Tricky Dick & the Cover-Ups Reviews

5 | Lakewood, OH

5 Reviews for Tricky Dick & the Cover-Ups

Annie · Married on 01/06/2018

I can't even begin to explain how great Tricky Dick & the Cover Ups were. Tony was amazing during the planning process. He worked through all my questions and expectations with ease and made me feel so comfortable.
    The event was a huge success because of the band. Weeks later we are still receiving comments from our guests about how great the band was. Of all the money I spent on my wedding, Tricky Dick & the Cover Ups was hands down the best money I spent.

If you are contemplating on hiring this band for your big day, do it! The dance floor will be packed and they will set the perfect mood for an amazing wedding!

Worth. Every. Penny!

Thank you to the entire band for making our wedding amazing. You guys rock!

Annie & Damon Mangano

Sent on 01/19/2018

Tom · Married on 09/23/2017

We used Tricky Dick & the Cover-Ups for our wedding in September 2017 and we couldn't have been more pleased with them. Tony was great to work with prior to the wedding day, and he made sure that everything would be how we envisioned it. The band played hit after hit and our guests had an absolute blast dancing and singing along to every song.

We had seen them perform at other weddings in the Cleveland area, and we just knew we had to have them at our wedding. Lucky for us, they agreed to travel all the way to Chicago and we are so happy they did. The entire band brought an energy to the room that helped make for a special night. Tony also did an excellent job at MC-ing the reception and making sure everything ran smoothly during all the speeches and introductions.

To anyone looking for a band to play at their wedding, you can not find a more fun and exciting band than Tricky Dick & The Cover-Ups! We highly recommend them.

Sent on 11/14/2017

Kate · Married on 05/01/2015

We could not have asked for a more incredible band. Tricky Dick gave us exactly what we were looking for, a great time! All the guys were incredibly kind and professional. We would recommend them over and over!
    We were open to spending a more on a band as opposed to a DJ and we are happy we did!

Kate & Brian, Cleveland
    5/1/15

Sent on 05/18/2015

Johanna · Married on 10/31/2014

TD is the best! They are super accommodating, super professional and just fantastic people to work with. My reception was epic!!!!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Tricky Dick and the Cover Ups are the BEST cover band out their! They are professional, easy to work with, polite, and extremely talented. While they are from the Cleveland area, they were willing to travel to Pittsburgh to perform at our wedding reception. All I can say is that they are amazing and worth every penny! They truly made our reception a party!

Sent on 08/04/2013