Totally Tents Reviews

Totally Tents View more information

1 User photo

Lina Married on 09/30/2017
    My wedding venue was Ceresville Mansion in Frederick, MD and I wanted my wedding outside so my husband and I booked a tent as a safety measure against weather (rain, too cold, etc.). I called several tent vendors in the area for pricing and options and ultimately went with Totally Tents.

Greg and his wife Lindsey run the company. They were very responsive through email and even met up with me before the wedding at the venue to do a walkthrough of what I wanted the tent and accessories to look like on the wedding day. They were very professional and so easy to work with. I went with a huge tent that covered about 20 tables, adding on some twinkle lights, paper lantern lighting and heaters. My husband and I were so happy with the tent, especially since our wedding was in September and it became chilly in the evening.

If you need a tent vendor that is extremely knowledgeable and dependable, while still being affordable, I would highly recommend Totally Tents!
  • User1727924 2+ years ago
    So amazing to work with. We had an outdoor venue that basically had nothing, so we had to rent everything to create our space. I had no idea what size or type of tent we needed or how many tables, etc, and the owner was so sweet over the phone explaining the difference of everything and the recommended and alternative options. We ended up with everything we needed. It was set up quickly despite a few set backs. We also got our linens through Totally Tents, and I received samples in the mail to make sure we had the right colors. Everything looked beautiful.
    Michael Married on 10/05/2013
    These guys were great. Absolutely no problems with their services, from the first phone call to the tear-down.
    Elizabeth Married on 09/18/2010
    I hired Totally Tents for my wedding. Greg and Lindsey were absolutely amazing to work with and I appreciated their professionalism and courtesy every step of the way. From the initial meeting and estimate to adjustments on my order to the actual event and breakdown their communication and work was outstanding! Highly recommend!
  • Sara
    Sara Married on 05/21/2011
    My husband was in charge of getting the tent. Greg was very professional. He was honest and helped us get the most for our money.