Town Point Club Reviews

41 | Norfolk, VA

41 Reviews for Town Point Club

41 Town Point Club Reviews

Liang · Married on 04/08/2017

Excellent place for wedding reception in Norfolk, all our families and friends enjoyed the reception in Town Point Club, thanks Helena and her team! Highly recommend, you will not regret for choosing here!

WHITNEY · Married on 05/29/2016

Amazing wedding venue!! The staff are friendly, the food is amazing, and the view is breath taking! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Wendell · Married on 04/02/2016

Absolutely superb. Ali Hatalyi and staff were the absolute best. Could not imagine there is anything that could have been better.

Lyndsie · Married on 04/02/2016

I had my wedding reception at town point club April 2 2016. I can't put into words how happy I was the day of my wedding reception. Everything was perfect. Jordan who no longer works at the club was so nice and helpful. Jordan helped me get organized on what I wanted for my wedding. She even went with me to pick out table linens. Abby the private events coordinator along with Brittney her assist were the best. Both accommodating and flexible. They even got my vision to set up my decortions and centerpieces for me! The night before my wedding I stop by the club to drop off some stuff. I noticed there was an issue in the room where my guess would be seating. I called Ali the club general manger. He told me he would take care of it and i had nothing to worry about. The next morning my mom went down to check out eveything...Ali was right. He took care of it!! Also durning cocktail hour my guest were a little to hungry. And ate up everything so fast. Barely left enough Hors d'oeuvres for me and the wedding party. A couple minutes later Ali came back with a tray for me and my wedding party. I can go on and on with how accommodating Town Point Club and the staff are. But I'll stop now lol. I highly recommend this venue!!! The staff friendly, the food and drinks are all amazing. All my guest enjoyed themselves too. And can't stop talking about how Town Point Club is the perfect venue.

Lyndsie · Married on 04/02/2016

Wanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I have been a member of the Town Point Club for over 20 years. While I have attended many events there I had never used them for catering services. Abby Bailey is the Event Coordinator. She makes you feel like family when making suggestions and assisting in your keeping within your budget. My signature blackberry sangria drink was fabulous. The view, the staff, and their personal concern for your day make The Town Point Club the venue to pick for your special day.

Deb · Married on 09/19/2015

Abby and the Town Point Club team simply outdid themselves. Thank you. The venue, decor, food and especially the service were just perfect. There was not a single request they couldn't accommodate, or a single need they couldn't meet.

Lacey · Married on 02/14/2015

My fiance and I went to so many venue viewings and for months we were disappointed for various reasons. After an exhausting search, we met with Brianna Booth at Town Point Club and we chose them for our wedding reception. This is an easy review to write because I only have positive things to say about Town Point Club, and especially about the customer service that I received from Brianna Booth, who coordinated everything from our very first meeting to the days following the reception. I will try to keep this brief by saying that I did all of my wedding planning by myself and I recognized quickly that Brianna was going to be a pleasure to work with. Out of every wedding vendor that I dealt with, this was hands down, the best. Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end. I cannot praise Brianna Booth enough! She responded to all of my questions with answers quickly over the year long process of planning my reception, and she was always 100% professional. Town Point should definitely give her a raise! She worked with me on every last little detail, and I knew LONG before the wedding day came, that she would make sure everything would be perfect. When we walked in to view the reception room before our guests had seen it, I was truly amazed at how beautiful everything was, as it was so much prettier than I had imagined. My wedding reception at Town Point Club was a dream come true and everyone had a great time. What more can I say? The food was delicious, the view was amazing, the customer service was outstanding, and I would highly recommend Town Point Club to all future brides for their wedding reception. You won't regret it.

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2014

We had our cocktail hour and reception held at Town Point Club in September and it was perfect! Abby Bailey, the events coordinator is truly an amazing person to work with, she was always willing to help with any decisions and meet up any time to discuss any planning concerns. She was very helpful and made it less stressful for us!
    The food was so delicious and our guests loved the passed Hor D'oeuvres, the chef did an outstanding job. The staff was very attentive and professional to everyone which made everyone feel comfortable.
    The club is very beautiful...the venue has a nice terrace and a breathtaking view of the park and river. We had a lot of pictures taken with an incredible background!
    My husband and I are even considering becoming a member of this club because we love this place so much!

Virginia E · Married on 09/19/2014

We are very lucky to be members of the Town Point Club and have enjoyed their hospitality in the past for lunch and business meetings. When our only child and son became engaged, we immediately chose the club for the Rehearsal Dinner venue. We could not have been more pleased with every thing associated with the event. From selecting the menu and table settings to valet parking to the exquisite view to supplying the happy couple's favorite brew, the Club staff, particularly, Brianna Booth in the events planning office, couldn't have been more helpful and solicitous. We love the Club even more now. We plan to use them in the future for more "special events". Well done to all. Virginia and CAPT (USN Ret) Matthew Streeter

• Riki

Riki · Married on 08/31/2014

We had our wedding at Town Point Club on 08/31/2014. The service that we received was outstanding! Abby Bailey and her staff are simply amazing and our guests raved about everything from the view to the food to the drinks. Town Point Club does not disappoint. I highly recommend hosting any function, be it a wedding, meeting, baby shower, family gathering, etc. at the Town Point Club.

Pamela · Married on 06/20/2014

Excellent service! Loved working with Abby.

Pam · Married on 05/09/2014

Brianna Booth was exceptional!! She was very attentive, also stayed late on our last meeting to accomodate us!!

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Abby and Brianna are great. Very easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful. LOVE the patio area was a big hit for our reception. Thank so much for all you guys do.

Beth · Married on 03/22/2014

With a limited budget and a more limited timeframe (less than 60 days!), Brianna and the staff at Town Point Club were amazing! They did all the set up, recommended a great baker and DJ, and overall, made the process so easy and quick, especially with our busy professional lives and our quick timeline. The chef even made some special appetizers to match our hometowns. Our guests were blown away by the service, the food, and the views!

Brittni · Married on 10/13/2013

From the moment I met Abby Bailey at the Town Point Club I knew that everything was going to be taken care of for my wedding. She is so helpful, gracious and understanding of what needs to be done for a wedding. She made sure that everything was done, and that everyone was where they needed be and doing what needed to be done. There is not one thing I would change from that day. She made everything so special. I would also like to acknowledge Iran who worked there as well. He had the best personality while going from the Bridal suite the Groom's suite checking to make sure that we all had everything that we needed. He was the extra special thing at the Town Point Club that helped make our day sparkle. During the reception time I would like to thank Bob the bartender. He was so gracious. patient, and attentive to all of our guests. Everybody there had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Without the help of all of the Tow Point Club Staff I know our day would not have been as unforgettable as it was. I can not thank Town Point Club and the unbelievable staff enough for the wonderful job they did.

Carol · Married on 08/23/2013

Abby Bailey was a delight to work with She made everything so easy for me.

Tiffany · Married on 08/17/2013

Abby and her staff were absoutley wonderful. From the catering staff making wonderful suggestions during out tasting. To being flexible with room availablity. My Husband is a picky eater they made some things specifically for him. Always professional and willing to give suggestions when needed. The new renovations were beautiful and a great touch to our wedding. I absoultely loved this venue and would recommend it to anyone getting married in the Hampon Roads area.

Pamela · Married on 06/22/2013

This is a beautiful venue! The staff was amazing and food was fabulous! I would highly recommend this venue.

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2013

This is an awesome venue. Management & staff were friendly, courteous, efficient, punctual and accommodating. The attitude was for the event to be the best experience & enjoyment for guests. The food was delectable & service was superb. Everyone had a memorable time.

Highly professional. Excellent communication - Perfect timing - Extremely courteous - Flawless service. Thank you!

Neresa · Married on 05/11/2013

THE BEST! Abby Bailey is very professional and helpful especially to a nervous BRIDE, Town Point Club is a BEAUTIFUL Place to have any events, my guests enjoyed it and my husband and I are very happy and satisfied to have our WEDDINNG RECEPTION AT THE TOWN POINT CLUB, the food are delicious and the employees are very accommodating.

Thank you ABBY and your crew.

Neresa and Jerry

I could not have asked for a better venue to host my wedding reception on May 4, 2013. The service and professionalism at the Town Point Club were top notch. It simply doesn't get any better. Abby and the staff did an exceptional job to help make our special day so memorable.

Arlean · Married on 02/09/2013

Thanks to Abbey Bailey and staff for all your help in executing a wedding reception for my son and daughter-in-law within a 2 week time limit. The reception was beautiful!!! Special Thank-you to Mrs. Bailey for all
    the time and effort given in such a short period of time. Everyone had a lovely time. The couple is enjoying married life and are now living in Japan!!!! Thanks again and may God Bless you.......