Tricia McCormack Photography Reviews

68 | Lenox, MA

68 Reviews for Tricia McCormack Photography

68 Tricia McCormack Photography Reviews

Kayla · Married on 09/29/2018

I knew from the beginning that I wanted Tricia to photograph our wedding and we are SO happy with that choice. She made the process so easy and helped us with details such as the timeline and logistics. We are in love with the photos she provided us in the "sneak peek" and can't wait to see the rest from our amazing wedding day. Thank you Tricia & Lisa for capturing our wedding day!

Maggie · Married on 06/09/2018

Tricia and her team were absolutely amazing! Before the wedding, Tricia was extremely responsive and helpful throughout the planning process. She asked all of the right questions and answered all of our questions/concerns. The day of her and her team were so easy to work with - they made sure to ask what images we wanted to have and got everything on our must shoot list, and they put everyone in the wedding party at ease while they were taking portraits. The whole team was so friendly and talented. The pictures are INCREDIBLE. My husband and I are so happy with the way everything turned out. We also loved Berkshire Photo Booth! Our guests had a blast in it and the pictures from it are so fun! We cannot recommend Tricia McCormack Photography highly enough!

Molly · Married on 12/03/2017

As a Berkshires local I knew Tricia had AMAZING energy and talent, she was the first person I thought of to photograph our wedding day. I could see that she captured the individuality of each couple... she found the subtleties, and the magic of each wedding, and showcased them with natural ease. The whole team at Tricia McCormack Photography is great, they were a joy to work with, and took fantastic photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. I can't thank them enough for their talents, fun-loving personalities, and generous spirits. I HIGHLY recommend them to capture your wedding, or any other important event!

Tugce · Married on 10/08/2017

Tricia, Tricia, Tricia and Lisa!!! What can I say... They are an amazing team. From the first email to the speaking on the phone, you can totally feel the energy! I think this is what happens when you love your job!
    I was a very low maintenance bride. Venue, perfect, hair and makeup, my husband found it, and it was perfect. But there was only one subject that I was very stingy and nervous about, photos... I have been looking at Tricia's photos from the time we picked the venue and telling myself that we either can't afford, or she was already booked. Then I took the courage to email her and voila! If there is something called luck, this is pure sheer luck!
    Our wedding day was perfect! Tricia and Lisa were right on time, and they were even running around like a part of the wedding party! (Even I remember Tricia running after my hair artist because I forgot to tip her) They are basically your best friends for the day! They accommodated all our requests for the photos and tried to keep everyone happy.
    Tricia's knowledge on Berkshires definitely makes you calm for the pictures. We were expected to be rained on right when we were taking our outdoor pictures and I emailed Tricia at around 7am telling this, and she responded me with a very calm email that it may not rain, and even if it is, she knows a lot of places to go. At the end it didn't rain. Her knowledge makes the day perfect.
    My advice? Cut down from every piece of the wedding day you get and hire them! They make a big difference. I am so lucky and happy that they were a part of our day. Now, I can't wait for all the pictures, sure they will come out beautiful!

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

Tricia and her crew are incredible!!!! They are so talented and amazing to work with! I HIGHLY recommend Tricia McCormack Photography to anyone looking for a wedding photographer!

Andrea · Married on 08/26/2017

Hiring Tricia was by far one of the best decisions we made. Tricia and her team are extremely talented, organized, professional and so much fun to work with. The pictures she captured from our wedding day are absolutely stunning. I would without a doubt recommend Tricia McCormack Photography for your next wedding, family photo session, party or whatever the event may be. I can guarantee you that you won't be disappointed.

Michelle · Married on 07/22/2017

Tricia and her team were spectacular. Tricia made us feel incredibly comfortable when we first met for our engagement photos and then continued with the good vibes throughout our wedding day. The photos came out brilliantly - we really could not have asked for a better experience.

Tali · Married on 06/24/2017

Tricia and her team were great throughout our event. They made us feel really comfortable and were totally accommodating with our picture desires. For example, we really wanted to have our puppies in our photos. Although this could have been a complete disaster, Tricia and her team were happy to include them and got amazing photos.

Alix · Married on 06/10/2017

Tricia was amazing to work with. She's incredibly professional and organized which I really appreciate being a type A person. She taught us how to loosen up in front of the camera during our engagement session and her demeanor was perfection at the wedding. She has a way of being commanding and efficient yet super light and friendly and ensured that we got all the photos we wanted.

Tricia and her team some how manage to feel like your best friends that you've known forever while remaining completely professional. My husband and I felt instantly comfortable with the team on the day of our wedding. The pictures they took were unbelievable and captured the joy of the day. I would recommend Tricia to anyone!!

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Tricia and her team were truely the best to work with for wedding! We already were comfortable with her after she put us at ease during our engagement session- which, for two people who are not naturally comfortable in front of a camera, was such a relief. We knew from that day, she was the right person to capture our wedding. Leading up to the day Tricia was quick to respond to any emails, and even helped us plan a timeline for pictures which actually outlined the whole day (such a huge help!). When the wedding came she and her team kept us feeling great and laughing through pictures; they are just so easy and enjoyable to work with. Most importantly, they were able to keep our crazy families in line throughout the portrait session. As the night went on they were always around snapping candids and for any random shots we wanted. Between our engagement shots and what we have seen of our wedding pictures, they are a testiment to Tricia's eye for creative and beautiful shots, and the quality or her work. We thank her and her team enough- they truely went above and beyond!

When we first got engaged we knew we wanted Tricia and her team to capture our day. We've seen her work on weddings all over Berkshire County and knew that she's the best. Luckily, she was available! We were married quickly (3months!) and she fit us in for an engagement session despite her busy schedule. On the day of our wedding at the Lenox Club, she was such a nice addition to the family and friends we had surrounding us. Tricia and her team were professional and efficient, capturing every photo we had requested, but so calming and warm. You can tell they are in love with what they do, and that means the world to a bride and groom. Then you get your pictures back and they're more than you could have ever imagined. She gives you the gift of being able to re-live all of the special moments of your day through your pictures....the ones you remember, the ones you may have missed, the small details she's captured, and most importantly the feeling of the day. That's truly priceless and we can't thank her enough for her work and her care.

Erin · Married on 09/11/2016

Tricia McCormack and her team were absolutely amazing to work with! I first discovered Tricia’s great work since she did a friend’s wedding. I was so thrilled she had the date open to do my wedding. She came to do our engagement session in the Seaport and we had a blast with her. We had her up to our apartment before we got started and then she took pictures of us along the water in the Seaport. We had a quick stop in the Barking Crab and ended the night with a toast at Legals Test Kitchen. It was so nice to get to know her on a more personal level and in the end she felt like an old friend. We loved our engagement photos and it was so nice to have her capture great pictures where we live. Our wedding day was even more fun with her and her team. We had a large bridal party (10 bridesmaids, 3 junior bridesmaids, 11 groomsmen, and 3 ring bearers) and two big families. She captured all of the pictures we wanted and were so thrilled with how the pictures came out. Not only did we love working with her and her team, but our friends and family keep talking about how great she was and how much they loved the pictures as well. I would absolutely recommend Tricia and her team. She is so organized and really listens to how you see your vision for that day. I can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Gabi · Married on 09/04/2016

My husband and I found Tricia McCormack Photography after several of our other vendors assumed we already booked them! The phrase, "you got Tricia, right?" was repeated over and over again. We are SO glad we did! Tricia and her team made us feel incredibly comfortable right from the beginning. We felt like we had known Tricia for years after ten minutes into our engagement shoot, and our wedding day was exactly the same. They were lively and excited, and made us feel like the prettiest girl in the room (my husband concurs). They were flexible with last minute changes, and encouraged us to get all the family pictures we wanted despite a huge time crunch. After all was said and done, these images are incredible!! They capture the feeling of each moment and will help us live our most perfect day over and over again, something we are so thankful for since we opted out of a videographer. We highly recommend them!

Brenna · Married on 08/27/2016

Tricia McCormack and her team are simply the best. Not only is Tricia and the team incredibly talented, but they are responsive, kind and make you feel at ease. I would recommend them to any and everyone.

Tricia was outstanding. Not only is she an amazing artist, but she is incredibly kind, friendly, and organized. Her demeanor immediately made my husband and I more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera. She was a joy to work with. I would hire her and her team again in a heartbeat!

Sarah · Married on 08/20/2016

There aren't words to describe how amazing Tricia is at her craft. Her stress-free and relaxed personality makes anyone feel comfortable in front of the camera which makes for the most amazing pictures you could ask for. From first contact through the end of the wedding day and beyond, everything was seamless and no question or request was left unanswered. She is reliable and flexible, even accommodating a last minute switch of the location for "getting ready" pictures just a day before the wedding. Not only will you end up with beautiful photography that captures the memories of your day, but you will feel as though you also gained a friend at the end of it all. You will not be disappointed if you choose Tricia for any of your photography (and photo booth) needs!!

Sarah · Married on 06/18/2016

Tricia was amazing. Throughout the wedding our guests commented on how prepared and sweet she was! People even asked for her contact info so that they could use her for their future weddings. She was amazing to work with for our engagement pictures and traveled all the way to Boston for us. She made us feel really comfortable in front of the camera and her pictures are perfection.

Kathleen · Married on 06/04/2016

Tricia was so much fun to work with! We have amazing photos and beautiful memories forever!! We can't wait to have another opportunity to work with Tricia.

Gabrielle · Married on 05/14/2016

Tricia was Very friendly, helpful, and made us feel comfortable with her. The pictures came out beautifully and would highly recommend her.

Tricia was fabulous throughout our whole wedding experience. My husband hired her to capture our engagement and when it came time to pick a photographer for our wedding it was a no brainer. Up until the event she was very organized, got back to me in a very timely manner and made the whole process very easy. For the actual event, she was again, organized, professional and extremely easy to work with. Most importantly, she captured all our special moments and we have amazing pictures to prove it.

Jillian · Married on 10/24/2015

Tricia was such a pleasure to work with from day one. She was responsive, accommodating, friendly, professional, and most of all, we trusted her. On the day of the wedding, she made us feel comfortable and we had no doubt that we were getting amazing shots. She sped through the formal photos (in a good way!) but made sure we all looked our best and that we got every shot we wanted. We felt like she was really on our side and only wanted the best for us all night long. The handful of pictures that we've seen are AMAZING and we have no doubt that the rest will be as well.

Jacqui · Married on 08/22/2015

Tricia McCormack is top-notch! She captured every aspect of our wedding day masterfully and was truly fun to work with. I was looking for something less "traditional" and more creative and she provided just that. We had a petite elopement wedding (4 people) and capturing the day on "film" so we could share it with our family and friends was extremely important to us. Within a week of the wedding she posted a beautiful blog with highlights from the day. This was especially helpful since we wanted to announce our marriage to friends and family with pictures. Afterwards, she followed up with a lovely packaged thumb drive with all of our edited photos.

Throughout the planning process, and after the event, her follow-up communications were excellent. She managed to deliver the complete set of over 350 photos to us ahead of schedule! I continue to get wonderful compliments on the photos and will enjoy them for many years to come. Thank you Tricia! :)

• User4519528 · 2+ years ago

We had an amazing experience with Tricia. We were referred to Tricia by someone who was from the Berkshires and had seen her work. Being at the very beginning of our photographer search, and out of state, we went to her website and looked at probably every post on her blog and immediately could tell what a talented photographer she was. The package we chose came with the engagement session and I'm glad it did. We took the opportunity to drive to the Bershires for our session. Not only did we get beautiful pictures as a result, but it was an excellent way to meet Tricia in person. She really tries to get to know you as a couple and makes it fun even though it can be a little awkward if you haven't done something like that before (especially for the guys!). But it's really great practice for the wedding. Since we are not from the area, Tricia made suggestions for a nice location for the early spring. It was great! During the time leading up to the wedding she was easily accessible via email and was pretty responsive when we had questions. She does a nice job laying out a detailed timeline of events for day of, and also getting family portraits and locations organized. Most of all, the pictures are stunning. They are what we treasure most of all because they take us back to our big day, allowing us to re-live every moment. We would recommend Tricia for wedding photography - she is very personable and so much fun, and most importantly does really great work. We will cherish the photos for many many years to come.

Working with Tricia was one of our favorite parts of our wedding! Our engagement session helped us get to know Tricia and the photographs she captured during our rainy day engagement session were amazing. After that session, we couldn't wait to see her again at the wedding! We got married at Cranwell and Tricia was flexible in terms of accommodating our requests and priorities for the wedding day when drafting a timeline for wedding day photographs. She is easy to communicate with and she gathered many details prior to the wedding day so that no issues arose on the actual wedding day. When she showed up at Cranwell on the day of our wedding she knew exactly what she was doing, and we followed her lead! Tricia is fun, professional, calm, kind, and extremely talented. We felt lucky to work with her and our wedding party and guests commented on what a great photographer we had - Tricia felt more like a friend at the wedding than a hired vendor! Her team was also wonderful to work with. We had a photobooth at our wedding reception and it was packed with guests all night long, it was definitely a great addition to the wedding and we highly recommend this add-on! Tricia's photographs, blog posts, and Facebook posts all made our engagement and wedding even more special. We absolutely recommend Tricia McCormack Photography, and can't imagine having had anyone else there to capture our wedding day! Thank you, Tricia!