Tracy Eason Photography Reviews

24 | Houston, TX

24 Reviews for Tracy Eason Photography

24 Tracy Eason Photography Reviews

JENNIFER · Married on 03/10/2018

Tracy was wonderful!!! Our pictures were amazing. Beautiful magazine quality photos.

Ashley · Married on 02/12/2017

Tracy is wonderful. She has a great eye for those shots that will capture people's attention!

Kiana · Married on 10/06/2016

Tracy is awesome! I contacted her for a client event we were hosting days before the event and she was able to accommodate us. I told her what we were wanting for the pictures and what we would like to showcase and she provided exactly what we were looking for! The pictures were provided back to us so quickly. I had the pleasure of working with her on another wedding for a couple of mine and again, she was fabulous!

Roxanne · Married on 09/04/2016

I can't begin to put into words just how fantastic Tracy is! From our initial phone conversation to the final product I am completely over the moon! Tracy was able to capture every detail of our big day and the final photos looked like they were straight from the pages of a magazine. We couldn't have asked for a better person to capture our celebration! ♥

Gabriela · Married on 07/02/2016

Tracy and her team were amazing during my bridal portraits session! She was very flexible with my schedule/location and had a great list of ideas on where to take the best photos! We loved our engagement photos also! We went to the new garden by the Museum of Natural science and rode out bikes! Tracy took great shots there!
    Our wedding photos were AMAZING!!!
    She has an eye for detail and took the best shots from beginning to end! She was very professional, but I also felt very comfortable like we already knew each other!
    Joseph, the person who helped her take the photos was also very sweet and super fun! They both made me feel great while taking the photos and made me laugh when I needed to relax!!! Lol! (I don't usually jump in front of the camera for pictures and I was nervous!) They were very encouraging! Sometimes you just need a nice compliment to make you feel pretty!
    My family loved her too! You won't regret having all of your pictures taken with her! She was recommended by a friend and she was perfect! Thank you so much Tracy! You are awesome!!!
    I hope you also had fun at our wedding!!
    **Also I loved that she offered several different packages and pricing. Everything was up front and very clear with the quotes listed that she gave to us, so there were no surprises! That was awesome!
    Thank you Tracy!!!!

Lindsey · Married on 04/30/2016

Tracy and her staff were absolutely fabulous!! She did our engagement shoot (September 2015) and wedding (April 2016). We decided on her because we loved her photography style and her prices were so reasonable. She captured every special moment! We have gotten so many compliments on all our photos! I would definitely recommend her services to anyone who wants beautiful and unique photos!

Stephanie · Married on 04/16/2016

Incredibly pleased with our wedding photos! Tracy was great to work with and did an amazing job on our photos. The album turned out amazing! Highly recommended!

Michelle · Married on 04/19/2014

Tracy Eason is awesome! She is an amazing photographer, and she made my bridals and engagement sessions so fun. The photos she took are so beautiful, and I'm still getting compliments on them. I highly recommend Tracy Eason Photography. Her work is top-notch, and she's a pleasure to be around.

Abbey · Married on 11/02/2013

I have used Tracy Eason Photography for two major events, and have never been disappointed! Tracy does a fabulous job capturing the best parts of the day/event as well as priceless candid moments. She is very professional and provides great quality of service for a great price. I would highly recommend her for any event.

Tracy and her crew were great to work with!

Ashlee · Married on 06/11/2011

She was wonderful and my pictures are perfect. I would recommend her to anyone getting married and looking for a great photographer

Airen · Married on 03/19/2011

Tracy did a wonderful job on my Bridal pictures and our wedding. We would use Tracy for our future family pictures.

sarah · Married on 04/17/2010

Tracy did an amazing job capturing all the special moments. The photo books are amazing and received them in a timely manner. We will use Tracy again for future photo needs.

Marie · Married on 11/15/2008

Tracy provides a wonderful service and beautiful photos! My wedding album is wonderful and great reminder of our special day. My bridal session was very comfortable and relaxing. The photos were breathtaking! Tracy brings out your natural beauty and captures it in pictures. She is truly an artist and an excellent photographer! I can't wait for her to do our maternity photos whenever we get ready!! Thanks Tracy!
    Travis and Marie

Tameka · Married on 05/31/2008

Tracy made my wedding day very special

Kathleen · event on: 04/13/2012

Tracy is the best! She is our family go to person. She did our wedding, my husbands 50th birthday party and now my oldest daughers grad pics and my youngest 16th birthday pics.
    She is an artist! She captures the best and most beautiful. Tracy is simply amazing!
    She is also one of the warmest, wondeful people I have ever met!

Pam · event on: 12/02/2011

Excellent service & value! Eason Photography did a great job at our Holiday Celebration.

Kylie · event on: 12/06/2013

Tracy is AWESOME! She has photographed a number of our special events for the City of Baytown, and her pictures are always amazing and truly capture special moments!! We book her a number of times a year and are always so impressed by her work. She's very professional and extremely easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend her to anyone!

Shaun · event on: 12/31/2013

Tracy and her team were completely professional and flexible while waiting for our guests of honor to arrive. My firm and a hotel client put on a surprise military engagement and Tracy Eason Photography was the photographer we hired to photograph the evening! They were professional, courteous, and just really fun to work with! Not to mention, the pictures came out SPECTACULAR! I would highly recommend this photographer to anyone needing professional photos for any reason!

Abbey · Married on 11/23/2013

Tracy is amazing! She has been great through the entire planning process, day of, and with getting all of the pictures and album together afterwards.
    We had an outdoor wedding in the rain and she was there for all of it. She was flexible with location and was able to get amazing shots even in the less than ideal situation and all of them turned out so much better than we expected.
    She has been amazing to work with afterwards as well and has been flexible with working around our work schedules so that we could meet and go over the pictures and album. We will definitely be using Tracy for more events in the future.

Alicia · Married on 07/18/2012

You Rocked. I can't thank you enough for all your wonderful work.

• U

Umar · Married on 09/10/2017

Tracy and her team were fantastic to work with! She was very communicative throughout the whole process and helped turn my proposal into something intimate and special. Her quality of work and professionalism was extremely impressive. Thanks again, Tracy!

3.0
      2.5
      0.0

we paid for our daughters wedding and were disappointed beyond belief...her professionalism went out the window on the most important day of her life. She failed miserably at getting the pictures that were discussed and totally screwed up some special photos that were planned taking pictures of the BACKS of heads. There has been no apology, no resolution...nothing. We even sent emails and didn't get a response.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Tracy Eason Photography's reply:

This review has been disputed- no emails or phone calls have been made regarding services made. Should there be any question or unhappy results we would definitely like to know!