41 Reviews for Travel Gurus

Romantic Trips (1)
Mexico (1)
Emergency Assist. (1)
Travel Insurance (1)

Our group wedding was a huge success. Thank you to all the agents for taking care of our guests and making the wedding planning hassle free.

Profile Picture Andrew, 11/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Thansk very much all the members of Travel Gurus for making my daugther wedding very amazing. Thanks for all the support and your donations for my family in Venezuela. Thanks you so much, Hidar, Valerie and Mellisa.

Nelly Lee

Profile Picture Nelly, 9/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

My wife and I just recently got married in Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico.
It was the best time of our lives that we will forever keep in our hearts because of Travel Gurus.
We were going to do a regular wedding in Edmonton but that was going to cost us so much and for only one day.
So we decided to do a destination wedding we researched for the best travel agent and found an award winning travel agency.
We decided to go with travel gurus because our friends recommended them.
Thank goodness that we did.
Not only does Travel Gurus have the best prices but they helped us plan our wedding every step of the way.
We had also purchased the Tour Conducting Package which was the best decision ever made.
We cant express how grateful and how lucky we are that this company exists.
Because of Travel Gurus there was no stress and we got to enjoy our wedding with our family to the max.
Travel Gurus treated everyone like family and ensured that everyone had a great time.
We all consider them Family.
Thank you so much Hidar, Melissa and Valerie for making our dream wedding come true.
Travel Gurus are not just a business They are family.

Profile Picture Barbara and Johans Gutierrez, 9/23/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Cruises, Destn. Weddings, Family Trips, Group Travel, Honeymoons, Luxury Trips, Romantic Trips, Mexico, Emergency Assist., Travel Insurance

Amazing! So nice to know that these kinds of travel agents are out there. They really just help out the best they can and don't charge extra for it. They organized and explained things that we never thought of. Seriously if your looking for good agents - check these guys out.

Profile Picture Danielle, 7/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

From the moment I walked into their office I was greeted by friendly knowledgeable staff and that is the moment I started to relax. Planning a wedding at a resort is so hard and these guys make it easy. I came to them with a quote and they were able to beat it plus they do all the work unlike Sunwing where I got the quote. Sunwing told me I had to collect all the deposits and do all the work dealing with my guests. I love my family but not that much so I was so happy I found these guys. No extra fees were charged to my guests and the wedding planning was free. These guys are so amazing and work their butts off. I love that they work as a team and I can call anyone in the office to answer a question. I would seriously highly recommend these angels to anyone.

Profile Picture Kim, 6/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

At first my booking was with sunwing directly. I was having a lot of trouble getting them to help me get all my guests deposits in and I had to do all the work. Then I contacted travel guru and they were able to take over my wedding booking from sunwing. I paid the same amount for the same package but they have me service and helped me with all my guests. These people are amazing at what they do and for them to deal with all my different kinds of family and help me with every step without taking extra money like all the other company's do, is soo amazing. I highly recommend them to other brides as they will take away all the stress without charging you extra for it. Do not book directly with the airline, get them to do their job to make your life easier.

Profile Picture Rebecca, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Services traval gurus provided us was nothing but amazing. Highly suggest using this company. They would do anything for there clients.

Profile Picture User4931732, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Thank you so much hidar for the amazing wedding we are so so thankful for having the tour conducting really this company is real people that worries when you worries and have so much fun when you do, love this guys the best travel company in Canada and in the world for us totally recommended to everyone I know.

Profile Picture User3916795, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Thank you for making our wedding planning so easy. You gave us and our guests a great deal. Handled the booking process smoothly even though I know my family can be a pain to deal with :) Truly a professional company that works as a team to get things done! I will be telling all my friends and family to book everything through you.

Profile Picture Jessica, 2/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel

Thank you to these amazing travel gurus for making our wedding a huge success. You helped us plan it from start to finish without taking extra fees. Thank you!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Great teamwork by these folks! Everything went smoothly and they organized everything to almost perfection. I will recommend others, Cheers!

Profile Picture Courtney, 12/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

We came to Travel Gurus to organize our corporate Xmas party in Edmonton and they made it happen! These guys are not just great at weddings :) thanks guys!

Profile Picture Mark, 11/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Invitations, Videography

HIDAR AND MELISSA AND STAFF WHERE SO WONERFUL FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO USE THEM FOR MUNE

Profile Picture WENDY, 11/14/14, 1 Review
4.7

The Travel Gurus made my wedding the best memory of my life. They went above and beyond to make sure my day was amazing! If you want a destination wedding I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

It was very helpful during the wedding event with planning and making sure that everything was set up,
and with booking excursions and transportation

Profile Picture santana, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I was very pleased with the service and planning for my wedding. I have recommended them to several of my friends that are in the planning stages and have said they are great to work with. Nice to see that they are growing their business but staying true to their values and service levels I experienced. Good luck and I will use you for our next vacation as well.

Profile Picture Kim, 10/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Amazing team here, they helped us with every step of the wedding planning and took good care of our guests. I think all of us will book with them again.

Profile Picture Joanna, 10/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Travel Gurus is hands down the BEST Travel agency. I recommend they're services to anyone considering a vacation near or far.

Profile Picture Kaylan, 10/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

I'm so happy and found this amazing agency. My friend told me to check this agency out and after I went to their office for a wedding consultation I was so impressed with the staff and whole vibe of the office. After the consultation the next day I had all the quotes I requested sent to me. We choose our dates and destination than I recived PDF wedding invites from my beautiful agent Melissa. After I approved them she sent them out to all my guests and they than contacted her to put a deposit on the package. They gave me and my fiancé a free second week and upgraded our room but most important they kept the cost down for our guests. I received updates on who has booked and Melissa already had my wedding date confirmed with the resort. We also started planning the wedding day it self and she made it simple coordinating it with the wedding planner at the resort. Final payment reminders went out and all my guests paid and got confirmed. Honestly my family are hard to deal with but somehow these guys just dealt with problems quick and made them happy. They have an extra option where you can have 2 agents helping out the entire week and taking photos/video - super cool and honestly just makes me less stressed about it. Best part about these guys is the team work, I've been on other destination wedding having to deal with other travel agency's that when I called they would tell me to call back when the agent working on that file is in. Anytime I or any of my guests called they could pretty much speak to anyone and they all would help. Truly a great team and it was a pleasure dealing with them. I will highly recommend them to all my family and friends and use them for all my travel in the future.

Profile Picture Raven, 9/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Everything was great! They really helped us make our wedding a success. I will recommend you to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Josh, 8/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

These guys are wicked! They truly made my life so much easier even though how hard I may be to deal with. I will highly recommend this agency to all my friends and family.

Profile Picture Dorthy, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Took care of everything we needed and took away most of the stress. Very happy with the service and booking process.

Profile Picture Val, 8/1/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Travel

We booked our family reunion with this company and they did an amazing job. Got us a great deal, collected all the rest of the family's payments and set up our family excursions. They just made it too easy for us and we will always plan all of our vacations with this company. Huge thanks to Melissa and the rest of this great team.

Profile Picture Donald, 7/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other)

Love these guys so much! They helped me plan my amazing wedding and made it so easy for all of us. Thank you so much!!

Profile Picture Erin, 7/10/14, 1 Review
Category: Travel, Wedding Planning

Great corporate event organized by this guys. Thanks for making my week awesome!

Profile Picture User4190749, 2+ years ago, 1 Review