Tricia McCormack Photography Reviews

76 | Lenox, MA

76 Reviews for Tricia McCormack Photography

Liz R · Married on 10/04/2019

Tricia is amazing!!

When planning our wedding (we were married in Oct 2019), I knew that capturing the memories of this big day were one of my top priorities. As such, I put a ton of effort into finding the right photographer. I was looking for not only someone who had an outstanding portfolio, but also someone personable and warm – someone that I would feel comfortable having around throughout our wedding day full of intimate, special moments. Admittedly, I probably spent way too much time searching and vetting various possibilities, but I mention this in the hopes of fully conveying the weight of this statement: Tricia McCormack is THE BEST!!!

Tricia and her team (second shooter Lisa) were an absolute joy to work with! Tricia supported the journey leading up to our wedding day by checking-in periodically, sending helpful info and suggestions, and taking the time to dig into our day-of timeline in order to make sure we had thoughtfully planned out a wedding day that would be enjoyable, stress-free, and full of all the photographs our hears desired. And when the big day came, Tricia and Lisa were instrumental in making sure that plan came into fruition! Tricia somehow managed to be both very professional (keeping everyone on timeline) yet simultaneously lighthearted and fun - and even calming when some of the pre-ceremony jitters kicked in. And the photographs…just breathtaking!! Her work truly speaks for itself, so I recommend everyone go and look at her blog/insta/etc. She has an incredible talent for capturing not only the image itself, but the feeling and the beauty of the moment. We have been flooded with compliments from family and friends praising her work. I could not possibly be more thrilled (and grateful!) to have found Tricia!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kara Kaufman · Married on 09/01/2019

Gorgeous photographs, calming presence

After seeing much of Tricia's work online, we decided to book her and her team far in advance of our wedding. And we are so glad we did! From the planning to the day-of coordination, Tricia was a joy to work with. And the photographs... my goodness! They are beyond gorgeous. We are still basking in them, many weeks later! We can't wait to turn them into an album (a service Tricia's team makes incredibly easy). We know we will cherish them for a lifetime.

Sent on 10/23/2019
  • Tara

Tara Neary · Married on 06/29/2019

Tricia is THE BEST!

Tricia is just amazing. Hiring Tricia was easily one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process. From start to finish, she operated with the utmost professionalism and made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding pictures are incredible; we can't imagine choosing anyone else to capture the most important day of our lives!

Sent on 10/22/2019
  • Haley

Haley Haddad · Married on 06/22/2019

Tricia and her team are the BEST!

I met Tricia when she photographed my sister's wedding and couldn't believe the quality of her work. When my husband and I got engaged a few years later, Tricia was the very first vendor we contacted. We were so sure that Tricia would perfectly capture our day that we waited to set a date until we knew for sure that she would be available.

Tricia exceed all of our expectations. She perfectly captured all of the love and happiness and every other emotion of the day. She seamlessly corralled our enormous families and our wedding party to ensure that we had all of the important shots we were hoping for.

Not only were Tricia and her team amazing on the day of, but she also works quickly to get your photos to you. A couple of days into our honeymoon we were so excited to receive a sneak peak of our photos and were beyond happy with them. Within a month of our wedding day we had our entire digital album, FULL of photos we absolutely LOVE.

Tricia is a true professional with a fun and kind demeanor. I can't say enough great things about her. Booking Tricia was the best decision we could have made! Thanks Tricia!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Rosemary · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing photographer!

Tricia genuinely cares that you get everything you want when it comes to pictures and your wedding day. She helps you manage your time so you can get great pictures while enjoying your day and not missing a thing. Her portfolio will sell you on her work, but know your also asking a wonderful person to spend your wedding day with you! She has done my two sisters weddings and now mine. We love Tricia!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Cara Wulf · Married on 12/08/2018

Breathtaking

Tricia captured our day beautifully. She was professional, easy to communicate with, and most importantly she does absolutely gorgeous work. Our wedding was in the afternoon in the winter, but she captured the light perfectly. We are happy to recommend her!!

Sent on 03/16/2019

Katie Lavigne · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing! Can't say enough good things

I can't say enough about Tricia and her team, they are more than you could ever know you wanted from your photographer. They are efficient , friendly, professional, fun and show in absolutely everything they do how much they love being a part of your day. It was extremely important to my fiance and I that we were able to be in the moment during our wedding day and that time spent taking posed pictures or getting particular shots was minimized. Tricia understood this perfectly and made it short, fun, perfect, and unobtrusive. When we looked at our pictures we found they had captured beautiful moments that we never even realized they were there for. Our pictures are beautiful and we feel incredibly lucky to have had Tricia and her team as a part of our day.

Sent on 12/02/2018

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

I knew from the beginning that I wanted Tricia to photograph our wedding and we are SO happy with that choice. She made the process so easy and helped us with details such as the timeline and logistics. We are in love with the photos she provided us in the "sneak peek" and can't wait to see the rest from our amazing wedding day. Thank you Tricia & Lisa for capturing our wedding day!

Sent on 10/03/2018
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceptional

Tricia and her team are exactly the people you want to photograph your wedding!!
    Our photographer was one of our most important and most researched vendors. We wanted authentic, timeless photos that we could cherish for years to come - Tricia delivered that and so much more.
    Tricia is so warm and friendly - we had an instant connection during our first phone call. We were planning a wedding in NY, from DC, she is based out of MA and the whole process was seamless. Her organization skills are superb and she eased all of our anxieties with a detailed timeline of the day months in advance. I can’t emphasize enough how wonderful Tricia, Lisa and the team are to work with. We were able to enjoy taking photos because she made us feel so comfortable and totally relaxed knowing we wouldn’t miss a thing. At the end of the night we were truly sad to see them go!
    Aside from her wonderful personality and exceptional talent, there are a few extra things that we really appreciated.. Just days after the wedding she was posting (with our permission) sneak peaks on social media which was wonderful to have – everyone will be asking for photos and you will be able to show them! Within weeks our blog was posted and all of our edited photos available. We were so grateful as this is not the case with all photographers! We waited(!) until our one month anniversary to relieve the entire day. The photos were more than we could have hoped for. Tricia’s style and editing produced gorgeous photos that radiate all the joy and love we felt that day.
    Hiring Tricia was one of our favorite decisions – Not only did we love her and her team, but our bridal party, family, and even guests did as well! It wasn’t even a question who my sister was going to use when she got engaged soon after!
    Thank you a million times over Tricia, Lisa and the entire team xoxxo

Sent on 05/14/2019

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

Tricia and her team were absolutely amazing! Before the wedding, Tricia was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. She asked all of the right questions and answered all of our questions/concerns. The day of her and her team were so easy to work with - they made sure to ask what images we wanted to have and got everything on our must shoot list, and they put everyone in the wedding party at ease while they were taking portraits. The whole team was so friendly and talented. The pictures are INCREDIBLE. My husband and I are so happy with the way everything turned out. We also loved Berkshire Photo Booth! Our guests had a blast in it and the pictures from it are so fun! We cannot recommend Tricia McCormack Photography highly enough!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Molly · Married on 12/03/2017

As a Berkshires local I knew Tricia had AMAZING energy and talent, she was the first person I thought of to photograph our wedding day. I could see that she captured the individuality of each couple... she found the subtleties, and the magic of each wedding, and showcased them with natural ease. The whole team at Tricia McCormack Photography is great, they were a joy to work with, and took fantastic photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. I can't thank them enough for their talents, fun-loving personalities, and generous spirits. I HIGHLY recommend them to capture your wedding, or any other important event!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Tugce · Married on 10/08/2017

Tricia, Tricia, Tricia and Lisa!!! What can I say... They are an amazing team. From the first email to the speaking on the phone, you can totally feel the energy! I think this is what happens when you love your job!
    I was a very low maintenance bride. Venue, perfect, hair and makeup, my husband found it, and it was perfect. But there was only one subject that I was very stingy and nervous about, photos... I have been looking at Tricia's photos from the time we picked the venue and telling myself that we either can't afford, or she was already booked. Then I took the courage to email her and voila! If there is something called luck, this is pure sheer luck!
    Our wedding day was perfect! Tricia and Lisa were right on time, and they were even running around like a part of the wedding party! (Even I remember Tricia running after my hair artist because I forgot to tip her) They are basically your best friends for the day! They accommodated all our requests for the photos and tried to keep everyone happy.
    Tricia's knowledge on Berkshires definitely makes you calm for the pictures. We were expected to be rained on right when we were taking our outdoor pictures and I emailed Tricia at around 7am telling this, and she responded me with a very calm email that it may not rain, and even if it is, she knows a lot of places to go. At the end it didn't rain. Her knowledge makes the day perfect.
    My advice? Cut down from every piece of the wedding day you get and hire them! They make a big difference. I am so lucky and happy that they were a part of our day. Now, I can't wait for all the pictures, sure they will come out beautiful!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Tricia and her crew are incredible!!!! They are so talented and amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Tricia McCormack Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

Hiring Tricia was by far one of the best decisions we made. Tricia and her team are extremely talented, organized, professional and so much fun to work with. The pictures she captured from our wedding day are absolutely stunning. I would without a doubt recommend Tricia McCormack Photography for your next wedding, family photo session, party or whatever the event may be. I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Tricia and her team were spectacular. Tricia made us feel incredibly comfortable when we first met for our engagement photos and then continued with the good vibes throughout our wedding day. The photos came out brilliantly - we really could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Tali · Married on 06/24/2017

Tricia and her team were great throughout our event. They made us feel really comfortable and were totally accommodating with our picture desires. For example, we really wanted to have our puppies in our photos. Although this could have been a complete disaster, Tricia and her team were happy to include them and got amazing photos.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Alix · Married on 06/10/2017

Tricia was amazing to work with. She's incredibly professional and organized which I really appreciate being a type A person. She taught us how to loosen up in front of the camera during our engagement session and her demeanor was perfection at the wedding. She has a way of being commanding and efficient yet super light and friendly and ensured that we got all the photos we wanted.

Sent on 06/20/2017

Tricia and her team some how manage to feel like your best friends that you've known forever while remaining completely professional. My husband and I felt instantly comfortable with the team on the day of our wedding. The pictures they took were unbelievable and captured the joy of the day. I would recommend Tricia to anyone!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Tricia and her team were truely the best to work with for wedding! We already were comfortable with her after she put us at ease during our engagement session- which, for two people who are not naturally comfortable in front of a camera, was such a relief. We knew from that day, she was the right person to capture our wedding. Leading up to the day Tricia was quick to respond to any emails, and even helped us plan a timeline for pictures which actually outlined the whole day (such a huge help!). When the wedding came she and her team kept us feeling great and laughing through pictures; they are just so easy and enjoyable to work with. Most importantly, they were able to keep our crazy families in line throughout the portrait session. As the night went on they were always around snapping candids and for any random shots we wanted. Between our engagement shots and what we have seen of our wedding pictures, they are a testiment to Tricia's eye for creative and beautiful shots, and the quality or her work. We thank her and her team enough- they truely went above and beyond!

Sent on 10/21/2016

When we first got engaged we knew we wanted Tricia and her team to capture our day. We've seen her work on weddings all over Berkshire County and knew that she's the best. Luckily, she was available! We were married quickly (3months!) and she fit us in for an engagement session despite her busy schedule. On the day of our wedding at the Lenox Club, she was such a nice addition to the family and friends we had surrounding us. Tricia and her team were professional and efficient, capturing every photo we had requested, but so calming and warm. You can tell they are in love with what they do, and that means the world to a bride and groom. Then you get your pictures back and they're more than you could have ever imagined. She gives you the gift of being able to re-live all of the special moments of your day through your pictures....the ones you remember, the ones you may have missed, the small details she's captured, and most importantly the feeling of the day. That's truly priceless and we can't thank her enough for her work and her care.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Erin · Married on 09/11/2016

Tricia McCormack and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! I first discovered Tricia’s great work since she did a friend’s wedding. I was so thrilled she had the date open to do my wedding. She came to do our engagement session in the Seaport and we had a blast with her. We had her up to our apartment before we got started and then she took pictures of us along the water in the Seaport. We had a quick stop in the Barking Crab and ended the night with a toast at Legals Test Kitchen. It was so nice to get to know her on a more personal level and in the end she felt like an old friend. We loved our engagement photos and it was so nice to have her capture great pictures where we live. Our wedding day was even more fun with her and her team. We had a large bridal party (10 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 11 groomsmen, and 3 ring bearers) and two big families. She captured all of the pictures we wanted and were so thrilled with how the pictures came out. Not only did we love working with her and her team, but our friends and family keep talking about how great she was and how much they loved the pictures as well. I would absolutely recommend Tricia and her team. She is so organized and really listens to how you see your vision for that day. I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Gabi · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I found Tricia McCormack Photography after several of our other vendors assumed we already booked them! The phrase, "you got Tricia, right?" was repeated over and over again. We are SO glad we did! Tricia and her team made us feel incredibly comfortable right from the beginning. We felt like we had known Tricia for years after ten minutes into our engagement shoot, and our wedding day was exactly the same. They were lively and excited, and made us feel like the prettiest girl in the room (my husband concurs). They were flexible with last minute changes, and encouraged us to get all the family pictures we wanted despite a huge time crunch. After all was said and done, these images are incredible!! They capture the feeling of each moment and will help us live our most perfect day over and over again, something we are so thankful for since we opted out of a videographer. We highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Brenna · Married on 08/27/2016

Tricia McCormack and her team are simply the best. Not only is Tricia and the team incredibly talented, but they are responsive, kind and make you feel at ease. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Sent on 08/30/2016

Tricia was outstanding. Not only is she an amazing artist, but she is incredibly kind, friendly, and organized. Her demeanor immediately made my husband and I more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. She was a joy to work with. I would hire her and her team again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

There aren't words to describe how amazing Tricia is at her craft. Her stress-free and relaxed personality makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera which makes for the most amazing pictures you could ask for. From first contact through the end of the wedding day and beyond, everything was seamless and no question or request was left unanswered. She is reliable and flexible, even accommodating a last minute switch of the location for "getting ready" pictures just a day before the wedding. Not only will you end up with beautiful photography that captures the memories of your day, but you will feel as though you also gained a friend at the end of it all. You will not be disappointed if you choose Tricia for any of your photography (and photo booth) needs!!

Sent on 10/06/2016