Toast Wedding Films Reviews

1 User photo

Toast Wedding Films 1

Chelsea Tabeling · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Quality

We are so thankful we chose Toast Wedding Films to capture our big day. They made the day easy and knew exactly what was important to us to have on film. They were easy to work with and always open to any questions we had. We feel truly blessed to have had them film our special day!

Sent on 04/11/2019

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

We are so glad you love your wedding films! We love making sure that the wedding day, and video, flow as smoothly as possible :) Thanks for being such a great client!
  • Baylee

Baylee Neff · Married on 10/06/2018

Baylee and Brock

Toast Weddings was extremely easy to work with! Our videographer was so much fun and made everyone feel comfortable! I would recommend them a million times over! Our video is absolutely amazing!

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Toast Wedding Films 2

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks for the great review! We loved getting to be a part of your big day and are so glad you love your video!

Brock Neff · Married on 10/06/2018

Excellent Experience!

They were a lot of fun to work with! We had a few small edits that we wanted to have changed on our videos and they were able to change them in a timely manner and with great professionalism! We could not be more pleased with how our videos turned out! We hope they had as much fun making the video as it was to watch the finished product! Amazing!

Sent on 03/08/2019

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Hi Brock, we are so glad you love your videos! We all worked together well through the edit to make sure you guys were 100% blown away with the finished video. Thanks for the great review!

Kayla Pasquariello · Married on 09/23/2018

Toast Wedding Films

Toast did an incredible job! They were so professional and timely with our video. But aside from that they were so kind and great to work with! They really let you have a say in your own video and want you to be genuinely happy with it! We cannot be more thankful!! We loved them! Oh

Sent on 01/25/2019

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! Your video turned out so well and we loved working on it. :) Thanks for choosing us to capture your special day!

Jorge S · Married on 09/15/2018

Toast wedding films - perfect!

The Toast crew from Richmond, Virginia did the most amazing job in capturing our wedding day. From the moment they stepped in to the venue they made us feel extremley comfortable and we didn't feel like they were hovering on us with their cameras. They respected our space and while looking back at the footage they captured every significant moment that I could think of. They were also super easy to work with during the revision and edit of our 6 minute film which ended up being everything my wife and I wanted. I cannot reccomend Toast Wedding films enough

Sent on 02/22/2019

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks for the great review! You and Stephanie were great to work with and we loved getting to capture your wedding! Hope married life is treating you well!

rebecca · Married on 08/03/2018

Talented and professional

My wedding film turned out perfect! I chose the option where you get a “social media teaser”, an edited film, and a raw footage film. So much bang for your buck. Not only are they extremely affordable but their work exceeded my expectations. I appreciate all their hard work put into making my film so special. It is also nice to get the raw footage because being the bride there’s little parts you miss while waiting to walk down the isle, such as my grandmothers being escorted. Nice footage to have. Julianna organizing everything was a breeze to work with and Chrystal the videographer was so talented and such a calming presence - which was nice to have on site on such a big day!! 10/10 would highly recommend!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Rebecca! You and Benjamin were great to work with and we loved getting to be a part of your wedding day. Thanks for choosing Toast! :)

Anh Thu · Married on 07/28/2018

Toast Wedding Films is an amazing group of people to work with! We are so glad we chose them for our special day. My husband and I had a blast working together with Chris and Eric. They made everything SO fun! Chris and Eric took their time to get to know exactly what we wanted to be filmed during our tea ceremony and our American wedding ceremony. They were easy going and always were so smiley! We are so glad they were there. They truly went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was captured just as we wanted it to be!! Thank you Toast Wedding Films for the best time! We can't wait to see the final product!

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Aw, you guys are so sweet! We are so glad you love your video. We loved getting to work with you and create something amazing you can cherish forever. :)
  • O

Oscar · Married on 07/28/2018

My wife and I are so happy we chose Toast Wedding Films to be a part of our big day! We had a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony in the morning and a Western ceremony in the evening. They were there through everything and I am so pleased with Chris and Eric. They were fun and they went with the flow. Toast Wedding Films went above and beyond our expectations. We look forward to seeing everything come together in the final video!

Thuy · Married on 07/28/2018

My daughter and son-in-law decided to choose Toast Wedding Films on their wedding day. We were hesitant on having a videographer, but it was SO worth it! I was so happy to see my daughter and son-in-law always smiling with Chris and Eric! They had a great time and so did we. We highly recommend everyone to consider working with Toast Wedding Films because they will make sure you have it all on camera! They are definitely the best!

Hung · Married on 07/28/2018

Toast Wedding Films did an excellent job of having Chris and Eric film my daughter's wedding day. These two gentlemen were friendly, kind, and attentive to our culture. We had a tea ceremony in the morning and they blended right in! We are so grateful for their hard work this past weekend and cannot wait to see the film. Thank you in advance, Toast Wedding Films, Chris, and Eric!

• Jun · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! Toast Wedding Films was great to work with! My daughter in law and son had a great time with Zach, Chris, and Eric. Zach was in charge of communication and planning the entire process for the wedding day. He was quick to respond to any of our questions and worries. Chris and Eric were so flexible with the wedding day. I helped to plan the tea ceremony and I am confident that they captured all of the right moments. We are very excited to see the final product. Thank you, Chris and Eric.

• Sarah

Sarah Leao · Married on 07/14/2018

One of the best gifts you can give yourselves on your wedding day!

We love our wedding video! Initially we had decided to not have a videographer at our wedding, but a few months later in the planning process changed our minds.... and now almost 6 months out from the big day, we couldn't be happier that we did! Toast Wedding Films was extremely easy to work with. They were always prompt with their responses to any questions and put us at ease... Our videographer the day of was outstanding, the editing process was smooth and we could not be happier with our final product. We will look back frequently not only on the short film, but also on the full day footage! It is such a great way to remember one of the most important days of our lives!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Aubrey · Married on 06/30/2018

If you need a wedding videographer, please consider Toast Wedding Films! They did such an AMAZING job capturing our best day ever!! They always answered my questions promptly and were very kind during wedding planning. The day of our wedding, our videographer was punctual, professional, respectful, and flexible. He did such a beautiful job catching each moment! I am still in awe of how remarkable our wedding video is and have received so many compliments! You will not be disappointed for choosing Toast Wedding Films.

Sent on 10/08/2018

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Toast wedding did an amazing job on our wedding video!! They were great to work with, great with communication and made sure we got exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend :)

Sent on 08/01/2018

Danyelle · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Toast. Our videographer was extremely professional and capture priceless moments throughout our day!!! We had a small destination wedding so it’s been so great to show friends and family who weren’t at our wedding. We’ve watched our video may many times and it still brings us to tears. This is the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly highly recommended!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Munir · Married on 04/15/2018

They crushed it! Amazing job capturing our wedding ceremony (Orthodox crowning, which was complex) and the reception! Samuel was our videographer and was extremely punctual and professional. They got great video and extremely professional audio (which is key!). Would definitely recommend them for wedding video.

Sent on 05/18/2018

Sarah and Daniel · Married on 12/16/2017

We absolutely loved working with Toast Wedding Films. After watching a few of their videos, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our own wedding. Toast made everything about the process--from booking to payment to day-of planning--simple and fun. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had, and our wedding day video went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to Toast Wedding Films, we have an absolutely beautiful way to relive our wedding day again and again.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much! It was tons of fun working with you and I'm glad we were able to create a film you'll enjoy for years to come.

Christine · Married on 12/16/2017

Toast was absolutely incredible to work with. From the get go, Zach was responsive to communication leading all the way up to the day of the wedding. Chris, the videographer, did a fantastic job capturing shots and you could barely even notice he was there. The final product was delivered on time and was more than we ever expected. I have watched our short film repeatedly for days! Absolutely use Toast for your wedding videography - you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 04/28/2018

Maggie · Married on 11/25/2017

After originally not planning on hiring a videographer for our wedding, I think changing our minds was one of the best decisions we made. Toast did an absolutely incredible job filming our wedding on November 25, 2017 at the Sycamore at Mallow Run. I wanted both a short highlight film and also a longer, uncut version of things like the ceremony and speeches, and Toast delivered a beautiful product on both fronts. Would highly recommend, you won't regret!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films for your wedding day videographer. They were responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. During the events, they were non-invasive and did a great job capturing all of the important parts. The final film was beautiful. I only wanted a couple of edits and they made those changes quickly and with no questions asked.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Kati · Married on 10/21/2017

Toast Wedding Films was so great to work with! I originally didn't want a wedding video, but I'm so happy that we did! The film turned out so amazing and I couldn't be happier with it! At first I was skeptical that there was only one videographer - I kept wondering how the video would turn out - but I was so impressed! If anyone is on the fence about a wedding video, you will NOT regret it. I highly recommend Toast based on our experience!!

Sent on 12/17/2017

Blair · Married on 10/20/2017

We cannot thank Toast Wedding Films enough. Y’all were great from day 1! Zach was so helpful during the process and made things easy! Ched and his wife were lovely to work with. They really went above and beyond anything we could’ve ever asked for. Such a perfect group to work with and we will be absolutely recommending them anytime we can!! Thanks again guys!! -Blair & Justin

Sent on 11/18/2017

Abby · Married on 10/14/2017

It was great being able to speak with him. He listened intently to my thoughts for the day. I can't wait to work with him on the day!

Sent on 08/04/2017

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

A wedding film was one of those things I splurged on for my wedding day and I'm so glad I did! With Toast Films, I received a full-day video, which helps because you plan the whole day, but only get to see one aspect. Also, our highlight video is INCREDIBLE! I was worried it'd be too cheesy and not show our true, weird selves, but it's absolutely perfect and something we will cherish the rest of our lives! Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/31/2018