41 Reviews for Town Point Club

House Liquor (1)
Furniture (1)
Wheelchair Access (1)
39 Town Point Club Reviews

My husband and I just got married on September 3rd and I couldn't be more happy about how everything went at our venue. Everything went off with a hitch the day of and everything looked beautiful, even better than I imagined. The Town Point Club liaison that I worked with, Josiana Mason, always responded to my emails as quickly as possible and always had an answer whenever I had a question. She was able to accommodate any request I had, which wasn't much as I was a pretty calm bride, and always willing and eager to help. The food was great, although I wish the salads had been on the table when everyone was seated in the reception room, but that was a very minor thing and in the long run, it didn't even matter because nobody noticed except me, of course! Overall, it was a wonderful venue with amazing food and if I ever had another event to host, I would definitely use them again as they did an excellent job!!

Profile Picture Domonique, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: In-House Bar, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Set Up, Valet, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Signature Drink, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Tastings, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables, Indoor, Scenic Views, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
1.5

When we booked our venue the events coordinator was amazing. I felt very confident and knew I wouldn't need to worry, she would handle everything. But then she left and was replaced with someone that was very difficult to work with. Working with this venue was by far the most frustrating aspect of our wedding. On the day of things were not done as discussed and there were many things that needed to be changed. Also staff was not very kind to my guests. If I could do it all over again I would have chosen a different venue, but you can't change that on the day of, so I had to let it go. It's a beautiful venue with a great view but that's about it.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Indoor, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, In-House Bar, Set Up

Excellent place for wedding reception in Norfolk, all our families and friends enjoyed the reception in Town Point Club, thanks Helena and her team! Highly recommend, you will not regret for choosing here!

Profile Picture Liang, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing wedding venue!! The staff are friendly, the food is amazing, and the view is breath taking! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Profile Picture WHITNEY, 5/29/16, 2 Reviews
4.7

I had my wedding at Town Point Club in downtown Norfolk, and it was fabulous. I had a great staff working with me, very willing to work within my budget and accommodated my needs. The service staff was awesome, they treated me my husband, family and friends with respect and great service. They kept my event moving with precision and professionalism. The room we had was Craig East and West and it had gorgeous views of downtown water scape. The food was great and the setup of my reception was handled to my precise details. I would recommend this venue to anyone looking to host an event there.

Profile Picture Erika, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Absolutely superb. Ali Hatalyi and staff were the absolute best. Could not imagine there is anything that could have been better.

Profile Picture Wendell, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I had my wedding reception at town point club April 2 2016. I can't put into words how happy I was the day of my wedding reception. Everything was perfect. Jordan who no longer works at the club was so nice and helpful. Jordan helped me get organized on what I wanted for my wedding. She even went with me to pick out table linens. Abby the private events coordinator along with Brittney her assist were the best. Both accommodating and flexible. They even got my vision to set up my decortions and centerpieces for me! The night before my wedding I stop by the club to drop off some stuff. I noticed there was an issue in the room where my guess would be seating. I called Ali the club general manger. He told me he would take care of it and i had nothing to worry about. The next morning my mom went down to check out eveything...Ali was right. He took care of it!! Also durning cocktail hour my guest were a little to hungry. And ate up everything so fast. Barely left enough Hors d'oeuvres for me and the wedding party. A couple minutes later Ali came back with a tray for me and my wedding party. I can go on and on with how accommodating Town Point Club and the staff are. But I'll stop now lol. I highly recommend this venue!!! The staff friendly, the food and drinks are all amazing. All my guest enjoyed themselves too. And can't stop talking about how Town Point Club is the perfect venue.

Profile Picture Lyndsie, 4/2/16, 1 Review

Profile Picture Lyndsie, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I have been a member of the Town Point Club for over 20 years. While I have attended many events there I had never used them for catering services. Abby Bailey is the Event Coordinator. She makes you feel like family when making suggestions and assisting in your keeping within your budget. My signature blackberry sangria drink was fabulous. The view, the staff, and their personal concern for your day make The Town Point Club the venue to pick for your special day.

Profile Picture Wanda, 10/3/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Chairs, Dance Floor, Tables, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink, Barware, Valet, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up

Abby and the Town Point Club team simply outdid themselves. Thank you. The venue, decor, food and especially the service were just perfect. There was not a single request they couldn't accommodate, or a single need they couldn't meet.

Profile Picture Deb, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Town Point Club is an excellent choice for most any event. The food is fantastic, and the Chef is very accommodating; the service is top-notch; the space is lovely, with beautiful views of the Elizabeth River. Abby Bailey, our event coordinator, was amazing to work with: professional, polite and patient. You won't regret choosing Town Point Club for your next event.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 7/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

I am extremely happy with the services that my husband and I received from the Town Point Club! I couldn't have chosen a better venue for our wedding. The view is absolutely gorgeous and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Without Abby Bailey's help, our wedding would not have been as amazing as it was. She was very helpful throughout the whole process and made sure that our wedding at Town Point Club was memorable. If I had to go back, I would choose Town Point Club over and over again.

Profile Picture Jenna, 3/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My fiance and I went to so many venue viewings and for months we were disappointed for various reasons. After an exhausting search, we met with Brianna Booth at Town Point Club and we chose them for our wedding reception. This is an easy review to write because I only have positive things to say about Town Point Club, and especially about the customer service that I received from Brianna Booth, who coordinated everything from our very first meeting to the days following the reception. I will try to keep this brief by saying that I did all of my wedding planning by myself and I recognized quickly that Brianna was going to be a pleasure to work with. Out of every wedding vendor that I dealt with, this was hands down, the best. Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end. I cannot praise Brianna Booth enough! She responded to all of my questions with answers quickly over the year long process of planning my reception, and she was always 100% professional. Town Point should definitely give her a raise! She worked with me on every last little detail, and I knew LONG before the wedding day came, that she would make sure everything would be perfect. When we walked in to view the reception room before our guests had seen it, I was truly amazed at how beautiful everything was, as it was so much prettier than I had imagined. My wedding reception at Town Point Club was a dream come true and everyone had a great time. What more can I say? The food was delicious, the view was amazing, the customer service was outstanding, and I would highly recommend Town Point Club to all future brides for their wedding reception. You won't regret it.

Profile Picture Lacey, 2/14/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our cocktail hour and reception held at Town Point Club in September and it was perfect! Abby Bailey, the events coordinator is truly an amazing person to work with, she was always willing to help with any decisions and meet up any time to discuss any planning concerns. She was very helpful and made it less stressful for us!
The food was so delicious and our guests loved the passed Hor D'oeuvres, the chef did an outstanding job. The staff was very attentive and professional to everyone which made everyone feel comfortable.
The club is very beautiful...the venue has a nice terrace and a breathtaking view of the park and river. We had a lot of pictures taken with an incredible background!
My husband and I are even considering becoming a member of this club because we love this place so much!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We are very lucky to be members of the Town Point Club and have enjoyed their hospitality in the past for lunch and business meetings. When our only child and son became engaged, we immediately chose the club for the Rehearsal Dinner venue. We could not have been more pleased with every thing associated with the event. From selecting the menu and table settings to valet parking to the exquisite view to supplying the happy couple's favorite brew, the Club staff, particularly, Brianna Booth in the events planning office, couldn't have been more helpful and solicitous. We love the Club even more now. We plan to use them in the future for more "special events". Well done to all. Virginia and CAPT (USN Ret) Matthew Streeter

Profile Picture Virginia E, 9/19/14, 1 Review
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

We had our wedding at Town Point Club on 08/31/2014. The service that we received was outstanding! Abby Bailey and her staff are simply amazing and our guests raved about everything from the view to the food to the drinks. Town Point Club does not disappoint. I highly recommend hosting any function, be it a wedding, meeting, baby shower, family gathering, etc. at the Town Point Club.

Profile Picture Riki, 8/31/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Excellent service! Loved working with Abby.

Profile Picture Pamela, 6/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Brianna Booth was exceptional!! She was very attentive, also stayed late on our last meeting to accomodate us!!

Profile Picture Pam, 5/9/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Abby and Brianna are great. Very easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful. LOVE the patio area was a big hit for our reception. Thank so much for all you guys do.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/3/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers

With a limited budget and a more limited timeframe (less than 60 days!), Brianna and the staff at Town Point Club were amazing! They did all the set up, recommended a great baker and DJ, and overall, made the process so easy and quick, especially with our busy professional lives and our quick timeline. The chef even made some special appetizers to match our hometowns. Our guests were blown away by the service, the food, and the views!

Profile Picture Beth, 3/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Brianna and Abby. Both ladies were professional and walked us through the very stressful time of wedding planning. They recommended people to us and always followed up to ensure everything was running smoothly. The actual room was beautiful with the scenery and our guests were impressed by the view and the delicious food!

Profile Picture User3614441, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the moment I met Abby Bailey at the Town Point Club I knew that everything was going to be taken care of for my wedding. She is so helpful, gracious and understanding of what needs to be done for a wedding. She made sure that everything was done, and that everyone was where they needed be and doing what needed to be done. There is not one thing I would change from that day. She made everything so special. I would also like to acknowledge Iran who worked there as well. He had the best personality while going from the Bridal suite the Groom's suite checking to make sure that we all had everything that we needed. He was the extra special thing at the Town Point Club that helped make our day sparkle. During the reception time I would like to thank Bob the bartender. He was so gracious. patient, and attentive to all of our guests. Everybody there had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Without the help of all of the Tow Point Club Staff I know our day would not have been as unforgettable as it was. I can not thank Town Point Club and the unbelievable staff enough for the wonderful job they did.

Profile Picture Brittni, 10/13/13, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Abby Bailey, the event coordinator was superb. Wait Staff was very efficient and pleasant.

The event was a Rehearsal Dinner, the evening prior to the wedding. However, this was not an option in the Event Type listed above, so I selected wedding.

Profile Picture Martha, 9/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Abby Bailey was a delight to work with She made everything so easy for me.

Profile Picture Carol, 8/23/13, 1 Review