TPC Deere Run Reviews

6 Reviews for TPC Deere Run

• Maggy

Maggy · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing venue!

Our outdoor ceremony and tented reception were absolutely a dream at TPC Deere Run. The golf course served as a great backdrop for all of our events for our Autumn wedding. We took full advantage of the golf course from the men golfing the course the day before, the rehearsal, both the men and women getting ready at the course the day of, the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all were held on site. The staff was very supportive and Christina and Forrest made our day even more spectacular and stress-free. The food was also absolutely delicious. We highly recommend TPC Deere Run as a wedding venue!

Sent on 11/05/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/23/2018

We had our daughter's wedding at TPC, it was a tent wedding and it was fabulous! Working with Christina was great, she was very helpful in getting everything organized from the food to the beverages and the food tasting, etc. We also had a great experience with Forest and the entire staff, they were very kind and helpful to us and to all of our guests the night of the wedding!! We could not have had a better place to have our daughter's wedding!!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Allison · Married on 06/17/2017

Christina, the events coordinator at TPC, was fantastic to work with! The grounds were beautiful for our June wedding reception, and staff was so kind and professional even though it poured for about forty-five minutes. Our guests kept commenting on how nice everything was - especially the delicious food! We highly recommend looking at TPC for your wedding reception. Bonus - you get to go on a private golf cart ride across the grounds to take pictures with your new spouse! It was one of my husband and I's favorite parts of our wedding day!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Hope · Married on 06/18/2016

Christina and her staff did an incredible job for my wedding day in June! Christina is an absolute joy to work with and to be around. They went above and beyond to make us feel taken care of and stress free. At the end of the night the sprinklers came on and one of the staff members dove on top of one of the sprinklers so that it didn't spray some of the guests or the equipment my husband says she deserves a medal or a raise because of how fast she responded! I could not have asked for a better venue, and am overjoyed I went with Tpc for the most important day of my life I would trust them with just about anything!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Absolutely wonderful venue! We had our wedding inside and it was a beautiful setting. I was worried about space, but it easily fit 120 guests. The catering was fantastic - delicious food, professional service! Colleen did a wonderful job coordinating the evening and returned my emails promptly. We were able to go on the golf course to take pictures, which turned out great. I would definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 11/22/2014
  • Jenifer

Jenifer · Married on 05/26/2012

Colleen, the coordinator, at TPC was super accommodating and very easy to work with. Everyone working the evening of our wedding was wonderful. The food was amazing and so was the service. The greens at TPC created a beautiful backdrop our wedding!!!! They also made for great photographs!

Sent on 06/11/2012