Town Point Club Reviews

3.0
      1.0
      0.5
      2.0

When we booked our venue the events coordinator was amazing. I felt very confident and knew I wouldn't need to worry, she would handle everything. But then she left and was replaced with someone that was very difficult to work with. Working with this venue was by far the most frustrating aspect of our wedding. On the day of things were not done as discussed and there were many things that needed to be changed. Also staff was not very kind to my guests. If I could do it all over again I would have chosen a different venue, but you can't change that on the day of, so I had to let it go. It's a beautiful venue with a great view but that's about it.

Sent on 06/04/2017

Town Point Club's reply:

Dear Jennifer,
    In response, we understood at that onset that you were very upset that your original coordinator stepped down. Sometimes transition to a new coordinator in the midst of planning a wedding is unacceptable. It was our goal from the onset to fill that void and turn the displeasure into appreciation. We placed extra special care into your wedding and honored the request that were in place on the contract prior to the transition. It was our objective to be very attentive to your situation so that you would enjoy the remainder of your planning phase. Your new husband came in after the wedding and thanked us so we thought you both were happy. We take pride in exceptional service and honor all request to the best of our event schedule ability. We do not anticipate any transition in the near future that would create a heartfelt ripple during planning. We truly understand weddings are a lifetime memory and value our brides. Thank you for your feedback as it is always accepted and appreciated to improve operations and service.

elyse · Married on 12/31/2007

0.0

At first the venue seemed perfect. They were available, returned my calls, and would answer my questions. As time went on and they had my deposit and contract, I slowly stopped recieving returned calls. Then when the problome was adressed to the contact, she would promise whatever we wanted and then would not carry through with it. Even though I had asked to speak with the contacts boss, I was only provided his contact information after the event. Often I would not be told of decissions made on my behalf and i would never get accurate quotes for what I wanted. Although I was ensured that their policy of paying for the bar by pour and not at one price was better, the final bill was 3,000 over what I had already paid. The only benifit of this venue is the food was good, and the view was nice.

Sent on 01/22/2008