Travel Gurus Reviews

41 | Fort Bidwell, CA

41 Reviews for Travel Gurus

41 Travel Gurus Reviews

Andrew · Married on 11/10/2015

Our group wedding was a huge success. Thank you to all the agents for taking care of our guests and making the wedding planning hassle free.

Barbara and Johans Gutierrez · Married on 09/23/2015

My wife and I just recently got married in Playa Del Carmen, Riviera Maya, Mexico.
    It was the best time of our lives that we will forever keep in our hearts because of Travel Gurus.
    We were going to do a regular wedding in Edmonton but that was going to cost us so much and for only one day.
    So we decided to do a destination wedding we researched for the best travel agent and found an award winning travel agency.
    We decided to go with travel gurus because our friends recommended them.
    Thank goodness that we did.
    Not only does Travel Gurus have the best prices but they helped us plan our wedding every step of the way.
    We had also purchased the Tour Conducting Package which was the best decision ever made.
    We cant express how grateful and how lucky we are that this company exists.
    Because of Travel Gurus there was no stress and we got to enjoy our wedding with our family to the max.
    Travel Gurus treated everyone like family and ensured that everyone had a great time.
    We all consider them Family.
    Thank you so much Hidar, Melissa and Valerie for making our dream wedding come true.
    Travel Gurus are not just a business They are family.

Danielle · Married on 07/17/2015

Amazing! So nice to know that these kinds of travel agents are out there. They really just help out the best they can and don't charge extra for it. They organized and explained things that we never thought of. Seriously if your looking for good agents - check these guys out.

Kim · Married on 06/21/2015

From the moment I walked into their office I was greeted by friendly knowledgeable staff and that is the moment I started to relax. Planning a wedding at a resort is so hard and these guys make it easy. I came to them with a quote and they were able to beat it plus they do all the work unlike Sunwing where I got the quote. Sunwing told me I had to collect all the deposits and do all the work dealing with my guests. I love my family but not that much so I was so happy I found these guys. No extra fees were charged to my guests and the wedding planning was free. These guys are so amazing and work their butts off. I love that they work as a team and I can call anyone in the office to answer a question. I would seriously highly recommend these angels to anyone.

Rebecca · Married on 05/10/2015

At first my booking was with sunwing directly. I was having a lot of trouble getting them to help me get all my guests deposits in and I had to do all the work. Then I contacted travel guru and they were able to take over my wedding booking from sunwing. I paid the same amount for the same package but they have me service and helped me with all my guests. These people are amazing at what they do and for them to deal with all my different kinds of family and help me with every step without taking extra money like all the other company's do, is soo amazing. I highly recommend them to other brides as they will take away all the stress without charging you extra for it. Do not book directly with the airline, get them to do their job to make your life easier.

Services traval gurus provided us was nothing but amazing. Highly suggest using this company. They would do anything for there clients.

Thank you so much hidar for the amazing wedding we are so so thankful for having the tour conducting really this company is real people that worries when you worries and have so much fun when you do, love this guys the best travel company in Canada and in the world for us totally recommended to everyone I know.

Jessica · Married on 02/01/2015

Thank you for making our wedding planning so easy. You gave us and our guests a great deal. Handled the booking process smoothly even though I know my family can be a pain to deal with :) Truly a professional company that works as a team to get things done! I will be telling all my friends and family to book everything through you.

Jennifer · Married on 01/04/2015

Thank you to these amazing travel gurus for making our wedding a huge success. You helped us plan it from start to finish without taking extra fees. Thank you!

Courtney · Married on 12/13/2014

Great teamwork by these folks! Everything went smoothly and they organized everything to almost perfection. I will recommend others, Cheers!

Mark · Married on 11/25/2014

We came to Travel Gurus to organize our corporate Xmas party in Edmonton and they made it happen! These guys are not just great at weddings :) thanks guys!

• W

WENDY · Married on 11/14/2014

HIDAR AND MELISSA AND STAFF WHERE SO WONERFUL FOR MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING THAT WE HAVE DECIDED TO USE THEM FOR MUNE

santana · Married on 11/07/2014

It was very helpful during the wedding event with planning and making sure that everything was set up,
    and with booking excursions and transportation

Kim · Married on 10/10/2014

I was very pleased with the service and planning for my wedding. I have recommended them to several of my friends that are in the planning stages and have said they are great to work with. Nice to see that they are growing their business but staying true to their values and service levels I experienced. Good luck and I will use you for our next vacation as well.

Joanna · Married on 10/09/2014

Amazing team here, they helped us with every step of the wedding planning and took good care of our guests. I think all of us will book with them again.

Kaylan · Married on 10/01/2014

Travel Gurus is hands down the BEST Travel agency. I recommend they're services to anyone considering a vacation near or far.

Raven · Married on 09/15/2014

I'm so happy and found this amazing agency. My friend told me to check this agency out and after I went to their office for a wedding consultation I was so impressed with the staff and whole vibe of the office. After the consultation the next day I had all the quotes I requested sent to me. We choose our dates and destination than I recived PDF wedding invites from my beautiful agent Melissa. After I approved them she sent them out to all my guests and they than contacted her to put a deposit on the package. They gave me and my fiancé a free second week and upgraded our room but most important they kept the cost down for our guests. I received updates on who has booked and Melissa already had my wedding date confirmed with the resort. We also started planning the wedding day it self and she made it simple coordinating it with the wedding planner at the resort. Final payment reminders went out and all my guests paid and got confirmed. Honestly my family are hard to deal with but somehow these guys just dealt with problems quick and made them happy. They have an extra option where you can have 2 agents helping out the entire week and taking photos/video - super cool and honestly just makes me less stressed about it. Best part about these guys is the team work, I've been on other destination wedding having to deal with other travel agency's that when I called they would tell me to call back when the agent working on that file is in. Anytime I or any of my guests called they could pretty much speak to anyone and they all would help. Truly a great team and it was a pleasure dealing with them. I will highly recommend them to all my family and friends and use them for all my travel in the future.

Josh · Married on 08/25/2014

Everything was great! They really helped us make our wedding a success. I will recommend you to my friends and family.

Dorthy · Married on 08/01/2014

These guys are wicked! They truly made my life so much easier even though how hard I may be to deal with. I will highly recommend this agency to all my friends and family.

Val · Married on 08/01/2014

Took care of everything we needed and took away most of the stress. Very happy with the service and booking process.

Donald · Married on 07/21/2014

We booked our family reunion with this company and they did an amazing job. Got us a great deal, collected all the rest of the family's payments and set up our family excursions. They just made it too easy for us and we will always plan all of our vacations with this company. Huge thanks to Melissa and the rest of this great team.

Erin · Married on 07/10/2014

Love these guys so much! They helped me plan my amazing wedding and made it so easy for all of us. Thank you so much!!

• User4190749 · 2+ years ago

Great corporate event organized by this guys. Thanks for making my week awesome!

Amanda · Married on 05/20/2014

Amazing wedding organized and planned by great people. Myself and other guests have gone on numerous destination weddings and have dealt with many so called "destination wedding specialists" - none compare to the service and friendliness of these gurus. I would highly recommend anyone looking for great deal and even better service to book their wedding with these great people! Thank you for making my wedding hassle free and treating us so good.

Ashely · Married on 02/14/2014

Best destination wedding planners period! They are so helpful from start to finish making it so stress free for me and all my guests. Even with some hard to deal with family I have, they managed to handle them with care. I've already recommended this agency to allot of my friends planning their weddings and I will use them for all my travel needs in the future.