Torgo Entertainment Reviews

Torgo Entertainment 6
  • Chloe

Chloe Erway · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept everyone dancing!

Torgo was awesome! He got everyone out on the dance floor and had them out there for hours! Highly recommend!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Chloe O’Hora · Married on 08/10/2019

Kept everyone dancing!

Torgo was awesome, he was able to read the crowd and play music that we all enjoyed as well as through in request that our guest asked for. Definitely recommend him!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Devon

Devon Bushaw · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent service

Torgo entertainment was extremely easy to work with. We made multiple changes to our music choices throughout the planning process and they made it super easy. They stayed attentive to us during the wedding. Very sociable, funny, and great music.

Sent on 08/02/2019
    Torgo Entertainment 7
    Torgo Entertainment 8
    Torgo Entertainment 9
    Torgo Entertainment 10
  • Mark

Mark Buckler · Married on 06/30/2019

Talented, flexible, competent wedding DJ

My wife and I met Mike (the main guy behind Torgo Entertainment) at an expo where he clearly stood above the rest. After letting him know that we would love to play EDM (electronic dance music) at our wedding, he welcomed the challenge. I can confidently say that he exceeded expectations. Mike poured through 17 hours of our EDM collection, purchased fun LED lights to add to the vibe, hired multiple assistants, and provided video recordings of the event all without extra charge. I would highly recommend Torgo Entertainment.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Becky S. · Married on 06/30/2019

Best Experience Possible

Mike and his crew at Torgo were literally the best vendors we had. He took the time to understand us as a couple, research our requests for an electronic dance music centric wedding, combined our taste with his experience to make it appealing to a crowd, and did it while maintaining a professionalism and warm approachability. I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 07/05/2019

Lacey Newman · Married on 06/29/2019

Fantastic Experience

Mike from Torgo Entertainment came in at the last second due to a previous DJ backing out. He saved the day! He is extremely professional and personable. Everyone had a great time at the reception. I 100% recommend him for an event.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Ashley Denno · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible!!

My husband and I were so lucky to have found Torgo to DJ our wedding reception! He was super knowledgeable and gave us good advice as well as answered the questions we didn’t even know to ask!, responsive, down to earth, and professional through the whole planning process leading up to the event. A few days prior, we gave him a list of a handful of songs or so that we wanted to be played and he had the expert intuition to play a whole list of songs that were totally our style based on the small selection we gave him. We were so impressed!! He provided such a fun atmosphere for us and our guests from start to finish and had everybody dancing. Our guests gave us many compliments on Mike’s charisma and the music he played...everyone knows a good DJ can really make or break your event and he made it awesome! We couldn’t be happier with our experience with Torgo Entertainment and very highly recommend anyone still looking for their perfect DJ to book him NOW!!

Sent on 06/13/2019

Erin · Married on 10/06/2018

Memorable and fun night!

Highly recommend Mike! Great time! Our wedding was amazing and soo many of our friends and family complimented the DJ! Loved how flexible he is, we weren't quite sure how long the night would be but Mike kept playing as long as we said! Went until midnight! We are last minute people with getting stuff around such as bridal party song lists and the information he needed and he was very patient with us and that is greatly appreciated! If you want a memorable night, then Mike ~Torgo Entertainment~ is definitely the way to go!! 💃🎤🎆😁

Sent on 10/18/2018

Sarahjo · Married on 08/04/2018

Very knowledgeable and understanding!

Sent on 08/18/2018

Caroline · Married on 06/30/2018

DJ Torgo is very hard working, flexible, and focused on his job. We had an outdoor wedding on a 95 degree summer day and he never complained! The forecast started looking hot a few days before the wedding, and he took his own initiative to ensure he was ready and able to stay cool. This was a super helpful trait for me as a bride and my own wedding planner, since the few days before the wedding there are obviously about 10 other things going on - so that fact he did this without being needy made all the difference. I'd hire him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/10/2018

Ariana · Married on 06/09/2018

I really loved having Torgo Entertainment as my wedding DJ! If I ever needed those kinds of services again, I would definitely use them!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

Amazing! Best event I've been to without alcohol. Everyone danced from the time he was set up until the time he tore down. Great selection of music, able to read the crowd. Great price, very easy to work with and communicate. Highly recommended for all events.

Sent on 05/15/2018

Chris · Married on 04/21/2018

Honestly, the guy knew his stuff and responded promptly to our requests. Has a large collection of knowledge and samples that we were able to take a lot of advantage from. Glad to have him!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Susan · Married on 04/14/2018

DJ Torgo did a great job as MC for our fundraiser! The MC tailored his questions for our audience, was lively, funny, intelligent and engaging. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Joe · Married on 10/07/2017

Couldn't have asked for a better day!! Thank you for your services!!

Allison · Married on 10/15/2016

Torgo Entertainment was a phenomenal choice for our wedding. Mike was so accommodating and easy to work with; always patient and responsive to our questions. The day of our wedding was seamless and entertaining because of Torgo. There was even a point during our ceremony that the wind blew over our seating chart and, without hesitation, one of the Torgo team members went right over and set it back up! I would recommend Torgo without hesitation to anyone who needs an excellent DJ!

Aaron · Married on 07/17/2016

My wife and I booked Torgo for our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier. We actually booked him as soon as we were engaged and we didn’t even have a date for our wedding yet! That’s how much we wanted him at our wedding. Torgo is extremely professional and thorough. We were in contact with him throughout our planning and he helped us make sure everything ran smoothly for both the outdoor ceremony and on the dance floor. We had multiple requests, ranging from aisle songs and wedding party dances, and he was able to accommodate our changes – even those that were made last minute! Even my mother was able to plan some surprise songs for the evening. We also had an uncommon request for a heavy metal song and he came through. The guys really enjoyed the dance floor most of the night, but especially then! We had so much fun and we would absolutely recommend Torgo for any event. Thanks!!

Torgo Entertainment 11

Crystal · Married on 10/10/2015

Torgo was great! We asked him last minute, he was willing to accommodate us in every way! He did such a great job that we payed him to stay even longer because the dance floor was so full!
    I truly recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ. I wasn’t worried at all and completely confident in his talent.

Sent on 12/31/2017
    Torgo Entertainment 12

John · Married on 05/11/2015

I don't write many reviews, but when I do it is because i truly believe in the product or service. Mike was the perfect choice right from the beginning. He listened to every detail and understood every wish, and made sure he could pronounce every name. Mike is one of the most courteous people i know and he came poised and presentable, as if this were his own wedding. Everything was pre-planned and nothing had to be worked out the day of, and i would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great DJ for their wedding.

Sent on 01/23/2018

Amelia · Married on 08/18/2018

Torgo did such a great job at our wedding! We gave him a list of songs and he played the majority of them. He did awesome announcing our big bridal party. He also did great playing more family-friendly and group dance songs earlier in the night, and then more hip-hop/rap later after most of the kids and elderly people had left. We had so much fun dancing all night!

Sent on 08/30/2018
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 07/13/2019

Best sound and lights

Torgo has an awesome set up! They were loud enough to hear throughout my entire outdoor venue. He interacts with the wedding party and guests. He was very understanding when we decided to change some songs. He even played baby sharks for all the kids to dance to! Hes a lot of fun to be around and always is giving of positive engery
    I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 07/22/2019