tomK photography Reviews

35 | McKinney, TX

35 Reviews for tomK photography

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Lisa · Married on 08/09/2008

Tom and his staff were amazing. My new husband and I have beautiful engagement and wedding photos! Tom worked with our teeny tiny wedding budget, and provided so many extra benefits that I never expected. I couldn't have been happier with TomK Photography!!

Sent on 08/29/2008

Melissa · Married on 08/02/2008

I loved Tom K Photography. He made the photography one less thing I had to worry about during the wedding planning. Tom made sure that the photography provided at the wedding was perfect. The photos and album he designed were amazing!!

Sent on 11/13/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/21/2008

I have really enjoyed working with tomk photography. Tom really worked with me and my husband. I had to make several time changes and my husband is not a fan of his picture being taken. Tom was awesome. He was patient and willing to do whatever was necessary to capture our special day. He took like 1000 pictures. They were beautiful pictures. I would recommend and have recommend him to everyone.

Sent on 07/16/2008

Kristin · Married on 05/03/2008

Working with Tom was an absolute blessing! We have had such awesome feedback from our friends and family who were involved in our special day and were able to meet Tom and his staff. More importantly, we recieved awesome feedback from the end results....the pictures! We will absolutely be returning to Tom for any future special events that we want captured on film as well as telling all our friends and family about him.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Stacie · Married on 03/15/2008

Our pictures were artistic, creative, and beautiful. I highly recommend Tom for any photography needs.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Kiley · Married on 07/07/2007

TomK Photography did EXECEPTIONAL pictures of my wedding. I received amazing discs full of pictures, for myself and my wedding party, as well as photo DVDs of pictures from the ceremony. Phenomenal. I would recommend this photographer to anyone!!

Sent on 02/28/2008

c · Married on 08/03/2013

TomK did a great job with my engagement pictures and wedding pictures. He took a TON of pictures. I really loved that I got an awesome photo book, a large picture, the rights to all the photos, and more with his package. Every time I look at the pictures I am so happy. I can re-live the whole event through the pictures TomK took.

Sent on 12/17/2013
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 10/02/2010

You could not ask for a more professional, more creative photographer. Not only are his prices reasonable but he is a great person to work with. We had both engagment pictures and wedding pictures with him. The engagment pictures turn out so good and I can't wait to see my wedding photos. You should defintely look at his website and give him a call.

Sent on 10/19/2010

Molly · Married on 11/10/2012

I think that Tom did a great job photographing our ceremony and reception. He was great at making my husband and I feel comfortable and takes beautiful pictures. Amazing photographer and would definitely recommend!

Sent on 11/30/2012

tomK photography's reply:

Thank you for the positive feed back and we are excited for you to see your proofs - your's was a fun and beautiful wedding! In passing, sometimes life events occur that impact other's most important life events and we thank you for your understanding as your very happy and joyuous occasion transpired during a week that we managed a difficult time for Tom as he mourned the passing of his mom.

christy · Married on 09/24/2011

1.8
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.0
      1.0

BAD EXPEIRENCE!!
    Dont book with Tom K photography….(hard to work with, and they will charge you for photo corrections. 1st set of engagement photos were horrible. I was so overwhelmed with the wedding planning and work that I didn’t get a chance to do my bridal session, so I asked Tom if I could do it after the wedding & he said sure. I never scheduled my bridal session after the wedding because my husband and I were unhappy with the way some of our wedding pictures came out. Tom didn’t even get some of the most important shots. For example, he didn’t get a picture of my unity candle, no picture of our rings and hands together, no photo of me and my maid of honor, no picture of groom and best man, and the photos lacked the creativity that I wanted.

Come reception time I found out he forgot the photo booth that I requested. When I asked about it Tom raised his voice at me saying “well its not here” & then he said he would give us some kind of reimbursement and what he meant by that was he would upgrade our wedding album to the big heavy one. My husband and I didn’t want that big and heavy book. We had already picked out the one we wanted. Its 9 months later & we still don’t have a resolution.

They finally presented us with an online copy of our book so we could approve it and when we suggested changes they wanted to charge us. That’s insane. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DO NOT BOOK TOM K PHOTOGRAPHY FOR WEDDING DAY PHOTOS.

Sent on 10/07/2012

tomK photography's reply:

We pride ourselves not only on providing quality customer service but in building a great relationship with our couples as we share one of the most special days of their lives with them. It saddens us when we learn they feel they did not receive the experience that is the standard for our studio. This is review is the first we are learning that Christy and her husband are not happy with the images we gave them from their wedding day. We could refute each of the accusations above, and tell our side of this story, but we are choosing not to do so in this forum. We hope to find a professional resolution that will satisfy Christy and her husband.