Tonya Malay Photography Reviews

381 | Bonita Springs, FL

381 Reviews for Tonya Malay Photography

Allison W. · Getting married on 09/02/2022

Truly Amazing

Tonya did an amazing job capturing my wedding. She was prepared and professional and I love how all my pictures turned out. She took the time to meet with us before our wedding day to learn more about us and understand what type of pictures we were looking for and she came with a schedule down to the minute to make sure not a minute was wasted. Nothing felt disorganized or rushed. Tonya was a pleasure to work with and so sweet and I hope to use her again in the future for family portraits when we are in the area. 100% recommend!

Sent on 03/16/2021
  • Shannon

Shannon K. · Getting married on 05/12/2021

Outstanding Photography!

I was introduced to Tonya and Michael, through the Naples, Florida Ritz-Carlton preferred vendors list. Prior to the wedding, I worked with Tonya during our engagement photoshoot and it was flawless- from the poses, to the scenery, and the timing of the sunset. Tonya and Michael were very accommodating for my large bride tribe and group of groomsmen. Tonya created and implemented a comprehensive timeline agenda for each setting. Both photographers demonstrated an intuition when determining poses best suited for us, as they respectfully listened to and successfully implemented our requests. The team transitioned throughout the day and evening with a calm, collected stress-free and fun attitude. They were on time and ahead of schedule. Tonya and Michael are true professionals, and possess a passion for their work. I would highly recommend Tonya Malay Photography!

Sent on 01/01/2021

Adriana F. · Married on 02/06/2021

Excellent Experience

Tonya was great to work with from the beginning. She was professional and wonderful to talk to. Always reassuring!
    The day of the wedding was a breeze. Tonya’s was punctual , organized and so easy to work with. Her expertise showed through out the whole wedding. Our wedding pictures were beautiful and Tonya was able to capture the special day beautifully. We couldn’t have picked a better photographer. We highly recommend Tonya.

Sent on 03/14/2021
  • Ashley

Ashley L. · Married on 08/30/2020

An eye for detail

Where to start... from the tips and tricks she gave me (the bride) on how to look perfect in every shot, to her incredible eye for capturing the perfect shot, Tonya is incredible. We are so happy with the way our wedding photos turned out. Every shot is a keeper. We had a comprehensive call when we booked, then she followed up again a couple of weeks before the wedding to make sure she had names and relations for all of our must have shots, as well as an overall feel for what we envisioned and she nailed it. The day of, she and her assistant Michael showed up early, gave us some gentle guidance and was so amazing to work with. Every shot that we asked for was delivered, everything we discussed was exactly what we got. We will be using her for all of our special events. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/01/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn S. · Married on 08/10/2020

Excellent Wedding Photography

Tonya Malay Photography was excellent. She captured all the best moments. We loved working with her and I'm so glad we have the amazing photos to remember our wedding day for years to come.

Sent on 11/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea R. · Married on 05/02/2020

Tonya is amazing! Our wedding pictures are stunning. Highly recommend!

My husband and I selected Tonya as our wedding photographer (she came recommended by our venue) and it was one of the best decisions we could have made. She is extremely detail oriented. With all the craziness of planning a wedding, it was such a relief to work with Tonya who created a detailed day-of timeline and provided helpful wedding day tips. She also took the time to connect prior to the wedding, which we really appreciated. After two phone calls (navigating all the curveballs 2020 threw at us!) I knew we would be in good hands. Tonya and her talented assistant Michael captured the most beautiful shots of our wedding day, and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Everything ran so smoothly, and when we received our photos we saw just how above and beyond Tonya went. Her photo editing is amazing (not that they needed much, but she makes sure to perfect every detail) and there were so many stunning pictures. We could not have been happier :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/05/2021

Jill W. · Married on 03/10/2020

Amazing photography for our dream wedding!

Our experience with Tonya Malay Photography was absolutely wonderful! They were so great to work with! Tonya was very helpful, attentive, creative and professional. She was super easy to contact and communicate with. This was very important to us since we live out of state. The photos turned out gorgeous! She was able to capture stunning ceremony and sunset photos, beautiful candids, and lively reception snapshots. She went above and beyond to make our wedding unforgettable. We would definitely recommend working with Tonya Malay Photography!

Sent on 12/10/2019
  • Laura

Laura G. · Married on 12/15/2019

Picture Perfect

Tonya was amazing and we could not be more pleased with our photos! The planning call was detailed and it made photos run flawlessly on the day.

Sent on 02/17/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren S. · Married on 12/07/2019

The best wedding photographers you could have!

Tonya and Michael are the world's best wedding photographers! Before the event, we had a meeting that laid out the shots we wanted throughout the day. It helped me feel ready for the wedding in general! They delivered all of our shots, helped with a broken bustle, pulled out hairspray to help with a fly away hair... and the pictures are a dream!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Lisa

Lisa S. · Married on 11/03/2019

Marco Island Wedding 11-3-2019 (Tonya Malay)

Tonya is AMAZING! She was so easy to work with and very sincere. She was super organized and kept the day flowing. She knows all the little ins and outs of the resorts and gave us an awesome time line to follow to keep everything moving. Thank you Tonya for such an amazing experience and pictures! You're the BEST!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Greg

Greg M. · Married on 10/17/2019

Amazing Photographer!

Tonya is very organized and she pays attention to detail. During our one on one meeting with her she kept detailed notes and timeline of what photos we wanted and what family and friends we wanted in order for photos. She followed up before the wedding to make sure everything was Correct and to go over the timeline again. Tonya organized everything on our wedding day. She called everyone by name and stuck to the timeline we wanted and made sure all of the pictures we requested were done. Everyone attending the wedding mentioned how professional and friendly she was. We were so amazed how well the photos came back. I would recommend her for your wedding.

Sent on 12/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren L. · Married on 10/05/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Tonya was amazing to work with on our special day. She made the day flow effortlessly while ensuring to capture all our special moments! She is punctual, professional, detail oriented, and produced truly breathtaking photos that will last a lifetime for my husband and I. We would recommend her without any hesitation. We appreciate all you've done Tonya! Thanks so much!!!!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Tiffany S. · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing! Stress free!

Tonya was so fun to work with, she really sees the pic before its taken, My husband and I got married on the beach in Florida, all my pics are Gorgeous, she captured every moment that I never even seen. Everyone who sees our pictures say how BEAUTIFUL and that they look like they are out of a magazine, Tonya also has a great personality and a beautiful spirit! She's truly a great photographer!❤

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Kendra

Kendra S. · Married on 07/18/2019

Prompt, Professional, Priceless

I hired Tonya and her son Michael to photograph my wedding at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort in July of 2019, and they did NOT disappoint.

My husband and I are from NH, so choosing a photographer from FL originally felt like a daunting task. I looked at a number of websites, read endless reviews, and touched based with several photographers before committing. Once I chatted with Tonya on the phone, the decision became a no brainer. When some of the other vendors I hired commended the choice I made to hire Tonya, I knew there was nothing left to worry about when it came to our wedding photos.

During the planning process, Tonya was easy to get in touch with. She was also very responsive whenever I had any questions or concerns, and she was very informative when it came to things like planning for the Florida heat. She knows all of the tricks of the trade.

On the big day, Tonya showed up right on time and ready to shoot. Hair and makeup was a little behind, but she was able to get us back on track with her efficient and effective way of moving people where they need to be. And when we ran into issues with my dress on the sand or with my bustle coming undone, Tonya was prepared in every way to help me get things back together.

After the wedding, our pictures came in pretty quickly, and they were absolutely stunning. If you’re looking for someone who is highly experienced in their craft and for gorgeous photos to remember your special day by, then I highly recommend Tonya Malay Photography. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/08/2020
  • Juilet

Juilet · Married on 06/21/2019

True Professional and a master of photography

Tonya was on time and truly a professional, all my vendors commented that the love working with her. She knows her trade and worked well with our guests and bridal party. I recommend all brides to work with Tonya, you won’t be disappointed. I’m so excited to see the photos and can’t wait to review. Thank you for making my day special and making me feel like a queen.

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Margie

Margie M. · Married on 06/07/2019

Unmatched professionalism, creativity, and attention to detail!

I cannot say enough great things about Tonya and Michael. She has an eye for detail and a talent that is truly unmatched - you will feel confident and taken care of when Tonya is behind the lens! She is a seasoned professional and it shows. From her thorough planning before the big day, to her expert efficiency of positioning portraits, to always touching me up when she saw I needed it, Tonya took excellent care of me and knowing I was in great hands really helped keep me calm on such a crazy day. If you don't want to leave your pictures to chance (and who would when you want to capture such an expensive day!), do yourself a favor and hire THE BEST. Thank you Tonya and Michael!

Sent on 07/20/2019
  • Colleen

Colleen · Married on 05/26/2019

Exceptional

Attentive to every detail and very professional. Her schedule for our day guided our entire party through the event and ensured nothing was missed.

Sent on 12/11/2019

Denis · Married on 02/07/2019

Super Happy! Couldn’t have asked for better!

Very professional, very knowledgable, and awesome photos! Tonya exceeded our expectations and we’re very happy we went with her.

Sent on 03/26/2019

Kim M. · Married on 12/28/2018

Look no further for your photographer

Ours was a destination wedding and that in and of itself is a challenge. Tonya was very understanding of our budget and did excellent prep with us over the phone in advance so that the session during/after the wedding was super efficient. The photos themselves came out awesome - we highly highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 10/27/2018

Best Decision We Made (Other Than Marrying Each Other)!!!

Tonya is the most amazing, organized photographer - I truly don't know how we would have gotten through our wedding day so easily without her! First of all, her photography is amazing so it really speaks for itself. She works to capture the best possible background in every shot. Tonya is so organized, which made it as worry free as possible for us so we could enjoy our day. Throughout planning the photography schedule for the day she came up with the master timeline that we used for everything. Tonya went above and beyond her photography job, from having anything we needed (that we didn't know we needed!) - she fixed a broken boutonniere, pinned hair back with her kit of hair spray and bobby pins, and even took over the mic at one point when the band was about to make a mistake...no one noticed this smooth move except for us but it was incredible and so appreciated!). She really did it all and without knowing how hectic a wedding day gets, everyone in our family felt so grateful for her. We highly, highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/03/2018

Angela · Married on 06/04/2018

Tonya took beach photos of our family while on a vacation to Bonita Springs. I am so happy to have found her and couldn’t have been happier with our pictures. It was a pleasure to work with her!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Christine · Married on 06/01/2018

If you are a bride who wants to make sure your dream wedding is captured in photos you will cherish for a lifetime, then Tonya Malay is the photographer to call. From our initial call and the planning session right before the wedding to the day of the event and preparation of photos after the event, Tonya went the extra mile to produce the most amazing photos that beautifully captured every moment of our wedding day. In addition to being incredibly talented, organized, and professional, Tonya and Michael are personable and fun. My husband and I are so happy and forever grateful for the way they created an enjoyable experience for us while capturing and producing the most breathtaking photos.

Sent on 07/21/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/17/2018

Tonya Malay and her work are both absolutely fantastic! I honestly couldn't be more pleased. My husband and I live in Chicago, so we didn't have anyone to refer us a great photographer experience. We did some online research and I really thought Tonya's images stood out. We got to meet with her in person and she is very thorough and organized. Ahead of the wedding, we had a plan, and even though the day got a bit off track, Tonya made sure to capture all the images I wanted. The sunset photos are actually unbelievable, and many of the images are so crisp and beautiful that it looks almost like we were photoshopped in the images even though we were there! Tonya's customer service is amazing. I had some issues with the chest of my dress, and Tonya went above and beyond with her photoshopping to make sure that everything was fixed and there were no problems. I would HIGHLY recommend Tonya!!! I had a great experience and wouldn't have changed a thing. We're VERY happy with our images :) :) :)

Sent on 07/19/2018

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2018

I can’t even begin to say how pleased I was with Tonya!! We could not have picked a better photographer for our destination wedding! She went above & beyond from the very beginning in more ways that I can say. She even helped is create a moment by moment timeline when things fell through with our wedding planner & helped me change out of my dress between the wedding ceremony & reception (which are both way out of her job description.) She is friendly & VERY thorough. All of my guests & the wedding party were also impressed. Her son also did a great job in helping her. I HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Eleana · Married on 04/20/2018

Tonya and her team were wonderful from beginning to end. We knew what to expect, no surprises! She is very professional and wants nothing but the best for your photos. We both have big families that can be difficult to wrangle together at times but Tonya and Michael handled it effortlessly. I highly recommended Tonya to anyone who is looking to have a worry free day when it comes to photography. We just got our pictures back and they are nothing but wonderful. Thanks you so much for your excellent work!!

Sent on 06/02/2018