Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) Reviews

132 | Port Jervis, NY

132 Reviews for Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 1
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 2
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 3
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 4
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 5
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 6
Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 7

Presh · Married on 06/23/2018

Our experience working with Rev. Richard was fantastic. He was welcoming, warm, and just an all around great person!

Sent on 06/27/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for the honor and privilege of being part of your special day! Blessings!

Margaret · Married on 06/16/2018

Reverend Richard was very helpful in walking us through the process of the wedding ceremony and acquiring the marriage license. He was friendly and professional, which made us feel very comfortable with him as our officiant. And he gave us a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much, you both were such a joy to work with! Blessings...

Juana · Married on 06/08/2018

Am exceptional service. Many of the huests syppper me compliment the professionalism and great demeanor. Hands down, he started of our wedding day with a bang. Thank you.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Jeff · Married on 06/02/2018

Excellent service and very professional. Highly recommended.

Sent on 07/06/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! It was a blessing working with you both... wish you both many years of wedded bliss and blessings!

roz · Married on 05/19/2018

Reverend Richard Rodriguez was kind, courteous, informative and professional. Before we hired him to perform our ceremony he met and talked with us for an extended period of time getting to know us and giving us marriage advice. Once we hired him he was quick to respond to all our emails and helped us choose the right words efor our ceremony. We had everything done exactly the way we wanted it and he even added his own personal touch which we enjoyed very much. He even traveled to our venue and didn’t charge us an extra fee for it. He literally goes the extra mile. He is highly recommended.

Sent on 09/26/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

wish you both the very best in your future together, may you both have many wonderful years of wedded bliss!

Brittany · Married on 05/18/2018

Extremely quick to reply when I initially reached out to him. When we met up, Reverend Richard offered my husband and I a lot of advice. It just felt like a good fit from the get-go. I loved that we were able to make the ceremony “unique & ours!”

Sent on 05/31/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

You guys rock! Wishing you both the best in the days, weeks, months and years ahead of you!

Courtney · Married on 05/11/2018

We were so glad to that we decided to hire Rev Richard!!! I found him on Thumbtack.com & read many rave reviews. After our first meeting it was clear to us that he was the right fit for our ceremony. He was very professional & punctual. What we loved about his services was that we were able to customize our entire ceremony from start to finish! We could add, subtract or incorporate anything we wanted to so it was designed specifically for my husband and me! We appreciated his services so much & would recommend him to any couple getting married!

Sent on 06/18/2018
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 8

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words! You guys were such a blessing to work with. May you have many many years of happiness and joy!
  • O

Octavio · Married on 05/05/2018

Experience with Rev Rodriguez was unique. Very professional and responsive. We I really appreciate and loved the fact that he wants to meet with the us prior the event and was always open for communication. I definitely recommend him as a spiritual guide and as an officiant

Sent on 05/07/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

it was an extreme pleasure working with you both towards the wedding of your dreams. God bless you both in your future together

fue un placer extremo trabajar con ustedes dos para la boda de sus sueños. Dios les bendiga en su futuro junto...

Llisel · Married on 02/24/2018

Reverend Richard was great! My fiance and I hired him to do a partially bilingual wedding, Spanish and English, it was exactly what we wanted. He also involved us in picking the small details of the ceremony which was very important to us. Richard was also easy to contact and gave us great relationship advice, we know we can contact him if we need anything going forward.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for having me perform your ceremony! Wishing you both the very best in your future together... blessings!

Colleen · Married on 01/01/2018

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely wonderful from the very first time I spoke with him through email to the day of my wedding. I am so happy that we chose him and had the opportunity to have him perform our wedding ceremony. He quickly responded to all of my emails and was extremely informative and had answers to all of my questions. We met with him before our wedding and he was very easy to talk to and I got nothing but great vibes from him. After meeting him we knew we found the right person to officiate our wedding. There is a financial aspect to his job but you can tell just by speaking with him that he doesn't do this for the money. He offered us advice that has already made our relationship stronger. After that meeting he sent us a link that allowed us to customize our wedding ceremony. I could not have been happier with how we created our ceremony! I was afraid that it might be a difficult or time consuming process. The link had choices for each part of the ceremony and it allowed to customize it if you wanted anything different. The day of my wedding I was extremely nervous and there was so much going on. I was in the bridal suite with my bridesmaids before the ceremony started and Reverend Rodriguez entered and I immediately felt more calm. He is such a friendly person and just seeing him and talking with him before the ceremony made me feel a sense of relief. The ceremony went great. Every part went exactly how I imagined it. We are so happy with Reverend Rodriguez' services and would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding officiant. I wish I could include photos but we haven't gotten our photos yet since our wedding was last week!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Christine · Married on 10/28/2017

Reverend Richard was so wonderful to work with! He made it very easy to choose what we wanted said/exchanged during the ceremony, and he was totally flexible. He simplified everything for us, and helped make the day the best one of our lives! You won't regret him!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! Wishing you both many years of a blessed marriage!

Christine Knecht · Married on 10/28/2017

Amazing, Rev.!!

The reverend was very responsive to questions, and he allowed us to personally put our stamp on the ceremony. He was wonderful!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for those wonderful words.. wishing you both much happiness and many blessings in your lives together!

Erica · Married on 10/21/2017

Where do I begin? Rev. Richard was such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I found him while researching an officiant on Wedding Wire. Rev. Richard was extremely professional, kind, and very respectful. The line of communication was always open. He was very fast to respond to emails and text messages. He was very organized and thorough when explaining the entire wedding license process, and how the ceremony was to be conducted based on how we wanted it. He was always willing to help if we needed it. We would definitely recommend all couples looking for an officiant who is willing to work with you based on your needs and wants to choose Rev. Richard. He will not disappoint! We can't thank him enough for everything as well as his valuable advice.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you both so much for giving me the honor of marrying you... may your days together be filled with many blessings...

Emily · Married on 10/21/2017

Rev Richard was absolutely amazing. He was such a pleasure to work with! We found him on Wedding Wire and was perfect for our location and our budget. Rev Richard is extremely kind, professional and just wonderful. When we met up with him to go over our ceremony he was very professional, accommodating and personable. He really made our day so special and we couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 11/06/2017
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 13
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 14
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 15

Ruben · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev. Richard Rodriguez was very personable and very accommodating. The communication between us was impeccable and couldn't ask for more. Available at 24/7 allowed us to relieve some of the stress of last minute things. He was very punctual and explained all the steps thoroughly and made sure there were no questions at all. I would highly recommend Rev. Richard to perform any ones ceremony as you will not be disappointed in any way.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 16
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 17

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you and Krista for trusting in me to make your day special...

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Without him our wedding wouldnt have been complete! He made everything so easy for us and was a pleasure to work with. Would highly recommend him to anyone getting married :)

Sent on 10/31/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Many blessings to you both!
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

Am absolute pleasure working with. He felt like family!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA) 18

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words!

Mabel · Married on 09/22/2017

We met Reverend Richard Rodriguez approx 7 months prior to our wedding date. We were referred to Rev Richard by our Wedding Planner, JoAnn Provenzano. We were looking for a bilingual Minister and we found the perfect one. The first day we met we connected and we spoke for hours about life, relationships, likes and dislikes. We loved him and knew he was the person we were looking for. Rev Richard took the time to get to know us and offered great advise and recommended a book to read. Rev Richard was very professional and organized and responded to all our text and emails quickly. Everything he said he will do, he did with great pleasure. We wanted a short Ceremony and it turned out perfect with his suggestions and our input, it was short, sweet, funny and we loved it. He spoke Spanish for the Parents Particpation, which meant so much to us. He handled our marriage certificate quickly and we received it a week after our wedding day. I highly recommend Rev Richard. It was a pleasure meeting and working with Rev Richard. THANK YOU REV.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful words! I am humbled and honored by them. Many blessings to you both...

Dina · Married on 09/16/2017

Reverend Rodriquez made our wedding extra special! We loved having him as apart of our special day!

Sent on 10/04/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was an extreme pleasure and honor to be a part of your big day!

Micaran · Married on 09/15/2017

Rev. Rodriguez was such a pleasure from start to finish. He did exactly what we wanted and spent a long face time convo just chatting and getting to know us as a couple. Our ceremony was short sweet and classy and he looked the part! Overall, fantastic!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, I wish you both many wonderful and blessed years together!...
  • W

William · Married on 09/09/2017

The reverend Richard Rodriguez is the man you want to perform your ceremony. He made the whole process easy and stress free and will help you at every turn. You will not want him to leave he is so great. We feel like we have made a new friend and he made our special day perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much... many blessings!

Kendra · Married on 09/09/2017

The reverend Richard Rodriguez is the best person to officiate your wedding. He does an excellent job, helps you every step of the way and he made the ceremony perfect.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! Many blessing to you both!

Joseph Polak · Married on 09/09/2017

Reverend Rodriguez was Excellent!

Reverend Rodriguez was wonderful to work with! He performed a wonderful ceremony in both English and Spanish. He was the perfect fit for the wedding.

Sent on 02/19/2019

J · Married on 08/26/2017

It was a pleasure from the very beginning to work with Rev. Richard Rodriguez. He is a genuine man who cares deeply for the couples he works with and it is evident that he strives to provide a ceremony that is unique to each marriage. We would absolutely recommend Tri State Weddings!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

Thank you so much! Many blessings to you both...

Saima · Married on 08/26/2017

Reverend Rodriguez was absolutely amazing! He was available when we needed him last minute and didn't try to use the fact that we were in a pinch to take advantage. The best part was that even though we hired him three days before we got married he still found time to meet with my husband and I to counsel us on what makes a good marriage and to truly get to know us. It made us feel like we had known him for ages and that he truly wanted the best for our relationship and future together. During the ceremony he made us feel special even though it wasn't a big fancy ceremony. He made it about my husband and I and the special touches like the certificate he gives out are very sweet and memorable. I highly recommend him :)

Sent on 09/27/2017

Tri-State Weddings (NY-NJ-PA)'s reply:

It was a pleasure be able to perform your ceremony... thank you for the honor and privilege... Best to you both in your future together!