Tricia McCormack Photography Reviews

77 | Lee, MA

77 Reviews for Tricia McCormack Photography

Tricia is a pleasure to work with! She made us feel comfortable throughout our entire picture taking process! She was creative and had a great eye. We were thrilled with our pictures!

Sent on 04/30/2014

Allison · Married on 02/15/2014

Hiring Tricia was by far one of the best wedding decisions we made! She is so flexible to work with. We moved our date and our wedding was in NY and she always seemed like our wedding was her priority. She makes you feel so comfortable and is so fun to have around for the big day. We had a snow storm the day of our wedding and Tricia was out there knee deep in snow to get our pictures. The images are incredible!!! She captured so many beautiful moments from our day. I have had many people say that my pictures are the best wedding photos they've ever seen and I agree! Tricia is someone you can always reach throughout your wedding planning. She is so down to earth and she truly cares about what is important to you. She is such a talented photographer and a great person as well! I am so thankful for the pictures she captured that we will have forever!

Sent on 04/24/2014

Laura · Married on 11/23/2013

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Tricia and we are very grateful for her role in photographing our wedding. Tricia stands out for being responsive, too, getting back to us by e-mail on the same day. But where Tricia really shines is in her way with people, particularly difficult people...like my husband.:-) To say that my husband hates to have his picture taken is an understatement. I managed to get him to our engagement shoot and Tricia took it from there - she totally knew how to handle him - she was simultaneously all business and tons of fun. Unbelievably, he said afterwards how much fun he had and that he was glad that we did it. Not only were the pictures fabulous, so was the actual process of being photographed. And, to make things even more fun, we brought along our horse for the engagement shoot in Kennedy Park in Lenox. Tricia may have thought it was strange, but she enthusiastically agreed to do it...even though she herself is allergic to horses. Anyway, we love those pictures - they are very "us" if you know what I mean. So, on to the wedding, Tricia caught all the right moments. Our ceremony took place in a darkened room with a fire going in the fireplace and candles lit everywhere. Romantic, yes, but also hard to photograph. Not a problem for Tricia - she took beautiful pictures that captured the warmth that we were so happy to experience. When it started snowing right after our ceremony, she took the opportunity to grab us for a few shots outside that were magnificent. I honestly didn't notice her at all at our reception, but she caught some truly special moments not only of my husband and me, but of our friends and their families. I'll close by saying that working with Tricia will be one of the really special memories that you have of your wedding and the time leading up to it. I think that speaks for itself!

Sent on 03/07/2014

Adena · Married on 11/09/2013

I can't even begin to describe how much we loved working with Tricia! From the beginning communications about our wedding, what we're looking for, etc, to the engagement shoot to the wedding, she was an absolute joy to work with! During the engagement shoot, my husband and I were literally laughing the whole time because we weren't used to the different poses she put us in but she made us feel completely at ease the entire time. We had the pictures a couple weeks later and couldn't have been more happy! We just had our November wedding and still feel the same exact way. With all the nerves and excitement before the wedding, she and her assistant Lisa still made us feel completely comfortable. We had a huge dancing crowd, and there they were (not making themselves obvious!) but snapping photos of the crowd the entire time. We are so excited to see the photos and would highly recommend Tricia and her team!! She's the best!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Amy · Married on 10/05/2013

We have not seen the final wedding photographs yet but we know ....having seen the engagement photos and the sneak peaks of the wedding photos....they will be wonderful and catch the spirit of the evening. Tricia was fun to work with....very flexible....creative....present without being intrusive. She made the bride....and everyone else...feel comfortable and relaxed. She does beautiful work with an eye towards the particulars of the people and the places involved. She was sensitive to those things that had meaning to the participants on this special occasion. We are all looking forward to seeing the final photos.

Sent on 10/18/2013

Heather · Married on 08/03/2013

Tricia is truly amazing and we feel so lucky to have had her capture our most special day!! Tricia is all the things you hope for in a photographer and more. Here are some of the highlights to working with Tricia:
    -Engagement Session: I am obsessed with the photos from our engagement session. After a cocktail or two at a local bar in NYC (yes, she traveled to NYC to take our pics!), the 3 of us literally ran around downtown Manhattan trying various "poses" and having a blast. She was so good at telling us how to position ourselves so we felt natural and was able to capture those most precious moments between the two of us. She moves fast and was able to get in so many more pictures than we planned!
    -Before the big day: Tricia was proactive about reaching out to us throughout the wedding planning process to make sure everything was in place and helped give advice on our wedding timeline (we did not experience this kind of attention from most of our vendors!). She made a point to go to the venue and scope out the best locations for the pics so when it came down to the wedding day, she knew exactly how to capture us in the perfect light (think amazing sunset shots).
    - The wedding day: Tricia did a perfect job instructing us during certain formal pictures or when she saw the perfect shot but then staying in the background and letting the wedding happen without being seen. I had no idea where she was during wedding, but she took a million pictures of the most beautiful moments!
    - Afterwards: I love that she sent a few pics right after - some of my favorites - so I could look back on those while she diligently perfected the rest. She creates a blog on her website, which I loved - a great way to share just a few shots with friends and family. I got so many compliments from friends and family on how they loved Tricia and her work!!
    Tricia is very talented and we loved working with her! I would 100% recommend her and use her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 10/15/2013

There is no way that I can do Tricia justice in this review, but I will try: She was phenomenal, and so were her pictures. We all loved every single part of working with her. Starting with our engagement session, she helped us learn to feel comfortable in front of her camera. Leading up to the wedding, she took the time to learn about our hopes for the wedding day so she could best capture the images that we wanted to have. On the wedding day itself, she managed to be at once professional and invisible while also being everywhere and a lot of fun-- even our guests complimented us on how amazing she was. We were especially impressed by how she customized the day for us: we asked her to do things a little differently and she rose to the challenge, surpassing all of our expectations. She knew exactly what kind of pictures we wanted, and she delivered. The images are all of an amazingly high quality and many of them flat-out took our breath away. We are all still blown away by what a fantastic job she did.

I know I'm leaving something out and shortchanging the praise she deserves but let me summarize with this: hire her.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Gina · Married on 07/07/2013

Tricia was fabulous! She really caught the emotion of the day; I loved the black and white pictures as well as the ones in color. Tricia has a very artistic eye and her pictures of our wedding really told the story of our amazing day.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Alison · Married on 06/08/2013

To give future brides an idea of my overall experience with Tricia McCormack Photography, I will copy an excerpt of an email I sent to Tricia after our wedding:

"I just wanted to say once again how grateful Tom and I are for our gorgeous wedding photos. I can't stop looking at them in the online gallery. You captured some of the most loving, most intimate, and funniest moments of our wedding day in such a beautiful way. Our family and friends have raved about the quality of the pictures: the lighting, the colors, the creativeness of the shots. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and are still talking about it! If I could give every bride-to-be one piece of advice, I think it would be that a good wedding photographer is one of the best investments you can make. We are so happy that we were able to work with you for our engagement shoot and wedding. Thank you a million times (and thanks to Jaclyn, too!)."

I'm known for being a bit of a planner, and because of my tendency to do things early, we booked Tricia about 15 months in advance, but I'm SO glad that we did, because our wedding pictures are absolutely stunning. Tricia is the best!

Sent on 06/25/2013

Lisa · Married on 05/04/2013

Tricia was absolutely awesome on our wedding day! Her expertise and professionalism was outstanding and made our day so smooth. She made us comfortable with the camera and her shots are absoultely stunning! We would recommend Tricia over and over again. She is well worth the investment and we now have lasting memories of our wedding day. Tricia ROCKS!!!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 11/24/2012

I have never been a fan of being photographed... Until now. Tricia did an amazing job making me feel comfortable with being photographed and we had a blast in the process! We found the engagement session very helpful. We got to know Tricia and really understood how we wanted to be photographed on our special day. During the wedding and reception, Tricia got every photo we wanted and captured things we wouldn't have known to ask for. We look forward to having Tricia photograph all of our special events in the future, she is amazing!

Sent on 10/16/2013

We could not have chosen a more perfect photographer for our wedding! Tricia was absolutely amazing!! Not only is she very organized and professional, she is also extremely artistic, talented and fun. She had a great grasp on the timeline of the day, making everything go smoothly and on time! At the same time, she created an atmosphere to create the most perfect pictures!! The way she makes use of the light and colors for each shot is incredible. She truly has a gift. We continue to get rave reviews on all of our pictures! She works hard to put forth only her absolute best work, and manages to do so in a timely manner! We could not have been happier with Tricia. We have already recommended her to everyone we can and will continue to do so! The best gift we could have ever received were our pictures from Tricia!!

Sent on 12/26/2012

Katie · Married on 10/13/2012

Tricia absolutely rules! We were very fortunate that she was available to capture our wedding day. From day one, she demonstrated professionalism, flexibility and was incredibly friendly. Tricia took the time to get to know us as a couple and definitely took our opinions into consideration. She is high energy, fun and, in addition, she is able to capture extremely special moments without you even realizing that she is there. She is very talented and we highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/10/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/22/2012

From our first phone call through to the album-making process, Tricia was a delight to work with. We received so many compliments on her photos, but also on her ability to be at the wedding and capture moments without interfering with our time with our friends and family. She was responsive to everything we asked for, and a genuine pleasure to have around on our wedding day. Not to mention--we loved her photographs.

Sent on 12/22/2012

Jenna · Married on 09/15/2012

Hiring Tricia McCormack as our wedding photographer was hands down one of the best decisions we made in planning our wedding last September 2012. As a detail oriented bride-to-be, Tricia took the anxiety of photography planning right out of my hands. From her gorgeous pictures of other weddings and glowing reviews from happy couples - some of whom I know personally - I felt confident 100% of the time leading up to my wedding that we had made the best choice.
    On the day of, she was nothing short of a miracle worker organizing our large bridal party and families, getting us to loosen up and relax in front of the camera, and cheering us on the whole time. All our friends and families commented on how professional and easy to work with Tricia was - especially those who hadn't been fortunate enough to have a photographer like her on their wedding days.
    She captured every moment and memory I had requested - right down to the piano keys! - and when the pictures came back right on time, my husband and I were thrilled with how gorgeous they came out. I may have cried a few happy tears :)
    I will be forever grateful to have these beautiful images of the happiest day of my life and heartily recommend Tricia a million times over to any and everyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/07/2013

Jamie · Married on 07/14/2012

Tricia was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is not only amazing at photography, but she's also a wonderful person to be around! Her high energy and positive nature are contagious. She has an ingenious ability to calm even the most stressed out brides! Seriously, she's not just a photographer, she’s more like a wedding whisperer! I would hire her again in a second!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Sarah · Married on 03/09/2012

I was not your typical bride. I had very little time to dedicate to making the day special. Tricia understood my personality and style and made our day better then I could have ever imagined. She was incredibly friendly, flexible and professional. I'm not a terribly creative person so she gave great guidance and is truly a talented, lovely person. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 04/09/2012

erin · Married on 12/31/2011

Not only is Tricia friendly and professional, the photos are beyond amazing. She went out of her way to cater to everything I requested.

Sent on 02/09/2012

Renee · Married on 11/06/2011

First, the photos she took were absolutely amazing! She has a great talent!! She really captured all the special moments of our wedding day and we were thankful to have her share our special day. She was so easy to work with and we didn't even realize she was there. Another wonderful thing about Tricia is she exceeded her delivery time on everything! It was such a great surprise to get our proofs and final album earlier than expected. I would definitely recommend her to anyone for any event.

Renee & Jim

Sent on 02/09/2012

Sara · Married on 11/05/2011

From helping plan an itinerary of the day, to taking pictures the day of the wedding Tricia was willing to work with us and any desires that we had throughout. She was attentive, energetic, and kept both my husband and I at ease throughout the process. Our pictures were provided to us in a timely fashion, and came out gorgeous. I could not recommend Tricia more highly.

Sent on 02/11/2012

Ashley · Married on 10/02/2011

My husband and I were so pleased with Tricia and our photographs! Tricia is very organized and professional. She made sure each picture pose and each of the moments we wanted captured were. Tricia's photo package for us included a second shooter for the day, which was very important to us. This way a photographer would be with each of us when we were getting ready etc. When we received our photographs and looked at them each moment of the day was captured so perfectly. Another touch that she did, was make us a slideshow of the day to music. Everytime I watch the slideshow it's like I'm taken back to our wedding day all over again! Tricia is a wonderful photographer who does amazing work! I can't say enough about what a wonderful experience it was to work with her. We plan to recommend her to our friends and family when they get married!

Sent on 03/04/2012

Maura · Married on 07/17/2011

We are so blown away by Tricia's work! Of course, we made our initial decision based on the fact that her albums were gorgeous and she was so personable and extremely organized. We knew that we were in good hands, which made the planning process less stressful. Our experience with her on the wedding day was phenomenal, and having all of these beautiful photos is priceless. She seemed to have captured every minute and every memory of our special day without intruding on the private moments or interrupting the festivites. She was present, but never pushy. We are so glad that we worked with Tricia - she delivered all she promised and so much more!

Sent on 04/06/2012

Robert · Married on 07/02/2011

Hi Tricia-
    Nancy and I want to thank you for bringing your talent, professionalism and work ethic to our special day. Although your photographic expertise was instantly obvious when the pictures were put up on your website, the album that we just received has made permanent our recollections, and has confirmed, in concrete form, your wonderful ability to create images which we will cherish for the rest of our lives. We found your approach to the whole project to be just what the doctor ordered: professional to the max, but with a real sensitivity to the emotions and complications of this day- a day which surely ranks up there among the most important in both of our lives. That's a lot of pressure for the person recording the event to deal with, but you have more than proven yourself "in the clutch"- and we are very grateful for that.
    If anyone ever asks us to recommend a photographer, we will always say, "Go with Tricia... she's the best!!"
    Thank you again for all your expertise and hard work.

Sincerely,
    Rob Michels & Nancy Cicchetti

Sent on 02/08/2012

A · Married on 06/12/2010

Tricia did an amazing job at our wedding. We could not be happier with the photos she took. She was able to capture every moment and the joy that we had on our special day. She was very professional and at the same time very personable and wonderful to work with. We felt completely comfortable with her. I did not cry at my wedding but the slide show Tricia put together for us was so touching it made everyone who watched it cry!
    Can’t wait for the amazing newborn photos she will take!
    Thanks again Tricia we will always have great memories of our wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 00/00/0000

To put it simply: TRICIA IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST. Not only are my husband and I thrilled with our photographs from our wedding and engagement, but we also just want to hang out with Tricia all the time. She made every experience so much fun. We are definitely not "stand in a forced pose" couple, and we really wanted to be at our wedding rather than spending time away from our guests taking pictures. Tricia worked with us to make it happen so that we had beautiful portrait (but not too staged!!) photos and also got to be at half of our cocktail hour, where at first we were going to miss the whole thing for pictures. She compromised with us so that we could have exactly what we want while still ensuring we had beautiful images from our special day. Tricia also just made us laugh the entire time. It was like we'd been best friends forever. I would highly and whole-heartedly recommend Tricia and her team to ANYONE for any photography needs...or if you just want to hang out with a really fun and cool person!

Sent on 04/17/2017