Town Point Club Reviews

Town Point Club 5
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Booth · Getting married on 02/14/2020

Bride to be

Elegant setting & beautiful scenery. I was looking for a water background for my after 5 wedding & reception. This is perfect for what I'm looking for & more.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Kimberly, and we look forward to hosting you special day next year! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director

Rhonda · Married on 10/26/2019

Absolutely amazing

I got married on Oct 26, 2019 at The Norfolk Town Point Club. I am so happy I chose this venue. I absolutely loved working with Sydney Way and her team. Everything was amazing, from their communication, to the service on the day of, to the food, servers and the cleanliness of the venue. I reached out to Sydney many times and she was always prompt in her responses. All of our guest continue to comment on how great the food was and how beautiful the venue was. Thank you for providing us with an unforgettable wedding venue.

Sent on 11/11/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Rhonda, it was truly a pleasure being able to work with you and Peter! Everything was so gorgeous, from the beautiful ceremony decor to the fun Fall dessert display to your stunning dress! Thank you for letting us play a part, and wishing you and Peter all the best during this next chapter! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 10/12/2019

Great venue!

It was a pleasure getting married here on octoer 14th, 2019. Sydney was great from the time i first emailed her over a year ago. She was great with giving me a variety of options for my morning wedding instead of morning wedding food and such. The staff and her did such a good job setting up the morning of, they made everything exactly how i'd pictured it! She made the process very simple. I would definitely get married here again!

Town Point Club 6
    Town Point Club 7
    Town Point Club 8
    Town Point Club 9
    Sent on 11/13/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Amanda, I loved working with you and Morgan on your brunch wedding, and thank you for letting us play a part in your special day! Thank you for sharing a few wedding photos - I love the cruise ship in the background, which seemed so full circle since you hopped on that afterwards for your honeymoon! Wishing you both all the best during this next chapter! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director

Michelle Rayl · Married on 07/21/2019

Wonderful venue!

We selected the Town Point Club for our wedding because the ceremony and the reception were in one location and the venue is within walking distance of several hotels. The staff, especially Sydney, were a dream to work with. Anytime we had questions, Sydney always responded quickly. She even coordinated with our other vendors to ensure everything was ready to go the day of our wedding. We chose to have a plated dinner and the wait staff was extremely professional and wonderful to work with all evening. Our guests were very complementary of the service Town Point Club provided. I would highly recommend having your wedding and/or reception here!

Town Point Club 10
    Town Point Club 11
    Sent on 07/28/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Michelle, thank you so much for your feedback about your special day with us! It was an honor hosting you and Luke for such a special time in your lives, and thank you for allowing us to do so! It was a pleasure working with you both along the way, and sending well wishes to you during this next chapter! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director
  • Erica

Erica C · Married on 02/16/2019

Fantastic!

I would recommend Town Point Club to anyone looking for a reception venue in Norfolk. Sydney was amazing to work with! She was responsive and never tired of my endless questions. We do not live in Norfolk so most of our planning was done via email which could have been difficult but she made it very easy. The club was accommodating with multiple food allergies and all the guests raved about how wonderful everything looked and the deliciousness of the food (prime rib carving station was definitely a hit!). Sydney offered suggestions on table set up to maximize the space and make it flow nicely for the guests and arranged our food tasting. Their pricing is reasonable and included quite a bit compared to other venues we toured. We were able to just show up, enjoy ourselves, and leave with no hassle for us or family members to deal with set up or tear down. I decided on a second dress for the reception and they very nicely set aside a room for me to change and keep my wedding dress until it was time to leave. The views from the club are wonderful as well and made for great evening photos.

Town Point Club 12
    Town Point Club 13
    Town Point Club 14
    Town Point Club 15
    Sent on 06/29/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and Ed on such a special occasion. Thank you for allowing us to play a part in your special day! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director

Kelley · Married on 12/01/2018

The perfect Rehearsal Dinner

We held our son's Rehearsal Dinner at the Town Point Club. The entire experience was wonderful! The room was perfect and easily fit our large group. The food was delicious and the staff was very professional and friendly. This was my first time planning such an event so I relied on the advice and experience of the staff. They made the dinner easy, fun and successful. Thanks so much!

Sent on 07/04/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback, Mrs. Gresham, and for allowing us to host your son's rehearsal dinner! I can't believe it has already been over a year! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director

Renee · Married on 08/18/2018

Our day was absolutely perfect!

On our first visit to Town Point Club, we were hooked! the moment we walked into the facility we were promptly greeted with warm smiles from everyone we encountered. Once we met Sydney W., we knew we'd chosen the right place. She was very knowledgeable about the location and asked all the right questions to get a feel for us as a couple and what we wanted our day to look like. I think we changed things several times as we considered options etc and she smiled and made it happen for us. We were relaxed and not even remotely nervous because absolutely every detail was taken care of for us.

Sent on 06/27/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Renee! You and Avery were such a wonderful couple to work with every step of the way! I'm so happy we were able to host such a special event in your lives, and we're sending best wishes during this next chapter! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director

Mary Beth · Married on 05/26/2018

A perfect place for our wedding reception

We couldn’t have been more pleased with every aspect of our experience, from start to finish. Sydney was wonderful to work with, and we were so pleased with the venue, location, food, and logistics of the day and evening. My daughter the bride, her groom, and our guests had nothing but praise.

Sent on 06/30/2019

Town Point Club's reply:

What a pleasure it was to work with all of you! I loved the theme and style Anna-Margaret and Alan chose to have. It was so beautifully done and detailed to their tastes so perfectly! Thank you for allowing us to host their special day! -Sydney Way, Private Events Director

Liang · Married on 04/08/2017

Excellent place for wedding reception in Norfolk, all our families and friends enjoyed the reception in Town Point Club, thanks Helena and her team! Highly recommend, you will not regret for choosing here!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

The Town Point Club was perfect! Helena was incredibly helpful and quick after we had to change venues when our initial location cancelled on us 5 months before the wedding. She saved us! The entire staff was on point during our wedding ceremony and reception. The food was delicious, and the venue was beautiful. We were so pleased with everything. The price was reasonable especially considering the amazing service we received. Our friends and family had so many compliments regarding the venue look, catered food, staff service, and view from the balcony. Town Point Club was one of the best decisions we made! They made our special day magical!

Sent on 08/01/2017

WHITNEY · Married on 05/29/2016

Amazing wedding venue!! The staff are friendly, the food is amazing, and the view is breath taking! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone!!!

Sent on 06/27/2016

Wendell · Married on 04/02/2016

Absolutely superb. Ali Hatalyi and staff were the absolute best. Could not imagine there is anything that could have been better.

Lyndsie · Married on 04/02/2016

I had my wedding reception at town point club April 2 2016. I can't put into words how happy I was the day of my wedding reception. Everything was perfect. Jordan who no longer works at the club was so nice and helpful. Jordan helped me get organized on what I wanted for my wedding. She even went with me to pick out table linens. Abby the private events coordinator along with Brittney her assist were the best. Both accommodating and flexible. They even got my vision to set up my decortions and centerpieces for me! The night before my wedding I stop by the club to drop off some stuff. I noticed there was an issue in the room where my guess would be seating. I called Ali the club general manger. He told me he would take care of it and i had nothing to worry about. The next morning my mom went down to check out eveything...Ali was right. He took care of it!! Also durning cocktail hour my guest were a little to hungry. And ate up everything so fast. Barely left enough Hors d'oeuvres for me and the wedding party. A couple minutes later Ali came back with a tray for me and my wedding party. I can go on and on with how accommodating Town Point Club and the staff are. But I'll stop now lol. I highly recommend this venue!!! The staff friendly, the food and drinks are all amazing. All my guest enjoyed themselves too. And can't stop talking about how Town Point Club is the perfect venue.

Lyndsie · Married on 04/02/2016

Wanda · Married on 10/03/2015

I have been a member of the Town Point Club for over 20 years. While I have attended many events there I had never used them for catering services. Abby Bailey is the Event Coordinator. She makes you feel like family when making suggestions and assisting in your keeping within your budget. My signature blackberry sangria drink was fabulous. The view, the staff, and their personal concern for your day make The Town Point Club the venue to pick for your special day.

Sent on 11/25/2015

Deb · Married on 09/19/2015

Abby and the Town Point Club team simply outdid themselves. Thank you. The venue, decor, food and especially the service were just perfect. There was not a single request they couldn't accommodate, or a single need they couldn't meet.

Sent on 09/23/2015

Lacey · Married on 02/14/2015

My fiance and I went to so many venue viewings and for months we were disappointed for various reasons. After an exhausting search, we met with Brianna Booth at Town Point Club and we chose them for our wedding reception. This is an easy review to write because I only have positive things to say about Town Point Club, and especially about the customer service that I received from Brianna Booth, who coordinated everything from our very first meeting to the days following the reception. I will try to keep this brief by saying that I did all of my wedding planning by myself and I recognized quickly that Brianna was going to be a pleasure to work with. Out of every wedding vendor that I dealt with, this was hands down, the best. Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end. I cannot praise Brianna Booth enough! She responded to all of my questions with answers quickly over the year long process of planning my reception, and she was always 100% professional. Town Point should definitely give her a raise! She worked with me on every last little detail, and I knew LONG before the wedding day came, that she would make sure everything would be perfect. When we walked in to view the reception room before our guests had seen it, I was truly amazed at how beautiful everything was, as it was so much prettier than I had imagined. My wedding reception at Town Point Club was a dream come true and everyone had a great time. What more can I say? The food was delicious, the view was amazing, the customer service was outstanding, and I would highly recommend Town Point Club to all future brides for their wedding reception. You won't regret it.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Kimberly · Married on 09/20/2014

We had our cocktail hour and reception held at Town Point Club in September and it was perfect! Abby Bailey, the events coordinator is truly an amazing person to work with, she was always willing to help with any decisions and meet up any time to discuss any planning concerns. She was very helpful and made it less stressful for us!
    The food was so delicious and our guests loved the passed Hor D'oeuvres, the chef did an outstanding job. The staff was very attentive and professional to everyone which made everyone feel comfortable.
    The club is very beautiful...the venue has a nice terrace and a breathtaking view of the park and river. We had a lot of pictures taken with an incredible background!
    My husband and I are even considering becoming a member of this club because we love this place so much!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Virginia E · Married on 09/19/2014

We are very lucky to be members of the Town Point Club and have enjoyed their hospitality in the past for lunch and business meetings. When our only child and son became engaged, we immediately chose the club for the Rehearsal Dinner venue. We could not have been more pleased with every thing associated with the event. From selecting the menu and table settings to valet parking to the exquisite view to supplying the happy couple's favorite brew, the Club staff, particularly, Brianna Booth in the events planning office, couldn't have been more helpful and solicitous. We love the Club even more now. We plan to use them in the future for more "special events". Well done to all. Virginia and CAPT (USN Ret) Matthew Streeter

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • Riki

Riki · Married on 08/31/2014

We had our wedding at Town Point Club on 08/31/2014. The service that we received was outstanding! Abby Bailey and her staff are simply amazing and our guests raved about everything from the view to the food to the drinks. Town Point Club does not disappoint. I highly recommend hosting any function, be it a wedding, meeting, baby shower, family gathering, etc. at the Town Point Club.

Sent on 09/10/2014

Pamela · Married on 06/20/2014

Excellent service! Loved working with Abby.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Pam · Married on 05/09/2014

Brianna Booth was exceptional!! She was very attentive, also stayed late on our last meeting to accomodate us!!

Sent on 05/16/2014

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

Abby and Brianna are great. Very easy to work with. The venue is absolutely beautiful. LOVE the patio area was a big hit for our reception. Thank so much for all you guys do.

Sent on 05/12/2014

Beth · Married on 03/22/2014

With a limited budget and a more limited timeframe (less than 60 days!), Brianna and the staff at Town Point Club were amazing! They did all the set up, recommended a great baker and DJ, and overall, made the process so easy and quick, especially with our busy professional lives and our quick timeline. The chef even made some special appetizers to match our hometowns. Our guests were blown away by the service, the food, and the views!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Brittni · Married on 10/13/2013

From the moment I met Abby Bailey at the Town Point Club I knew that everything was going to be taken care of for my wedding. She is so helpful, gracious and understanding of what needs to be done for a wedding. She made sure that everything was done, and that everyone was where they needed be and doing what needed to be done. There is not one thing I would change from that day. She made everything so special. I would also like to acknowledge Iran who worked there as well. He had the best personality while going from the Bridal suite the Groom's suite checking to make sure that we all had everything that we needed. He was the extra special thing at the Town Point Club that helped make our day sparkle. During the reception time I would like to thank Bob the bartender. He was so gracious. patient, and attentive to all of our guests. Everybody there had nothing but wonderful things to say about him. Without the help of all of the Tow Point Club Staff I know our day would not have been as unforgettable as it was. I can not thank Town Point Club and the unbelievable staff enough for the wonderful job they did.

Sent on 10/16/2013