Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

45 Reviews for Tosca Marquee

Signature Drink (2)
Furniture (2)
Chocolate Fountain (2)
Accommodations (1)
All Inclusive Packages (1)
Buffet (1)
Audio Equipment (1)
Centerpieces (1)
Flatware (1)
45 Tosca Marquee Reviews

Tosca Marquee is simply the best place to have your reception. Tons of food, great and warm staff and amazing space. Tammy was truly heaven sent in organizing and working with my wedding planner.. Tosca Marquee .. Truly Amazing!!!

Profile Picture Geo, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: All Inclusive Packages, Clean Up, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Indoor, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Wheelchair Access
2.5

zgfxhgcjhvkbln;lmbvcxzdhgSzdhgxfjhgckjvkbln;lm;vcxzdhgxfjhgckjvkbln;lmnvcxzdhxfjhcgkjvlkbln;m

Profile Picture User4545124, [Private], 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Tosca Marquee is a modern classic gem nestled in Throggs Neck, Bronx. It's really a lovely space - not too huge and and not too small. All of the things a couple looks for - 1 wedding at time, rooftop, ballroom, bridal suite, linens, chairs, centerpieces, etc all incl. and at a reasonable price! I think affordability is a big plus, considering this is a venue in NYC. A wedding for 120 ppl was quoted around $15k, food, dessert, and open bar! Really can't beat it. Looking forward to seeing how the rest of the planning process goes - our wedding is a year away.

Profile Picture Alison, 10/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, China, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Wheelchair Access
1.2

Please make no mistake, Tosca Marquee cares nothing about you or your wedding, they care only about their pockets. I thought I was very lucky with amazing vendors -- and then 6 weeks before my wedding, a sudden tragedy forced my fiancé and I to cancel our wedding. While every other vendor was sympathetic and kind, Tosca tossed me aside with complete disregard..
As a courtesy (and to get some payments out of the way) I had paid Tosca WAY over their required minimums for deposits in the contract. Additionally, I gave them an extra payment, that was NOT a deposit and was NOT required, just days before I was forced to cancel. Not only did Tosca refuse to refund me any of the extra money I put down, but they would not even do me the courtesy of giving me back the extra payment I had made just days before! They refused this even though it clearly stated in the contract that I was only obligated for 50% in the case of a cancellation. Equally disturbing, was the fact that during one of the most difficult times of my life, they were cold, non-communicative and downright sleazy. I had consistently went out of my way to be the ideal client, and to be considerate and generous to them --but that did not matter. I am truly appalled by the treatment I was given by these people in one of my most difficult times, after I thought we had built a relationship over several months. Trust me, stay away. It's your wedding day, and you want vendors who actually care about you, not just your "business." And they are definitely out there. Sadly, Tosca Marquee is not one of them.

Profile Picture User4681684, 1+ year ago, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor

Cheap fits in our budget very well. Food was delicious, big an spacious, awesome people, an staff, love the place will do any party in the venus

Profile Picture User6910161, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

My husband and I met with Emir whom was always available via email and telephone whenever we had questions. Samantha was also a great help along with Dawn. The three are a great team and communicate with each other on providing updates whenever we would speak with one of them. The venue was beautiful. Better than expected. We are extremely satisfied with the service provided to us. Although I barely ate during my wedding due to hosting guests and taking pictures, the food was delicious. They provided last testing and displays for us to get an idea of how things would be the day of the wedding. I am thankful for how everything came out. No complaints. I recommend Tosca to anyone. Our ceremony was on the rooftop along with the cocktail hour and the reception was in the ballroom. They made sure that everything happened how it should have. Thank you to the Tosca staff for the great service provided. My personal assistant for the night was a sweetheart and was very helpful as well. We are extremely grateful that our wedding will be a beautiful memory for the rest of our lives thanks to everyones help at Tosca. Our gusts had a great time and informed us that the venue was beautiful. We are satisfied with our selection. :)

Profile Picture Janet, 8/12/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Aisle Runners, Chairs, Dance Floor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Accommodations, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Stations, Tastings, Valet, Wheelchair Access, Covered Outdoor, China, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, Liquor License, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Wine

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Tosca Marquee and we were thrilled with our decision. From the moment we booked the venue, we were met with friendly customer service and personalized attention. We worked with Dawn, who was very supportive throughout the process and helped to manage all of the details that go into wedding planning. We had our ceremony on the rooftop deck, and a brunch buffet reception in the ballroom. The space was lovely, the food and drinks were great, and the staff took wonderful care of us and our guests. The catering costs were also very reasonable, considering how expensive weddings can be in NYC. We are very grateful to Dawn and the rest of the Tosca staff for making our wedding a fantastic event.

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/24/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wedding-September 26, 2015. ceremony & cocktail hour-rooftop reception-ballroom.
Pros-Overall, the venue was perfect! Provided all of the linen, glassware, utensils, cake stand & centerpieces. Great customer service. They set everything up with the help of my event planner. They cleaned up & packed all of my belongings & held it after the wedding. They gave input & helped with organizing my timeline for the day of.
Dawn was at my wedding & helped keep things on schedule. Our plates were served for dinner as well.
Cons-The food was amazing. However, some guest complained that the food was cold & some didn't even eat.I mentioned it to one of the waitresses.
During the cocktail hour, our bridal party was downstairs taking pictures. The bridal suite was prepared with refreshments, however, we didn't get to have any of the h'orderves that were being served upstairs. Drinks were served but only 3 small plates were brought down for almost 20 people. My husband & I didnt even taste the food we selected for cocktail hour.
We also only had 1 waitress downstairs for us, which was probably the reason we only received drinks & not H'orderves.
No elevators, which you should consider if you have any elderly guest (that was something i didn't think of when booking the venue). Two grandmothers had a very hard time getting to the roof top and coming down.
If you're having a buffet style dinner, make sure the wait staff is letting guest know when it's time for desert & coffee as well. Hardly anyone knew coffee when it was served towards the end of the night. I also didn't know we had a great cheese spread, which I also didn't get to enjoy.
There was 1 bartender the entire night for 92 guest. During cocktail hour, some guest waited a long time to get drinks and many times during the reception, long lines were formed at the bar. Many guest said that their waitress didn't inform them that they could serve them drinks throughout the night.

Profile Picture Giselle, 9/26/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my reception at the Tosca Marquee on August 15, 2015. The staff was very attentive and provided excellent service. The food was excellent. All of my guests informed me the food was great, and they all had a great time. I didn't have any complaints. I recommend the Tosca Marquee for any special event.

Profile Picture Tameeka, 8/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting, Tables, China, Chocolate Fountain, Glassware, Linens, Valet, Wheelchair Access

Emir, Domenick and Dawn were all helpful from the beginning of my wedding process until the very last minute the day of. They were true professionals and made sure every detail I had requested was taken care of. My wedding was perfect, as was the food and the bartenders. Overall a great experience with Tosca and would definitely recommend them.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/31/15, 4 Reviews
4.3

This was a great venue for my wedding. My wife and I were extremely pleased with the venue, the staff and the attentiveness provide to use by the staff and venue managers. We had a roof top ceremony and cocktail hour with a reception in the banquet hall. Amazing day!

Profile Picture User4143361, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From the day we went to view the venue till the day of the wedding, everyone was great. The food was amazing. My guests are still raving about the food & what a great time they had.

Profile Picture Bethzaida, 2/15/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They provided good service at a good price. Since this is one of my favorite places to go eat the marquee was just as good.

Profile Picture Oscar, 11/22/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Tosca and their team are great! They were very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. Food is delicious! People are still talking about it.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/18/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The food and everything is great. Service is the best, and i couldnt book a better place to have my wedding.

My only complaint is the gratuity tip. My nephew actually works there. I was expecting his boss to give him and all the servers (at least 7) at least $50 each from the $500 i left after my big day was over. But a week later my nephew said he only recived $10 and so did everyone else. What happened to the other $430 i left for them? Well i could only imagine. I'll have to ask Emir and Dominic personally when i go back to book my wife's baby shower.

I do recommend this place, the food was absolutely superb and the place was nice and roomy for 179 people.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Steven, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

They were very accommodating and helpful. As a new bride new to the planning, Dawn, Emir and Dominic offered so many suggestions and helped my day go smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing. As with any event with a lot of people, their will be some miscommunication, but they were very professional and ensured that every thing was the way it was supposed to at the end. they are very flexible when it comes with working with vendors and even helped whenever they were able to. the food was awesome and all of my guests were raving about every single item they ate that day.

Profile Picture User3816619, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I loved my wedding at Tosca's. Everyone was great and very professional. They were so attentive and exactly what I wanted was done. The decorations and everything was beautiful. I had a wonderful time and will do another party here if I have to. There was one particular girl whom I so sorry can't remember her name but she was assigned to me and she was awesome. Even my family and friends spoke about her. She was amazing.

Profile Picture Sheila, 8/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We cannot thank Emir and the staff at Toscas enough for making our wedding a total SUCCESS!
Emir is such a pleasure to work with. Extremely organized and very responsive to emails and any requests.
We had the platinum package and there was such an abundance of food and top shelf liquor. The bartenders were great, and the patron shots just kept coming and coming! LOL.
Our guests are still talking about the wedding, the food and the drinks.
HIGHLY recommend this venue for any special event

Profile Picture Jarlyn, 6/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have chosen a better venue for my wedding. I was a very very happy bride. The food was delicious and the staff was all professional. The young lady who was waiting on me gave me the back of her earring when I told her I lost mine. The bridal room looks amazing. We got champagne and drinks. Best of all, the price was reasonable. Unlimited drinks on a Thursday for $65/person and 1/2 that for children and vendors. I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Profile Picture Artha, 6/5/14, 3 Reviews
4.1

Tosca Marquee is a beautiful reception space and we used their rooftop marquee for a more casual feel for our wedding reception. They were flexible as far as the services they offered but ran into a couple of snags when we were trying to make appointments to plan the decor of the space since my husband and I were decorating the space ourselves. They would agree to dates and times and when I called to confirm it wasn't in the books and even one time we showed up and "were unaware" of our appt. Its as if the right hand didnt know what the left hand was doing, so please keep speaking to the same person and don't trust that one manager will speak to the other. Also you must get their gratuity specifics in writing, we paid extra gratuity on top of what was the supposed to be the gratuity already included in the final bill. It was unclear and instead of waiting for clarification, the night manager went ahead and charged our credit card. We got the service we paid for but it got a little hairy when the manager was explaining how the gratuity was applied twice and my brother was demanding a detailed explanation of the bill. I paid, giving Tosca the benefit of the doubt but I definitely learned my lesson about contracts. The food was delicious and Emir was professional and courteous and am happy with the result, however I hope they apply a better and more clarified gratuity policy in the future.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Dianne, 4/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

The staff at the Tosca Marquee were very professional and accommodating. There was a snow storm the night before and you would never have known thanks to the fast work of the staff members. They worked really hard to remove the snow for the guest and provided valet parking. My wedding was beautiful.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 2/14/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I couldn't have picked a better place to celebrate my wedding than Tosca Marquee. I was skeptical at first because I never expected to be getting married at a venue in the Bronx (I'd always assumed I'd get married somewhere on Long Island). As soon as we visited Tosca, I couldn't imagine having my wedding anywhere else. The banquet manager, Emir, was incredibly helpful.

Tosca is reasonably priced, the food is great, and the space is well put together. The only thing the venue doesn't afford you is the ability to take on site photos, however; we took photos at a park nearby and have great photos on the water.

Our cocktail hour was on the rooftop (which, depending on the weather can be open or closed) and we had the entire ballroom for the reception. We also had our ceremony there as well (using half the ballroom). The venue provided most of the decor for both the ceremony and reception (they will order the linen colors you want and have available centerpieces for use if you don't have your own). Everyone on staff was also incredibly helpful and accommodating.

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/12/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I truly enjoyed working with the staff at Tosca Marquee. They worked with me on executing the perfect wedding set up to my liking. My guests and I were all very pleased with the decor, food and ambiance. I would book a second event at this venue and would recommend for all events. The actual location has a great modern look.

Profile Picture User3616881, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have nothing negative to say about Tosca Marquee. They fulfilled every request and then some. They were beyond professional. Money well spent! I recommend everyone stop by and see what they are about.

Profile Picture User3815764, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pros: Tosca Marquee was not flexible with their pricing or services. Despite the fact, my husband and I thought we got a pretty good deal. all our guest loved the menu and the portion sizes were large. For those brides and grooms who are working with a small budget, this could be a great option for you.

Cons: Hit a few bumps in the road with a staff during the planning process, but it did not affect our wedding day.

Profile Picture User2078221, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews