103 Reviews for Toast Wedding Films

USB Flash Drive (5)
High-Def Video (4)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
103 Toast Wedding Films Reviews

Toast was wonderful to work with! Clayton was punctual and professional. I felt like he was really taking the time to make sure and capture every detail of the day. We are very excited to receive our full wedding video!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Toast. Our videographer was extremely professional and capture priceless moments throughout our day!!! We had a small destination wedding so it’s been so great to show friends and family who weren’t at our wedding. We’ve watched our video may many times and it still brings us to tears. This is the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly highly recommended!!!!!

Profile Picture Danyelle, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

They crushed it! Amazing job capturing our wedding ceremony (Orthodox crowning, which was complex) and the reception! Samuel was our videographer and was extremely punctual and professional. They got great video and extremely professional audio (which is key!). Would definitely recommend them for wedding video.

Profile Picture Munir, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We absolutely loved working with Toast Wedding Films. After watching a few of their videos, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our own wedding. Toast made everything about the process--from booking to payment to day-of planning--simple and fun. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had, and our wedding day video went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to Toast Wedding Films, we have an absolutely beautiful way to relive our wedding day again and again.

Profile Picture Sarah and Daniel, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Digital Download, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Toast was absolutely incredible to work with. From the get go, Zach was responsive to communication leading all the way up to the day of the wedding. Chris, the videographer, did a fantastic job capturing shots and you could barely even notice he was there. The final product was delivered on time and was more than we ever expected. I have watched our short film repeatedly for days! Absolutely use Toast for your wedding videography - you won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Christine, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

After originally not planning on hiring a videographer for our wedding, I think changing our minds was one of the best decisions we made. Toast did an absolutely incredible job filming our wedding on November 25, 2017 at the Sycamore at Mallow Run. I wanted both a short highlight film and also a longer, uncut version of things like the ceremony and speeches, and Toast delivered a beautiful product on both fronts. Would highly recommend, you won't regret!

Profile Picture Maggie, 11/25/17, 5 Reviews
4.7

They did an excellent job and provided us with something we will be able to look back on for forever!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films for your wedding day videographer. They were responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. During the events, they were non-invasive and did a great job capturing all of the important parts. The final film was beautiful. I only wanted a couple of edits and they made those changes quickly and with no questions asked.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Toast Wedding Films was so great to work with! I originally didn't want a wedding video, but I'm so happy that we did! The film turned out so amazing and I couldn't be happier with it! At first I was skeptical that there was only one videographer - I kept wondering how the video would turn out - but I was so impressed! If anyone is on the fence about a wedding video, you will NOT regret it. I highly recommend Toast based on our experience!!

Profile Picture Kati, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
4.3

Zach and his team did such a wonderful job on our wedding video. I love the detail they put into it and even made edits to the video when I asked. In addition to the beautiful video, I also got the raw footage. The raw footage was just as important and beautiful to me, and I am glad that Toast understood that. I will get to relive my wedding day over and over thanks to Toast Wedding Films.

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Traditional

We cannot thank Toast Wedding Films enough. Y’all were great from day 1! Zach was so helpful during the process and made things easy! Ched and his wife were lovely to work with. They really went above and beyond anything we could’ve ever asked for. Such a perfect group to work with and we will be absolutely recommending them anytime we can!! Thanks again guys!! -Blair & Justin

Profile Picture Blair, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was great being able to speak with him. He listened intently to my thoughts for the day. I can't wait to work with him on the day!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Traditional, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

A wedding film was one of those things I splurged on for my wedding day and I'm so glad I did! With Toast Films, I received a full-day video, which helps because you plan the whole day, but only get to see one aspect. Also, our highlight video is INCREDIBLE! I was worried it'd be too cheesy and not show our true, weird selves, but it's absolutely perfect and something we will cherish the rest of our lives! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Kristin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Toast and our videographer for our wedding. The captured the best memories.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My daughter and son-in-law received a beautiful video capturing the beautiful day and special moments during their wedding day.

Profile Picture Pam, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I loved watching my sister and brother-in-laws wedding video. The videographer did an amazing job!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Being able to go back and watch my daughter's wedding again and watch all the special moments that were behind the scenes was great. They did a great job!

Profile Picture Jeff, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I was one of the bridesmaid's in my best friend, Abby's wedding! The videographer really captured all the amazing and beautiful details of Abby's special day.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My brother's wedding was so beautiful and the short video we got to watch after the wedding was so beautiful. Toast did a great job!

Profile Picture Jenifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Zach and Chris were both great to work with! Zach helped us a lot in the early planning stages, figuring out which package would be best for us and was very flexible with our budget. He was very easy to contact and responded quickly to our questions. Chris did an excellent job on the day of the wedding and worked well with our photographers. We LOVED our highlight film, it was perfect! I loved that they also included all of the raw footage. I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films!

Profile Picture Dara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Zach did a great job coordinating the details with us for the wedding day and helping us figure out what we wanted in a wedding video. Chris was great to work with on our wedding day. He did a great job capturing footage from before the wedding, during the ceremony, pictures, and the reception. We love our highlight film and would recommend Toast Wedding Films to couples looking for a great videographer.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My friend used toast wedding films and he highlight film turned out great.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Toast Wedding Films did a wonderful job capturing so many beautiful moments at my daughter's wedding in September at Irongate Equestrian Center! We love the highlight film and we were so happy to be provided with all of the raw footage as well.

Profile Picture Deana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional, awesome to work with and even better quality of work! Really captured all the best moments of the day and would recommend!

Profile Picture Lys, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video captured the wedding beautifully! I loved how the vows were highlighted as well as the speeches that were made. This really showcased the love that the bride and groom have for one another and brings back fond memories of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 1 Review