Total Glam NY Reviews

22 | Bellport, NY

22 Reviews for Total Glam NY

22 Total Glam NY Reviews

Alexa · Getting married on 05/11/2019

Christine is wonderful! She spent so much time going through different options until we found the perfect look I was going for. Extremely grateful and can’t wait for her to do my makeup on my wedding day!!!

Samantha · Married on 09/14/2018

I hired Christine for my wedding and it was honestly the best decision i could have made. Christine was a sweetheart through the entire process from doing my makeup trial up to the day of my wedding. Every time my makeup was flawless. When ever we spoke she was so sweet and listened to what i needed and she forgot nothing. On my wedding day she made all of my bridesmaids, my mother and my aunt feel so comfortable and everyone came out so beautiful. My mom was so impressed with how her makeup and everyone's makeup came out and she is a hard women to impress. Christine was even more amazing with me. On my wedding day my dress started to fall apart the minute i put it on, and that is when i fell apart... Christine was offering to call my dress shop, she wanted to help fix my day any way she could and then after we got my dress to a point where it was wearable for the moment, Christine fixed my makeup that I messed up. For the quality of the makeup it was amazing... i proceeded to cry due to my dress 3 more times that day and my makeup never moved it was flawless. Thank you so much Christine for making my day perfect and making me feel so beautiful

Total Glam NY 1
    Total Glam NY 2

Lisa · Married on 06/02/2018

Christine is an amazing makeup artist. Completely professional and caring. She did my daughter's makeup trial and we also booked her for the wedding for the entire bridal party. Everyone turned out gorgeous and she gave everyone the exact look that they wanted, whether it was natural or a little more dramatic. She was very patient and accommodating. My daughter was absolutely stunning, Christine made her blue eyes pop. I would highly recommend her and we will definitely be using her services again!

Erin · Married on 04/01/2018

Christine is an absolute artist. Professional, personable and extremely passionate about her work. Every session, whether makeup or skin treatment, becomes a luxury spa-like experience! She only uses the highest quality products and provides the most relaxing atmosphere. Her expertise is unmatched. I've never felt more confident and beautiful!

Kristen · Married on 01/15/2018

Christine is absolutely amazing! From the consultation, to the day of the wedding, she made me feel completely comfortable with everything. She even helped prep my skin for the big day! Since our first consultation, she kept in touch regularly, and genuinely cares about each and every individual client and their needs. I would reccomend her for ANY occasion... the absolute BEST!!!

Stephanie · Married on 12/30/2017

ChrIstine is the best at What she does I love her style and the fact she will travel to get the job done she is an amazing person not just with make up but in general I wouldn’t let anyone else do my makeup for any event

Dana · Married on 12/13/2017

Christine did my makeup for my friends entire bridal party and everyone looked absolutely stunning! Each bridesmaid request was different and she catered to everyone’s request perfectly. Aside from the fabulous makeup she did, Christine was so professional, friendly and had no problem doing retouches before she left! Since the wedding I have been back to her for multiple microdermabrasion sessions. She is helping totally transform my skin and always is there to answer any questions. She also gave me a full breakdown of exactly what products to use and a full face cleansing regiment to follow! She is the BEST!!! If you want to not only look good but also feel good Christine is your girl!

Total Glam NY 3
    Total Glam NY 4

Clarissa · Married on 12/02/2017

Great vendor very kind and easy to work with would definitely recommend.

Total Glam NY 5
    Total Glam NY 6

Leigh · Married on 11/28/2017

Christine is absolutely amazing ! You won’t be disappointed ! Makeup , lashes everything is amazing ! Book her now

Leslie · Married on 11/18/2017

Very professional and punctual. You really made my requests come to life! Everyone was happy and we’re super grateful and satisfied! Thank you.

Total Glam NY 7
    Total Glam NY 8
    Total Glam NY 9
    Total Glam NY 10
    Total Glam NY 11

Kaitlyn · Married on 11/10/2017

Christine is by far the best makeup artist around! She is a total sweetheart and 100% professional. I had gone to her without a vision of what I wanted, and in the end she did more then I could have imagined and made me look gorgeous! I will definitely be recommending Total Glam NY! Thankyou Christine

Meghan · Married on 11/10/2017

I cannot even begin to say how amazing Christine is. My wedding was this past Friday and it was a no brainer asking Christine to do my makeup. The talent Christine has is beyond words. I felt so beautiful with my makeup and had received so many compliments. My makeup was done by 11am and stayed on until 230am the next day when I finally layed down for bed. If you want someone who is a perfectionist in a good way I recommend Christine. It didn't even feel like I had anything on my face and nothing smeared or smudged and I cannot count how many times I was crying lol. Christine thank you again for being a part of my day and making me feel like a princess.

Total Glam NY 12

Maria · Married on 11/09/2017

Christine was so patient and passionate about her work. The bride to be was so happy!!!

Amanda · Married on 10/07/2017

Christine is so personable and will always go above and beyond to make sure you love the final outcome! She is extremely talented

Katelyn · Married on 09/16/2017

I hired Christine for my wedding makeup. She is passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. She truly listens to what you want, takes her time with you, and makes sure it’s exactly what you’re envisioning. Each of my girls requested very different looks and she was able to make every single one of them happy, even my sister LOVED her makeup and she is very picky about other people doing it. She made me and my girls feel very comfortable and appreciated the honesty if you wanted something changed or adjusted. I got compliments all night and the night I got the trial as well.. everyone was asking me who did my makeup, even random people were coming up to me. Seriously take it from me, I was a huge pain to Christine because makeup was very important to me and I have hyperpigmentation which makes me self-conscious. My skin looked flawless. This was SO important to me on my wedding day. She never once disappointed me. I can honestly say my makeup was perfect and exactly what I imagined plus it lasted all night even through all of my happy tears. Oh AND I had a bathing suit tan line she was able to cover up. I can’t say enough good things. I also used her for skin care before the wedding and she is amazing at that too. I wish Christine could do my makeup EVERY DAY!! :) infinite thank you Christine!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2017

There isn’t enough room on this page to explain how amazing Christine is at what she does. I have been going to Christine for years and she has completely transformed my skin! But being that this page isn’t about her skills as an esthetician and is about her skills as a makeup artist, I’ll stick with telling you how incredible she made not only me, but my mother, mother in law, and entire bridal party (single handedly, with no help.. 9 women in total) look on my wedding day. She took every woman and accentuated all of their best features. You could hardly tell anyone was even wearing makeup, no one looked cakey, no one looked overdone. Every girl looked naturally flawless! And the makeup lasted the entire day into the next morning where even at that point it was still flawless! Christine used airbrush makeup on my bridal party and the make up was so light you felt like you weren’t even wearing any! Every single girl was obsessed with their makeup, so much to the point that my maid of honor booked her for her wedding, another bridesmaid is going to her for other services Christine offers, and my other bridesmaids swear they will only use her for makeup from now on. Guests at my wedding who are soon getting married kept saying “I need your makeup girls number”! Christine is amazing, professional, extremely knowledgable in her field, and I cannot wait till my next event to have her make me gorgeous again!

Total Glam NY 13
    Total Glam NY 14

Candace · Married on 01/05/2017

Christine is absolutely amazing she does great work!! She knows what will look best on you and make you look fabulous every time.

Megan · Married on 12/30/2016

Christine is amazing. She was totally professional, listened and understood what I wanted and made me feel so beautiful. My wedding was very early so she showed up at 3am to do the makeup for me and my wedding party. She was on time and ready to make us beautiful (which she did). I have nothing bad to say, just amazing. Couldn't be happier!

Jane · Married on 12/01/2016

Total Glam is amazing!!! I can't thank her enough. Christine made everyone feel special and gave attention to everyone from my grandmother to my flower girl. She made my wedding day so special. Everyone loved my makeup and my now husband said I looked amazing. It was so chilly and my makeup held up so nicely from morning to night. Thanks again Christine at Total Glam NY

Christina · Married on 09/02/2016

I was a bridesmaid in my sisters wedding and Christine was amazing!

When the bride selects a vendor, you hope they live up to the expectations and Christine 100% did. We showed her a picture of what we were thinking and she ran with it and executed with perfection. My makeup was still looking amazing 12 hours later.

So happy my sister chose her for our makeup. Would absolutely recommend!!!

Total Glam NY 15
    Total Glam NY 16

Love love lovedddd her work!!!