TownHall Texas Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Stephanie
    Stephanie W. Getting married on 03/03/2022

Ideal Venue - Hidden Gem

Where to start? We considered several venues prior to TownHall Texas but stopped looking once we laid eyes on this venue. Stephanie is absolutely phenomenal. She worked with us from the start to customize our experience. TownHall's all-inclusive plan made our planning so effortless. All of the vendors from catering, florist, DJ, hair/makeup, etc. worked together under the venue's direction with discount pricing, based on their relationship with the venue. We were given ample access to the venue ahead of time and all day on our wedding day. Everyone from babies to grandparents enjoyed the family-style laid-back environment, the excellent service from the venue staff, and the fun atmosphere. It's a truly unique location and we had a beautiful experience that we will never forget.
    Chuys Married on 07/10/2021

Amazing experience

We are one of the prefer Vendors for Townhall Texas, they are always kind, professional and wonderful with y team.
    Stephania and her crew are super friendly and so easy to work with. They always communicate with us regarding the event.
    I highly recommend this venue!!
  • Robin
    Robin E. Married on 07/10/2020

Mother of the Bride Approved!!

As the Mother of the Bride, I LOVED this venue!! We were concerned with any unforeseen weather issues, so we wanted a covered space, and the open air chapel was Gorgeous!! Stephanie was so professional, and accommodating. She answered all our questions, and concerns, and kept us on track until the big day. The set up was easy, and her staff handled every detail perfectly!! The Bride and Groom cottages were excellent, and the grounds were wonderful for all the photos. Thanks to all for making my daughters special day a "Dream come True".
    Kaori Married on 04/18/2020

What we wanted and more!

TownHall Texas was GREAT! They were very quick to respond when we had questions. When the pandemic hit they were very cooperative in changing my dates and making sure we got what we wanted. They made the wedding planning process less stressful. This wedding was everything we wanted and more!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 11/02/2019

Everything i could have wished for!

The minute we walked in we couldn't have imagined the space that this place had! The many different places that one can go on the property helped add to the experience. Stephanie was great in responding to each one of my requests and questions! I couldn't have asked for a better venue and space to encompass everything we ever could have hoped for. This country rustic theme helped add to the relaxed home party we were looking for!
  • Jaime
    Jaime Married on 10/05/2019

Greatest people ever

Where to start with this amazing venue?!?! I just got married here Saturday October 5, and I am still in just amazement of how beautiful and perfect everything was. The coordinators literally took care of everything. I basically just showed up. The day before the wedding I was so stressed out and normal bride stuff and these girls just blew me away with how they knew exactly what to do. We did the all inclusive package, and let me tell you people, it was worth every single penny. All of my guest would not stop talking about how beautiful everything was, how great the food was (Mel's), how fun and amazing the DJ was (my daughter totally took his microphone and helped), and the bartenders. There is nothing about this place I would change. We had a almost 3 year engagement, but we booked our wedding date only a few months after getting engaged as I slowly planned while attending college, Stephanie always let me come to venue when I needed, answered my questions immediately. My husband equally loved the customer service, and the amazing beauty of TownHall Texas. This was the happiest day of my life and I could not have imagined it anywhere else! Thank you so much.
  • Rachel
    Rachel Married on 06/22/2019

Great Wedding!

TownHall Texas was so great and helpful during the planning and the wedding.
  • Alison
    Alison Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome Venue!!

After looking at too many other venues that all seemed to be the same, we stumbled upon TownHall Texas. I told the hunny “come look at just one more.” We wanted the true Texas experience as we had many family and friends come in from Ohio and other places. As we began touring the venue he turned to me and said “this place is awesome!” The property is simply AMAZING if you’re looking for something “a little different.” It’s rustic, Texas-y, but still beautiful! Stephanie, the venue manager, was just a text or phone call away during the entire process, and we hired her as our day-of coordinator as we got closer to the big day (TOTALLY worth it). The pricing is very reasonable, and we took advantage of some of their add-ons so we could hire some vendors through them (catering, DJ, hair and makeup, decor/linens). Our wedding was just PERFECT, our friends and family tell us it’s one of the best they’ve been to, and I can’t imagine having had it anywhere else!!
    Amber Married on 03/24/2018
    THIS IS YOUR VENUE -- I PROMISE! And do yourself a huge favor -- go the all- inclusive route! My daughter and son in law got married at Townhall Texas late March. This was the first wedding in our family, so our first thoughts were "oh crap, how do we plan a wedding and reception?" Well, Townhall Texas made the ENTIRE process a COMPLETE BREEZE! That is no exaggeration. For starters, the venue is beyond gorgeous. It's one of those places you wish you could just live at. It's beautiful during the day and becomes even more beautiful after dark. We chose the all-inclusive package which literally INCLUDED EVERYTHING except for the photographer and officiant. At our initial meeting, Stephanie provided us with a packet of the various florists, bakeries and caterers that they use, including the menus. The only thing we had to do was decide which of the vendors we wanted to use, meet with the florist to talk design/colors/flowers and do a cake testing. When I say that is all we had to do, I mean that is all we had to do!!! Everyone kept asking how stressful the planning was going for us ... we were like "what planning? The venue does IT ALL.". The venue even decorated, set up tables/chairs, cleaned up throughout the event, cleaned up afterwards, had servers for the buffet line, boxed up the leftovers for us, gathered all the gifts for us, even provided things like umbrellas if it rained and lighters for our sparklers. And here's another part that was very important to us ... the event coordinating. Again, with this being our first wedding in the family, we had no idea what needed to happen and when. Stephanie took care of that for us too! She prepared the program / timeline for us, which was a huge, huge help! There was not a single thing we had to do besides show up and bring 2-3 photos for the gift table. I'm not exaggerating -- that was it! This is your place, I promise!!!
    Amanda Married on 03/17/2018
    Our wedding at TownHall Texas was absolutely perfect. Stephanie and her team did a fantastic job at making sure everything went exactly the way I wanted it. The guests LOVED how large the property so that they could wander and not just trapped in one room. I got so many compliments on the venue, the staff, and all of the preferred vendors that we used! Thank you for making our day so fantastic! ❤️
    Kim Married on 11/18/2017
    We just had our wedding at TownHall onNovember 18th and everything was perfect! Stephanie did an amazing job coordinating the rehearsal, ceremony and reception and making sure everything ran smoothly. She was a huge help during the whole planning process and on the actual wedding day/night! All of our guests had an awesome time and loved the beautiful venue. I would definitely recommend TownHall Texas!
    Jessica Married on 10/28/2017
    TownHall Texas was everything we could’ve asked for in a venue plus more! This venue has a genuine rustic feel without the ridiculous price tag most venues come with. We went all-inclusive and the staff at TownHall made planning our wedding easy and enjoyable! Stephanie is amazing, she made sure we were on the same page every step of the way & everything went flawlessly the day of. We got nothing but compliments from our guests they loved the venue and all the scenery that surrounds it. We definitely recommend TownHall Texas!
    Erin Married on 10/08/2017
    Loved Townhall! Stephanie helps make your vision come true and her and her staff are awesome!
    Brenda Married on 09/02/2017
    Amazing venue! Absolutely gorgeous! Stephanie is the best!
    Alexandra Married on 08/25/2017
    TownHall was awesome to my now Husband and I. We ended up getting married the weekend of hurricane Harvey. They were so accommodating and made sure that we were going to have the perfect day. We ended up having to move the wedding to Friday when we were scheduled for Saturday. We had the all inclusive package and They made sure to get everyone there the day before and we had an awesome day. I could not have asked for a better day or a better location to get married.
    Symantha Married on 08/05/2017
    Where do I begin. We just had our wedding here a couple weeks ago. The scenery is beautiful, there's so much character, there's many options on where to have your ceremony, the Hall is rustic and fun, the staff is phenomenal, the guests LOVED it. I had so many people tell me how amazing the place was for our reception. This venue is just perfect. Stephanie and Jana were so helpful and kind. We felt taken care of on our big day. Everything about this place is picturesque, no exaggeration. It felt like a fairytale. THANK YOU TownHall for being the PERFECT venue for our wedding!
    Heather Married on 07/07/2017
    The best place for a rustic style wedding! I loved every part of the venue! Stephanie and her assistant were amazing coordinators and made the day go by so smoothly. There are a ton of picture perfect spots at the venue! I loved it there and wouldn't change a thing!!!
    Nina Married on 04/30/2017
    My wedding was beautiful thanks to TownHall Texas and Stephanie was very helpful. Their are so many choices of where to get married and each place was beautiful. The lansdscape is gorgeous for wedding pictures.
    Jessica Married on 04/22/2017
    Loved the venue, it was everything I wanted in my Texas themed wedding. Everyone enjoyed there night at the venue. They made it very easy to plan a wedding!
    Danielle Married on 04/01/2017
    I wanted to Thank you and your entire staff for the hard work and perfection that was my wedding. Chelsea was great leading up to the event, and everyone there during the event (I didn't get names but wish I had) was spectacular. I didn't have to worry about anything and it was so look nice to have tables and chairs set out and people to help clean up. Seriously I would have had a conniption fit with some of my people if it weren't for you guys being there to pick up their slack. Additionally, everyone, literally everyone, told us how gorgeous the facility was. All of my pictures were around the truck and they look great!
    Barbara Married on 03/25/2017
    Town Hall Texas is a beautiful place to have a wedding. The staff is very professional. Having an all inclusive package (catering, DJ, florist, wedding cake) was so convenient. I received many compliments on the venue as well as the food and floral arrangements. My bouquet was especially gorgeous! I would highly recommend Town Hall to anyone looking for a beautiful wedding venue!
    Ashleigh Married on 03/18/2017
    Amazing venue, very easy to work with and very helpful
    Shawna Married on 11/12/2016
    I am even happier I chose this venue after the wedding. Stephanie and Chelsea made sure the day went smoothly and were a pleasure to work with! They customized my wedding package with no issues. Because most everything was included, I didn't have to stress over vendors and finalizing details - they took care of it! Unlike most places, they allow you to use a lot of their decor instead of bringing everything in with us. They let us add signage too! If you want a fun and stress free wedding day - I would highly recommend visiting Townhall Texas!
    Julia Married on 11/11/2016
    Honestly I have nothing but good to say about Stephanie and Townhall Texas best venue affordable so sweet great vendors they can recommend. Very flexible amd make ur day a breeze people were saying are you stressed or worried no cause I knew everything was handled for me ! Thanks so much
  • User2868435 2+ years ago
    Stephanie was there every step of the way. Townhall texas is a great venue for you if your trying to stay within a specific budget. The venue offers so much in itself as well as offering a great dj, florist and baker. My husband and I loved everything about our wedding day and truly had an amazing day. Stephanie and Chelsea did a great job at making sure that happened. Thank you townhall!