Town Manor on the Lake B&B Reviews

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 7
  • Austin

Austin Rivers · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Won Our Hearts!

We have loved working with Town Manor so far! We are so excited to have the wedding of our dreams there. Nandy and Larissa literally won our hearts over in the first stages of planning and we simply couldn't choose any other venue because of that! As we do not live in Florida, they offered us a facetime tour and explained their online planning platform which were both so amazing. In the facetime tour Nandy answered every possible question and then even more via text after we got off the phone and I realized that I still had 100 more questions. We cannot wait to have our wedding there next May! The venue is so beautiful and planning is made so easy!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

We are absolutely delighted to welcome you both into our Town Manor wedding family! Not only do you officially have the Key's to the Kingdom now but the Keys to our Hearts as well. The fun has only just begun!

Paul Nguyen · Getting married on 01/01/2020

Very nice venue overlooking a lake.

Cool off the beathen path wedding venue.

Sent on 03/19/2019
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 12
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 13
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 14

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

Thank you so much for capturing Sarah and Matt's beautiful wedding. It was such a pleasure working with you and we hope to have you back at the Manor to photograph more spectacular weddings soon!

Audra Samnotra · Married on 06/22/2019

Total wow!

TOTAL WOW! A luxury experience. We wanted a place that felt warm, inviting, and intimate, unlike a hotel conference hall. Town Manor delivered. It is charming and beautiful, drawing a lot of praise from our guests who gushed about what a special place it is. One friend told me she wanted to redo her wedding there. Nandy and her team want you to be happy, and anything we asked for was met with a cheerful yes. I can’t imagine wedding planning being any easier - they do it all for you. Most everything is handled in house (cake, DJ, bar, delicious food, decor, etc), and it's delightful that you only need to book one or two vendors. Truly there wasn’t one thing missing from our entire experience, thanks to this stellar team. Our wedding day was incredibly magical.

Sent on 07/20/2019

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

We loved every minute we spent with you and Manu! The only thing better than celebrating your wedding day with you was celebrating your honeymoon too! Thank you so much for trusting your wedding and honeymoon to us, we can't wait to have you back! Maybe an anniversary trip!

Kristine Thomas · Married on 05/18/2019

Dream wedding

Town Manor met and exceeded all my expectations. They let you be as involved or uninvolved in the planning process as you want and they were very accommodating to my needs. Aside from how awesome and personable the staff is the venue itself is beautiful and intimate. It was perfect for a small wedding like mine. I would recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

Kristine, you are so sweet! You and Trent were so cute to watch taking photos all morning. Can we keep talking about your dress though!! One of a kind and absolutely stunning!
  • Victoria

Victoria Crawford · Married on 03/16/2019

Exceeded all expectations

When my husband and I were researching venues, we were looking for ones that were all-inclusive. Town Manor came up over and over in our searches and it included way more than other venues that also boasted "all-inclusive." Town Manor was the first and only venue we actually visited. We immediately fell in love with the grounds, which provide so many different backdrops for your photographer including garden scenes, lake scenes, and an adorably classy brick wall bedroom for those robe pictures that every bride wants with her girls! Every area of the venue is breathtakingly beautiful, whether it be the back deck where our guests enjoyed the bar and hors d'oeuvres for the pre-reception, or the dining area with the perfect romantic ambiance that truly set the tone for the exceptionally prepared food. If there is anything that I can praise even more than the beauty and the magic of the venue, it would be the dedication and professionalism of Nandy and the entire staff at Town Manor. From our very first contact, which came with setting up the appointment to tour the venue, Nandy made us feel as if we were her only couple planning a wedding at Town Manor (which I know is not true, with weddings there every weekend!). She was always available to answer any questions or discuss any concerns I might have whether through email or by phone. No matter how busy she was with other weddings, I always felt like when she was talking to me, I was her number one focus. On the day of the event, Nandy was there every step of the way, along with a second coordinator, Emily. I am not exaggerating when I say that they were the dream team. Nandy kept everything running smoothly and on schedule, while Emily was by my side the majority of the day making sure I had everything I needed as well as assisting my photographer by fluffing out my dress, fixing my veil, holding my bouquet, and whatever else was needed. The best thing about this team was that with their experience and expertise, I did not need to think about a single thing that day other than enjoying our wedding. During the reception I was looking around and realizing that I had stuff everywhere that needed to be collected such as our toasting flutes, cake knife and server, cake topper, guest book, gifts and cards, flowers, etc. I was thinking that I would be doing that myself, but when my husband and I got back to the venue after our send-off in Tilly (the cutest old car!) all of those things had already been gathered and neatly placed in our suite with the rest of our belongings. When I say I didn't have to lift a finger, I mean it! My husband and I stayed in the bridal suite the night of the wedding, and then woke up and enjoyed the most delicious breakfast together as husband and wife. From beginning to end, through all of the planning, through every little detail, through the last minute guest count changes and the special meal requests, Town Manor and the wonderful staff exceeded every expectation that one should have for a wedding venue. My husband and I are overjoyed that we chose to have our wedding there and would recommend it at the highest degree to anyone in search of a venue!

Sent on 03/28/2019

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

What can I say but, wow! Thank you so much for your amazing, kind words about us, Victoria. You are so sweet and truly an amazing couple to work with! I definitely enjoyed every moment of your wedding. I cannot WAIT to see your photos. And how amazing is it to say 'husband' now!!
    XOXO
  • Winett

Winett · Married on 03/01/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Nandy and her team were absolutely wonderful! They made sure everything went smoothly and their professionalism was on par. My husband and I couldn't have picked a better spot to celebrate our special day. Food and superb and our cake was beautiful. The town manor catered to our every need and made sure everything was perfect. We couldn't have picked a better spot for our wedding!

Sent on 03/20/2019
  • Ashlie

Ashlie · Married on 02/16/2019

Absolutely amazing

This venue was absolutely amazing. Everything was taken care of from food,DJ, cake, and night stay. They made the venue a dream come true. It was everything I could have hoped for and more. We even went out after the wedding and came back to the room all cleaned with wine and pizza waiting for us. It was so very thoughtful and appreciated. Plus we got a great breakfast in the morning after the wedding. After everything I wouldn’t have asked for anything better!!!

Sent on 02/13/2019
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 15
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 16
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 17

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

Ashlie, your wedding day was so much fun, every had such a blast with you and your guests! Now the real fun begins, married to the man of your dreams! Have a very Happy Valentine's Day with your new hubby!

Nicole P · Married on 12/07/2018

I could not have asked for a more professional staff or beautiful venue!

You get the whole package with Town Manor. They run their business with a clear intent to do their best to give you your wedding dream. The venue is gorgeous with the gardens, lake, and lovely outdoor patio made for mingling and taking in the beauty. The indoor reception area (and bridal room) are very well appointed and seasonally decorated too. The staff is experienced, professional, and constantly coordinating. They have a plan and a timeline, but go with the flow and make sure you are not worrying about anything that comes up. You will not regret booking town manor and Nandy and her team are such a pleasure to work with! They absolutely MADE my wedding day!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

I don't know anyone who has tried to plan a whole wedding in just two weeks before but we are so so happy you trusted us to bring your vision to life!

Rachel Simmons · Married on 12/01/2018

Amazing, wedding perfection!

Every detail of our day was handle with perfection. Our wedding was an amazing experience and we couldn't have asked for a better venue, staff, and service. Our family and friends are still talking about the beautiful day 3 months later. All expectations were beyond exceeded with Town Manor. I highly recommend this venue for any couple. We plan to renew our vows at Town Manor on our 10 year anniversary.

Sent on 02/28/2019
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 26
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 27
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 28

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

Thank you Mrs. Simmons! I hope you had a fabulous Valentine's Day with your new Hubby. You two were so incredible to work with and oh so sweet to watch all night. You are one of the most totally in love couples we have seen. Happy Ever After to you!

Cami · Married on 11/18/2018

Best decision I made!

The best decision I made for my wedding (besides saying yes to my husband), was picking this venue. Right from day one Nandy is there for you every step of the way. They do practically everything for you, making wedding planning a breeze. When it came to the day of the wedding I couldn't have asked for anything better and my expectations were exceeded. It was honestly the best day because of Nandy and Emily (and their team). I cannot praise them enough!

Sent on 01/10/2019
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 29
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 30
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 31
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 32

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

You brought a whole other level of classic and romance to the Manor when you wore your mother's wedding dress and recreated your parents photo. It was truly special for us to be able to be apart of your wedding day!

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2018

Absolutely stunning venue!

Nandy and her team are absolutely incredible. From the moment we walked onto the property for the tour we knew this place was it. Their attention to detail is something that sets them apart from other places. Everything...EVERYTHING was pristine and elegant. From the grounds, to the beautiful views, the food, the staff, literally everything was incredible. Nandy is so easy to talk to. She really helped put our vision together. And it was EASY. She takes care of everything! Most brides are so stressed out about every detail, but the team at Town Manor makes it as stress free as possible. We couldn't be happier with our experience there!!

Sent on 12/21/2018

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

Michelle, you were absolutely STUNNING, I cannot get over your photos!!! Your LSU groom's cake and your signature cocktails were so cool and definite guest fav! Happy New Year Mr & Mrs!

Morgan · Married on 11/10/2018

The most perfect wedding day!

Our wedding on November 30, 2018 at Town Manor was hands down the best day ever. Town Manor on the Lake was the first and only venue we visited. From the second I stepped on the property I fell in love. It was December 2017 and was beautifully decorated with festive Christmas décor and so beautiful. After giving the down payment I had some concerns that maybe we decided too quickly or acted on emotion and should have looked into more places, but I have absolutely no regrets about our decision to have our special day here. Working with Nandy and Emily was an absolute breeze. The days leading up to the wedding were 100% stress free, which was actually stressing me out. I thought I should be so overwhelmed right now, somethings not right! I had my doubts that something, anything would go wrong the day of the wedding. Everything from the weather to the food and guests were perfect and magical. When they say the take care of everything, they mean they take care of everything! I am still in awe about how magical our day was. I would recommend this place 100 times over and over again! Thank you to all of the staff at Town Manor for the perfect day! I cannot wait to see our beautiful photos from the wedding.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

We cannot thank you enough for your such kind words

Michael Helfrich · Married on 11/03/2018

Truly the perfect venue

The Town Manor on the Lake was the absolute perfect venue. I was blown away at just how amazing the crew at the Town Manor is. Working with Nandy and crew was honestly a stress-free and easy going experience. We expected wedding planning to be a rough and overwhelming experience, but this was a lot easier going than we expected. The venue itself is honestly the most perfect place I can think of. The ceremony happened just before the sun was getting ready to set and this led to us having some truly spectacular photos. After the ceremony and photos came the food which I should mention we got plenty of (the crew will be bringing the bride + groom food the whole time). There was plenty of food and it was phenomenal (we primarily had Asian dishes, but we also had the Pizza from their brick oven outside). The venue also gave plenty of space for those who wanted to dance and party (dance floor) and also those who wanted a more relaxing setting (outside or at the tables inside). Overall, I honestly can't say I've been to a more perfect venue with such a great group of hosts. They'll truly made it a night to remember and I would highly recommend you plan your special night with the Town Manor on the Lake!

Sent on 12/03/2018

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

We blew you all the way to Fuji! Your honeymoon looked just as magical as your wedding day. That you just came home from white sand beaches and you're calling Town Manor stress-free and relaxing is quite a compliment we take to heart. Thank you so much for trusting us with your most important day. We couldn't have asked for a more aborable and special couple in you and Maria.

Kelsey Drover · Married on 10/11/2018

The perfect wedding day

Fairytale wedding!

My husband and I planned our dream wedding all the way from Newfoundland, Canada. Nandy was great with helping us with the planning process and was quick to provide answers to any questions we had!

Up until we arrived in Florida we had only seen pictures of the Town Manor and were already in love with it. Well, the pictures do not do this place justice at all! The venue is absolutely breathtaking. From the ceremony area with the grand gazebo, to the reception area, the terrace and the secret garden- it’s all so elegant and intimate. The trees and greenery are absolutely gorgeous - as is the dock on the lake.

The service we received from the town manor team was second to none. The food was delicious- all of our guests were raving about it. The cake looked amazing and was so tasty too! The attention to detail definitely didn’t go unnoticed by us and our guests. They were also extremely accommodating to our daughter, Sarah, who uses a wheelchair. They made sure we had everything we needed for her - she felt so comfortable and had the best day ever!

Our day went so smoothly. It was perfect! We can’t wait to visit the next trip we take to Florida!

Sent on 10/25/2018
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 33
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 34
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 35

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

We are so honored you and your family traveled such a distance to come a celebrate your marriage with us at Town Manor. You, Jamie, and Sarah are a beautiful family and we couldn't be happier for the three of you!

Kara · Married on 04/27/2018

Since my now-husband and I live in another state, we wanted a venue that offered wedding packages. After visiting Town Manor and meeting Nandy, we knew that nothing else could compare. For the amount of services included in the packages, the prices are very reasonable. And throughout the process Nandy was always so helpful with promptly answering questions and giving us tips and reminders. Also, the online forms that Town Manor uses for your side of the planning are so easy to navigate!
    Nandy coordinated with us and our photographer to plan a detailed timeline for the day, and everything went so smoothly the day-of. My husband and I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING except saying our vows and performing our first dance! The Town Manor team really impressed us and our guests with their professionalism, and they made our day special because we got to enjoy all of it. Also, my husband and I didn’t have time to travel back to Florida to taste test the menu, but everything on our wedding day tasted amazing, from the starter salad to our beautiful wedding cake. I have to admit that a couple of our guests were doubtful about why we chose Auburndale of all places in Florida for our wedding, but during and after they were all raving about Town Manor’s gorgeous lake view and garden, the delicious food, and how amazing and friendly the staff were. We can’t recommend Town Manor enough!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Heather · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the wedding of our dreams at Town Manor, the venue was gorgeous, the food was delectable, and the staff is outstanding. Nandy and her team are wonderful at making sure everything is perfect for your special day. We have gotten nothing but rave reviews about our wedding! This place is the absolutel best!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 43
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 44
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 45

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

We loved having you as a Manor Couple! Your colors were fabulous, especially in your hair! You were so adorable to watch taking photos, and your bridal party was so much fun. I'm glad you had such a wonderful and fabulous wedding day.

Charity · Married on 03/31/2018

I absolutely fell in love with the Town Manor and its team. The venue is breathtaking, the food amazing, and the custom cakes, made by their inhouse pastry chef, are to die for! I was searching for an all inclusive wedding venue with stress free planning and exceptional staff. I was pleasantly surprised I found that and more!!! The team asked me what I envisioned for my dream wedding, then handled everything!! Everyone was so professional and friendly. They were attentive and very quick to respond to questions I had. I can't say enough good things about Nandy and Emily. This wedding will be talked about for a very long time!!!

Sent on 08/15/2018

kathryn · Married on 03/04/2018

Our second marriage and we knew what we wanted. Simple but elegant and a quaint setting. We found Town Manor after I saw a beautiful sunset wedding photo sitting on my Bankers credenza in her office. It was the most beautiful setting I had ever seen. This led me to Nandy and her team at Town Manor. We thought we would have about 50 guests in attendance as we had decided we wanted a "Brunch Affair" as our wedding theme. As it turned out we enjoyed the attendance of over 70 guest where all but 4 could not attend. This made us very happy after we saw how the day unfolded. Beautiful weather was on our side that day but even had it not been the Town Manor team has covered all their bases in making sure that whatever obstacles may present themselves they have solutions.
    The setting, the food, the absolute perfect cake just like I imagined, the amenities, the staff, the organization, and the ease of it all made our day one that we and our friends and family will always remember. We are so pleased with our choice.

Sent on 07/09/2018
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 46
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 47

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2017

Victor and I had a stunning and unforgettable wedding all thanks to the fabulous one and only Nandy. Having gone through quite an emotional time in the past sixth months leading up to our big day, she was a godsend. We are so grateful for how incredibly well Nandy and her wonderful team had organized the wedding for us. From the food to the cake, decor to lighting, music to surrounding and ceremony to reception; everything was orchestrated far beyond our expectations. I, personally, want to thank Nandy and Emily for their expertise and care. I remember having caught the flu four days prior to the main event, but we absolutely had to meet one last time for the final walk-thru. I looked like death in my bathrobe with cough drop wrappers stuck in my hair. Nandy was not afraid to see me. She gave me strength to soldier through, and I got better in two days. And still she gave us complimentary champagne to toast at our wedding. Seriously, who does that?! Leading up to the event, Nandy surprised me again with an elegant fruit platter paired with strawberry champagne in my sweet bridal suite. Emily was by my side every minute, and I appreciated her so much! She was truly a gem. After our wedding, Victor and I received several compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was- even our photographer was amazed. We're just so happy that we chose Town Manor to be our one-stop venue. Every bride should have a wedding planner, and it's not easy to find one. Nandy understands that it's not only about getting the venue booked and feeding guests food as there are countless detailed things that make a huge difference in this special occasion. She has what it takes to come up with creative and magical ideas, and can foresee problems from all angles. Simply put, Nandy delivers. Our wedding was beautiful, but it was perfect with a touch of Manor magic. Thank you so much.

Love,

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 50
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 51
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 52

chelsea · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much to Nandy and staff for helping us with our dream wedding! Planning was so easy because I just shared my vision with Nandy and she helped us create it! They handled everything from the DJ, food, cake, and putting up and taking down the decor. We didn't have a thing to worry about the entire night. They even found me a ribbon to wear with my dress when I accidentally left mine at home.

Sent on 12/19/2017
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B 53
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2017

LOVE Town Manor!!! Nandy was so great to work with! She made sure everything was how we wanted it and exceeded our expectations. The ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect and the flow of every transition, from ceremony to reception to cutting the cake to toasts to the send off were so smooth and organized. Nandy is so on point with everything and made our wedding beyond perfect. The food and cake are delicious. Highly recommend Town Manor for your dream wedding. It's incredible!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

The day I saw Town Manor on the Lake's website---I KNEW this was the place that I wanted to have my wedding! I went to meet Nandy and booked it that same day! :-) Nandy was an absolute DREAM to work with---she helped to make ALL of my dreams become reality! Our wedding on 5-6-17 was truly a Fairy Tale come to life! Every detail was absolutely perfect! All of my guests are still raving about the perfect location; the amazing staff; delicious food; great DJ; etc.!!! Town Manor on the Lake IS the PERFECT venue for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin! We had so much fun at your wedding. I wish you two all of the best. Keep in touch and welcome to the Town Manor family!

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Our daughter lives in Florida and we live in Syracuse, New York. In 2016 I found Towne Manor's website and knew immediately that this was the place. Working with Nandy was wonderful. She is extremely organized, efficient and compassionate. She was always there for our daughter to answer any question or concern and all the planning went smoothly. The day of the wedding was magical. Nancy, Don and their staff were unbelievable. Everything was perfect. The location is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff outstanding. All our guests said that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Not once were my husband and I nor the bride and groom anxious about anything. We would not have changed a thing. It makes my husband and me so happy to know that we were were able to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Town Manor on the Lake B&B's reply:

And that is what the Manor Magic is all about. Making dreams come true! Your family is very dear to us. It was great to get to see you all at our at our B&B in upstate New York for Erin and Jeff's extended honeymoon travels too. Looking forward to sharing more time with you next June on your next visit! Smiles from Nandy and the Dream Team!

Lori · Married on 04/21/2017

Nandy,

From the minute I pulled up to Town Manor I was struck by its beauty. However, it was when you gave me a tour of the grounds that it sealed the deal for me. When we rounded the corner of the gardens, and I saw the beautiful gazebo with the lake in the background, it took my breath away.

I just wanted to say thank you for making my wedding so worry free. I told you what I wanted, and you pulled it together. You took care of everything from the table cloths to the music. Oh, not to mention the fabulous food. My sister is still talking about the food!

Thanks again