Tony Hamawy Reviews

Tony Hamawy 2
Tony Hamawy 3
Tony Hamawy 4

Kate · Married on 01/12/2019

Tony was a dream to work with on the Helene dress! He was prompt in communication over email, text, and FaceTime and flexible whenever I had questions about the structure of the dress. He proactively checked in with me multiple times throughout the construction of the dress and we even collaborated on a few design ideas to end up with exactly what I wanted. Pictures to come in January after our destination, ski wedding but very satisfied customer overall!

Sent on 05/28/2018

Jen · Married on 01/06/2018

Tony was so great and so professional. We facetimed so that he could show me his studio, his process, and even the dress along the way. He sent me samples to try on all the way to New Orleans and then I decided which dress I liked and he made me it in ivory. So it was a custom dress and was such a fun process working with Tony. He is extremely responsive and professional. I got so many compliments on the dress and it made my wedding night even more special. I uploaded photos to show the final result. 5 stars Tony! Definitely recommend his amazing work.

Sent on 01/16/2018
    Tony Hamawy 5
    Tony Hamawy 6
    Tony Hamawy 7
    Tony Hamawy 8

Houry · Married on 06/03/2017

The dress I purchased was one of a kind and great quality. Service was outstanding! I would definitely recommend and repurchase from Tony Hamawy!

Sent on 03/25/2018