Top Notch Catering Reviews

Top Notch Catering 5
  • Ashley

Ashley Blake · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Top notch!

Top notch is exactly how I would describe my experience during the taste testing!

Sent on 12/08/2019

Anthony Bellew · Married on 12/08/2018

Top Notch is, well, top notch!

We continue to return to Top Notch year after year for excellent food, on time, with prompt service and flexibility with ideas. You may find a cheaper source, but there will be loss somewhere. You normally get what you pay for. Our group has had wonderful, consistent experience with the fine folks at Top Notch!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Top Notch Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Anthony. It is always a pleasure to work with you! We appreciate your kind words, and loyalty. We look forward to next time, and will strive to always live you to "Top Notch" standards.

Top Notch Team

Melanie Dailey · Married on 11/10/2018

Amazing Amazing Catering!!!

The whole team at Top Notch Catering were amazing! From start to finish they were professional, helpful and we were blow away with the quality of the food and set up! They really go above and beyond and they made our wedding absolutely perfect! Friends and family are still calling us to rave about the food at our wedding! The servers were also great! So very professional and went above and beyond the night of our wedding! Highly highly recommend and we will for sure be using Top Notch Catering in the near future!

Top Notch Catering 6
    Top Notch Catering 7
    Top Notch Catering 8
    Top Notch Catering 9
    Top Notch Catering 10
    Sent on 01/02/2019

Top Notch Catering's reply:

Thank you, Melanie. You were the most lovely bride, and such a dream to work with. We were honored to be a part of your day!

Cappy Ratcliffe · Married on 11/01/2018

Wonderful people, incredible food!

Was a pleasant experience from start to finish!

Sent on 01/29/2019

Top Notch Catering's reply:

Thank you, Cappy. You are a dream to work with. We can't wait to come back again!

• Lexie

Lexie · Married on 10/14/2018

Best Catering in the US. Hands Down.

We hired Top Notch Catering for our Wedding in October of 2018. Let me tell you, you will never have an experience this good with a catering vendor if you look elsewhere. The commitment to the people they work with is unmatched. From the moment we decided to use their services, it felt almost as if we had joined a family, not just hired a vendor. They helped in planning what food we would have, the amount we needed, beverages, decor- if you could dream it, they had ways of making it happen, and it was the most beautiful and delicious catering that I had ever seen and tasted. Yall. Seriously. This food. It is unrivaled by any other catering I have ever tasted. And being the bride, I know most people will say they did not get to eat much on their wedding day, but after our pre-wedding tasting, and discovering how truly wonderful this food was, I made sure that was not the case. If you are in need of catering for any event, look no further because Top Notch is the best.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Top Notch Catering's reply:

Thank you so uch for your kind words, Lexie. You were SUCH a beautiful and elegant bride.
    Best,
    Caroline
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 09/23/2018

“Top Notch Catering- we cannot say enough about them! Adam, and I were looking for delicious, yet affordable food to serve at our wedding- and let me tell you, people are still raving about their food. We keep hearing things like: “it was the best food I’ve ever had at a wedding!”, “where can I get that recipe?”, “that chicken was incredible!”, “We wish we could eat this throughout the year!” And all of it so true. Caroline and her husband, Tommy, are the sweetest people! They responded back to us quickly anytime we reached out to them, and even worked with us last minute to change our menu. It’s very evident they love what they do! From communicating with us, to the food they served, the presentation, and the clean-up, they were extremely professional. We’ll definitely be ordering our wedding meal every year! Adam and I are so thankful we chose Top Notch Catering for our wedding. You guys went above and beyond. Thank you Caroline and Tommy!”

Sent on 10/12/2018

Top Notch Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Jessica. You two are the most adorable couple. We felt so honored to be a part of your day. Many blessings to you both, now and always.

ANITA · Married on 08/25/2018

Pretty awesome food and service when attendees want to know who they are and can we have them next year!

Sent on 08/31/2018

Top Notch Catering's reply:

You absolutely can have us anytime, Anita! You are a dream to work with. Thank you so much for your kindness!

Best,
    Top Notch

Gwynne · Married on 08/11/2018

Caroline and her team do an AMAZING job. We booked them for an event recently that required dinner one night and then breakfast the next morning. Everything is SO good. I especially love their pecan chicken and their shrimp and grits. I could eat that pecan chicken every day and never get tired of it! The food is delicious, the service is phenomenal and the people are so kind and professional. I would highly recommend them for your next event!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Paul · Married on 08/11/2018

Top Notch always does a great job catering our Commencement Receptions,our people keep requesting them! The food taste wonderful, buffet display is beautiful and service is great! Thanks Caroline and Tommy

Sent on 08/31/2018

Jan · Married on 07/21/2018

Great food, great presentation, and the owners are a real pleasure to work with! Highly recommend Top Notch Catering for all your catering needs!

Sent on 08/25/2018

Top Notch Catering's reply:

Thank you so much, Jan. We hope to see you again soon! It's always an honor and a pleasure to work along side you!

Much appreciation,
    Top Notch

Maxine · Married on 05/16/2018

Caroline and Tommy are wonderful to work with. Caroline is very creative and will make your event so beautiful and beyond your expectations. And bonus, the food is Top Notch.

Top Notch Catering 11
    Top Notch Catering 12
    Sent on 08/27/2018

Leah · Married on 09/29/2017

Top Notch Catering was so much more than just a catering company. Caroline was such an instrumental part of helping me to plan the wedding of my dream while providing excellent food with a beautiful presentation. I can’t think of anyone else I would even recommend. Caroline and Tommy Jones are Top Notch ??%!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/17/2016

Food was incredible!!! I had so many quests raving about the food and asking who made it! My husband and I would definitely recommend using them for any event!!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Sylvia · Married on 06/06/2015

I have used Top Notch Catering for my clients for over 3 years and it has truly been a great experience, Great food! my clients often request TN. i loved them so much that i used them personally for my daughters reception. Top Notch SERVICE, PEOPLE and FOOD! Caroline and Tommy are the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Layne · Married on 03/16/2018

Top notch was awesome to work with and made everything so easy. I would highly recommend them.

Sent on 08/25/2018