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 32
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 33
    Trilogy Weddings & Events 34

Alexandra · Married on 09/30/2017

Thank you, TRILOGY for giving us such a unique, exclusive, intimate and luxurious wedding, it was a DREAM! The day started with our guests setting sail from Lahaina Harbor on board Trilogy and heading to the private island of Lanai. On the way over, the crew lavished everyone with tasty appetizers and drinks, all while providing bits of information on the history and ecology of the islands. First class all the way!

Our ceremony took place at Trilogy’s open Hale (pavilion) overlooking the beautiful Manele Bay! Mike Lopez was our officiant and did a wonderful job. Prior to the wedding, he helped us determine what kind of service we wanted and what was important to us. The Hawaiian ceremony we chose was a perfect reflection of our personalities.

After the ceremony, everyone enjoyed signature Tahitian Vanilla bean smash cocktails and an assortment of delicious pupus! This gave us time to sneak away to the iconic Pu’upehe (Sweetheart) Rock, where the red dirt, oily water, and myriad of colors made for the most amazing sunset photos of my life.

When we arrived back at the Hale, we sat down to enjoy our hand-selected “local” style menu beautifully prepared by Maui Flavors. I especially liked the ahi poke cups and the sweet potato haupia pie dessert…yum! After dancing and enjoy the rest of the evening everyone loaded onto the boat and headed back to Maui under a starry night sky, while we snuck off to the Four Seasons Lanai. Simply amazing.

Our whole experience was amazing and I have Jenny to thank for making it better than I could have imagined! From start to finish she took care of everything and made my vision real. For example, a custom designed seven strand lei, beautiful decor and flowers, and a minute by minute timeline. Jenny was extremely organized and detailed throughout the entire process, and I did not have to worry at all with such a great team taking care of everything!

Sent on 04/04/2018

J · Married on 09/05/2017

We had an AWESOME night on the Trilogy! Everyone was so kind and welcoming. We felt like family the whole time! Thank you all for a great time! The ship, food, drinks, views and staff were all 5 star!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Jillian · Married on 07/17/2017

Words cannot describe how spectacular our experience with Trilogy was of our July 2017 wedding. Jenny and Taryn took care of every detail and were a delight to work with. We always felt that we were a high priority for the Trilogy team for the 12 months leading up to the event. They set us up with the most extraordinary vendors and handled all third party contracts without a hiccup. The day of the wedding went absolutely flawlessly! The Trilogy team served great drinks, and food that was to die for. They made sure our guests always had a drink in their hand and completely went above and beyond our expectations. Our guests enjoyed a beautiful sunset cruise after the ceremony, complete with a visit from a pod of dolphins. We highly recommend using Trilogy for a wedding venue. Our guests keep telling us what a remarkable and unique experience our wedding was, and using Trilogy really allowed us to make it a personal and memorable event unlike a traditional ceremony.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Kung · Married on 05/06/2017

We had the best time of our lives. The whole experience was fabulous. Every single one of our wedding guests told us how amazing the wedding was and how great the service that Trilogy provided. Jenny Coon was excellent and fantastic as the wedding coordinator. Using her was one of the best choices we made.

For the sail from Lahaina to Lanai island and back, Captain Emily and the rest of Trilogy 1 crew were friendly, professional, and responsive to all our needs. They wanted to make sure we and our guests had the best time.

They made us feel very special, and they exceeded our very high expectations. We highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/21/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/05/2017

We selected Trilogy for our wedding welcome event on May 3, 2017. We worked closely with Jenny to plan the event. She was extremely responsive and had great ideas for us. She made is so easy for us. The event was the highlight of the week. Captain Emily and her crew were so nice, courteous, and fun. They even spotted dolphins as they started swimming along the catamaran. It was a gorgeous sight! The food and drinks were excellent. All of our guests still talk about this event. I highly recommend Trilogy to host your next special event. We also booked the Sunset sail Trilogy cruise last year and that was so much fun and next time we plan to book the one of the discover tours. Trilogy is a great all around company and has something for everyone.

We can't thank Trilogy enough for making it a perfect event for us to kick off the week of wedding festivities. ~Michelle & Keith

Sent on 07/22/2017

Bernie · Married on 04/20/2017

Annie and I truly enjoyed our time on Trilogy II. The boat was amazing, but what truly stood out was the amazing service by Captain Brian and his crew. Though the weather didn't quite cooperate with us, the crew did everything to make our trip one to remember.

Of course, we can't forget about Jenny and her help in getting everything setup for us. We had an amazing experience from our initial contact with Jenny and Trilogy Weddings, to the execution of our event. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Lindsay · Married on 01/15/2017

Our day was absolutely perfect, everyone on the ship took such amazing care of us uncle Mike was an outstanding officiant and Brian was an equally amazing captain. We will definately Be recommending triology to all of our friends and family. Thank you again.

Sent on 01/20/2017

Jessica · Married on 11/06/2016

I can't say enough about the Trilogy Ohana! Jenny is absolutely fantastic, I started corresponding with her Via email and was lucky enough to meet her in person on a trip prior to the wedding. She is warm, helpful, and organized.
    For my wedding & reception I really wanted an all inclusive venue. It can be challenges to micro manage a destination wedding, but with Jenny's help everything was perfect! I sent some reference photos of floral arrangements but, didn't see them until boarding Trilogy. WOW they were so beautiful! Better than I had hoped for and perfectly placed around the boat. The food was incredible and my group was not an easy one. I had vegans, gluten allergies, fish allergies.. (in just 19 people) and the answer I got was no problem. Everyone loved their meals!
    Mike the officiant gave us a beautiful ceremony with lots of traditional Hawaiian elements to honor my husbands heritage. It was perfect! Boo the musician played his ukulele the entire night without a break! He even added funny chats into his songs that made the entire group smile and laugh. ( I highly suggest getting him to play at your event, you will not regret it!) Creative island Visions photographed the evening & they have taken my breath away! Amazing women to work with and their photos just speak for themselves.. Stunning!
    The entire crew was absolutely fantastic! They treat everyone like family. They are so flexible to work with! Even with us taking breaks in between courses to take photos (sunsets do not wait!) they just made it happen. Everyone was impressed with the crew.

All in all my wedding day was perfect thanks to Trilogy. If you are looking for a private venue (i.e.- Not a resort with strange tourists peeking in on your wedding) with fantastic food, entertainment, crew, and minimal stress, Sail with Trilogy!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Sharifa · Married on 10/12/2016

I had picked Trilogy based off the reviews from Wedding Wire and TripAdvisor, and also because of LiAnne...out of the vendors that I had emailed for information, she was quick to respond to all my questions and I just knew she would be the perfect person to work with. And I definitely wasn't wrong! We did a welcome sunset reception prior to our wedding..and everything was flawless! From the delicious food, to the decor and ambiance, to the music...everything was just perfect, including the sunset! The catamaran looks brand new and the crew were so accommodating and even let my little nephew "drive" the boat which ended up being the highlight of his entire trip there. All our guests were impressed with the cruise and the details behind it (though I didn't do much as LiAnne handled everything for me!). I definitely would recommend Trilogy for any wedding events you're thinking of.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/30/2016

When you're planning a destination wedding on a boat of all places, you have limited Plan B options which can make a bride nervous. The Trilogy team took care of every worry/possibility with thorough planning and attention to detail and I can say that throughout the entire process, I was never, not once, nervous that my wedding wouldn't be perfect. Not only did they deliver on everything they said that they would/we discussed, they made the entire event a complete dream. Many brides cite one or two things that go wrong on their wedding day, but our day was perfect. On our wedding day, not a thing went wrong, and Trilogy was a huge part of that, making the entire planning process and day of so over our expectations.

Sent on 10/16/2016

Sandra · Married on 09/30/2016

The boat is lovely. The captain and staff are professional and very friendly. They delivered all they promised and more. I would not hesitate to charter the boat and crew again for another event. They helped make my daughter's wedding simply perfect.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Amina · Married on 08/28/2016

This was our dream wedding. Our wedding coordinator, Jenny, did a fantastic job helping us, the captain and crew were wonderful, our sermon Mike was a joy, and the photographer was amazing. We love everything about Trilogy and I recommend it to everyone! The food was delicious, the musicians, the decor-everything was perfect. Everyone had a wonderful time and everything came in such a smooth relaxing and fun transition we kept talking about how wonderful and amazing the wedding was. Thank you so much for making our dream wedding a success!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/27/2016

Trilogy Tours is the very best that there is. Talk about an incredible staff with friendly attitudes and a true passion for having fun and making memories on the water. My husband and I got married on the Trilogy boat out of Lahaina harbor and the crew, Jenny Coon and Ashlee made the day more amazing than anything we dreamed of. We were both speechless at the attention to detail, the laughter and good hearted conversations between the employees and our guests. Captain Casey made sure the boat stayed in the perfect angles for wind in my hair. I just can't say enough great things about them, both as people and as a company! We had the most incredible wedding and shared the memories with those we love the most. Everyone walked away from that evening with new experiences and so many great things to say about being on the catamaran and experiencing such a special event. I would HIGHLY recommend that you go on their boats, as I can promise you will not be disappointed. It will be the BEST trip you will take on the waters in Maui. And... if you are planning to get married in Maui, you absolutely MUST check them out for your ceremony. The photos, the food and drinks, the experience and the memories made.... are lifetime moments that will be treasured for years to come. Thank you Triology for making our day so memorable!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Siqi · Married on 08/20/2016

We had our post-wedding boat trip (sunset and snorkeling sail) with Trilogy and it was absolutely the best. Our guests all had an amazing time and raved about the sunset sailing experience. They told me it was definitely the highlight of the wedding weekend (other than the wedding ceremony itself obviously :D). Will definitely recommend Trilogy to any friends doing weddings or other events in Maui!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Jennie · Married on 08/04/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Trilogy. Jenny Coon is absolutely amazing at what she does. Everything was perfect from the cake to the flowers and the food. She was quick to respond to emails and calls. I would highly recommend Trilogy for a beautiful, fun and exciting reception!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Kat · Married on 07/16/2016

A sunset cruise with Trilogy was the absolutely perfect way to celebrate with our friends and family. Jenny was so accommodating in the planning process, promptly responding to multitudes of emails and spending lots of time on the phone. I also can't say enough about the crew - they were SOOO professional and friendly and helped us see countless whales up close. The food was amazing too and far exceeded our expectations. Not only was the onboard experience amazing and magical, but I found this to be the one of the most affordable receptions on the island, which you wouldn't expect for having your own fully chartered vessel and crew. The hotels venues are incredibly expensive, but Trilogy's pricing included so much and was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/18/2017