The Oaks Club at Valencia Reviews

The Oaks Club at Valencia 7
  • April

April · Married on 07/27/2019

Perfect wedding location

Finding a wedding venue was daunting but the moment my fiance and I toured The Oaks Club I knew it was THE ONE! I didn't even want to visit other spots because I knew nothing would compare and was within our budget. Sue and the staff at The Oaks were great throughout the entire process. They made the day run smoothly. Even though the weather was unfortunately 105 during our ceremony they did everything they could to ensure everyone felt comfortable. The food was sooo good! We chose the "airline chicken" and "braised beef short ribs" as the meal options. All night our guests were telling us how tasty the food was! My fiance and I knew from our food tasting months prior that we weren't going to be the type of couple that skips their meal on their wedding day! The ambiance and the floor plan of the venue make it feel very luxurious and it works perfectly for a wedding. We would pick The Oaks Club again for any event. Thank you!!!

Sent on 08/09/2019
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 14
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 15

Greg Peskay · Married on 10/20/2018

Great Venue, Great Staff and Great Views

One of the hardest things in planning a wedding is finding a perfect venue. TPC Valencia, Now known as The Oaks Country Club, is that choice! Sue, Tina and Justin helped make our daughter's wedding spectacular and magical. We had the ceremony outdoors overlooking the Santa Clarita Valley, and moved to the side patio for cocktail hour. During that time, the ceremony area was re-configured by staff with comfortable outdoor furniture around the fire pit. This area was enjoyed by many in the evening as we all socialized with our wine. The reception was flawless, with 1 worker for every 10 people. Food was hot and delicious..the menu options are plentiful and the chef accommodates vegan appetites as well as children's menus. All in all, a marvelous time! One added note, they also made sure our vendors (photographers, coordinator, pianist) were fed and throughout the night checked in with them if they needed anything. Couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 16
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 17
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 18

Ruth · Married on 09/24/2017

This review is long overdue!

TPC was by far the best decision we made while planning our wedding. After visiting multiple venues we always went back to TPC. The stellar views, venue, and food were unbeaten! The icing on the cake was having amazing staff who took care of each and every detail. They worked with us every step of the way and were always available to address our concerns. Much to our surprise we even had our personal waiter during our wedding day! Our day was perfect and we know TPC had a huge part in that role.

Thank you for making that day unforgettable! We were truly blessed!

-Josh & Ruth Ramirez

Sent on 04/05/2018
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 19
    The Oaks Club at Valencia 20

Erika · Married on 06/03/2017

Amazing Venue! Awesome Food! Wonderful Staff!!! Stacy, the catering manager, was awesome! She helped us plan our reception and was there the day of our event to make sure everything went smooth! She went up and beyond for us. Megan was amazing and helped us so much, she is so sweet! We had a great experience here! Highly recommend anyone to have their event at TPC Valencia!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Joseph · Married on 07/12/2014

We were so glad that we chose to have our wedding and reception at TPC. Our coordinator Gina was terrific and helped us out every step of the way to make sure everything was perfect for our special day. We have received so many compliments from our guests on the venue and the catering. Thanks again Gina for making our wedding so easy.

Sent on 08/14/2014

Catherine · Married on 07/06/2013

Gina is great! Knows what you need and what you can skip. Having the ceremony, cocktail house, and reception on 1 site as well as all the good, drinks, furniture, linens, and china provided, made the process much easier and made things run very smoothly. Beautiful setting. Great food! Let us take our engagement photos on site too!

Sent on 12/22/2013

We absolutely had a great experience at TPC Valencia. The food was delicious and everyone commented on how great it was. The service was above and beyond. The place itself is stunning. The coordinator is so helpful throughout the whole process. Just a great experience all around!

Sent on 07/15/2013

Shauntay · Married on 05/27/2012

I was married at TPC May 2012, I have been meaning to write a review for forever and feel that it is never too late.

My husband and I wanted a venue that was unique, not the typical wedding banquet room or "banquet food". I went to TPC for a bridal shower and fell in love with it all. The building from the outside is gorgeous, the view is remarkable, the bathrooms are fabulous, parking is ideal AND the room was UNIQUE. My experience at the bridal shower intrigued me, the food and the service was spectacular. As I left, I went to the events office and spoke with Gina, who was on her last day before her maternity leave. I continued to work with Gerry, then Ana and back to Gina. All three catering managers were wonderful. Once speaking to Chef Daniel Otto, we knew we wanted our special day to be at TPC, Valencia. Words cannot express how great it was to work with Chef Daniel.

I have grown up in the world of catering/events and I feel that I am not an easy person to please. TPC, was hands down the right pick to go with! On the day of the event, the staff and servers were impeccable. The food was nothing I have every experienced at an event. To this day, (a year and seven months ago) my friends and family still talk about how amazing the food and the service was. (Which never gets old.) :)

I would recommend TPC for any special event, maybe one day I will do my baby shower there. Even if you are just looking for breakfast, lunch or a night out for dinner, TPC (The Oaks Grille) is the place to go.

Thanks again to the staff and Chef Daniel Otto.

Sent on 12/10/2013

Krysta · Married on 03/21/2010

First of all, TPC is the most beautiful wedding venue I have seen. The ceremony patio overlooks the entire Santa Clarita Valley, ant there is a charming little lake that you can go and take pictures at, along with countless other spots to make for beautiful photos. Gina at TPC was more than a pleasure to work with. She is very much on top of her job, and makes sure everything is done to your taste. The food here was perfection, and I have had guests continuously compliment the atmosphere of this venue and the amazing food.

Sent on 04/06/2010

TPC Valencia was absolutely amazing. The location was beautiful and although it was a little hot, they were able to accomodate all of our guests and help them cool down with the AC and ceiling fans during the ceremony.

The food here is second to noone (they don't do smaller wedding portions) and we got so many compliments from it. The team at TPC were on top of the game by reaching out to us leading up to the wedding to make sure they had everything right and were flexible to let us bring in our own items where it was needed.

Overall, we loved our venue!

Sent on 09/02/2012
  • Angelica

Angelica Solorio · Getting married on 09/18/2020

Beautiful place

I came here with my fiancé for private tour. Absolutely love the place! So pretty and she described everything to us very well! Pictured how our wedding would be like there . The chef even came to introduce himself!

Sent on 06/18/2019

The Oaks Club at Valencia's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to visit the club! I really enjoyed discussing your wedding plans with you and I look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy planning!

Erin · Married on 08/06/2016

3.5

I was thrilled with how my wedding turned out. The venue was amazing, views are spectacular and you can't get better wedding food anywhere else. My guests were blown away with how delicious their dinner was - as were my husband and I!

We did have a few hiccups along the way, but TPC did everything they could to make sure our experience ran smoothly.

Thank you to Jordana, Mike & Megan for making our wedding amazing & beautiful. I really was so happy with the entire day and glad that I chose TPC Valencia for my venue!!

Sent on 08/15/2016

kim · Married on 09/29/2018

Our daughter got married here 9/29/18
    The venue coordinator & reception staff were very good
    very friendly, responsive & on top of their game.
    All guests noticed how good the staff were & told us during the reception
    Thank you!

Sent on 10/03/2018

Tami · Married on 09/23/2017

TPC Valencia was our venue for both ceremony and reception for our day time September wedding. We got married on the golf course which was amazing and had the reception in the Oaks Grille restaurant which was transformed into a beautiful reception site. Our guests raved about the friendly staff and amazing food. Megan and Troy were wonderful to work with and I would recommend this venue to those looking for a classic, beautiful, wedding venue.

Sent on 12/27/2017

Polena · Married on 06/06/2009

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

My family andI have been members for years. We have seen staff with whom we have grown to love come and go. The golf course and golf staff is great. We have booked several events with several event coordinators and no issues ever. There is a new event coordinator- Jordanna. SHE IS HORRIFIC! It's not worth your sanity to book anything through her. I have never been treated so insignificant, she does not ever respond to emails(make sure to keep your email thread as proof), she does not know pricing or anything an event coordinator should know- the bare bones basics. HORRIFIC!! If you don't believe me, feel free to attempt and book your special event through her. You will soon- very soon, come to find out this review is 100 percent accurate. Save yourself money, time and massive amounts of frustrations and take your booking somewhere else OR request NOT to conduct business with her.

If I could give a lower score, I would.

Sent on 01/19/2017