touch of rose Reviews

6 Reviews for touch of rose

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 02/19/2021

Best Wedding Hair Ever!

She was so fast, early and did amazing!! I’d recommend her to anyone and would totally have her do my hair again! Sweetest girl.

Sent on 02/20/2021

Courtney J. · Married on 10/03/2020

Can I give 10 stars!?

I hired Brittney for my bridal hair and I could not have been happier with my choice! I found Brittney through instagram and I was blown away by her styling. She made my bridesmaids, mom and myself feel so beautiful! She makes the most intricate styles seem so effortlessly done. She made sure that nothing felt to heavy and no pins were poking me, which was great because I added in halo extensions so there was a bit more hair to work with. We actually changed up my wedding day hair from what we did in my trial to help distribute the weight better. I trusted her entirely to make the changes she thought were necessary. When I saw the finished product on my wedding day, I was over the moon. I had actually seen a similar style on her instagram when I initially came upon her page and I was obsessed with it. Aside from my dress, my hair was my absolute favorite part of my look! I would HIGHLY recommend Brittney to anyone looking for hair needs! I will absolutely be using her again whenever I need a style done.

Sent on 12/06/2020

Kelsey · Married on 09/12/2020

Great experience!!

I would highly recommend Brittney to anyone looking for a bridal stylist! I booked her for myself, my mother, and 4 Bridesmaids for my wedding. She was so sweet, efficient, and genuinely cared about making sure everyone 100% satisfied with their hair and experience. She made sure to touch up everyone's hair at the end, with time to spare. The most important thing to her was making sure that we were all happy and confident. She was great and I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a bridal hairstylist.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • O

Olivia M. · Married on 08/18/2020

Best decision ever

Brittany made me feel so beautiful on my big day and she made all my bridesmaids look amazing! I’m so glad I decided to hire her. She made my short shoulder length hair blend beautifully with extensions and she styled everything to perfection. All of our hair lasted through the entire day of dancing, sweating, and running around.

Sent on 09/14/2020
  • Andrea

Andrea M. · Married on 04/02/2020

Best hairstylist ever!

She was so sweet, so skilled and right on schedule helping keep my day stress free!
    Highly recommend, everyone looked amazing!

Sent on 04/05/2021

Nicole C. · Married on 04/07/2019

Britt is the BEST in the game!

If you’ve stumbled across Brittney and you are wondering if you should book her, DO IT. You will not regret it. She is so kind, helpful, and so so talented. She is a hair wizard. I just gave her some ideas of what I was looking for as well as my theme and she created absolute MAGIC. All of my friends and family and wedding guests were talking about how cool/beautiful my hair looked, which is exactly what you want to hear as a bride. I felt like I was in a fairytale. I am usually pretty insecure about my hair, but because of her, I didn’t once worry about it that whole day. She made me feel beautiful. She is so talkative and makes you feel so comfortable the entire time, like you’ve been friends forever. You can really tell that she has a passion for weddings and everything bridal and hair related. It shows through her work and her attitude. She is very professional and responsive and was an absolute joy to work with. I could not recommend her enough!

Sent on 04/16/2020