Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services Reviews

32 Reviews for Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services

• Mauro

Mauro Porto · Getting married on 01/04/2022

Amazing wedding officant

We had to hold our wedding in the difficult period of the pandemic. It was a simple ceremony held on our porch with social distancing guidelines. We are so glad we had Gizelda as our officiant in these difficult circumstances. She had such a kind and strong presence and made everything easier. The vows she prepared were beautiful. I strongly recommend her!

Sent on 04/30/2020

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much. It was truly a pleasure. Weddings are meant to be special occasions and I am happy I was there to help make your special day one to remember. I wish you nothing but happiness in your new marriage.

Alena Khalimon · Married on 02/23/2020

Very Personal and Quite Remarkable

We are from Canada and wanted to visit New Orleans during Mardi Gras… As we are both over 40 years old and previously were married and have been together over 7 years,,, we got an idea of eloped wedding,, just two of us go somewhere we have never been before and get secretly married.
    We contacted Gizelda and we had outstanding experience. Gizelda was incredibly personal, even we had unusual request to get married on the street of New Orleans. Gizelda patiently was answering all our thousand questions and helped us to figure out what worked the best for us. Jackson Square, in front of St. Louis Cathedral in the heart if New Orleans was a most stunning choice.
    I will definitely recommend Gizelda. I believe Gizelda is putting a heart in what she does.

Sent on 02/29/2020

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Aww! That is too sweet. It was a pleasure to perform a wedding ceremony in the middle of Mardi Gras festivities. I wish you two the very best in your marriage.
    Thank you so much.

Briana Smith · Married on 10/04/2019

Mr Martinez

We had an amazing experience. My wife & I highly recommend your services. Thank you!

Sent on 10/07/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure officiating your ceremony. I wish you the very best in your marriage.

Haniyyah Boxie · Married on 09/12/2019

A Dream Come True

Words cannot express my gratitude. Our wedding was initially planned for Charleston, SC then Dorian hit and everything was canceled. It was VERY important to us to keep our date and the officiant was so responsive and helpful.
    She made our day just what I hoped it would be and I truly felt the spirit move through her as she performed our ceremony. God blessed us to find the perfect person and we were married in the perfect place for us!
    Thank you.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Aww! That is so sweet. It gives me great pleasure to be available for such an important event. Everything was simple yet beautiful and elegant. I wish you all the success in your new marriage.
    Congratulations!

Nicole Carpenter · Married on 08/18/2019

Super Sweet & Amazing

Gizelda was absolutely amazing! She was very accommodating to our special requests and truly made our wedding special!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks Nicole. I enjoyed officiating your marriage. It was truly a special and exciting combination of marriage and Red Dress Run for charity.
    CONGRATULATIONS!
  • Rohan

Rohan Khanna · Married on 08/06/2019

Amazingly awesome .

Mrs.G was so amazing , she made me and jass feel so comfortable and at home , so comfortable that we both didn’t feel that our people weren’t there with us .
    Love you Mrs G , thanks for all the love and support , you are doing an amazing job .
    Thanks a lot , for the professionalism and parent support you showed us yesterday .

Sent on 08/07/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

You are so very welcome Rohan and Jasmine. It was my pleasure to accommodate you on your wedding day. You two make such a cute couple. I wish you the very best in your new marriage. So proud of you two. Congratulations!!
  • J. Hamilton

J. Hamilton · Married on 07/12/2019

Mrs. G was great! With the pending Tropical Storm she was happy to brainstorm alternative wedding venues.

Mrs. G was so helpful with assisting with alternative venues since Tropical Storm Barry was on the way. On the day of she arrived prompt and eager to assist in any way. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/14/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks Jacqueline. In spite of the weather, I am so happy we together were able to make your special day happen. It was a beautiful and intimate ceremony. It was such a pleasure uniting the two of you.
    Congratuatons!
  • Robert

Robert Ford · Married on 07/07/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

Ms. Toomer was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made our special day all the more special. We were honored to share our day with her. We both highly recommend and look forward to working with Ms. Toomer in post-wedding ventures.

Sent on 07/09/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks you so much Robert and Isaac. It was such a pleasure working with you two. You had a beautiful wedding. The both of you were very debonair. Everything turned out very nice. I wish y'all the best in your new marriage.
    Congratulations!!
  • ALISHA

ALISHA JOHNSON · Married on 06/23/2019

Awesome experience

Working with Mrs. Toomer was an awesome experience. She was devoted to our needs, timely in responses, and able to provide adequate feedback. Her level of professionalism and expertise helped our big day run smoothly. Her officiant services exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure working with you. You have such a beautiful family. I am proud of you and Rodriques for being such great role model of how a loving family should be.
  • Whitney

Whitney · Married on 06/20/2019

Officiant for Wedding

She is amazing!!! I would recommend her any day!!! Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/07/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Whitney. I know the wedding will be very beautiful. Looking forward to meeting you.

Than Puii · Married on 06/11/2019

More than satisfied with the service

Simple and professional just the way I like it. She was so helpful and understanding with every query I had.

Sent on 09/23/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much. It was a pleasure officiating your marriage. I wish you two the very best in your new marriage. Congratulations!
  • Shannon

Juan Joseph Fleming · Married on 06/08/2019

Look no more, you've found your officiant!!!

Gizelda did such an amazing job with our wedding. I'm from Louisiana but currently living out of state. We had our ceremony in New Orleans and wasn't able to meet before the actual ceremony. But she did such an amazing job, it felt like we knew her. She arrived early, even though we were a bit late. I would most definitely recommend her services to family and friends.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon. It was an absolute pleasure officiating your marriage. You two make a cute couple. I wish you much success in your new marriage and life together

Vaughn Weir · Married on 05/25/2019

Awesome A1 service

Everything was just excellent I’ll definitely recommend this vendor.

Sent on 05/27/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Awe! Too darn cute! It was a pleasure officiating your wedding. I wish you the best in your new marriage.

Steven · Married on 05/25/2019

Same-Sex Military Wedding: Excellent Service!

Gizelda was amazing and absolutely professional. My spouse and I are PCSing soon and we needed to have a quick elopement before going overseas. We reached out to her and she was patient with us and helped us throughout the entire procedure. We honestly could not thank her enough for her flexibility, responsiveness, sheer kindness she shown to us, and the beautiful ceremony we had! For all military members in the local area I would recommend her any day!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much Steven and Cabot. It was truly a pleasure uniting you two in marriage. You make a cute couple. I wish you all the success in your new marriage. Also, I thank both of you for your service.

Ashley · Married on 05/23/2019

Could not have asked for more

We were very pleased. We would definitely recommend her. She was professional and able to accommodate us on such a short notice.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

It was such a pleasure meeting your beautiful family. I wish you much success in your new marriage.

Ariel Pierce · Married on 05/19/2019

The Pierce Review

Mrs. Toomer was a fantastic officiant. My husband and I were very pleased with her services. She was very pleasant, professional, organized, and warm. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thanks Ariel. It was a pleasure officiating your marriage to Devin. You two make such a cute couple. I wish you and your new family the very best .

James · Married on 05/02/2019

Barnett wedding

Gizelda was awesome. We had to make things happen at the last minute and Gizelda was there for us. She was flexible and worked with us to pick a great venue to do the ceremony. Very professional.
    Would highly recommend. Also such a nice person!

Sent on 05/07/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

It was a pleasure officiating your wedding. You two are such a beautiful couple. I wish you much success in your career and marriage.
    Thank you so much.

Myra Harris · Married on 04/16/2019

Wonderful!!!!!

Gizelda was responsive, flexible and very welcoming. When I first called her to schedule a time and date, I can hear her pulling out the calendar to tell me her availability. We wanted to do it the next day and she actually found the time to fit me into her busy schedule. Unfortunately, I was unable to proceed with that day and had to reschedule so the time I rescheduled for was available.
    She responded to all my emails in a timely manner. She informed me about everything I needed to know so I didn’t have to ask any questions.
    She welcomed us into her home where she had the ceremonial area set up and REALLY nice. We loved everything. The ceremony was short, sweet and intimate. Just what we asked for.
    The price is reasonable and I would definitely recommend booking with her.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much Myra. It was a pleasure meeting you and the family. Glad that I could help make your day a special one.

Brian Mcpherson · Married on 04/14/2019

Absolutely Perfect in Every Way!

Ms. Toomer was amazing. From start to finish she was kind and professional. I grew up in the area but moved to California two years ago. My wife and I knew we wanted to have a destination wedding back in New Orleans and we are so glad we found Gizelda! Her ceremony was perfect and we could not recommend her highly enough!
    Thank you Gizelda!
    - photos by Tia Nash photography

Sent on 04/27/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much. Everything turned out so beautiful inspite of the bad weather the evening before. Congratulations again!

John K Price · Married on 04/05/2019

Wedding officiant

Gizelda was professional and wonderful to work with. On very short notice she assisted my fianće and I with our ceremony and paperwork. She has the best pricing in town, highly recommend hiring her.

Sent on 05/12/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much. I am glad that I was available and it was my pleasure to be of service to you. Congratulations on your marriage!
  • Sherrie

Sherrie · Married on 03/23/2019

Excellent!!!

She was absolutely wonderful! Everything we couldn't think of to say, she did in such a beautiful way. Very professional and personable. We highly recommend.

Sent on 04/09/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Aww! Thank you so much. It was a pleasure uniting the two of you together. Enjoy a wonderful marriage.
  • Victoria

Victoria L Knudsen · Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing and kind

Gizelda was so nice and professional. She was very responsive to emails and had beautiful words to say for the ceremony. We requested a non religious ceremony and she made it so nice. I would fully recommend her for any type of wedding ceremony you are looking for.

Sent on 03/24/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was a pleasure to officiate your marriage. Everything turned out so beautiful.
  • Kenyetta

Kenyetta Upshaw · Married on 03/04/2019

Private and professional

Toomer's provided a very nice and elegant space for my SURPRISE wedding. She was very understanding of me wanting to keep my surprise. She helped me to understand all of the guidelines before we arrived in New Orleans for Mardi Gras. She sent me information through email for my approval every step of the way. The space she used was elegant and perfect for a small ceremony. She helped with photography and provided us with a nice wedding gift. I highly recommend using her for your officiant.

Sent on 04/17/2019

Toomer's Tax, Notary and Wedding Officiant Services's reply:

Thank you so much Kenyetta. It was a pleasure to officiate your wedding. You two make a great couple. Good luck in your marriage.

Jacob B · Married on 01/03/2019

Awesome, for a quick ceremony.

She was very professional, and quick. I had called that day looking for a last minute ceremony to tie the knot and she was able to squeeze us in her schedule. It was a small ceremony. She even took pictures of our marriage. Thank you again.

Sent on 01/08/2019

Ana Diaz · Married on 12/19/2018

Couldnt have asked for a better officiant!

Everything was incredible! Perfect ceremony!!

Sent on 01/07/2019