Tonya Malay Photography Reviews

Tonya Malay Photography 5
Tonya Malay Photography 6
Tonya Malay Photography 7

Heather · Married on 05/19/2017

Tonya is a wonderful lady inside and out. She spent countless hours before, during and after our wedding to ensure we had the absolute best wedding day and photos possible. I absolutely loved the sunset photos and ceremony photos. She captured some amazing footage! I would recommend her to anyone wanting a reasonably priced, hard working, wonderful quality photographer.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Madison · Married on 05/06/2017

Where do I start? From our first meeting we clicked with Tonya and her son Michael! Having her around for my wedding day was comforting and she really puts you at ease! We had complete confidence in her and she can really command a large family for amazing photos! Michael is a rock star at the candid photos! When we received our photos we were absolutely pleased and loved every single image reassuring us we truly made the right decision choosing Tonya!

Sent on 06/24/2017
    Tonya Malay Photography 8
    Tonya Malay Photography 9
    Tonya Malay Photography 10
    Tonya Malay Photography 11

Jenny · Married on 04/29/2017

Where can I start, Tanya is awesome! the best and most professional photographer I have ever met and work with. She did my engagement and wedding photos and did a fabulous job. Our photos are better then magazines, she captured every special moment of my special day. Thank you so much Tonya for a phenomenal job.

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Tonya Malay Photography 16
    Tonya Malay Photography 17
    Tonya Malay Photography 18

Kristin · Married on 04/21/2017

Tonya is amazing! She and her son photographed our wedding this spring and the moments they captured we will treasure forever. It was a second wedding for each of us and she did such a fantastic job of taking the time to learn about our families and groups we would like photographed. She created a timeline that was incredibly helpful. I cannot recommend her highly enough! She is professional, prepared, kind, and an amazing photographer!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Laurie · Married on 04/06/2017

If you are looking for a wedding photographer who is creative and traditional, professional and fun, attentive to detail and efficient, you can NOT go wrong by picking Tonya Malay. Tonya will go above and beyond to ensure that your special day is forever captured in the most beautiful way possible without being intrusive or distracting you from your once-in-a-lifetime moments. She is truly an artist and takes great pride in her work, which means that she will not allow anything less than perfection from herself or her assistant (her college-age son, Michael). At the same time, she has a warm personality that immediately makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in her presence. You will LOVE Tonya and her images!

Sent on 05/19/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/13/2016

Tonya Malay was simply amazing!!! I don't even know we're to begin. Tonya & her son Michael both are truly amazing at what they do, but not only that, they are amazing people! We can't thank them enough for capturing all of our special moments from our wedding day. Our family/wedding party weren't the easiest to deal with, especially with all the children but they were able to get everything we asked for & more! We were confident from the very first email that we made the right choice & never once was worried. Tonya was always so sweet, helpful & professional. We absolutely HIGHLY recommend to anyone & everyone! We wish we could take her home to Minnesota with us to continue capturing all the future moments of our lives! We had so much fun working with her!!

Sent on 10/23/2016

Allison · Married on 10/08/2016

Tonya is amazing. She was good and thorough before hand and even answered those questions that I had about sticky situations. . The day of the wedding she was so good and gave me confidence because I don't really like my picture taken. Her son Michael was also excellent and set everyone at ease. You must hire her. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT

Sent on 10/27/2016

Michael · Married on 07/09/2016

Tonya
    was very professional, thorough but most of all the photos are priceless, we are so glad we chose her and her team to photograph our special celebration.

Sent on 10/07/2016
  • Marta

Marta · Married on 06/26/2016

Tonya is highly organized, professional and creative. She works quickly yet takes her time making sure each shot is picture perfect. I felt comfortable throughout the planning, actual weeding day and afterwards. She is well connected with various wedding planning professionals in the area. I would recommend her if you are planning a deam wedding and want beautiful photographs for a life time of phenomenal memories.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Tiffany · Married on 06/12/2016

Tonya Malay was amazing. She took all of our pictures and everything perfect. We loved everything she did for us and she was very sweet!!

Diane · event on 06/06/2016

Tonya photographed our 25th anniversary vow renewal. Even though the weather did not cooperate with our outdoor ceremony, Tonya went out of her way to make sure we got all of the photos we wanted, even offering to take additional photos when the weather improved. We have a child with autism who does not enjoy being photographed, but Tonya was amazing with him. She was so patient and took extra photos just to make sure we got the best pictures we could. Since we were coming from out of state, we had to rely on her great online reviews and we were so glad we made the decision to hire Tonya.

Sent on 10/29/2017
  • Mallary

Mallary · Married on 05/28/2016

My husband and I had big dreams on how our wedding day would play out; the date was set for Valentines Day. Unfortunately there was a freak fog storm that came in and tried to ruin our day. Our ceremony was moved from the beach to our reception spot due to the fog and mist. Tonya still made our day look so beautiful. She even took us back out a few days later for sunset pictures what we had dreamed of having. I could not have asked for anyone better than Tonya and her team to save my pictures!!! If we ever renew our vows I will make sure to book Tonya!

Sent on 05/01/2009

Tonya was amazing!! She helped make our day run smoothly and took absolutely gorgeous wedding photos! She and Michael did a phenomenal job!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Adam · Married on 05/15/2016

We got married almost 5 months ago in the beautiful Ft. Myers Beach, FL. We were planning a destination wedding from VA, and Tonya was so very helpful and put all my fears at ease from the get go. On our wedding day itself, she and Michael were exceptionally professional, efficient, so friendly and a pleasure to work with! Now that we have our pictures back, I am just thrilled with the quality and the bright, warm colors of her pictures that truly reflected the spirit of our wedding!

Sent on 10/13/2016

A · Married on 05/14/2016

We all have heard that the wedding day just flies by. It does. We can’t possibly be everywhere we want to be, or see everything we want to see. That is why beautiful photographs are so important, and worth the investment you will make when you contract with a professional photographer. Photos will bring to life moments you didn’t even know happened, and they will provide you with memories of moments you never want to forget. There are a lot of photographers in Southwest Florida, but there is only ONE Tonya Malay! Responsive, organized, prepared, creative, calm, attentive, kind are just a few words to describe her. She clips your timeline to her lapel, and you can be confident she will keep you to it. That alone is priceless! Her entire process from the initial meeting, contract signing, to viewing and downloading your completed photo gallery is efficient and so very professional; She makes great use of technology for your convenience. Tonya has many favorite photos she likes to take for all her wedding clients, but she also encourages you to pin inspiration pictures which she will do her best to include. The quality of the photos was beautiful. She spends time going through each one perfecting the elements so as you view her final work there are SO many WOW moments. Tonya works with her college-aged son, Michael, who we also found delightful and excellent to work with. The two of them work seamlessly together – it’s no wonder they earned such a wonderful regional reputation. Thank you Tonya and Michael!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2016

Tonya was absolutely incredible. We live in Massachusetts and were eloping in Naples, Florida, so we were worried the communication and planning could be tough from a distance. The Ritz had a list of photographers, and after interviewing a bunch we knew Tonya was a perfect fit. She was incredible responsive, super thoughtful, and had a warmth about her. We even asked her for her opinions on the setup on the beach to make sure we had everything perfect. She was happy to answer all of our questions. On the day of our wedding she was incredible. She paid attention to every single detail, kept us relaxed, and did everything she could to make it special. And the pictures - well, the pictures she took were incredible. I cannot say enough good things about her!!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Trish · Married on 05/07/2016

If you want pictures that you'll love and that truely capture your wedding, Tonya is your photographer! Tonya captured the intimate shots, detail shots, family shots, and so much more. The quality of her pictures are incomparable to others because she is that good. I fell in love with all of my pictures since they are so clean, sharp, and the colors are crisp and complementing. She is so kind and flexible, works with crazy schedules, and coordinates with your other vendors. She dresses professional and treats everyone with respect. My family members are in awe of my pictures and can't believe how good they turned out! Seriously worth it. I am SO happy with my pictures and SO happy with Tonya as my photographer!!

Sent on 10/20/2016

Brittany · Married on 05/06/2016

Tonya was every bit of amazing!!! She made my day so special. She was very professional and organized! Highly recommend her!

BobbiAnn · Married on 04/02/2016

Tonya Malay and her assistant Micheal did a fabulous and beautiful job for our wedding from start to finish. I would highly recommend her. I have know her for 18 plus years. We have used her for many occasions such as Christmas, family portraits, Church, school, from our wedding my now husbands son's wedding also. She worked so extremely well with all ages at our wedding from 2 years up to 84 years old. Outstanding work.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Lexi · Married on 03/13/2016

Tonya Malay was incredible to work with. She devoted her whole day to our event and came extra prepared (I got a yellow stain on my wedding gown and she had a tide pen for the rescue!) Every picture she took was different and beautiful, we couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 10/06/2016

Melissa · Married on 01/16/2016

Tonya is beyond the best! Absolutely amazing mix of talent, drive, warmth and professionalism. I am so happy that she was our chosen photographer for such a momentous event for our families.

Sent on 01/31/2016

Jason · Married on 12/31/2015

Tonya Malay Photography is truly amazing. We were extremely lucky to secure Tonya and her team (Mike and Michael) for our New Years Eve wedding. From the moment we contacted Tonya we knew she was the photographer for our special day. Her professionalism, organization, industry knowledge and exceptional talent behind a camera lense make her the premier vendor! Tonya Malay is prompt and business-oriented; she is simply fantastic with communication! She strictly focuses on the task at hand, capturing the most incredible photos and memories of your most elegant day!

Our entire photography process was effortless. Tonya coordinated every detail and made sure we all had an understanding of the photography timeline and schedule of events throughout the day. My wife and I knew which photographer to expect and where to expect them prior to the ceremony. That is right...you'll have three photographers (Tonya, Mike and Michael) throughout the entire day. One photographer captures the Bride/Bridesmaids, the other capturing the Groom/Groomsman, and finally a photographer to capture all of those fine details and signature decisions you'll never want to forget!

Tonya Malay Photography is priced appropriately and extremely fair! You can't put a price on quality and perfection! Not only you, but your family and guests will cherish your memories and photographs for the rest of their lives. Our family, friends and guests all commented on how wonderful Tonya and her teams were throughout our magical wedding and New Years Eve celebration!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Taylor · Married on 12/31/2015

Our entire photography process was effortless. Tonya coordinated every detail and made sure we all had an understanding of the photography timeline and schedule of events throughout the day. We knew which photographer to expect and where to expect them prior to the ceremony. That is right...you'll have three photographers (Tonya, Mike and Michael) throughout the entire day. One photographer captures the Bride/Bridesmaids, the other capturing the Groom/Groomsman, and finally a photographer to capture all of those fine details and signature decisions you'll never want to forget!

Tonya Malay Photography is priced appropriately and extremely fair! You can't put a price on quality and perfection! Not only you, but your family and guests will cherish your memories and photographs for the rest of their lives. Our family, friends and guests all commented on how wonderful Tonya and her team were throughout our magical wedding and New Years Eve celebration!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Tonya was wonderful to work with! We had a destination wedding. Her professionalism and flexibility made our experience much more enjoyable.

Sent on 11/17/2015

Allison · Married on 11/14/2015

Working with Tonya was a breath of fresh air when it came to wedding planning. My husband and I live in Chicago, so we needed to conduct phone "interviews" in order to select our vendors. It was clear from our first phone call that Tonya had a great amount of experience and that she truly enjoyed her job. Our initial thoughts were confirmed the day of our wedding. Tonya arrived to a chaotic scene of the final hair and make up appointments, as well as my bridesmaids and myself rushing to get dressed. She controlled the situation perfectly and was able to bring a sense of calm to the group. A similar situation occurred with the guys when they arrived at the church: who knew that we needed to have a lesson on how to tie a bow tie prior to the morning of the wedding? Tonya's son, Michael, stepped in to tie each bow tie himself in order for our wedding party to look picture perfect. It was a team effort that we really appreciated! Tonya was in charge from the second we began our family and bridal party pictures after the ceremony. She was prepared with a list of names and clearly called out who was up, who was up next, and who could leave. I've never seen a photographer so in control of a busy situation. Many of our family members and bridal party commented on the ease of the family pictures. The rest of the day followed in a very similar manner and Tonya was even prepared with hair spray when the fly-away's got a little too wild. Because of her expertise, our wedding pictures turned out beautifully and we could not have imagined a better day. I would recommend Tonya to anyone in the south Florida area, as well as anywhere in the country. She was truly a bright spot in our day.