Town Manor on the Lake B&B Reviews

105 | Auburndale, FL

105 Reviews for Town Manor on the Lake B&B

105 Town Manor on the Lake B&B Reviews

Kara · Married on 04/27/2018

Since my now-husband and I live in another state, we wanted a venue that offered wedding packages. After visiting Town Manor and meeting Nandy, we knew that nothing else could compare. For the amount of services included in the packages, the prices are very reasonable. And throughout the process Nandy was always so helpful with promptly answering questions and giving us tips and reminders. Also, the online forms that Town Manor uses for your side of the planning are so easy to navigate!
    Nandy coordinated with us and our photographer to plan a detailed timeline for the day, and everything went so smoothly the day-of. My husband and I didn’t have to worry about ANYTHING except saying our vows and performing our first dance! The Town Manor team really impressed us and our guests with their professionalism, and they made our day special because we got to enjoy all of it. Also, my husband and I didn’t have time to travel back to Florida to taste test the menu, but everything on our wedding day tasted amazing, from the starter salad to our beautiful wedding cake. I have to admit that a couple of our guests were doubtful about why we chose Auburndale of all places in Florida for our wedding, but during and after they were all raving about Town Manor’s gorgeous lake view and garden, the delicious food, and how amazing and friendly the staff were. We can’t recommend Town Manor enough!

Heather · Married on 04/20/2018

We had the wedding of our dreams at Town Manor, the venue was gorgeous, the food was delectable, and the staff is outstanding. Nandy and her team are wonderful at making sure everything is perfect for your special day. We have gotten nothing but rave reviews about our wedding! This place is the absolutel best!

Sent on 09/22/2018
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  8
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  9
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  10

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

We loved having you as a Manor Couple! Your colors were fabulous, especially in your hair! You were so adorable to watch taking photos, and your bridal party was so much fun. I'm glad you had such a wonderful and fabulous wedding day.

Charity · Married on 03/31/2018

I absolutely fell in love with the Town Manor and its team. The venue is breathtaking, the food amazing, and the custom cakes, made by their inhouse pastry chef, are to die for! I was searching for an all inclusive wedding venue with stress free planning and exceptional staff. I was pleasantly surprised I found that and more!!! The team asked me what I envisioned for my dream wedding, then handled everything!! Everyone was so professional and friendly. They were attentive and very quick to respond to questions I had. I can't say enough good things about Nandy and Emily. This wedding will be talked about for a very long time!!!

kathryn · Married on 03/04/2018

Our second marriage and we knew what we wanted. Simple but elegant and a quaint setting. We found Town Manor after I saw a beautiful sunset wedding photo sitting on my Bankers credenza in her office. It was the most beautiful setting I had ever seen. This led me to Nandy and her team at Town Manor. We thought we would have about 50 guests in attendance as we had decided we wanted a "Brunch Affair" as our wedding theme. As it turned out we enjoyed the attendance of over 70 guest where all but 4 could not attend. This made us very happy after we saw how the day unfolded. Beautiful weather was on our side that day but even had it not been the Town Manor team has covered all their bases in making sure that whatever obstacles may present themselves they have solutions.
    The setting, the food, the absolute perfect cake just like I imagined, the amenities, the staff, the organization, and the ease of it all made our day one that we and our friends and family will always remember. We are so pleased with our choice.

Town Manor on the Lake B&B  11
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  12

Lisa · Married on 11/25/2017

Victor and I had a stunning and unforgettable wedding all thanks to the fabulous one and only Nandy. Having gone through quite an emotional time in the past sixth months leading up to our big day, she was a godsend. We are so grateful for how incredibly well Nandy and her wonderful team had organized the wedding for us. From the food to the cake, decor to lighting, music to surrounding and ceremony to reception; everything was orchestrated far beyond our expectations. I, personally, want to thank Nandy and Emily for their expertise and care. I remember having caught the flu four days prior to the main event, but we absolutely had to meet one last time for the final walk-thru. I looked like death in my bathrobe with cough drop wrappers stuck in my hair. Nandy was not afraid to see me. She gave me strength to soldier through, and I got better in two days. And still she gave us complimentary champagne to toast at our wedding. Seriously, who does that?! Leading up to the event, Nandy surprised me again with an elegant fruit platter paired with strawberry champagne in my sweet bridal suite. Emily was by my side every minute, and I appreciated her so much! She was truly a gem. After our wedding, Victor and I received several compliments from our guests on how beautiful the venue was- even our photographer was amazed. We're just so happy that we chose Town Manor to be our one-stop venue. Every bride should have a wedding planner, and it's not easy to find one. Nandy understands that it's not only about getting the venue booked and feeding guests food as there are countless detailed things that make a huge difference in this special occasion. She has what it takes to come up with creative and magical ideas, and can foresee problems from all angles. Simply put, Nandy delivers. Our wedding was beautiful, but it was perfect with a touch of Manor magic. Thank you so much.

Love,
    Lisa and Victor

Town Manor on the Lake B&B  13
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  14
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  15
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  16
    Town Manor on the Lake B&B  17

chelsea · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much to Nandy and staff for helping us with our dream wedding! Planning was so easy because I just shared my vision with Nandy and she helped us create it! They handled everything from the DJ, food, cake, and putting up and taking down the decor. We didn't have a thing to worry about the entire night. They even found me a ribbon to wear with my dress when I accidentally left mine at home.

Town Manor on the Lake B&B  18
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 08/04/2017

LOVE Town Manor!!! Nandy was so great to work with! She made sure everything was how we wanted it and exceeded our expectations. The ceremony and reception were absolutely perfect and the flow of every transition, from ceremony to reception to cutting the cake to toasts to the send off were so smooth and organized. Nandy is so on point with everything and made our wedding beyond perfect. The food and cake are delicious. Highly recommend Town Manor for your dream wedding. It's incredible!

Erin · Married on 05/06/2017

The day I saw Town Manor on the Lake's website---I KNEW this was the place that I wanted to have my wedding! I went to meet Nandy and booked it that same day! :-) Nandy was an absolute DREAM to work with---she helped to make ALL of my dreams become reality! Our wedding on 5-6-17 was truly a Fairy Tale come to life! Every detail was absolutely perfect! All of my guests are still raving about the perfect location; the amazing staff; delicious food; great DJ; etc.!!! Town Manor on the Lake IS the PERFECT venue for your wedding/event!!!

Sent on 05/18/2017

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin! We had so much fun at your wedding. I wish you two all of the best. Keep in touch and welcome to the Town Manor family!

Sarah · Married on 05/06/2017

Our daughter lives in Florida and we live in Syracuse, New York. In 2016 I found Towne Manor's website and knew immediately that this was the place. Working with Nandy was wonderful. She is extremely organized, efficient and compassionate. She was always there for our daughter to answer any question or concern and all the planning went smoothly. The day of the wedding was magical. Nancy, Don and their staff were unbelievable. Everything was perfect. The location is beautiful, the food delicious and the staff outstanding. All our guests said that this was the best wedding they ever attended. Not once were my husband and I nor the bride and groom anxious about anything. We would not have changed a thing. It makes my husband and me so happy to know that we were were able to give our daughter the wedding of her dreams.

Sent on 09/28/2017

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

And that is what the Manor Magic is all about. Making dreams come true! Your family is very dear to us. It was great to get to see you all at our at our B&B in upstate New York for Erin and Jeff's extended honeymoon travels too. Looking forward to sharing more time with you next June on your next visit! Smiles from Nandy and the Dream Team!

Lori · Married on 04/21/2017

Nandy,

From the minute I pulled up to Town Manor I was struck by its beauty. However, it was when you gave me a tour of the grounds that it sealed the deal for me. When we rounded the corner of the gardens, and I saw the beautiful gazebo with the lake in the background, it took my breath away.

I just wanted to say thank you for making my wedding so worry free. I told you what I wanted, and you pulled it together. You took care of everything from the table cloths to the music. Oh, not to mention the fabulous food. My sister is still talking about the food!

Thanks again
    Don & Lori May

Michael · Married on 02/19/2017

My wife and I cannot say enough how much Nandy and everyone at Town Manor did for us. We were incredibly stressed about planning a wedding to the point we considered just running to Vegas. Reluctantly we made a list of venues and set up appointments. This was our first stop. After meeting Nandy and touring Town Manor we cancelled the rest of the appointments because it was perfect. The team's energy and passion showed throughout the entire experience. They handled everything for us down to giving us templates to fill out. For the items we wanted customized they handled it with ease. The venue is beautiful, the food delicious, and the cake, let's just say I can't wait to eat the rest on our 1-year anniversary. Not only do you not have to track down 10 vendors, but the Manor does every service above and beyond. Our Guests are still commenting on how impressed they were. On the wedding day we didn't have to lift a finger. It ran like clockwork and we had an amazing time with no stress. On top of all that the prices were incredibly reasonable. Highly recommend!!

Amanda · Married on 02/19/2017

From the very beginning, the staff at Town Manor made us feel so special even though we wanted a very small, intimate wedding. It really was such a blessing to find a gorgeous, all-inclusive venue, on a beautiful lake, where we had to do very little work on our own part. Talk about value! What a relief as we were planning our wedding in less than 2 months time! Our guests just raved about the venue and staff, all things went as planned on our wedding day, and we were able to just relax and enjoy the very, very special moments. We cannot thank Town Manor enough for making our romantic dreams come true for our one-in-a-lifetime day! We will most definitely be returning to the venue in the future to stay at the Bed & Breakfast for Anniversaries to come!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Amanda and Steven. I was admiring your wedding photos just this morning. I love the family one over looking the lake by the roman columns. You are right that there was not a lot of pre planning time but boy was it perfect. We only had 2 months to put everything together but that is what the Manor Magic is all about. Perfection and Ease! It was so fabulous to work with you as you were both so excited and organized. Impressive for sure! The weather could not have been any more gorgeous either! We give you 5 Stars for being so awesome! Wishing you all of the best and looking forward to seeing you over the coming years to celebrate your happily ever after. XXOO
  • Barbara

Barbara · Married on 02/04/2017

Where do I even begin? From the moment we stepped into Town Manor and spoke with Nandy, we knew we were going to spend one of the most important days of our lives there. From start to finish, Nandy and her team were not only accommodating, but they were so easy to work with and made planning our wedding such a fun and enjoyable process. The venue is beautiful, the cake was DELISH and the staff are beyond attentive to detail. There is really not one bad thing we can say about TM and would highly recommend to all.

Sent on 03/17/2017

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Barbara, this is the best!! So many of our couples walk on the property and just know that this is it. We are so glad you got the same feeling and joined our Town Manor family! I wish the absolute best for you two and a wonderful future together <3
  • User6720435 · 1+ year ago

We booked Town Manor the day we took the tour even though it was the first venue we visited and I wouldn't have changed a thing. Nandy and her team are absolutely amazing and our wedding was beyond perfect. They kept everything moving and organized and were some of the friendliest and helpful people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. They went above and beyond everything I expected including surprising me with a cupcake and having everyone sing Happy Birthday to me as the day before my wedding was my birthday. The venue itself is gorgeous, the food was phenomenon, and I wouldn't have wanted anyone else to help me plan and be part of one of the happiest days of my life. I would definitely recommend this venue to anyone.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

That put a smile on my face as I have shared with so many couples, exactly what you are saying. "Town Manor is usually the 1st, last and only venue they visit when booking their wedding." It was especially fun to share your birthday with you on your wedding day too. One can never have too much cake. The delightful surprise on your face when Jessica presented your birthday cupcake was precious. Just remember the golden rule.... No combo birthday/anniversary presents. Unless of course it is a trip to Paris or something just as fabulous. We are glad to be part of one of the happiest days of your lives and certainly wish you a bucket full more!

Jayme · Married on 11/19/2016

The staff at Town Manor led by Nandy provided the wedding that my husband and I wished for. The venue is inclusive of all the little details that would have driven me over the edge - linens, chairs, food, drink, and ceremony!
    Nandy works with you to create a custom menu - we selected the less formal flowing tapas reception and the food was amazing (Pecan Crusted Chicken received great praise, I loved the bacon and cheese hush puppies). The catering also includes a 3 tier cake which is customizable to your taste and decor.
    The DJ, Mr. Don served as a great MC and played our selected musical choices as well as a great playlist for dancing the night away.
    The views on Lake Juliana cannot be beat!
    Give Nandy and her staff a visit and let them provide a stress free day for you and your family.

Sent on 12/04/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Jayme and Jessie - you are such a delightful couple. I loved hearing about your recent travels to England for your friends wedding and all of the fun things you are doing for the historical museum in Bartow. I miss our little monthly check ins together. Your creativity shined through on your big day for sure. Your menu was unforgettable, especially that pecan chicken!!! Please don't stay away to long as I'll be anxious to hear all about your recent adventures. Love to my favorite "J" Team!
  • User5148123 · 1+ year ago

It's a very beautiful place. I loved it.

Sent on 06/11/2015

Thanks so very much!

Kim · Married on 10/22/2016

Our wedding was on October 22,2016. Nandy,Don, Nancy and staff were amazing. They took care of everything. The food was delicious and our cake was made exactly how we wanted it. Our day was magical. We would highly recommend The Town Manor to anyone looking for a wedding venue.

tracy · Married on 10/21/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at the Town Manor on 10-21-2016. It was by far the best venue I have ever seen. I knew it was the place for us the minute we pulled up. Nandy had greeted us and I have to say she is just amazing. From the beginning to the end she was always there to answer any questions and to calm the very nervous bride. lol. Our pictures (which was very important me) were perfect. This place is so beautiful. Our wedding was at 4:00. WOW. It could not have been a better day. We got pictures in the sun, sunset and evening pictures all in a 3 1/2 hour window. AMAZING. Our guests complimented so much on the beauty of our venue. Our cake was exactly designed as we requested. The music and DJ (Nandy's Husband) was spot on. We hired a photo booth as well to add to the fun and Nandy was a huge help with that as well. We spoke many times by phone, email, and text. Every time, she answered all my questions or concerns and every time she calmed my nerves. Nandy is exactly where she belongs she was born for this. What an AMAZING woman. It truly is the place where DREAMS COME TRUE.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

My Dearest Tracy. Well that certainly was a perfect wedding day. Your evening photos at the gazebo are breath taking. Thank you so much for your kind words. Please know that we think the world of you and Lee as well. That is what makes my "job" if you can call it that LOL so wonderful. I get to play happily ever after every day with sweet couples like you and Lee who are truly in love. One of my favorite parts is being able to make you feel the love when you are completely stressing out about wedding planning. It can be scare and hectic for sure. That is one of best parts of being a Manor couple - stressfree! PS kudos to your sister and her idea of the photo booth! That was a great addition! Much love to you both! Nandy

Leesa · Married on 10/20/2016

Nandy and her staff are very helpful and accommodating from start to finish. Our wedding was beautiful and perfect! The atmosphere and ambiance is breathtaking!!! The views from the lake are stunning. We couldn't have picked a better place to have our wedding. Everyone their said it was the perfect wedding and perfect venue, one guest even said she has been to many weddings and ours was "the most beautiful one she has ever been to!" Thanks for everything Nandy and team. This will be a day I will never forget!!!

Sent on 12/16/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

What a creative bride you are Leesa. All of your hidden mickeys were so thought out from the gorgeous bridal boutique to your veil. All hand crafted by you too. Your guests really enjoyed your challenge of who could find the most. It was no surprise with the winner! Hope you are enjoying your new life in Vegas. When you come back to Florida, please make sure you stop by the Manor. We'd love to see all of you and the new little one too :)

Words cannot express how wonderful and beautiful our experience at town Manor was!!! Everything we could ever want or dream came to life in the most beautiful scene we've ever seen! I highly recommend town Manor for any events. You will not be disappointed, the food is amazing in the champagne is to die for!!! We can't wait to set up our next event what town Manor.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Awwww yes our signature pink champagne. That is worth it alone! Everyone wants to take a bottle of it home but that is what keeps them coming back to the Manor. Tee Hee. We too are anxiously awaiting your next event....let the fun begin.

Damion · Married on 09/17/2016

I read the reviews on weddingwire and event-wire and let me say they were correct and then some. The service I received from Ms Nandy and the staff at Town Manor was beyond what I expected, from the beginning to the end Ms Nandy was there for every little thing to every major issue. Everything she said would happen about the wedding prior to the event and during and after ,every advice she gave us worked out better than we hoped. She helped us put money were it was important and helped us saved were we thought we wanted to spend but it was needed, I want to give a big thank you to Ms Nandy and the staff at Town Manor for making our day the most special and stress free day it could be

Sent on 09/21/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Our Sweet and gentle Damion. He gets the best groom award! This gentleman was top notch from the very first moment he graced us with his presents. Then we have his gorgeous new wife, Shadequa. Gosh, it doesn't get any better. All of our love to both of your families both here and in Jamaica. Now you are all one big happy family!

Shadequa · Married on 09/17/2016

Town manor is the ultimate all in one wedding venue! I can't brag enough about Nandy town and her team. They are really the best and they work with you every step of the way to make your wedding dreams come. The location and it's exclusivity alone makes it a prime destination. The food, cake, decor, etc. Came out perfect on my day. The food was one of the biggest hit amongst family and friends! The majority of our family is from Jamaica and the Bahamas so we were most worried about the food but our selections combined with the chef's expertise really put us at ease. I would recommend town manor to anyone. Their long tradition of weddings held there through the years, as well as their vintage setting really make you feel apart of something unique and special

Sent on 09/24/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Shadequa, You are truly Damion's queen and he your king! You two are a perfect pair and it shows. That day Jessica met you and Damion while shopping in Winter Haven, she was so excited. She immediately called me to share that she had just met one of our upcoming wedding couples and couldn't wait for their big day. You have left your special XXOO on our hearts. Looking forward to sharing many years of anniversaries with you and your mama too! Sweet Family!!!!

Kelli · Married on 08/20/2016

Our wedding at Town Manor was perfect. From the beginning till the end, Nandy made everything easy, and caused us no stress. The staff during the event was great. Our day was truly magical. We were being very selective, but as soon as we saw Town Manor we knew it was the venue we had been looking for!
    Tom & Kelli Nugent

Sent on 08/29/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

And we knew you were a perfect Manor couple too! Even with your super busy lives and moving into your new home, you still took time to add your special touches. Your guests just raved about your menu and how personalized your day was. We are so excited about your new lives together and can't wait to see you on your anniversary!

Keri · Married on 04/09/2016

Our Wedding Day was something I will never forget. I am sure everyone thinks that, but we could not have picked a better venue. Town Manor was perfect. The ceremony in the garden was beautiful, the sunset on the lake was breathtaking, the food was delicious and you can't get a better wedding coordinator than Nandy. We fell in love with Town Manor the minute we went for a tour and we both knew it was the perfect place for us to start forever together. The venue is elegant and romantic, but also casual and charming. We had 90 guests at our wedding and every one of them had a great time. Town Manor is also a stress-free venue! Nandy is there every step of the way to take care of all the details. This venue handles the food, the cake, the music, the officiant, the decor, all you have to do is get your dress and show up! Thank you Town Manor for making our day unforgettable!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Town Manor on the Lake B&B 's reply:

Thank you for your sweet and kind words. They are all true.. LOL ...but it has be said that it takes a village and our Dream Team certainly takes the Wedding Cake on that!!! We all strive to make sure we embrace you with all of the love possible - not only on your wedding day but all of the days leading up to it and the Happily ever after ones too. It was truly our pleasure to make your day perfect and we love that you are now officially part of our special family!