Tradewinds Music, Inc Reviews

6 | West Palm Beach, FL

6 Reviews for Tradewinds Music, Inc

6 Tradewinds Music, Inc Reviews

Carly · Married on 10/30/2015

Jim was an awesome DJ/MC for our wedding! He has a great personality, was flexible, and responsive to e-mails. We found him because he did weddings of 2 friends/family members. Don't hesitate to work with him. Highly recommend!

• Billie

Billie · Married on 02/01/2014

Jim is fantastic! He was very accommodating to all of our needs, and kept the party going at our low-key brunch wedding. The best surprise was when he took a cue from my Maid of Honor's speech and opened our reception with "MMMBop" by Hanson (my favorite band since fifth grade)! Highly recommend Jim and Tradewinds Music!

Jim & Tradewinds music were fabulous! He worked with us to create the perfect wedding package to meet our needs, and made suggestions where & when I was unsure. He was professional, accomodating & just a delight to work with! His playing of guitar (The Beatles :) while i walked down the aisel was just the added piece I was hoping for & he delivered perfectly! ALL of our guests commented on the music and we honestly could not have been happier! Thanks Jim!

R · Married on 06/30/2012

I wish there were 6 stars because Jim Breen deserved it! He was more popular than the bride and groom. His voice is seasoned and he sang all the songs we discussed and music moves the heart! I was blown away sitting there at my wedding when in the middle of it all, I was listening to his voice and him playing his guitar. He did an acoustic solo of Canon in D for my ceremony walk. I cried when I heard it. It is so moving. For a small fee, he brought an extra mic for my officiant, which really made the wedding. Jim is awesome! I can't say enough. Everybody at the wedding wanted to know who he was!!

Joanne · Married on 12/28/2009

Jim Breen is the owner and he endured my countless emails when I didn't know what I wanted for ceremony. I ended up getting Brad Keller, a pianist for ceremony and cocktail hour. I never even saw Brad, but he obviously did a fabulous job at the ceremony because I certainly heard him, and I sort of remember music at the cocktail hour. But guests told me he played great jazz music. So yeah they were affordable and very worth it! Then, about two weeks after the wedding, Jim called me to check on how everything went and to see if I was happy. Great customer service!

• daynahope

Dayna · Married on 11/27/2009

I received so many compliments about our wedding DJ, Jim Breen. He was very nice and played a GREAT selection of music. He also played guitar and sang during our cocktail hour. I would recommend him and this company to everyone! A friend of mine also hired another musician from tradewinds and she was very satisfied.