91 Reviews for Todd Shapera Photography

Slideshow (1)
Wedding Portraits (1)
Prints (1)
60 Todd Shapera Photography Reviews

Great photographer, and very easy to work with!

Profile Picture Rory, 10/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd was a pleasure to work with. He was a true professional while blending in with the activities of the day. His photos uniquely captured the beauty of the day.

Profile Picture Barbara, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd did a fabulous job photographing our mitzvah at Scarsdale Golf Club, Bet Torah and our home! The pictures are beautiful and he was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Sharon, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd photographed our daughters Bat Mitzvah and did an amazing job! He was so creative, professional and artistic. Our photos far surpassed our expectations and we have the most beautiful album to show our family and friends. Todd worked together with us to create our dream album and we are so proud to be able to display it in our house. I would highly recommend Todd Shapera. He is a rare find and a step above the rest!

Profile Picture Rachel , 10/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I absolutely adore Todd! From the very first stages of planning our wedding, Todd was extremely communicative, flexible, and responsive. Todd is clearly very passionate about what he does, and this came through both in his interaction with us and with the final product. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding photos, and could not have asked for a better photographer!!

Profile Picture Rachel , 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had the fortune of coming across Todd's work about a year and half ago after we got engaged. Today a few weeks after the wedding going through our photos, we can't thank Todd enough. His professionalism, friendliness, kindness and commitment to his work comes second to none and I would absolutely recommend him.

Profile Picture Badeel, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd Shapera photographed two weddings for my son and his bride – the trip on the New York subway to City Hall in June and the more traditional wedding and reception in Westchester three months later. Both times, Todd captured the story, the fun, and the joy. He is very sensitive to the wishes of the bride and groom – and the parents, too! Working with him is a pleasure and his photographs are gorgeous.

Jan Golann – mother of the groom - 2017

Profile Picture Jan, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Todd was wonderful to work with. He prides himself on capturing the emotion and beauty of weddings while also staying out of the way. From our first meeting it was clear he was interested in our story, from how we met to how we interacted as a couple. He was communicative throughout our planning process and responsive to our requests. We chose a videographer from a different area that he had not worked with before, and they worked well together seamlessly. Lastly, we were so happy with all the pictures that Todd took and we were surprised at how quickly he edited and sent all our pictures to us!

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

We love Todd! He was our photographer for all four of our Bar/Bat Mitzvah's! He is kind, talented, easy going, accommodating and a true pleasure to work with! He captures the true energy and joy of each event! Love his natural and candid photos! Highly recommend him for any special celebration and event!

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We knew Todd was the right photographer for us the moment we met him. His work was beautiful, and he was extremely professional and personal. He understood the vision we wanted for our wedding photos and was easy to work with from start to finish. He captured our wedding perfectly and we could't have asked for a better photographer to do so. I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture melissa, 7/15/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Absolutely amazing photos!! We highly recommend Todd.

Profile Picture User7472807, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Todd Shapera to photograph my daughter Chelsea's wedding in October. We knew that he was a phenomenal photographer, but were still blown away by the results. Todd is so much more than a photographer. He tells the story of the day through his photographs. His photos capture the moments that made the day and event so special. His use of light and perspective take a picture from simply a photo to a framable memory. The only problem with Todd's work is choosing just a selection of photos for printing or making an album from, since there are too many amazing selections to choose from.

Profile Picture Barbara, 10/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd was an absolutely amazing photographer for our wedding & an pleasure to work with. He made the trip down to my parents house before the wedding (where the bridesmaids and I were getting ready) and spent his time there making sure he photographed everything that was important to me. At the venue itself, his photography was absolutely stunning and unique, despite the fact that he has photographed that venue countless times before. Additionally, he was extremely efficient during the wedding; he managed everyone participating in the bridal party photos extremely well so that the process was not long and painful. During the event, we hardly noticed he was there as he captured all of the important moments without being intrusive. Overall, he was very easy to work with and was always available to answer any questions we had. If you are looking for an excellent photographer whose pictures will capture the beauty and essence of your wedding for years to come, Todd is the perfect choice.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/23/16, 9 Reviews
Category: Photography

Todd is an absolute pleasure to work with--friendly, and full of creative ideas. He takes stunning photographs. My family has been working with him for over a decade to capture our most important moments. He photographed my Bat Mitzvah years and years ago, as well as my sister's, and most recently, he photographed my wedding! It was a long day with two ceremonies--one Hindu, one Jewish--as well as a reception; beginning to end, he captured everything exquisitely. I can't wait to work with him again!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My daughter's wedding was magical because of the amazing photography by Todd. From the beginning to the end of our event he captured all of the emotions and the beauty of the venue! Looking at the pictures allows us to relive the day. He took time to create pictures that reflect how we felt and the beautiful people we shared it with!

Profile Picture Leslie, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd is an exceptional photographer! His artistic eye allowed him to capture beautiful moments from our wedding in a unique way. He was patient with us and strived to make our day as stress- free as possible while coordinating relatives and friends so that we could get all the shots we desired. He promptly responded to e-mails and phone calls leading up to the event so that we could seamlessly plan our day. I would highly recommend him for your wedding! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Very professional and creative! A pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture Christine, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd Shapera is a wonderful photographer in every sense of the word. He was wonderful to work with, always called back if we had a question, was funny and very personable, had great compositional ideas, and captured our daughter's wedding to a tee. From the getting ready pictures, the first look, the ceremony, etc. until the very end, Todd captured the joy, excitement, love and spirit of my daughter's wedding. His pictures told the story of the wedding in such a beautiful way. We couldn't have asked for a better photographer to work with. His assistant and videographer were, needless to say, wonderful as well.

Profile Picture Deborah, 7/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Todd and his assistant Emma were amazing. They were always there at the right moment to capture all the most important shots, and they turned the formal portrait sessions into super fun photo shoots.

A little less than three weeks after the wedding, Todd gave us a USB stick with 1200 edited digital images from the wedding. They were organized into "chapters" so that they are easy to sort through, and I can always find what I'm looking for pretty quickly. To say that the images came out beautifully is an understatement. Scrolling through the photos, I find myself transported back to the emotional high of my wedding day. Plus, with his background in photojournalism, Todd produced striking, unexpected images that are a far cry from the cliche snapshots you get with a lot of wedding photographers.

Besides doing an amazing job with the photography, Todd was professional, respectful, responsive and all around a pleasure to work with. I would recommend him unconditionally for anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture User6264804, 1+ year ago, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Digital Files

Todd was amazing to work with. He spoke to us before the wedding to get to know us and he captured every detail of out special day. He is truly and artist and goes above and beyond! He captured both the traditional wedding pictures but also unique and creative photos. We couldn't be happier! You won't be disappointed with Todd!

Profile Picture Alana, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd is a gifted photographer and will work with you in every way that he can. His goal is to give you what you want from your special day, and he is a delight to work with.

Profile Picture Darlene, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Todd Shapera not only is a great professional to work with but his photos are artistic and creative. He has great range encompassing action photos, stills and portraits.

Profile Picture Karyn, 12/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files

Our pictures are gorgeous! Todd was fun, had great ideas, and blended well into the background during the service and party.

Profile Picture Dana, 11/14/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Slideshow

Todd did an incredible job! I would hire him again in a heartbeat. We were all pleased with the pictures,

Profile Picture User6056171, 2+ years ago, 1 Review