Todd Shapera Photography Reviews

97 | Pleasantville, NY

97 Reviews for Todd Shapera Photography

97 Todd Shapera Photography Reviews

Rory · Getting married on 10/25/2018

Great photographer, and very easy to work with!

Anne · Married on 09/15/2018

We are so happy that we hired Todd Shapera for our September 2018 wedding. Todd was so fun to work with, he kept our whole wedding party smiling the entire time. Todd has a great eye for composing breathtaking and romantic shots. In addition, Todd captured so many fantastic candid moments throughout the day that I felt like I was reliving our wedding through the photos. We highly recommend Todd to anyone looking for an amazing photographer.

Todd Shapera Photography 1
    Todd Shapera Photography 2
    Todd Shapera Photography 3

Nicole · Married on 08/11/2018

Todd was amazing to work with. We met with him before the wedding and fell in love with his photos and storytelling take on photography, which was exactly what we wanted for our wedding - the photos to tell the story of the day. He was brilliant on the day of the wedding - especially when the weather was less than ideal (pouring all day!) - and he worked with the venue to arrange a way to still get all the shots that we wanted - we really wanted nature in the background and had been planning for an outdoor wedding. He captured everything so beautifully. We loved working with Todd and are SO happy with the photos from our wedding! I've included a few below as an example of his incredible work. We would highly recommend him.

Todd Shapera Photography 4
    Todd Shapera Photography 5
    Todd Shapera Photography 6

Kimberly · Married on 06/23/2018

We are so glad we chose Todd as our wedding photographer. It has been over a month since our wedding, and we (and our guests!) can’t stop raving about how fantastic Todd was and how amazing all of our photos are! We are so grateful that a close family friend (who used Todd for both of her sons’ bar mitzvahs) recommended him to us. From when we first met with Todd, it was clear he would be easy to work with, and he absolutely was. Todd was very respectful and sensitive to our wishes and those of our family, and knew just the right time to suggest or not suggest an idea. We are so pleased with the beautiful and creative photo ideas he presented to us, which have turned out to be fantastic – several of which have won Todd international Wedawards for outstanding wedding photography! His talent and passion for what he does is evident as he seamlessly photographed our whole day, including running outside our Rolls Royce after our ceremony to capture a moment and suddenly climbing up on a ladder (on several occasions) in order to get the perfect impromptu shot (even late into dancing the night away). We and our family are so excited with how our wedding photos came out (and how quickly Todd returned them to us). We are forever grateful to Todd to have such special memories on film forever, and we are confident that anyone who hires Todd will surely feel it was one of the best decisions they make in planning their wedding or other special event!

Sent on 07/27/2018
    Todd Shapera Photography 14
    Todd Shapera Photography 15
    Todd Shapera Photography 16

Todd Shapera Photography's reply:

Kimberly, Thank you for the beautiful note. The warm sentiments are mutual. I felt honored and joy being asked to document your beautiful, playful and loving day. Fondly, Todd

Robyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Recently had a wonderful and stress free experience with Todd as he photographed my sons Bar Mitzvah. Everything from the pre-mitzvah shoot to the temple and party photos to receiving the proofs was seamless

Todd Shapera Photography 17
  • I

Isabel · Married on 06/02/2018

Todd flew to Nashville to photograph my son's wedding weekend in a picturesque, rural barn. We loved having him join us for the whole weekend as he documented the casual barbecue the night before the wedding, the wedding day, and a did a fun, day-after portrait shoot of the bridal couple at a favorite river/swimming hole (a trash-the-dress shoot, but beautiful). When nothing went as planned, partly because of excessive heat and an outdoor venue, we had to change the entire shooting schedule and Todd calmly went with the flow. He was able to adjust to all our needs while still capturing the beauty, love, and humor throughout the weekend. Todd is very talented and committed to making every wedding he shoots visually unique, and we are thrilled with his images!

Todd Shapera Photography 18
    Todd Shapera Photography 19

Barbara · Married on 03/25/2018

Todd was a pleasure to work with. He was a true professional while blending in with the activities of the day. His photos uniquely captured the beauty of the day.

Sharon · Married on 03/10/2018

Todd did a fabulous job photographing our mitzvah at Scarsdale Golf Club, Bet Torah and our home! The pictures are beautiful and he was wonderful to work with.

Evelyn · event on: 12/25/2017

Todd was so easy to work with! The pictures he took were exactly what I was looking for. Will definitely use Todd again!!

Todd Shapera Photography 20
    Todd Shapera Photography 21

Rachel · Married on 10/10/2017

Todd photographed our daughters Bat Mitzvah and did an amazing job! He was so creative, professional and artistic. Our photos far surpassed our expectations and we have the most beautiful album to show our family and friends. Todd worked together with us to create our dream album and we are so proud to be able to display it in our house. I would highly recommend Todd Shapera. He is a rare find and a step above the rest!

Rachel · Married on 10/08/2017

My husband and I absolutely adore Todd! From the very first stages of planning our wedding, Todd was extremely communicative, flexible, and responsive. Todd is clearly very passionate about what he does, and this came through both in his interaction with us and with the final product. My husband and I are so happy with our wedding photos, and could not have asked for a better photographer!!

Badeel · Married on 10/08/2017

We had the fortune of coming across Todd's work about a year and half ago after we got engaged. Today a few weeks after the wedding going through our photos, we can't thank Todd enough. His professionalism, friendliness, kindness and commitment to his work comes second to none and I would absolutely recommend him.

Todd Shapera Photography 22

Jan · Married on 09/30/2017

Todd Shapera photographed two weddings for my son and his bride – the trip on the New York subway to City Hall in June and the more traditional wedding and reception in Westchester three months later. Both times, Todd captured the story, the fun, and the joy. He is very sensitive to the wishes of the bride and groom – and the parents, too! Working with him is a pleasure and his photographs are gorgeous.

Jan Golann – mother of the groom - 2017

Christina · Married on 09/09/2017

Todd was one of the very best decisions we made during our wedding planning. Photography was my highest priority on our wedding day checklist and Todd did nothing but impress. He was able to professionally and artistically capture our love story so much so that the photos transport me back to one of the happiest days thus far in my life. He also skillfully arranged my large blended family for all the photos that each family member wanted from the day. Additionally, his instincts and experience knew when to move on or when to stay shooting seamlessly throughout our wedding day without the need for verbal communication. I can’t thank him enough for everything he did for us on that day, as well as planning before the wedding and sending our edited images to us after the wedding quickly. We cherish our wedding photos so so much. I highly recommend that anyone reading this hires Todd for their special day.

Todd Shapera Photography 23
    Todd Shapera Photography 30
    Todd Shapera Photography 31
    Todd Shapera Photography 32

catherine · event on: 08/31/2017

Todd photographed our son's Bar Mitzvah party. He listened to our vision, had many interesting ideas and captured the essence of the party! We love all the photos. He was very easy to work with. We highly recommend Todd!

Amanda · Married on 08/13/2017

Todd was wonderful to work with. He prides himself on capturing the emotion and beauty of weddings while also staying out of the way. From our first meeting it was clear he was interested in our story, from how we met to how we interacted as a couple. He was communicative throughout our planning process and responsive to our requests. We chose a videographer from a different area that he had not worked with before, and they worked well together seamlessly. Lastly, we were so happy with all the pictures that Todd took and we were surprised at how quickly he edited and sent all our pictures to us!

Michelle · Married on 08/01/2017

We love Todd! He was our photographer for all four of our Bar/Bat Mitzvah's! He is kind, talented, easy going, accommodating and a true pleasure to work with! He captures the true energy and joy of each event! Love his natural and candid photos! Highly recommend him for any special celebration and event!

melissa · Married on 07/15/2017

We knew Todd was the right photographer for us the moment we met him. His work was beautiful, and he was extremely professional and personal. He understood the vision we wanted for our wedding photos and was easy to work with from start to finish. He captured our wedding perfectly and we could't have asked for a better photographer to do so. I would highly recommend him!

• User7472807 · 1+ year ago

Absolutely amazing photos!! We highly recommend Todd.

Andrew · event on: 10/29/2016

Todd Shapera was the photographer at my son’s Bar Mitzvah. He is a very experienced photographer who was able to capture all of the magical moments during the day. This is the second time I have used him and I couldn’t have been happier. The quality of the pictures and the album are exceptional ! I highly recommend him. If you should decide to use him, I know you will be as happy as my wife and I were.

Barbara · Married on 10/01/2016

We used Todd Shapera to photograph my daughter Chelsea's wedding in October. We knew that he was a phenomenal photographer, but were still blown away by the results. Todd is so much more than a photographer. He tells the story of the day through his photographs. His photos capture the moments that made the day and event so special. His use of light and perspective take a picture from simply a photo to a framable memory. The only problem with Todd's work is choosing just a selection of photos for printing or making an album from, since there are too many amazing selections to choose from.

Elizabeth · Married on 09/23/2016

Todd was an absolutely amazing photographer for our wedding & an pleasure to work with. He made the trip down to my parents house before the wedding (where the bridesmaids and I were getting ready) and spent his time there making sure he photographed everything that was important to me. At the venue itself, his photography was absolutely stunning and unique, despite the fact that he has photographed that venue countless times before. Additionally, he was extremely efficient during the wedding; he managed everyone participating in the bridal party photos extremely well so that the process was not long and painful. During the event, we hardly noticed he was there as he captured all of the important moments without being intrusive. Overall, he was very easy to work with and was always available to answer any questions we had. If you are looking for an excellent photographer whose pictures will capture the beauty and essence of your wedding for years to come, Todd is the perfect choice.

Sara · Married on 09/04/2016

Todd is an absolute pleasure to work with--friendly, and full of creative ideas. He takes stunning photographs. My family has been working with him for over a decade to capture our most important moments. He photographed my Bat Mitzvah years and years ago, as well as my sister's, and most recently, he photographed my wedding! It was a long day with two ceremonies--one Hindu, one Jewish--as well as a reception; beginning to end, he captured everything exquisitely. I can't wait to work with him again!

Leslie · Married on 08/20/2016

My daughter's wedding was magical because of the amazing photography by Todd. From the beginning to the end of our event he captured all of the emotions and the beauty of the venue! Looking at the pictures allows us to relive the day. He took time to create pictures that reflect how we felt and the beautiful people we shared it with!