Tonya Malay Photography Reviews

Tonya Malay Photography 5
Tonya Malay Photography 6
Tonya Malay Photography 7

Em · Married on 10/30/2015

She is awesome knows the Ritz Carlton like back of her hand and is basically an extension of hotel. She knew the best spots to take pictures and when the times would be good or bad based on sun lighting etc. the stuff you don't want to worry about on the big day. Also very organized her review of shot list and and schedule is clutch as not all photographers do that and it was obvious as mass chaos ensued at my girlfriends wedding.
    Go with TAnya!!!!

Sent on 09/02/2016

Kelly · Married on 10/26/2015

If I had to describe Tonya and her team in one word it would have to be WOW! They are nothing short of amazing. I knew as soon as I spoke to her on the phone for the first time that she was the photographer I wanted. She is very professional and very easy to talk with. She made us feel comfortable instantly. Always very responsive to emails and phone calls. We are so grateful that we were able to book her for our event.

We spoke on the phone several times, and she was able to lay out a detailed plan of the day, including AC breaks for our wedding party.

On the day of the wedding, it was like having a friend take our pictures. My husband was very nervous and she very quickly had him comfortable in front of the lens. She is very organized and did not miss one detail. I'm sure that there are many she captured that I am not even aware of yet!

If you are looking for a photographer, you can't go wrong with Tonya Malay. I can't wait to see our wedding photos.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Brett · Married on 10/16/2015

We planned our wedding on Captiva Island all the way from Houston, TX. Tonya was a true delight to work with. Very professional and responds quickly to questions/inquiries. We just received our pictures (also very quickly!) from our October 16, 2015 wedding and they are truly amazing. We cannot stop looking at them. She captured every aspect of our wedding that we wanted. I would highly recommend Tonya Malay Photography for your wedding or next need for a photographer!! She will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/15/2015

Kara · Married on 09/26/2015

Tonya Malay was simply the BEST photographer. She did a perfect job with our wedding pictures, the pictures came out amazing, and I would recommend her 100x over to anyone looking for a photographer. She is very professional, such a nice woman, and was a pleasure working with. You can't go wrong with her, She is the best!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

Carrie · Married on 08/08/2015

My husband and I cannot express how happy we are with our wedding photographs. Tonya was a wonderful photographer and fun to work with. I would recommend her services without hesitation. She was flexible with accommodating our smaller event needs and requests. Tonya was very detailed oriented; she created a timeline that captured every shot requested. She was also able to capture a shot in which we were running on the beach and a graphic (shark) was added to the background. The turnaround time for the final product was on the promised timeline. It was a joy to work with Tonya and her husband; they were like an extension of our family and fit right in. They helped to make our special day very memorable. You will not regret hiring Tonya Malay Photography to capture each moment of your special day.

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • Corey & Brian

doug · Married on 07/11/2015

As the "Father of the Bride", I couldn't have been more impressed and pleased with Ms. Malay and her team. A destination wedding, my daughter Corey was married to Brian on July 11, 2015 at The Ritz-Carlton, Naples. Ms. Malay, from the outset, was professional, courteous, friendly, energetic and detail oriented. Her photography is second to none, especially her "sunset" photography. Her team didn't miss a beat, guided us all throughout the day and helped make for the "best wedding ever"! Highly recommended by ALL fifty-four guests in attendance. Thank you Tonya...Warmest regards, Doug

Sent on 08/07/2015

Tamara · Married on 06/26/2015

"Exquisite!" "Stunning in every way!" ""Took my breath away!" These are just a few of the comments I've heard from people admiring our sunset wedding photographs by Tonya Malay.

We had the distinct pleasure of having Tonya Malay and her team photograph our wedding this summer. Tonya took the time to talk with us on the phone multiple times and to read emails as I shared with her my ideal wedding photo ideas. With her personal touch and exceptional talent, Tonya was excited to work with the two of us, as well as with the larger wedding party including several children. As she showcased her inherent ability to take both formal and casual photographs, as well as her supreme organizational skills, she far surpassed expectations for any photographer.

I highly recommend Tonya Malay and her team to anyone looking for a photographer...may you too be fortunate enough to have her!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Tonya did a wonderful job with my wedding. She was professional and informative and the pictures turned out beautifully! I couldn't have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Berlinda · Married on 06/06/2015

Tonya and her team were a pleasure to work with! She was extremely professional while also making the experience fun and enjoyable. She went above and beyond to make sure our memorable moments were captured for us. The end result is absolutely spectacular! We would highly recommend Tonya Malay!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Tonya and her team did an amazing job on my daughter's wedding. We cannot believe how many gorgeous pictures we have both formal and candid. She was responsive during the entire prep process and remembered every request we had. I would give Tonya the highest rating possible she went above and beyond to capture our special day. 5 Stars is not enough to tell you how much we loved our experience! Thank you Tonya!

Sent on 07/16/2015

Kathy · Married on 04/26/2015

Tonya photographed my daughters destination wedding, on Captiva Island, on a very hot, humid and windy day. The pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! Being a destination wedding, Tonya was recommended to us by our wedding planner and another highly recommended photographer. Tonya did a fabulous job capturing all the magical moments as well as all the little details. She has had numerous weddings, that she photographed, published in magazines and has won many awards, and, I can totally understand why! I HIGHLY recommend Tonya!!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Wedding photos have the ability to hold memories and allow you to relive your wedding day and I could not be happier with the way my wedding photos turned out and I owe that all to Tonya Malay. I have to say each image that Tonya took at my wedding captured every moment, detail and emotion on my wedding day and I am grateful for this.

We had found Tonya and her photography business through word of mouth in the Naples, FL community for she comes highly recommended. Tonya has such a good reputation that I chose our wedding date so that Tonya could be available to do our photography, and she did not disappoint. From the moment I contacted Tonya about doing our photography she was friendly, prompt with her responses, detailed and organized. I had the opportunity to meet her in person prior to our wedding for I live out of state. She shared with us her beautiful wedding portfolios and spent the time to get to know us as couple. She found this to be important so that she could capture our relationship in the photography on our wedding day. Tonya asked us what style of photography we liked and wanted to be sure that we were satisfied with what we were looking for in our photos. One month before our wedding day, Tonya contacted me to review the timeline for the wedding day and made sure that she included all the details that I wanted to be captured. On my wedding day, Tonya arrived with her team and was very organized. She was punctual, consistent and did not miss any moments. Her creativity, enthusiasm and ability to "think outside of the box" as a photographer was amazing, I now have some incredible images!! Tonya provided us with our professional images promptly as promised. I highly recommend Tonya Malay for she has a special talent when it comes to photography and I have incredible wedding pictures that will last me a lifetime. I could not be happier with my decision to have chosen Tonya as my wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Katie · Married on 04/14/2015

Okay I have so much to say in terms of being so appreciative and grateful for his lady #TonyaMalay, providing us with the most magical photographs on our wedding day. As a couple from the UK on vacation in Naples, FL - We had no idea who to use initially and by our venue hotel's recommendation (Ritz Carlton, Naples) we decided Tonya was the one for our special day. I have to say from the initial meeting, to Tonya asking all the questions to ensure our family and friends from over the pond were included and categorised accordingly to our brief and their circumstances within our circle, to all the communication leading up to the event where we felt totally taken care of, all the way to the big day it'self - Tonya was completely and utterly en pointe when it came to portraits and candid briefings. The timings of everything was impeccable & we felt completely taken care of in every sense. Every cent was worth Tonya and her team's valued time. We truely would recommend Tonya's services over and over again. When you return to the UK and receive your photos 6 weeks later, once they are available online - then you study every single one of them 1 by 1, and there is not one photo you do not like and every single shot makes you smile with the fondest memories which is the reason for them in the beginning!! I have circulated our photos to all guests and more, who could not make it overseas and EVERYONE has commented on how beautiful every single photo is!! The best feeling!! Thank you so much Tonya, you are the best and so fun and professional at all times!!! xx

Sent on 05/31/2015

Kerri · Married on 04/11/2015

Tonya was the BEST! From the very first phone call I had with Tonya I knew right then and there I had to have her as my photographer. She was so warm and fun yet very professional. My entire wedding party truly enjoyed pictures. Tonya and her team were organized and proficient. Every single picture captured the day and I can't thank Tonya enough for all that she did. Her talent was unbelievable but working with her all day made my wedding day that much more perfect! It was a true pleasure working with Tonya, I will miss her!!!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Nicole · Married on 03/29/2015

Tonya Malay is the BEST photographer! I live in Chicago and recently had my wedding in Marco Island, FL. As you can imagine, it is very stressful planning a wedding in another location especially when you have never been there before. I am a perfectionist and spent many, many hours researching vendors. I feel the photographer is the most important part of the wedding as your photos are all you will have to recap the wonderful, magical day. Leading up to the wedding, Tonya answered all my questions, emails, and phone calls promptly. She was super helpful in giving me suggestions and ideas. Tonya worked with me on a schedule and pointed out things that I didn't even think of. All of my communications with Tonya felt like I was corresponding with a friend who truly cared about making my wedding day perfect. Tonya was an absolute professional throughout my wedding. All of my family and guests thought she was terrific. She made sure we got all the pictures I specifically requested and more. Tonya captured all the special moments of my wedding day. I am beyond thrilled, happy, and appreciative of the stunning photos Tonya took. The pictures are just gorgeous! They seriously look like they could be on a magazine cover. The pictures are so clear, crisp, and natural. I honestly can't say enough positive things about Tonya and the photos she took. I plan on contacting her for future photo sessions when I am in Florida and highly recommend her to anyone who wants top notch photos. I appreciate all the help Tonya has provided - even after my wedding when I had random questions. She is a wonderful photographer, person and I am so thankful that I worked with her for my wedding.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Amy · Married on 02/21/2015

Tonya Malay is a creative and professional photographer who is efficient and pleasant to work with. I gave her instructions that we didn't want our wedding to be overwhelmed with cameras. We didn't want to spend so much time capturing the memories that we weren't free to live them. Yet, of course, we wanted great photographs. She was perfect! She gathered people quickly and sweetly for pictures. She knows how to capture good lighting and visualize the photo with a professional eye. She managed to work with minutes of a sunset while the party was rolling. Her candids brought many smiles to our faces. Not only do I recommend Tonya, you will be lucky to have her capture your memories.

Sent on 03/25/2015

Laura · Married on 02/07/2015

Tonya and her team are amazing! She is very passionate, talented, and has extremely high standards for herself and the quality of her work. Tonya is easy to work with and has a fun and energetic personality. She is very organized, a perfectionist, and takes pride in her attention to detail- which is proven by the incredible pictures she creates. Tonya and her team are professional and make things flow seamlessly while managing the chaos that is involved in directing people and capturing moments at a wedding. Tonya brings a second photographer and a lighting assistant to ensure a moment isn't missed and to cover every angle of your event. From the moment you meet Tonya, her passion and love for photography and the work she does is apparent and you know you are in good hands. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer for my wedding!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Peter · Married on 01/31/2015

Tonya made our day that much more special. She is very responsive, a great communicator, incredibly professional and very creative. The pictures she took could not have turned out any better and she completed them early for us. I would highly recommend Tonya and her team for any event, you would not be disappointed.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Tonya was the best photographer I have ever worked with. She took some amazing and creative pictures. My wife and I loved the way the pictures turned out. We also loved the way how comfortable she made everybody feel during the shoot. We can only recommend Tonya and we would book her again for any future event.

Sent on 02/27/2015

I can’t say enough great things about Tonya Malay! She and her team were amazing. From the planning and preparations to the actual event and then on to producing the photos, Tonya had everything under control so that I didn’t have to worry about a thing. My family was so impressed with her during the wedding. And I loved that she made us feel at ease in front of the camera. Plus, my photos are incredible! Such talent! And she captured every detail so that what I didn’t get to see in the craziness of the day, I’m able to enjoy now in my unbelievable photos. I’m so happy I found Tonya!

Sent on 01/29/2015

Rachael · Married on 12/20/2014

Tonya and her team were beyond amazing! I couldn't have picked a better photographer. They were so professional and friendly. The months and weeks leading up to the wedding, Tonya always kept me updated and was so personable. By the time the wedding came I felt like I knew her so well.. Tonya was very prepared and organized, I never had to worry about a thing. She had everything covered at all times. I had several family members and guests comment on how great our photographer was. The pictures are absolutley beautiful, I have a hard time picking a favorite... I highly recommend her she is wonderful!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Christina · Married on 12/13/2014

Tonya and her team were amazing for my wedding day! I was planning a destination wedding and was worried about choosing vendors by reading reviews. Tonya exceeded all my expectations! Tonya is very prompt on communication - all my emails were answered immediately. When I reached out with questions - she immediately suggested that we set up a time to talk. From my first conversation, I knew that she was the photographer for us!

On the wedding day, Tonya and her team were very professional, creative, talented and a pleasure to work with. She pays attention to the details and wants to ensure that every picture turns out perfect. The day of my wedding was windy and my hair was blowing in my face a little. We went inside and she found hairspray and helped fix my hair! It was also a little chilly as we were waiting for the sun to set for pictures and she gave me her sweater to keep warm!

Tonya's team also uses these headsets where her team can talk to one another - which was extremely helpful when we wanted to change a few things at last minute (Such as cutting the first dance/mother/father dances short). It became a bit chaotic at times with everything that we going on and they were a big help in keeping everything organized and calm!

As far as how the pictures turned out - they are stunning. I have received so many compliments on how beautiful they are. She truly captured every moment of my wedding day. I'd highly recommend her for your wedding!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Jessica · Married on 11/25/2014

We LOVED Tonya and her crew! Our pictures turned out absolutely gorgeous, better than I could have expected and we had so much fun taking them! Tonya is perfect at making the day fun while keeping everyone on schedule. A perfect day with perfect pictures to document it!

Sent on 01/14/2015

Stephanie · Married on 10/30/2014

Tonya was amazing! I can't say enough about her and how beautiful our pictures turned out. She and her husband and son were extremely professional and so fun to work with! They made our wedding photos go so smoothly and took so many beautiful shots. The sunset pictures are so gorgeous! I would recommend Tonya anyone! It couldn't have gone better and we are so grateful for all of our beautiful weddings pics.

Sent on 11/13/2014

Jenny · Married on 10/19/2014

Tonya was awesome! My husband and I are from Boston and I specifically wanted a beach wedding for the sunset photos. Tonya is a true professional at her craft. She creates and maintains a steadfast schedule to ensure you get all the photos that you want AND more. She pays attention to the littlest detail to ensure you get the best pictures. The sunset was absolutely perfect on the day of our wedding and Tonya snapped away until the last glimmer or of light. Thank you so much Tonya for capturing everything and being a key part of our special day!

Sent on 11/23/2014