Tower Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Amy
    Amy Married on 10/19/2019

Best Venue

We had an absolutely amazing experience hosting our wedding at the Tower Club. The staff was incredible. Janay made sure that we were fully taken care of. Every detail was covered. I loved being able to have a private tasting before the wedding, it was really special for my mother in law to join us. No question was to silly and no email too short, everything was responded to right away! All our fears and worries were addressed immediately. The venue has been completely updated and is absolutely gorgeous. It's incredible modern and stunning. The food was outstanding and the service was incredible. I was truly touched by how much the staff went above and beyond to help us and make sure we were fully taken care of before, during and even after our event!

Tower Club's reply:

Amy! We thank you dearly for this review! I will share it with the staff. It was truly our pleasure!

Please stop by the Club anytime!
    Christina Married on 07/07/2018

Best Day EVER! with a beautiful view and helpful staff

We had the BEST wedding day EVER at Tower Club! Ali was absolutely incredible and answered every email with perfect detail and really quickly - even those late night, crazy, bride brain check-ins. The food, drink, service, planning, decor and was perfect. Not to mention, the view was breathtaking and our guests loved it! We are so thankful to everything the Tower Club staff did to make our day so personal and special.
    Lindsey Married on 04/29/2017
    Glenda Miller and The Tower Club were amazing! Such thoughtfulness and attention to detail coupled with humor and patience! Freida is the best! If Glenda is the heart, Freida is the soul of The Tower Club! Your attention to detail and that personal touch warmed our hearts and made Lindsey's and Cory's celebration simply beautiful! A night of joy!

Tower Club's reply:

Thank you so very much!! We were thoroughly honored to host lovely Lindsey & adorable Cory along with your friends and family. What a treasured day for Tower Club Dallas!
  • Lindsey
    Lindsey Married on 04/08/2017
    We got married at Tower Club last month (April 2017) and it was a DREAM. The venue is gorgeous, breathtaking floor to ceiling views of the city, amazing food and service, I could go on all day. We had both our ceremony and reception at TC, and everything was perfect! We looked at a handful of "similar" venues around Dallas, but honestly none compared in my mind. We initially worked with Keli, but Vicki Welch stepped in after she left - and Vicki is wonderful!!! Everyone was responsive, accommodating, and a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend!!! I had very high expectations and Tower Club met them all :)
    Lesley Married on 03/25/2017
    We had our reception at the Tower Club last month and were so impressed! Vicki, the coordinator, is a joy to work with. She is so helpful, responsive, and genuinely wants everyone to have the best experience possible. The ballroom was set up exactly as we wanted - they took our floorplan dreams and turned them into a reality - and you can't beat the views! The food was delicious and the service we received that night was superb - the entire staff is so kind and happy to be a part of your occasion. We're so glad we chose the Tower Club and would recommend them to anyone!
    Casey Married on 10/18/2014
    Everyone at the Tower Club was very helpful and sooo accommodating to my family and I. It was truly a pleasure to get to work with Kelly as our contact. She was prompt, responsive, helpful and a delight to plan a wedding with. I would recommend anyone having their wedding at the Tower Club - our night was beautiful, perfect, and I couldn't have asked for anything more.
    Mrs Married on 11/23/2013
    The Tower Club was an amazing place to have a wedding! The service from the servers and bartenders was 1st class! The food was of the best quality, and was presented with perfection.
    Our guest felt very important to us, based on the treatment from the staff and the care that they were given by the Tower Club. That was just the way that we wanted it!

The Tower Club has the Best Skyline View in Dallas!

Trudy Married on 11/19/2011
    Great View, City Lights, Gorgeous Wedding & Reception Venue!
    Mellissa Married on 09/03/2011
    The Tower Club was an absolutely wonderful place to have my wedding! They provided all the set up, break down, catering, staff, security - EVERYTHING about the venue! The view on the 48th floor was spectacular in the evening. Diane - the venue coordinator was wonderful to work with. She made the bubble tea vendor, the photobooth, and child care services fit within space. This is such a gorgeous and modern venue that truly showcased all of DFW from an aerial view! The food was fantastic, too!
    Meredith Married on 06/17/2017
    Our wedding at the Tower Club was wonderful! I was so impressed with the entire staff, especially our coordinator, Vicki. She has many years of experience and that was clear based on her wonderful recommendations. The servers and bar tenders are the wedding were also wonderful. Everything turned out even better than I could have imagined. The food tasted and looked incredible from the appetizers and salad to the main course. The views are unreal and a really nice treat for our guests. I definitely recommend having cocktail hour at sunset. The Tower Club had way better linens and chairs than other venues we looked at so it was a plus that we didn't have to rent any. They even had a great specialty linen for the bride's cake table. The bar package was also way above every other venue we looked at - such a great variety. We booked our band before the venue and they recommended Tower Club over other places we were looking because of the acoustics. The band sounded amazing. Overall, I definitely recommend the Tower Club. If I could do it all over again, I would absolutely pick the Tower Club.
  • Z
    Zena Married on 10/28/2017
    Tower club is such a gorgeous place I didn't even need decorations, I used it for my engagement party. Vicki was very responsive and made the planning so much easier and less stressful and worked with my timing and budget... highly highly recommend it
    Kristy Married on 11/04/2018

Walker Wedding 11.04.18

Absolutely stunning and gorgeous venue. It was breath taking and definitely has the "wow" factor.
    Roxane Married on 09/23/2017
    The Tower Club venue itself is a beautiful place and has marvelous views from the 48th floor. The food is very good and our guests had a wonderful time. However, if you decide to have an event here, please know that we found the planning and communication with the coordinator and building very difficult during the months leading up to the event and during the event itself. There was much miss-communication. Details and emails were sometimes overlooked which was frustrating for me. The insurance requirements by the building are very unreasonable and we had issues with vendor approvals for seven months and right up to the last minute. The event was beautiful and our guests enjoyed it, but there were stressful decisions that had to be made even on the night of the reception that kept me (MOB) from enjoying the reception. If you book The Tower Club, I suggest you keep good notes, keep all emails, stay on top of all details, and hire an outside coordinator to help be your advocate. I don’t think I would hold another event there after this experience.