Tosca Marquee Reviews

46 | Bronx, NY

46 Reviews for Tosca Marquee

46 Tosca Marquee Reviews

Natalie · Married on 05/19/2018

We had an amazing experience! Tosca staff was very attentive, helpful and flexible. The food was great and the decorations/ set-up was wonderful. We are very pleased with our decision have our wedding reception at Tosca's rooftop garden.

Geo · Married on 03/03/2018

Tosca Marquee is simply the best place to have your reception. Tons of food, great and warm staff and amazing space. Tammy was truly heaven sent in organizing and working with my wedding planner.. Tosca Marquee .. Truly Amazing!!!

Tosca Marquee 1

Cheap fits in our budget very well. Food was delicious, big an spacious, awesome people, an staff, love the place will do any party in the venus

Janet · Married on 08/12/2016

My husband and I met with Emir whom was always available via email and telephone whenever we had questions. Samantha was also a great help along with Dawn. The three are a great team and communicate with each other on providing updates whenever we would speak with one of them. The venue was beautiful. Better than expected. We are extremely satisfied with the service provided to us. Although I barely ate during my wedding due to hosting guests and taking pictures, the food was delicious. They provided last testing and displays for us to get an idea of how things would be the day of the wedding. I am thankful for how everything came out. No complaints. I recommend Tosca to anyone. Our ceremony was on the rooftop along with the cocktail hour and the reception was in the ballroom. They made sure that everything happened how it should have. Thank you to the Tosca staff for the great service provided. My personal assistant for the night was a sweetheart and was very helpful as well. We are extremely grateful that our wedding will be a beautiful memory for the rest of our lives thanks to everyones help at Tosca. Our gusts had a great time and informed us that the venue was beautiful. We are satisfied with our selection. :)

• MzRosaLu

Nicole · Married on 07/24/2016

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Tosca Marquee and we were thrilled with our decision. From the moment we booked the venue, we were met with friendly customer service and personalized attention. We worked with Dawn, who was very supportive throughout the process and helped to manage all of the details that go into wedding planning. We had our ceremony on the rooftop deck, and a brunch buffet reception in the ballroom. The space was lovely, the food and drinks were great, and the staff took wonderful care of us and our guests. The catering costs were also very reasonable, considering how expensive weddings can be in NYC. We are very grateful to Dawn and the rest of the Tosca staff for making our wedding a fantastic event.

Tameeka · Married on 08/15/2015

I had my reception at the Tosca Marquee on August 15, 2015. The staff was very attentive and provided excellent service. The food was excellent. All of my guests informed me the food was great, and they all had a great time. I didn't have any complaints. I recommend the Tosca Marquee for any special event.

Jennifer · Married on 07/31/2015

Emir, Domenick and Dawn were all helpful from the beginning of my wedding process until the very last minute the day of. They were true professionals and made sure every detail I had requested was taken care of. My wedding was perfect, as was the food and the bartenders. Overall a great experience with Tosca and would definitely recommend them.

Bethzaida · Married on 02/15/2015

From the day we went to view the venue till the day of the wedding, everyone was great. The food was amazing. My guests are still raving about the food & what a great time they had.

Nicole · Married on 10/18/2014

Tosca and their team are great! They were very helpful throughout the wedding planning process. Food is delicious! People are still talking about it.

They were very accommodating and helpful. As a new bride new to the planning, Dawn, Emir and Dominic offered so many suggestions and helped my day go smoothly. I did not have to worry about a thing. As with any event with a lot of people, their will be some miscommunication, but they were very professional and ensured that every thing was the way it was supposed to at the end. they are very flexible when it comes with working with vendors and even helped whenever they were able to. the food was awesome and all of my guests were raving about every single item they ate that day.

Sheila · Married on 08/24/2014

I loved my wedding at Tosca's. Everyone was great and very professional. They were so attentive and exactly what I wanted was done. The decorations and everything was beautiful. I had a wonderful time and will do another party here if I have to. There was one particular girl whom I so sorry can't remember her name but she was assigned to me and she was awesome. Even my family and friends spoke about her. She was amazing.

Jarlyn · Married on 06/08/2014

We cannot thank Emir and the staff at Toscas enough for making our wedding a total SUCCESS!
    Emir is such a pleasure to work with. Extremely organized and very responsive to emails and any requests.
    We had the platinum package and there was such an abundance of food and top shelf liquor. The bartenders were great, and the patron shots just kept coming and coming! LOL.
    Our guests are still talking about the wedding, the food and the drinks.
    HIGHLY recommend this venue for any special event

Artha · Married on 06/05/2014

I couldn't have chosen a better venue for my wedding. I was a very very happy bride. The food was delicious and the staff was all professional. The young lady who was waiting on me gave me the back of her earring when I told her I lost mine. The bridal room looks amazing. We got champagne and drinks. Best of all, the price was reasonable. Unlimited drinks on a Thursday for $65/person and 1/2 that for children and vendors. I have absolutely nothing to complain about.

Jennifer · Married on 02/14/2014

The staff at the Tosca Marquee were very professional and accommodating. There was a snow storm the night before and you would never have known thanks to the fast work of the staff members. They worked really hard to remove the snow for the guest and provided valet parking. My wedding was beautiful.

I truly enjoyed working with the staff at Tosca Marquee. They worked with me on executing the perfect wedding set up to my liking. My guests and I were all very pleased with the decor, food and ambiance. I would book a second event at this venue and would recommend for all events. The actual location has a great modern look.

I have nothing negative to say about Tosca Marquee. They fulfilled every request and then some. They were beyond professional. Money well spent! I recommend everyone stop by and see what they are about.

My husband and I was having the hardest time finding a vendor that met all our needs for our wedding. We was so happy when we found Tosca Marquee. From the first time we sat down with the coordinator Emir, he was helpful and professional the whole time. He made sure our wedding day was a day our entire family will not forget. The food was delicious, the liquor was not water down like most places do and the desert was great. Months later people are still talking about our wedding. If you are looking for a vendor thats affordable and accommodated, than Tosca Marquee is your place. My husband and I wedding was everything we dreamt it will be.

Dina · Married on 07/14/2013

Tosca Marquee was a fantastic venue to hold our ceremony and reception. The staff was helpful and professional before, during and after our wedding. The food was great. Tosca Marquee is a jewel in The Bronx.

Marsha · Married on 05/26/2013

I had my wedding reception there on 5/36/13 and I cannot say enough good things about this place. Gorgeous space! Emir and Antoinio were very easy to work with and professional during the planning process. There was a specific brand of liquor that my now husband wanted to drink at the reception that they did not usually carry but they made sure to have it for him on the day of. Tons of delicious food. What really blew me away was when our limo pulled up, Antonio and a bridal attendant were outside waiting to greet us and take us to the suite where we were served champagne and hors d'oeurves until the actual reception started- I felt like a celebrity!! Antonio and the staff made sure we were well taken care of and we had so much fun, I was sad when the night was over.

Monica · Married on 05/25/2013

We had a very small intimate wedding with the ceremony included at Tosca. Everything was exactly what I had imagined. They really are super helpful and nice. Every little detail was taken care of we had one little mishap with the tables but it was easily fixed before the crowd walked in. My guest loved the food and so did we it was great.
    I appreciate the staff especially Emir for making sure everything was on point and was perfect. They were very easy going and made sure all my questions were answered. If you are looking for a beautiful, modern, and intimate place for a small wedding this is the place. It is also not over priced, and we felt we got great service

Christine · Married on 05/11/2013

Tosca made it possible for me to have the wedding of my dreams! I had a rooftop brunch wedding and the ceremony at The Loft. Antonio and Emir were extremely attentive and helpful, my bridal attendant Alyssa was amazing. Food was great too. I was able to truly enjoy my wedding stress free because they took care of everything. They made sure that everything was on time from the ceremony to the reception. I highly recommend this venue, not only was the service great but the pricing was super affordable.

Daniel · Married on 07/03/2012

These guys were awesome! Everyone was complementing us on the quality of the food for months afterwards - this is why we picked em'. Thanks Emir!

Darlene · Married on 07/09/2011

Tosca Marquee is a beautiful venue for your wedding reception! The staff is very attentive and responsive. The food was absolutely amazing. The chef came out to meet us and ask how everything was during dinner. If you are looking for an amazing place for your wedding reception in the Bronx then look no further than Tosca Marquee.

Amy · Married on 08/07/2010

My wedding reception was held at the Tosca Marquee in the Bronx. I couldn't have asked for better service and the food was perfect.

Marlene · Married on 07/29/2012

I had my wedding reception here. They were very flexible and willing to work with me on color choices and decor. The gentleman helping me also informed me of things recently purchased to be used for table decor. I saved a bundle because they had candelabras that were placed and lit for my reception on each table. Even the menu was completely customizable. The chef was up to the challenge to tweak some ideas we had that were NOT in the original menu. I have recommended this velue to many people. The people are helpful. The place is beautiful. The food is amazing. You won't regret it.