85 Reviews for Toast Wedding Films

Client Revisions (3)
Traditional (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
85 Toast Wedding Films Reviews

We absolutely loved working with Toast Wedding Films. After watching a few of their videos, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our own wedding. Toast made everything about the process--from booking to payment to day-of planning--simple and fun. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had, and our wedding day video went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to Toast Wedding Films, we have an absolutely beautiful way to relive our wedding day again and again.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah and Daniel, 12/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Documentary, Digital Download, Client Revisions, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage
4.7

They did an excellent job and provided us with something we will be able to look back on for forever!

Profile Picture Allie, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films for your wedding day videographer. They were responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. During the events, they were non-invasive and did a great job capturing all of the important parts. The final film was beautiful. I only wanted a couple of edits and they made those changes quickly and with no questions asked.

Profile Picture Rachael, 10/28/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Toast Wedding Films was so great to work with! I originally didn't want a wedding video, but I'm so happy that we did! The film turned out so amazing and I couldn't be happier with it! At first I was skeptical that there was only one videographer - I kept wondering how the video would turn out - but I was so impressed! If anyone is on the fence about a wedding video, you will NOT regret it. I highly recommend Toast based on our experience!!

Profile Picture Kati, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Full Feature Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Storytelling, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We cannot thank Toast Wedding Films enough. Y’all were great from day 1! Zach was so helpful during the process and made things easy! Ched and his wife were lovely to work with. They really went above and beyond anything we could’ve ever asked for. Such a perfect group to work with and we will be absolutely recommending them anytime we can!! Thanks again guys!! -Blair & Justin

Profile Picture Blair, 10/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

It was great being able to speak with him. He listened intently to my thoughts for the day. I can't wait to work with him on the day!

Profile Picture Abby, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Storytelling, Traditional, Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Highlight Video, Raw Footage

Zach and Chris were both great to work with! Zach helped us a lot in the early planning stages, figuring out which package would be best for us and was very flexible with our budget. He was very easy to contact and responded quickly to our questions. Chris did an excellent job on the day of the wedding and worked well with our photographers. We LOVED our highlight film, it was perfect! I loved that they also included all of the raw footage. I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films!

Profile Picture Dara, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Zach did a great job coordinating the details with us for the wedding day and helping us figure out what we wanted in a wedding video. Chris was great to work with on our wedding day. He did a great job capturing footage from before the wedding, during the ceremony, pictures, and the reception. We love our highlight film and would recommend Toast Wedding Films to couples looking for a great videographer.

Profile Picture Robert, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My friend used toast wedding films and he highlight film turned out great.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Toast Wedding Films did a wonderful job capturing so many beautiful moments at my daughter's wedding in September at Irongate Equestrian Center! We love the highlight film and we were so happy to be provided with all of the raw footage as well.

Profile Picture Deana, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Very professional, awesome to work with and even better quality of work! Really captured all the best moments of the day and would recommend!

Profile Picture Lys, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The video captured the wedding beautifully! I loved how the vows were highlighted as well as the speeches that were made. This really showcased the love that the bride and groom have for one another and brings back fond memories of their wedding day.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Toast Wedding Films did an awesome job with our wedding film this past fall. We ended up going with the middle package (about 8 hours of film and a 6 minute highlight video) and it was perfect for our big day. They were very professional and worked very well with our photographer. I would highly recommend them to any bride or groom.

Profile Picture Emily, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Zach was easy to work with throughout the whole process from initial meeting to reviewing the footage after the wedding. Daniel was our wedding videographer. He arrived on time, was friendly and was able to capture all the big moments of our day. The wedding video was excellent and he was willing to do minor modifications. The footage from the entire day was given to us hassle free and split up into manageable chunks for ease of use.

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Digital Download

There are no words beautiful enough to describe how amazing Toast Wedding Films is! This dynamic duo of Zach and Jason are phenomenal! They made a memento from our big day and it is beyond priceless. They have a natural ability to capture the beauty of each moment from your big day and turn it into a brilliant piece of art. They are such a blessing to work with and are the most kind, knowledgeable, professional and talented team we've worked with! Their ability to take ideas and turn them into reality is priceless and our wedding video is something I will cherish forever! If you are looking for a videographer, look no further! This team will go above your dreams and deliver the most amazing collection of memories from your big day! THANK YOU TOAST WEDDING FILMS for creating such a perfect presentation of our day!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 9/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Zach and Sam were amazing to work with! They listened to all the details I requested and have been incredibly patient with all that I've asked. This was definitely a wedding must!! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Bingbing, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional

My husband and I were very satisfied with our video. We decided last minute that we would like to have someone video our wedding. I contacted Toast Wedding Films and they had availability. Zach was prompt, was able to get some amazing footage, and did a great job. We love it!

Profile Picture Olivia, 8/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Short Form

My husband and I went back and forth about whether or not we wanted to hire a wedding videographer. If you're in the same boat as we were, DO IT! Looking back, it was the BEST decision we made. From beginning to end, the Toast team worked with us to perfectly capture our day. Our videographer was professional, laid back, accommodating, and flexible. The final video was beyond our expectations and captured our personalities perfectly, showing both the sentimental side and crazy/fun side of our wedding day. We'll truly treasure it for a lifetime. I can't say enough great things about Toast Wedding Films and look forward to being able to relive our wedding day for years to come.

Profile Picture Courtney, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I cannot say enough good things about Toast Wedding Films. Finding a videographer for my wedding was one of the most stressful parts of planning the wedding, because the video was so important to me! I was beyond happy with Toast from the first call until the end. They were super professional, quick to respond and honestly a lot of fun to work with. They worked flawlessly with my photographer, and just brought a great vibe to the wedding festivities.

Profile Picture Haley, 7/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We highly recommend the Toast team! In addition to being professional throughout the whole process and delivering our video assets on time, they were very accommodating with our many requests and ideas. Affordable and awesome to work with...we're more than happy with our two videos they filmed, edited, and produced!

Profile Picture Brad, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

The team produce exactly what we asked for! We were so pleased with our video and will cherish it forever!

Profile Picture Malika, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I spent a lot of time and research looking for a videographer. I am so happy I did! Toast Wedding Film did an amazing job. I could not have asked for anyone better to work with. They made sure that we were satisfied with our video and went above and beyond to make it perfect. Everyone that I have showed my video to said it was the best they have seen. I would recommend Toast Wedding Film for anyone's event or wedding! We are so lucky to have a video that we have already watched hundreds of times and will treasure for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Brittney, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Toast was wonderful to work with! They were quick to respond to all questions/emails and were extremely accommodating and professional. They gave us the opportunity to make several rounds of edits to ensure that we were happy with the final product. Our video is absolutely beautiful and perfectly captures everything I envisioned. We can’t thank them enough for all of their hard work. Our wedding video will always be the best reminder of the most special day! Do yourself a favor and hire Toast – you won’t be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We are so happy with our decision to hire Toast Wedding Films to capture our special day! Our videographer was very professional and creative. Our photographers told us that they really enjoyed working with him, and so did we! The editor was responsive and willing to make the small changes we requested. We absolutely love our wedding video and will be recommending Toast Wedding Films to all of our friends!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/24/17, 1 Review

Zach & Jeremiah were easy to work with & the final product was great

Profile Picture Lindsey, 6/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Highlight Video