Top Tier Reviews

113 | Nashville, TN

113 Reviews for Top Tier

1 User photo

Erin · Married on 11/17/2017

Top Tier is without a doubt the best wedding band out there! I have had families and friends, both young and old, reach out to me to tell me how fantastic our band was. Our dance floor was hopping all night long, they were so engaging and fun, and even let me play the drums... and the tambourines... and even steal the mic a few times. Needless to say it was the best night of my life and Top Tier was top notch. I would recommend them over and over again!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Erin, thank you SO very much for such a wonderful review!! We sure appreciate it!
    We had an absolute blast at your wedding and loved that you played the drums, tambourine, and served as a guest vocalist too! :) We wish you and Chris all the best!!

Kelley · Married on 10/28/2017

Top Tier was amazing for our October 2017 wedding on Halloween weekend in Memphis. I hate that it has taken me so long to write a review! They were very responsive and even learned the Hocus Pocus movie version of "I Put a Spell on You" for the last song of the night. I'm sure that was a strange request but I've always loved that movie and since our wedding fell around Halloween, I was so excited!! I would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again for great entertainment at the wedding!!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Top Tier's reply:

Hi Kelley! Thanks you so much for the wonderful review! We sure appreciate it! "I Put A Spell On You" was a great request to close out your special day! We hope you and Hayden are doing well, and we hope to see you again sometime!

Angela · Married on 10/07/2017

Top Tier is a Top Notch super fund band!!! JD was amazing and so easy to work with. Whenever I had questions he was quick to respond and super accomodating! I absolutely loved the music the night of my wedding and kept getting so many compliments throughout the night from my guests saying "I love this band". I highly recommend Top Tier if you are looking to have a fun time for you and your guest!!!!!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Angela, thank you so much for wonderful review!! We had a fantastic time and are so grateful that we were a part of your and Fielder's big day! We wish you all the best!
  • Debbie

Debbie · Married on 10/06/2017

Awesome Band!!

They sounded great on-line and they had great reviews, so we went with them. But, after the ceremony and I had a chance to hear them, they soooo exceeded my expectations, which is a really A hard thing to do. The vocals, by everyone was surprising. They can do songs and sound just like the original. I can't say enough about them. All of my guest were saying they wanted a do over, so we could start over and enjoy the band. I would 100% hire them again. If you are looking for an amazing band. THEY ARE IT! :) THANK YOU TOP TIER!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Top Tier's reply:

Debbie, thank you SO very much for the wonderful review!! We truly appreciate it! Your compliments means the world to us! We had a fantastic time playing for your wedding and we wish you and Gavin a lifetime of blessings!

Karri · Married on 09/29/2017

We had such a great experience working with Top Tier! They were always quick to respond and easy to work with before the wedding. At the wedding, they were so much fun and we got so many compliments from our wedding guests! Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Top Tier's reply:

We sure appreciate the kind words, Karri! Thank you so much for having us be a part of your and Rob's wedding! We had an absolute blast!

Catherine · Married on 09/23/2017

JD at Top Tier Band was great to work with. They are a fun and energetic band! I would recommend doing the 8 piece band with the horns!!! Very accommodating, they even let my father in law and friend sign on stage!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much Catherine!! We sure appreciate the sweet compliments! It was an honor to be a part of your and Colby's wedding! We had an absolute blast and wish you all the best!

Jane · Married on 08/12/2017

Top Tier Band was incredible! They played at my daughter's wedding reception and everyone was up on the dance floor having a great time. Not only were they great musicians, they were very professional and responsible. I would highly recommend Top Tier. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much Jane! We sure appreciate your kind words! The wedding at The Brown Hotel was beautiful, and we were honored to be a part of Brooke and Andrew's special day!

Pamela · Married on 07/08/2017

We absolutely loved working with Top Tier!! From the very beginning when we first booked the band for our wedding- they were so on top of it as far as emailing us back and educating us about the process! They were extremely easy to work with and even incorporated some fun family tradition songs - like N Sync's Bye Bye Bye and a Polka dance :) Both our families were on the dance floor the entire night and they definitely knew how to keep the flow of the night moving with ease!!

THANK YOU FOR HELPING MAKE OUR RECEPTION AN ABSOLUTE BLAST!! We would recommend this band to anyone in the Nashville area for a great time :)

Sent on 07/17/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thanks a ton Pamela and Joe! We truly appreciate your kind compliments! We had SO much fun playing for your wedding, and you were fantastic to work with as well! We wish you all the best!!

Stephanie · Married on 07/01/2017

When planning our daughter's wedding, we knew that two aspects were a must....good food and great entertainment. We live in northeast Ohio and Top Tier came highly recommended to us. Not only did they graciously travel over seven hours from Nashville, JD kept us informed of every single step and detail along the way. We did not hire a separate wedding planner because our venue's banquet planner was so competent. Little did we know that when JD realized that we didn't have a planner, he brought along his beautiful wife who is a wedding planner! Her experience of organizing the details of keeping the reception and time-frames flowing was on point!

Now...on to their talent and entertainment....... THEY WERE AMAZING! Their energy on stage flowed directly onto the dance floor. They played to the crowd and therefore our guests never left the floor! It was one wedding that everyone stayed to the very end! Our guests are still talking about what great music we had that beautiful evening! All of our thanks go out to the talented JD and Top Tier!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Top Tier's reply:

We can't thank you enough for the glowing review and the incredibly sweet words! We sincerely appreciate it! We had a blast at the wedding and are so glad we were available to make the drive to Akron! Everyone treated us so well and we loved seeing the dance floor packed all night! We wish you and the rest of the family all the best and hope to see you at another event!

Roger · Married on 05/27/2017

I booked the band for my daughter's wedding. Couldn't have asked for a better experience. The band was awesome! J.D. was great to work with and very responsive. They sounded great and were lots of fun!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Roger! We sure appreciate it! It was an honor to be a part of such a beautiful and fun wedding!

Staci · Married on 05/27/2017

If you are looking for a band for an event, this is THE band!! They made our wedding reception so much fun and knew how to get the crowd going! I cannot wait to listen to them again. These guys were so great, we did not want our reception to end. Not only is this a great band, but they are also so nice and easy to work with! JD was so great to work with, and made the booking process/ reception planning so easy. Thank you again Top Tier Band!!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words, Staci and Richard! It means so much to us! We had an amazing time playing for your wedding! We wish you all the best for a long, healthy, happy life!

callie · Married on 05/20/2017

We chose Top Tier Band for our wedding based on their awesome reviews. The reviews were spot on! The entire time leading up to the wedding, JD was so easy to communicate with, super responsive and willing to accomodate all of our needs. At the wedding we had so many compliments about Top Tier. What a range! Every song sounded like it does on the radio/recording, and they played everything from Rocky Top to Pour Some Sugar on Me...Their song list has a great variety! Guests did not leave the dance floor the entire night! You won't find a better band anywhere. Top Tier is the way to go!

Sent on 10/05/2016

Top Tier's reply:

Thanks so much Callie! We truly appreciate the kind words! ! We had a blast playing for your wedding! We wish you all the best and a long, healthy, happy life!

Steve · Married on 05/20/2017

If you have a venue coming up and your trying to decide on a DJ or Live Music? Well I love music and listening to recordings but a tight Live Band will kick you party fun up 10 fold ! This past weekend I contracted Top Tier to play my Daughter and Son In Law's Wedding Reception in Knoxville, Tn. I was worried about the room's acoustics being mostly glass walls and not much depth, a bands worst nightmare. Top Tier pulled it off perfectly. The sound mix was just like you hear in their recorded videos. Their vocals and harmonies were fantastic. Top Tier is a top notch, tight group of Musicians that will make your party a total success. I promise you will be happy. J D and the group's personality is very upbeat, friendly and will work easily with you. If you want your event to be a hit, hire Top Tier and forget about it !
    I am so happy we did.
    Steve and Angie C. (Memphis, Tennessee)

Sent on 05/23/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thanks a ton Steve! We truly appreciate your kind compliments! We had SO much fun playing for Heather and Bryan's wedding, and you were fantastic to work with as well! Having it at Neyland Stadium was quite the treat for us! We wish you and the entire family all the best!

Gayle · Married on 04/23/2017

WOW! This is the second time we have used this band, they are THAT good! This time our space was smaller and they were willing to come with fewer members/instrumentsg and they still sounded AWESOME! They are fun, play spot on music for the crowd and adjust so the dance floor stays full all night long. This band should be at the top of everyones list.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much Gayle! We sincerely appreciate your kind words!! We're so thrilled we were able to play two weddings in your family! We hope to see you at a future event and wish you all the best!

Daniele · Married on 04/09/2017

Top Tier was awesome for our wedding! They were very quick and accessible through email for questions, and were the perfect band for our wedding! Our guests enjoyed dancing or just sitting and relaxing to the music, and every member of the band was so friendly and cooperative. I highly recommend Top Tier!

Sent on 04/25/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much Daniele! We sincerely appreciate your kind words!! We're so happy we were part of you and Amit's big day! We wish you all the best!

Tess · Married on 02/25/2017

Can't say enough good things about Top Tier! Our wedding reception would not have been the same without them! The music was fantastic, and they kept the dance floor packed until the end! They played hits that everyone enjoyed and kept the energy level high throughout. JD is so easy to work with and was so flexible when creating our timeline. All of our guests raved about the entertainment. I would 100% recommend Top Tier and would hire them again for an event. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/04/2017

Top Tier's reply:

Thank you so much Tess! We truly appreciate your wonderful review! We're so happy we were part of your big day! We wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness!!

Tyler · Married on 02/25/2017

Everybody at our wedding absolutely loved Top Tier. They kept things high-energy and fun for the entire evening at our wedding.

Sent on 03/04/2017

Mykaela · Married on 11/05/2016

We had a wonderful time planning, preparing, and making decisions with the help of Top Tier. They were incredibly helpful throughout the entire planning process and they were very flexible while my now husband and I were trying to make decisions regarding songs and entertainment ideas. Top Tier played a variety of songs to appeal to all ages! We had about 250 people at our Tennessee wedding and Top Tier knew exactly what songs to play. They also went along with schedule changes during the night with great ease. I would highly recommend Top Tier to anyone looking for a great, talented band to perform at any event!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/15/2016

TOP TIER was so good my dad busted out a handstand in the middle of the dance floor - no joke! JD made this entire process so easy from the get go. They sent us a form to fill out a few weeks before the wedding to get the information they needed and everything was taken care of from there. Our dance floor was packed All. Night. Long. And then some. We had only scheduled them for the standard 4 hours, but the party didn't stop just because the Bride & Groom left - they apparently kept going just because they could tell that everyone was having a blast! Everyone loved TOP TIER! They came out into the crowd and interacted with everyone, which was a huge hit! They played a great mix of old and new songs so even my grandparents were out shakin' a leg! I cannot recommend them highly enough. We looked at several different bands that were closer to our wedding venue and none of them could beat the service, price, and professionalism of TOP TIER! Book them - now - you will not regret it!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Chelsey · Married on 10/08/2016

I would HIGHLY recommend Top Tier!!! JD was so wonderful to work with and always answered my questions in a very timely manor. They worked with me for everything I needed including stage size, changing the size of the band, getting my officiant a mic, and letting me hand pick songs. The night went flawless and a large part of that was due to this band. They were on time, had incredible lighting and equipment, and were so friendly and sweet. The vocals were AMAZING and I had tons of people compliment them and tell me how much fun they had because of the awesome band. I really can't say enough to good things about them. We added the brass section and it was totally worth it. Look no further for a wedding band if you are looking for a stress free, wonderful experience!!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Joanne · Married on 09/24/2016

We can't say enough good things about Top Tier! JD was professional and responsive throughout the entire process. It was a joy working with him. Most importantly, the band was fantastic! We received so many compliments about the music. We were very impressed with the wide range of music they were able to play. They even learned "Annie's Song" for the father/daughter dance, and it made the moment so special. They were adept at reading the crowd and choosing the music accordingly. We highly highly recommend this band for your wedding. Definitely worth the money!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Dan · Married on 08/20/2016

Top Tier was a great addition to our wedding. JD was extremely professional and flexible with our requests, he gave us peace of mind knowing that there was someone managing everything from the music side. Their lead female vocalist has an exceptionally strong voice and sounded great (we booked Top Tier after hearing her sing Etta James "At Last" online). We added a 3 piece horn section which provided the depth of sound we wanted and it really filled up the venue.

Sent on 08/24/2016

We absolutely LOVED having TOP TIER play at our wedding. Having seen their online promo videos, as with many bands, I was unsure, but then had the chance to hear them in person at another event and knew that we had to have them for our wedding!! They handled everything regarding setup with our venue so that I had nothing to worry about and played and played all night. They read the crowd perfectly and kept the dance floor packed from the first song to the last. I would absolutely hire TOP TIER again in a heartbeat! Excellent service and performance!

-Katy and Rob

Sent on 07/19/2016

Jim · Married on 07/02/2016

Phenomenal show. Top Tier truly made our night fantastic.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/04/2016

I cannot say enough great things about this band! From the very beginning they were super easy to work with and very helpful. JD quickly answered any questions or requests I had. My fiance surprised me with asking them to play my favorite karaoke song, Fancy by Reba McIntire. They not only learned the song, but invited me to come up and sing with them. It was a blast to say the least. The dance floor was packed from the first song to the last. What more could you ask for? Working in the music business I knew my guests would have high expectations for our wedding entertainment and this band far exceeded those expecations. My friends and family cannot quit talking about how great they were. A setlist to satisfy all ages for sure. Book this band only if you want to have the time of your life!

Sent on 07/12/2016