Toast Wedding Films Reviews

110 | Indianapolis, IN

110 Reviews for Toast Wedding Films

110 Toast Wedding Films Reviews

Anh Thu · Married on 07/28/2018

Toast Wedding Films is an amazing group of people to work with! We are so glad we chose them for our special day. My husband and I had a blast working together with Chris and Eric. They made everything SO fun! Chris and Eric took their time to get to know exactly what we wanted to be filmed during our tea ceremony and our American wedding ceremony. They were easy going and always were so smiley! We are so glad they were there. They truly went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding day was captured just as we wanted it to be!! Thank you Toast Wedding Films for the best time! We can't wait to see the final product!

• O

Oscar · Married on 07/28/2018

My wife and I are so happy we chose Toast Wedding Films to be a part of our big day! We had a Vietnamese Tea Ceremony in the morning and a Western ceremony in the evening. They were there through everything and I am so pleased with Chris and Eric. They were fun and they went with the flow. Toast Wedding Films went above and beyond our expectations. We look forward to seeing everything come together in the final video!

Thuy · Married on 07/28/2018

My daughter and son-in-law decided to choose Toast Wedding Films on their wedding day. We were hesitant on having a videographer, but it was SO worth it! I was so happy to see my daughter and son-in-law always smiling with Chris and Eric! They had a great time and so did we. We highly recommend everyone to consider working with Toast Wedding Films because they will make sure you have it all on camera! They are definitely the best!

Hung · Married on 07/28/2018

Toast Wedding Films did an excellent job of having Chris and Eric film my daughter's wedding day. These two gentlemen were friendly, kind, and attentive to our culture. We had a tea ceremony in the morning and they blended right in! We are so grateful for their hard work this past weekend and cannot wait to see the film. Thank you in advance, Toast Wedding Films, Chris, and Eric!

• Jun · Married on 07/28/2018

Wow! Toast Wedding Films was great to work with! My daughter in law and son had a great time with Zach, Chris, and Eric. Zach was in charge of communication and planning the entire process for the wedding day. He was quick to respond to any of our questions and worries. Chris and Eric were so flexible with the wedding day. I helped to plan the tea ceremony and I am confident that they captured all of the right moments. We are very excited to see the final product. Thank you, Chris and Eric.

Aubrey · Married on 06/30/2018

If you need a wedding videographer, please consider Toast Wedding Films! They did such an AMAZING job capturing our best day ever!! They always answered my questions promptly and were very kind during wedding planning. The day of our wedding, our videographer was punctual, professional, respectful, and flexible. He did such a beautiful job catching each moment! I am still in awe of how remarkable our wedding video is and have received so many compliments! You will not be disappointed for choosing Toast Wedding Films.

Leslie · Married on 05/05/2018

Toast wedding did an amazing job on our wedding video!! They were great to work with, great with communication and made sure we got exactly what we wanted! Would definitely recommend :)

Danyelle · Married on 04/21/2018

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with our experience with Toast. Our videographer was extremely professional and capture priceless moments throughout our day!!! We had a small destination wedding so it’s been so great to show friends and family who weren’t at our wedding. We’ve watched our video may many times and it still brings us to tears. This is the best money we spent on our wedding. Highly highly recommended!!!!!

Munir · Married on 04/15/2018

They crushed it! Amazing job capturing our wedding ceremony (Orthodox crowning, which was complex) and the reception! Samuel was our videographer and was extremely punctual and professional. They got great video and extremely professional audio (which is key!). Would definitely recommend them for wedding video.

Sarah and Daniel · Married on 12/16/2017

We absolutely loved working with Toast Wedding Films. After watching a few of their videos, we knew immediately that we wanted to book them for our own wedding. Toast made everything about the process--from booking to payment to day-of planning--simple and fun. They were always available for any questions or concerns we had, and our wedding day video went above and beyond our expectations. Thanks to Toast Wedding Films, we have an absolutely beautiful way to relive our wedding day again and again.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thank you so much! It was tons of fun working with you and I'm glad we were able to create a film you'll enjoy for years to come.

Christine · Married on 12/16/2017

Toast was absolutely incredible to work with. From the get go, Zach was responsive to communication leading all the way up to the day of the wedding. Chris, the videographer, did a fantastic job capturing shots and you could barely even notice he was there. The final product was delivered on time and was more than we ever expected. I have watched our short film repeatedly for days! Absolutely use Toast for your wedding videography - you won’t be disappointed.

Maggie · Married on 11/25/2017

After originally not planning on hiring a videographer for our wedding, I think changing our minds was one of the best decisions we made. Toast did an absolutely incredible job filming our wedding on November 25, 2017 at the Sycamore at Mallow Run. I wanted both a short highlight film and also a longer, uncut version of things like the ceremony and speeches, and Toast delivered a beautiful product on both fronts. Would highly recommend, you won't regret!

Rachael · Married on 10/28/2017

I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films for your wedding day videographer. They were responsive and easy to work with throughout the planning process. During the events, they were non-invasive and did a great job capturing all of the important parts. The final film was beautiful. I only wanted a couple of edits and they made those changes quickly and with no questions asked.

Kati · Married on 10/21/2017

Toast Wedding Films was so great to work with! I originally didn't want a wedding video, but I'm so happy that we did! The film turned out so amazing and I couldn't be happier with it! At first I was skeptical that there was only one videographer - I kept wondering how the video would turn out - but I was so impressed! If anyone is on the fence about a wedding video, you will NOT regret it. I highly recommend Toast based on our experience!!

Blair · Married on 10/20/2017

We cannot thank Toast Wedding Films enough. Y’all were great from day 1! Zach was so helpful during the process and made things easy! Ched and his wife were lovely to work with. They really went above and beyond anything we could’ve ever asked for. Such a perfect group to work with and we will be absolutely recommending them anytime we can!! Thanks again guys!! -Blair & Justin

Abby · Married on 10/14/2017

It was great being able to speak with him. He listened intently to my thoughts for the day. I can't wait to work with him on the day!

Kristin · Married on 10/14/2017

A wedding film was one of those things I splurged on for my wedding day and I'm so glad I did! With Toast Films, I received a full-day video, which helps because you plan the whole day, but only get to see one aspect. Also, our highlight video is INCREDIBLE! I was worried it'd be too cheesy and not show our true, weird selves, but it's absolutely perfect and something we will cherish the rest of our lives! Highly recommend!

Michael · Married on 10/14/2017

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed working with Toast and our videographer for our wedding. The captured the best memories.

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Michael! I really appreciate the kind words! Would you be willing to also copy and paste your review to our page on The Knot? https://www.theknot.com/review-wedding-vendors/toast-wedding-films-indianapolis-in-888618 Thanks!

Pam · Married on 10/14/2017

My daughter and son-in-law received a beautiful video capturing the beautiful day and special moments during their wedding day.

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Pam! I really appreciate the kind words! Would you be willing to also copy and paste your review to our page on The Knot? https://www.theknot.com/review-wedding-vendors/toast-wedding-films-indianapolis-in-888618 Thanks!

Alyssa · Married on 10/14/2017

I loved watching my sister and brother-in-laws wedding video. The videographer did an amazing job!

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Alyssa! I really appreciate the kind words! Would you be willing to also copy and paste your review to our page on The Knot? https://www.theknot.com/review-wedding-vendors/toast-wedding-films-indianapolis-in-888618 Thanks!

Kaitlin · Married on 10/14/2017

I was one of the bridesmaid's in my best friend, Abby's wedding! The videographer really captured all the amazing and beautiful details of Abby's special day.

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Kaitlin! I really appreciate the kind words! Would you be willing to also copy and paste your review to our page on The Knot? https://www.theknot.com/review-wedding-vendors/toast-wedding-films-indianapolis-in-888618 Thanks!

Jenifer · Married on 10/14/2017

My brother's wedding was so beautiful and the short video we got to watch after the wedding was so beautiful. Toast did a great job!

Toast Wedding Films's reply:

Thanks so much Jenifer! I really appreciate the kind words! Would you be willing to also copy and paste your review to our page on The Knot? https://www.theknot.com/review-wedding-vendors/toast-wedding-films-indianapolis-in-888618 Thanks!

Dara · Married on 09/30/2017

Zach and Chris were both great to work with! Zach helped us a lot in the early planning stages, figuring out which package would be best for us and was very flexible with our budget. He was very easy to contact and responded quickly to our questions. Chris did an excellent job on the day of the wedding and worked well with our photographers. We LOVED our highlight film, it was perfect! I loved that they also included all of the raw footage. I highly recommend Toast Wedding Films!

Robert · Married on 09/30/2017

Zach did a great job coordinating the details with us for the wedding day and helping us figure out what we wanted in a wedding video. Chris was great to work with on our wedding day. He did a great job capturing footage from before the wedding, during the ceremony, pictures, and the reception. We love our highlight film and would recommend Toast Wedding Films to couples looking for a great videographer.

Deana · Married on 09/30/2017

Toast Wedding Films did a wonderful job capturing so many beautiful moments at my daughter's wedding in September at Irongate Equestrian Center! We love the highlight film and we were so happy to be provided with all of the raw footage as well.