Travelworks International, LLC Reviews

114 Reviews for Travelworks International, LLC

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 09/22/2018

So. Worth. It!

Can't say enough good things about Kelly! Definitely recommend - she will help you find places you would have never considered and make your travel a BREEZE!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Heather · Married on 09/01/2018

I loved booking my honeymoon with Kelly! She was so friendly, flexible, easy to get in contact with, and helped make our honeymoon exactly as we pictured it. I would definitely work with her again in booking future travel plans and would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Derek · Married on 06/28/2018

Kelly at Travelworks helped my wife and I book an amazing 10 year anniversary to a Sandals Resort. She was very knowledgeable with all the features of Sandals and lead us down the path to choose the right resort for our wants and needs. I would recommend Travelworks to everyone looking for a good travel agent that accommodates the travelers needs and wants. Can't wait to book again through Kelly. Thanks for a relaxing and smooth vacation!!!

Sent on 07/27/2018

Derek · Married on 06/28/2018

Thanks for helping my wife and I plan our 10 year anniversary trip!! We had a blast!! We will be back to use Travelworks for our next trip!! Thanks!

Sent on 08/08/2018

Jana · Married on 06/21/2018

Nicole was a wonderful travel agent/consultant. She helped plan/coordinate a destination birthday party weekend for a party of 20. She found a wonderful all inclusive for us! She worked well and handled the many questions/accommodations and variety of request. People arrived on multiple flights and she coordinated everyone's airport transportation. She's very organized, professional and was a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much Nicole for creating a superb birthday weekend.

Sent on 07/09/2018

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

Kelly was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire booking process!! She was very knowledgeable and made everything so easy in a time of crazy wedding planning! She helped us find the best flight options and inspired us to try two different room options at Sandals. We had the best honeymoon ever and couldn't have done it without Kelly's help. She was so thoughtful and even sent us a bottle of champagne to help celebrate! I would highly recommend Kelly (and have) to friends and family!

Sent on 06/26/2018

Krista · Married on 05/27/2018

Kelly was absolutely amazing while planning our honeymoon. She didn’t rush us or try to talk us into something that we didn’t want to do. She really listened and checked out different resorts and flights to see what was the best value. She responded to emails, and texts very quickly. She even helped us while we were on our honeymoon with a Sandals Registry issue.

I have already recommend her to a few people I have spoken with that plan to travel. And will be using her in the future. Totally different experience than going to one of those chain travel agencies we used to use. She gave us her full attention while we were with her and weren’t any distractions.

Sent on 06/09/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/18/2018

Kelly is literally the best travel agent ever. I talked to a few and found Kelly to be not only the friendliest but the most knowledgeable and the most efficient. She answered emails so promptly which really put me at ease. I also asked her to research probably a million different places and she did so without ever getting frustrated or pressuring me into making a decision. We ended up having an absolutely amazing honeymoon in St. Lucia thanks to Kelly.

We will never use another travel agent again - we are already looking into our next adventure with her!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Lindsay · Married on 05/12/2018

Kelly was amazing! We booked our destination wedding to Costa Rica with her for a group of about 20. When I initially spoke with Kelly, I could tell she was different than other travel agents I had spoken with. She was very attentive and thorough, asking a variety of questions that I hadn't even thought of for our wedding. Kelly always responded to emails and phone calls within a couple of hours, if not minutes. She was able to coordinate the trip efficiently for us and our 20 guests. We will be using Kelly for all of our vacations in the future! Whether you are thinking about a destination wedding, honeymoon, or even just a vacation, you need to use Kelly if you want peace of mind that everything will be done correctly and quickly.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Carissa · Married on 05/11/2018

When it came to honeymoon planning we didn't know where to start. All we knew was that we wanted warm weather/beaches/All inclusive. We found Kelly at Travelworks international and she helped us narrow down our choices and helped with planning all the logistics that go into a honeymoon. Her great wealth of knowledge and expertise provided us a lot of information that we wouldn't have been able to find on the internet and helped us with selecting the perfect destination. I highly recommend reaching out to Kelly if you are planning a honeymoon or any kind of trip. We will definitely be reaching out to her in the future for our next trip!!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Tim · Married on 05/04/2018

Kelly from Travelworks was a pleasure to work with and helped us pick out the best resort that catered to everything we wanted for our honeymoon. We told her exactly what we were looking for and she came back with several choices. Ultimately, we went with the Excellence Riviera Cancun in Mexico and could not have been happier. We would highly recommend her, and look forward to working with her again on future vacations!

Sent on 05/21/2018

Katie · Married on 04/27/2018

Call Kelly and have her help you plan your dream getaway! I ran into her by chance at the K&B Bridal salon where I bought my dress, and I am so glad I did! We had just decided to go to Jamaica and liked the idea of Sandals, but were overwhelmed by the options. Kelly offers in person consults but was so accommodating and handled ours over the phone since I live a little farther away. She packed so much information into one phone call - giving us an overview of each Sandals property with honest pros and cons. She ended up pricing out two different options for us, then booking everything, including the airfare and tours we wanted. Two weeks after I ran into her, our honeymoon was booked and checked off my list! She made it so easy and printed out all our confirmations and everything for us before we left so we didn't need to worry about rifling through email to find something. She gets paid a commission by the resort so her services didn't cost us a thing! We would never have chosen the location we ended up at without her insight, and it was an absolutely perfect place for our honeymoon! The first night at our resort, chocolate dipped fruit and a sweet note from Kelly arrived wishing us a great trip. If we are lucky enough to have another tropical adventure in our future, we will definitely give her a call!

Sent on 05/06/2018

Courtney · Married on 04/21/2018

Kelly is nothing short of 5 stars! We challenged her a little bit wanting a 3 week Thailand and Bali honeymoon but didn't know much about either place! All we knew is that we wanted to go there, have things to do but still find time to relax. Our itinerary was the perfect mix!! We stayed at the most beautiful boutique hotels and even had our own private pool at two of our locations! When Kelly presented the itinerary to us, we didn't change a thing and we're so happy we didn't. Thank you, Kelly, for the most incredible honeymoon!!

Sent on 07/13/2018

Brittany · Married on 04/14/2018

Kelly was great!! I had a destination wedding in Mexico with 100 guest attending! She was able to get them all booked and help with any questions or concerns my guest had. I highly reccomend her! Not only is she super sweet, but she responds extremely fast, and took a lot of stress if my plate by getting my guests trip planned. Kelly also helped us with our 2 week honeymoon in Costa Rica! It was filled with a detailed itinerary, including transportations and excursions! This was super helpful Bc I didn’t have much time to plan the honeymoon being to preoccupied with the wedding planning. Thanks Kelly! You’re the best!!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Ryan · Married on 12/31/2017

Fantastic work, excellent customer service.

Sent on 02/03/2018

Ryan · Married on 12/31/2017

Kelly was fantastic! Great customer service!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Matt · Married on 12/16/2017

Couldn't be happier with Kelly from Travelworks International! She made planning our honeymoon the easiest part of the wedding planning process. From beginning to end she gave us options based on our criteria, and once we decided on a destination she made sure the logistics were perfectly planned so my fiancé and I didn't have to worry about a thing! She even made sure that our room faced the sunset! Flawless! Highly recommend Kelly!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Michal · Married on 11/04/2017

Our honeymoon was the first time we used a travel agent and Kelly was fantastic. We gave her our budget and told her the kinds of places we were interested in and she found us a beautiful resort in Moorea in French Polynesia. She helped me book a romantic beach dinner as a surprise for my husband and reached out to the resort for me with any questions I had. We booked our november honeymoon in January so the domestic flights were not available for purchase yet and she was on top of that and reached out as soon as our dates opened up. We will definitely use Kelly again in the future and I highly recommend her agencies services for your vacation.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Julia · Married on 10/27/2017

Kelly was great to work with! We had no idea where we wanted to go for our honeymoon. She met with us right away, listened to our thoughts and interests and planned an amazing trip from start to finish! We will definitely be using her services again and I recommend her to anyone looking for some assistance with a trip, whether it is in the US or international. Thank you Kelly!

Sent on 11/18/2017
  • Nicole D

Nicole · Married on 10/14/2017

Best Travel Agent!!

My husband and I recently went on our honeymoon to Hawaii and it was a trip we'll never forget. From the very beginning, Kelly helped us plan everything from flights and hotels to excursions and suggested places to visit. The entire process was seamless and we couldn't have done it without her. Before our trip, she made sure to remind us of items we needed to print and bring with us and even reminded us to get our required COVID test before traveling. She even went through everything with us regarding the COVID restrictions that the state of Hawaii was having to help make our trip effortless and worry-free.

During our trip we had a few questions and each time Kelly was there to help us figure it out, including being able to find a rental car for us on short notice when the entire island had been sold out - that's pretty incredible. We HIGHLY recommend using Kelly to book any upcoming trips -- we'll 100% be using her in the future for any of our own.

Sent on 05/13/2021
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelly was amazing! She made setting up our honeymoon so easy and gave us some direction when we had little idea of what we wanted. We definitely plan to continue using her services for future vacations.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Meghan · Married on 09/30/2017

Kelly booked our honeymoon for us and everything was perfect! She was very knowledgable about the hotels in the area and knew what excursions would be fun and they definitely were!! Definitely will use again!!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Katie · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly made booking our honeymoon a breeze. We ended up going to the Hilton in Moorea, French Polynesia and everything was absolutely perfect! I'm a nervous nelly with international travel and each place we stopped in transition to the hotel had our name written waiting for us. There was never any searching for where to go or what to do. The process was so smooth. When we arrived at our bungalow, we had the BEST one on the resort with a panoramic view of the water, thanks to Kelly. Our bed, tub, and walkway was covered in beautiful Tahitian flowers and was a lovely surprise. If I ever had a question or worry, Kelly answered e-mail immediately. From now on we will always book our travel with her! Everything was more than I could have expected! Book with her and you won't regret it!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Kait · Married on 09/23/2017

Kelly did an amazing job helping my husband and I book our honeymoon. She gave personalized feedback to allow us to book the best vacation for us. We will be repeat customers!

Sent on 12/11/2017

Kirsten · Married on 09/15/2017

This was the first time I went through a travel agent and I'm never going back! Kelly was so helpful, was amazing at finding the perfect honeymoon resort that fit within our budget, and everything from the flight to the transportation and the resort itself was flawless. I'm never planning my own vacation again!

Sent on 09/28/2017