146 Reviews for Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia

Audio Equipment (2)
Chair Covers (2)
Wheelchair Access (2)
Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Outside Vendors (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Tent Accessories (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)

I highly recommed Kiva Club at Vistancia . I consider myself a pretty hard person to work with, since I expect things to be done precisely. also i'm not available all the time due to work schedule. I cant thank Sylvanna enough for putting up with me, and arranging everything to be perfect. we love the venue, the food, the pictures and videogropher she recommended. she pretty much takes detail notes and i was surprised to see my wedding file stack that she had every details in there. she was available and her response were as quick as if she was waiting for your text or phone call. everything went perfect with the wedding and we don't have a single complain or critic of this place and i would absolutely with 100% confident recommend sylvanna at Kiva Club if you want to have your magical wedding ceremony with no hassle and very much cost effective.

Profile Picture babak, 1/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We could not have asked for a better experience than what we had with Trilogy. The venue is beautiful and the staff is incredible. Sylvanna, Keri, and Jessica were helpful, organized, kind and went above and beyond for us on and before our wedding day. Each person at Trilogy that we interacted with throughout the process was friendly, reliable and accommodating. The process of planning with Sylvanna and Jessica was stress free, and the outcome on our wedding day exceeded our expectations. We highly recommend Trilogy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 11/18/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Scenic Views, Uncovered Outdoor

If I had the ability to give Trilogy at Vistancia and their team a 10.0/5.0, I would. My now wife and I were blown away with Sylvanna and her team. Their dedication to making our dream come true far exceeded our expectations. Even more impressive than the beautiful venue is that they had listened to everything we had wanted and executed those wishes to the fullest with great attention to detail. My wife and I were terribly afraid of the stress that comes with planning a wedding, but in that year of planning we did not feel an ounce of stress, all thanks to the Trilogy team.
To say it plainly, our wedding and everything leading up to it was perfect and we cannot thank Trilogy enough.

Photo for Kiva Club Weddings in Trilogy at Vistancia Review - Courtesy of BHP Imaging, Brian Harrington
Profile Picture Garrett, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The girls are AMAZING! Their service exceeded our expectations. We both felt so comfortable knowing they were going to be contacting everyone the day of. Would most definitely recommend to anyone! They were extremely nice and were always so attentive to our needs!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Champagne Toast, Parking, Indoor, Scenic Views, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Accommodations, All Inclusive Packages, In-House Bar, In-House Catering, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings

We would like to give Trilogy at Vistancia 10 stars!! Carmela and Sylvanna couldn't have been friendlier or more accommodating. Every vendor who knew about Trilogy only said positive things about these wedding coordinators. We had the feeling anything was possible with our wedding dreams from decor to scenery. The dance floor was HUGE! We chose Mexican food and it was really tasty. The staff set up our wedding decorations indoor and outdoors exactly as we envisioned and instructed. The facility was extremely clean and well kept. Whenever we needed anything throughout our wedding planning process, the wedding coordinators were there to help us and answer even the most detailed questions. We had nothing but positive feedback and happy guests at our wedding. Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful which we will enjoy forever!

Profile Picture Angelo, 5/21/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Trilogy at Vistancia is an AMAZING venue! We had a great time planning our wedding, the coordinators are awesome to work with, and we had a fun, unique, and worry free wedding day! The venue is beautiful, we have zero complaints. I highly recommend this venue!

Profile Picture Amanda, 2/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Sylvanna and Carmela are amazingly helpful in all aspects of planning for our wedding. As much as we fell in love with the location, they truly go out of their ways to make our experience as stress-free and wonderful as possible. They were extremely flexible and very helpful in selecting and dealing with vendors. The package itself at Trilogy also contained many free perks that would cost extra at other locations, and Kiva Club is gorgeous. Overall, highly recommended, and we're truly happy we kept looking after finding another venue that we thought was adequate.

Profile Picture Alisha, 1/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Highly recommended! The wedding coordinators Sylvana and Carmela are absolutely amazing. They are flexible, relational, professional, responsible, and easy to communicate with. They cared about our wedding dream and did their best to make every detail of it come true. Having our wedding here helped make it the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Rachel, 1/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Trilogy at Vistancia Kiva club was a stunning wedding venue! They provide wedding packages where your decisions for food, flowers, photography, and decor can all be made by choosing from their preferred vendor list. Sylvanna and Carmela, the wedding coordinators, handle all interactions with the vendors, making your wedding as stress free as possible. At the rehearsal dinner it was noted that one of the songs chosen was from a local violinist and Carmela put a phone call into him and he was able to play live. Ethan Rose did a phenomenal job adding a touch of elegance and intimacy to the wedding that a recording could not do.

The ceremony was beautiful, everything I wanted done was exactly as I had planned with Sylvanna.
The service we received was excellent - during the reception, the staff made sure my new husband and I had food on our plates before anyone else did. Words can not describe how delicious the food prepared by the chef was. The portions were hot and a generous amount to eat.

I would recommend Trilogy at Vistancia for your dream wedding! I can guarantee they will turn your dream into a reality.

Profile Picture Miranda, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Uncovered Outdoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables

So far, I love my venue and Sylvanna! She is so helpful and is willing to do whatever it takes to have my dream wedding come true. The venue itself is gorgeous and I am so glad I took the time to go for a tour. I would recommend it to anyone!

Profile Picture Christina, 11/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

All I can say is it was the most magical day of our lives and I wish I could do it all over again! It was the most perfect day we could of ever imagined I love every minute of our wedding day! Sylvanna and her team were fantastic helped us through everything went over and beyond for us I can't thank them enough. If you are looking for a wedding venue definitely go with trilogy all our guest raved about it especially the food they said it was the best wedding food they have ever had and I 100% agree! It was such a beautiful day that I will always remember.

Profile Picture Kelcii, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Perfection. Trilogy strives for perfection and they deliver. Almost everyone came to us saying words of high praise like, "What a beautiful, perfect, fun, delicious, seamless wedding!" The setting is gorgeous and makes for beautiful photos. The table settings were incredible and exceeded our expectations. Sylvanna and her staff are very accommodating and detail oriented. From dressing, to packing the car at the end of the evening, they were there. On a scale of 1-10, our celebration at Trilogy, rates a 15. Our family highly recommends Trilogy at Vistancia for any celebration of life.

Profile Picture LouAnn, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Tent Accessories, Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

The Trilogy at Vistancia was an outstanding venue! The scenery and venue itself stood alone in our wedding in which we included limited extra décor. Sylvanna was incredibly helpful and reliable throughout all the planning. She made it so easy to be the bride! The service during the event went so smoothly and we even had our favorite cocktails handed to us at any point throughout the evening :)
We were overwhelmed with how many guests complimented the venue and reception space, it almost made us feel rich because of how beautiful it was (and we are definitely not)!
I would choose this venue ten times over again and recommend it to any bride that is planning a beautiful outdoor wedding with an indoor/outdoor type of reception!

Profile Picture Kaley, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Ryan and I got married on March 19th at Trilogy at Vistancia Kiva Club and couldn't be happier with how it all turned out. Sylvanna and her staff are beyond amazing and helped make the entire day perfect. Sylvanna was such a joy to work with alongside my personal wedding planner. She was extremely organized throughout the planning processes and is honestly one of the nicest people we had the joy of working with. My husband, family, and friends were also extremely happy with the waiting staff, and the bartender the night of the wedding. They were so friendly and accommodating. I would HIGHLY recommend this venue to any bride and groom!!! Thank you Sylvanna and your team for being outstanding. If I could give you more than 5 stars I would!!!

Profile Picture Kristi, 3/19/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sylvanna is a wonderful coordinator. She is so helpful, professional, and THOROUGH! Things I never thought of she had covered! She made our day so easy and stress free. Her team there are wonderful as well. Always making sure we were taken care of. During photos, my husband and I had our own waiter serving us appetizers and drinks, and a coordinator helping me hold my dress, flowers, and keep us on time. It's so important to trust your venue coordinator because they need to take care of anything that could go wrong. I have to say nothing to my knowledge went wrong, but if it did, they sure didn't let it show! The food is wonderful, the vendors they contract with are wonderful, and the venue itself is gorgeous!

Profile Picture Daria, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful - indoor and out. Sylvanna, our coordinator, was wonderful. She was attentive, responsive, and very engaging. She never lost patience or her positive attitude despite many emails and changes in details.

Profile Picture User6503842, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning

Having our wedding at Trilogy was the best decision my husband and I could have made. Throughout the entire (2 year) planning process, Sylvanna was absolutely amazing! She helped soothe my stress and was extremely responsive. She was so sweet and helpful throughout everything. I cannot imagine trying to plan the wedding without her! As far as the venue goes, it was absolutely beautiful and made the perfect setting for our outdoor wedding. I could not be more satisfied with how everything turned out. :)

Profile Picture Alexa, 3/5/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Trilogy at Vistancia helped to make our wedding day so special! I could not have asked for a better day. The service we received before, during and after our wedding was incredible. I had many guests of ours say that they were going to keep Trilogy in mind for when they get married. Anytime I had a question during the planning phase I received an answer right away and Trilogy made the planning easy. I highly recommend Trilogy at Vistancia to anyone who is getting married.

Profile Picture User5450317, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Sylvanna and her team at Trilogy are wonderful! Had the BEST experience there. Very professional and helped us out with everything. They are amazing and we were so lucky to have them for our wedding!!!!

Profile Picture Anne, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding coordinator, Sylvanna, was very helpful and always accomoationg and made sure we had everything we could have ever wanted in our wedding day. She's very friendly and an overall great person to work with. The venue itself is beautiful. Our ceremony was outdoors and made for a stunning backdrop for the ceremony and photos. We held our reception inside which again, was stunning. It was great that our guests had access to the outside fire pit areas all night long, it was a huge hit! We have received nothing but compliments on our ceremony, the reception, the food and the overall experience. We even had one couple tell us it was the best wedding they've ever been to. I couldn't be happier with the venue we chose and the team we were able to work with.

Profile Picture Dana, 1/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Parking, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables

First and foremost, there is no one in the Valley like Sylvanna! She is the wedding coordinator for Trilogy at Vistancia and trust me when I say, she takes care of you. She makes sure that everything is set for your big day including paying your vendors for you (with the all-inclusive package). All of my vendors were on time for my ceremony and reception due to Sylvanna's wonderful planning skills. She also has an incredible staff that are never hard to find on the big day. Truthfully, this staff was beyond incredible, helpful and supportive. My ceremony site was beautifully decorated and I was given plenty of options to choose from for setting up. I was also given all of the choices imaginable for seating arrangements and décor (chairs, tablecloths, napkins, etc.) in the reception area. My groom and I chose the Napa Valley buffet menu which included Salmon, Prime Rib, au gratin potatoes, green bean almondine, and Caeser salad. The staff made sure to get orders immediately from me and my groom and served them to us first, which was fantastic since brides and grooms typically forget to eat on their big day. The bartenders were incredibly friendly and even created a signature cocktail for just me and my new groom. That added a special touch to our day that was very thoughtful. Sylvanna also made sure that even though we only had the Well Bar option, Jameson was readily available as it is my husbands favorite. Overall, my wedding day was such a perfect experience that could only have been so wonderful at Trilogy at Vistancia. Book your wedding there! :)

Profile Picture Natalie, 1/16/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Uncovered Outdoor, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

The emenities at The Kiva Club, Trilogy, are absolutely beautiful! Sylvanna, wedding coordinator, was extremely helpful, organized, responsive, personable, and just a gem to work with. She worked hard to ensure that Chris and I had a magical experience. She turned our picture perfect wedding into a dream come true. Our guests raved about the prime rib and chicken dinner. Even though we married 3 weeks ago- our guests continue to rave about the food, atmosphere, vendors, and Amenities. Sylvanna made connecting the dots easy and connected us with vendors that were amazing!

Profile Picture Cveta, 1/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings

My husband and I got married just over a month ago at trilogy and I cannot stress what a wonderful idea it was to choose them! From the very start Sylvanna makes you feel so welcome and excited about your upcoming nuptials. They assist with everything, if you get the all inclusive package, and what a deal it is! The all inclusive package takes the wedding planning stress off the table because you only have to make a few decisions from the amazing vendors they've got offered for you. The vendors aside the grounds at trilogy are beyond beautiful, it is more than I ever hoped for for my wedding. Sylvanna is the true gem of the entire experience however because without her I would have been so stressed! She helps with everything, coordinating day of activities and making sure everything is exactly as you planned. She is SO flexible too! We had to change our guest count just a few days shy of our wedding day, adding two more guests, which she graciously accommodated. Then when I had told her two people weren't able to make it, so we wouldn't need the extra two, she took the extra costs off and got everything handled with ease! I cannot stress what an amazing decision it was to go with trilogy from the beautiful grounds, exceptional food, and amazing staff, you will not regret this decision!

Profile Picture Kristina , 11/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Specialty Beer, Flatware, Linens

Best decision was having my wedding and reception at Trilogy at Vistancia. Sylvanna was amazing to work with! The grounds are beautiful, our pictures from the day were amazing with the sunset and the mountains, and I loved the reception area. We did ours inside but the floor to ceiling doors were open the entire time and it was perfect. Sylvanna helped us with all of the detail decisions along the way, multiple last minute questions and requests, and also recommending vendors whenever we asked. We also had day of coordinators who were great. I would never recommend someone plan a wedding without at least a day of coordinator. Everyone's help allowed our day to be more than perfect.

Profile Picture Alexa, 11/21/15, 3 Reviews