18 Reviews for Total Glam NY

Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
On-Site Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Christine is an absolute artist. Professional, personable and extremely passionate about her work. Every session, whether makeup or skin treatment, becomes a luxury spa-like experience! She only uses the highest quality products and provides the most relaxing atmosphere. Her expertise is unmatched. I've never felt more confident and beautiful!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine is absolutely amazing! From the consultation, to the day of the wedding, she made me feel completely comfortable with everything. She even helped prep my skin for the big day! Since our first consultation, she kept in touch regularly, and genuinely cares about each and every individual client and their needs. I would reccomend her for ANY occasion... the absolute BEST!!!

Profile Picture Kristen, 1/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Facials, Licensed, Makeup, Salon, Spa

ChrIstine is the best at What she does I love her style and the fact she will travel to get the job done she is an amazing person not just with make up but in general I wouldn’t let anyone else do my makeup for any event

Profile Picture Stephanie , 12/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine did my makeup for my friends entire bridal party and everyone looked absolutely stunning! Each bridesmaid request was different and she catered to everyone’s request perfectly. Aside from the fabulous makeup she did, Christine was so professional, friendly and had no problem doing retouches before she left! Since the wedding I have been back to her for multiple microdermabrasion sessions. She is helping totally transform my skin and always is there to answer any questions. She also gave me a full breakdown of exactly what products to use and a full face cleansing regiment to follow! She is the BEST!!! If you want to not only look good but also feel good Christine is your girl!

Profile Picture Dana, 12/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Great vendor very kind and easy to work with would definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations

Christine is absolutely amazing ! You won’t be disappointed ! Makeup , lashes everything is amazing ! Book her now

Profile Picture Leigh , 11/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Very professional and punctual. You really made my requests come to life! Everyone was happy and we’re super grateful and satisfied! Thank you.

Profile Picture Leslie, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I cannot even begin to say how amazing Christine is. My wedding was this past Friday and it was a no brainer asking Christine to do my makeup. The talent Christine has is beyond words. I felt so beautiful with my makeup and had received so many compliments. My makeup was done by 11am and stayed on until 230am the next day when I finally layed down for bed. If you want someone who is a perfectionist in a good way I recommend Christine. It didn't even feel like I had anything on my face and nothing smeared or smudged and I cannot count how many times I was crying lol. Christine thank you again for being a part of my day and making me feel like a princess.

Profile Picture Meghan, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine is by far the best makeup artist around! She is a total sweetheart and 100% professional. I had gone to her without a vision of what I wanted, and in the end she did more then I could have imagined and made me look gorgeous! I will definitely be recommending Total Glam NY! Thankyou Christine

Profile Picture Kaitlyn, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine was so patient and passionate about her work. The bride to be was so happy!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 11/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine is so personable and will always go above and beyond to make sure you love the final outcome! She is extremely talented

Profile Picture Amanda , 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I hired Christine for my wedding makeup. She is passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. She truly listens to what you want, takes her time with you, and makes sure it’s exactly what you’re envisioning. Each of my girls requested very different looks and she was able to make every single one of them happy, even my sister LOVED her makeup and she is very picky about other people doing it. She made me and my girls feel very comfortable and appreciated the honesty if you wanted something changed or adjusted. I got compliments all night and the night I got the trial as well.. everyone was asking me who did my makeup, even random people were coming up to me. Seriously take it from me, I was a huge pain to Christine because makeup was very important to me and I have hyperpigmentation which makes me self-conscious. My skin looked flawless. This was SO important to me on my wedding day. She never once disappointed me. I can honestly say my makeup was perfect and exactly what I imagined plus it lasted all night even through all of my happy tears. Oh AND I had a bathing suit tan line she was able to cover up. I can’t say enough good things. I also used her for skin care before the wedding and she is amazing at that too. I wish Christine could do my makeup EVERY DAY!! :) infinite thank you Christine!!!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 9/16/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

There isn’t enough room on this page to explain how amazing Christine is at what she does. I have been going to Christine for years and she has completely transformed my skin! But being that this page isn’t about her skills as an esthetician and is about her skills as a makeup artist, I’ll stick with telling you how incredible she made not only me, but my mother, mother in law, and entire bridal party (single handedly, with no help.. 9 women in total) look on my wedding day. She took every woman and accentuated all of their best features. You could hardly tell anyone was even wearing makeup, no one looked cakey, no one looked overdone. Every girl looked naturally flawless! And the makeup lasted the entire day into the next morning where even at that point it was still flawless! Christine used airbrush makeup on my bridal party and the make up was so light you felt like you weren’t even wearing any! Every single girl was obsessed with their makeup, so much to the point that my maid of honor booked her for her wedding, another bridesmaid is going to her for other services Christine offers, and my other bridesmaids swear they will only use her for makeup from now on. Guests at my wedding who are soon getting married kept saying “I need your makeup girls number”! Christine is amazing, professional, extremely knowledgable in her field, and I cannot wait till my next event to have her make me gorgeous again!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Licensed, Makeup

Christine is absolutely amazing she does great work!! She knows what will look best on you and make you look fabulous every time.

Profile Picture Candace, 1/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Christine is amazing. She was totally professional, listened and understood what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful. My wedding was very early so she showed up at 3am to do the makeup for me and my wedding party. She was on time and ready to make us beautiful (which she did). I have nothing bad to say, just amazing. Couldn't be happier!

Profile Picture Megan, 12/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Total Glam is amazing!!! I can't thank her enough. Christine made everyone feel special and gave attention to everyone from my grandmother to my flower girl. She made my wedding day so special. Everyone loved my makeup and my now husband said I looked amazing. It was so chilly and my makeup held up so nicely from morning to night. Thanks again Christine at Total Glam NY

Profile Picture Jane, 12/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Love love lovedddd her work!!!

Profile Picture User6916108, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews