Toast Entertainment Reviews

371 | Austin, TX

371 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

Suzanne · Married on 03/16/2018

Everything about this vendor was FABULOUS!! Walter and Liz were the perfect duo. The whole process from the initial booking with Toast Entertainment, to submitting the timeline/songs, etc, was so easy. Walter called a few weeks before and we went over the entire ceremony and reception expectations. Everything was just as I had imagined. The music was great, the photobooth was a huge, fun success, and we were thrilled with everything. I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Suzanne & Chris Moore

Sent on 03/24/2018

Colleen · Married on 02/24/2018

I cannot recommend toast and Daniel enough. I have to say during the wedding planning finding a videographer took a bit of a backseat. I saw how good the reviews were with Toast, so I decided to go with them. I could not have imagined how amazing our video would be. First of all, I barely noticed Daniel was there, however he got amazing shots and truly captured the essence of our wedding without taking away from it. I gave him a bit of instruction a couple days before the wedding and he ran with it and made everything more perfect than I could have thought possible. Also, they are significantly cheaper than their competitors. I got a few other quotes and some were more than five times what Toast charges, for a smaller package, and not as great quality of a video. Looking back I wish I used more of Toast's services, because I can only imagine how stellar they would be. Thank you so much for capturing our day!

Sent on 04/20/2018

Mackswell · Married on 02/17/2018

We used Toast for our wedding in Waxahatchie on Feb 17. Garrick was the best vendor I worked with during the planning process. The setup and sound worked perfectly. Played all of our "must plays", and even was able to mix in spot requests. Very professional, and did a great job of keeping the party going without performance or gimmicks.

Sent on 03/02/2018

Trevlyn · Married on 02/03/2018

We used Toast for our DJ on our wedding February 3, 2018 at South Congress Hotel. From the beginning, working with Toast was breeze. They were very responsive during the estimate/quote phase. After that, the user portal made everything really easy for my then-fiancee and I to pick the playlist. About two weeks in advance, DJ John Rust reached out and worked directly with my wedding coordinator on all the details. They took care of everything, and the music that night was great. My wedding coordinator was very complimentary, saying John was "awesome and so helpful!" Thank you so much to Toast Entertainment!

Sent on 02/08/2018
  • christina

christina · Married on 01/22/2018

Toast was an amazing company to work with! They were responsive and always helpful for just about every question that we asked throughout the wedding planning process. We got to work with Aaron Miller as our DJ and he was just awesome! We're not big party people so we wanted a more relaxed wedding reception and Aaron really delivered when it came to making a great playlist! During our wedding things ran ahead of schedule...by a lot more time then we were expecting and Aaron was soooo soo soo flexible with the changes we had to make in the moment and we cannot express how thankful of him we are for that. :) We bundled the DJ and Photography package and we worked with Aleisha Wall and we loved working with her as well! She gave great direction (that was really needed cause we are terrible at figuring out how to pose for photos) and the photos we received were amazing. By the end of the wedding day, our smiles were seriously fatiguing but Aleisha and her assistant were able to keep us laughing in order to help keep our smiles a bit more genuine. I loved working with both photographers and our lovely DJ and have started recommending them to others because the experience we had was amazing! Like I said, I cannot express how thankful we are for them working with us and being so flexible, this is really an awesome company. :D

Sent on 02/24/2018

Lauryn · Married on 01/14/2018

I can't even begin to express my love for this company and the DJ John "Rusty" . He was the best thing to happen to our wedding and so lucky that he chose to work it. I didn't provide him any specific type of music to play during the wedding and left it up to him to choose, and boy did he play everything I wanted and more. Guest were on the dance floor the entire night. Couldn't have asked for a better DJ!

Sent on 01/25/2018

Stacy · Married on 12/31/2017

Toast Entertainment was beyond fantastic! Our DJ, Rust, was simply the best! Not only was the music selection amazing, he went out of his way to check in with us to make sure we had everything we needed/wanted. We also had the photo booth, which was a big hit! On top of everything, they were super affordable! If we ever need DJ services again, we will definitely be using Toast and I will recommend them to anyone I know looking for entertainment services!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Avry · Married on 12/31/2017

Both of the services I received from Toast were beyond what I could have asked for! Vance was extremely professional, helpful, and an amazing job DJ’ing the wedding. He made sure everything was exactly to my liking! Harper and Steve also went out of their ways to make sure I received all of the shots I wanted pictures of. They even stayed later than scheduled to make up for what they considered an issue. I would recommend this company to any and every person planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/18/2018
  • Jessica M

Jessica · Married on 12/16/2017

Vance was the DJ for our wedding and he was AMAZING! The whole process was effortless from start to finish, and he helped us tremendously with not only ironing out our timeline along but also incorporating special moments that were unique to “us”! We HIGHLY recommend Toast Entertainment for any of your special events!!!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2017

Toast did our Music and Day-Off Coordination, and we cannot be more thankful for having Vance and Liz at our wedding. They made our night and helped create memories we will cherish for a lifetime. You won't find a better company than Toast!

Sent on 12/26/2017

Liz · Married on 12/01/2017

We hired Toast Entertainment to provide DJ services for our recent wedding and could not have been more pleased with the job they did. Our DJ was Ang, and she was not only great at reading the crowd for music selection, but was great at keeping the transitions from first dance to dinner to cake cutting very smooth. I loved the online planning tool which made it super simple to pick songs, layout timelines, etc. I would absolutely use them again and highly recommend checking them out if you’re looking for an affordable but super professional DJ for your wedding.

Sent on 12/12/2017
  • I

Isaac · Married on 11/19/2017

The DJ was fantastic and was responsive when we needed a slower song and everyone thoroughly enjoyed the dancing and the music. The wedding coordinator kept everything moving along quite smoothly and we never felt like we didn't know what was going on. All in all I would highly recommend their services to anyone getting married as everything went perfectly. We had many people say it was the best wedding they had been to and without the great experience with the reception that would not have been possible.

Sent on 11/29/2017

Meghan · Married on 11/18/2017

Toast entertainment provided us with an awesome DJ (Jesse) who kept the dance floor busy, two amazing and thoughtful photographers (Jon and Sydney), an upbeat bartender (Melissa), and a photo booth with sweet Victoria making sure everyone got their prints! They were super flexible with even last minute changes and worked independently so well that I didn't even know they had arrived and set up! They were a major role in our perfect wedding and reception! I will recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 11/22/2017
  • Kiley

Kiley · Married on 11/18/2017

We hired Toast Entertainment for our wedding in New Orleans, and we're so glad we did! I was nervous to plan the wedding long distance, but Toast made everything so easy with their online portal. We could make payments and add songs to our playlist. We also loved our DJ the day of. He played a great mix of the songs we liked, and music to keep the party going. People were still dancing when the lights came up! Would definitely recommend working with Toast.

Sent on 04/24/2018

Madi · Married on 11/11/2017

We used Toast for our photography and DJ. We absolutely LOVED them! They were super easy to work with! Had an advance call with the DJ where we talked about what we wanted for the wedding and he totally delivered! Our photographers were wonderful, took amazing photos and provided them to us way sooner than we had expected! I would absolutely recommend them!!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Bridgette · Married on 11/10/2017

Toast was amazing! We used them for our DJ and photographer and both were outstanding!

Our DJ was John Rust and he was the best! He was extremely nice and very flexible with last minute changes. He made sure that he pronounced everyone's name correctly and was very friendly to everyone there. He did a great job of playing everything we had wanted while mixing in some stuff of his own that matched the vibe!

Our photographer was Misty and she was amazing too! She was very laid back but had enough authority to get everyone listening and where they needed to be. She was very quick but made sure to get any shots that we wanted. She was great with the guests and an overall joy to have around! On top of that she gave my husband and me some excellent suggestions for things to do on our honeymoon.

I would recommend Toast Entertainment to everyone! They were professional, quick to answer any questions or make any changes, their website is very user friendly and makes everything a lot easier.

Sent on 11/20/2017

Sophie · Married on 11/05/2017

ToastEnt could not have been a better fit for our wedding. We had a DIY wedding but really wanted to splurge on a DJ and a Photo Booth to keep the reception interesting and entertaining for our guests - and we could NOT be more pleased! I am so grateful we found Toast; Walter is PHENOMENALLY responsive and any time I have reached out, I have not waited more than a few HOURS to receive a response...even on the weekends!

Rust, our DJ, was SO much fun! He was having the time of his life with us on stage singing and dancing but was still extremely attentive and kept us on schedule.

My only regret is that we did not have a larger budget so we could not book them as our vendor for EVERYTHING! Seriously, if you want a responsive and professional team, these are the people to work with!

I cannot wait for them to send us all the photos from the photo booth! We will definitely be booking them again for any future party needs!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Amy · Married on 11/04/2017

We found Toast Entertainment on The Knot and emailed with the manager first and could tell this company is very organized and responded right back to us answering all our questions. We met with Chase for our initial visit and could tell right away he would do a great job. We were right because he did an amazing job! He called us a few days before our wedding to go over everything and make sure he did everything we wanted. Our guests even were asking us where we found our dj. He did great with announcing and the dance floor was never empty and got everyone hyped. Would 100% recommend Toast Entertainment and especially Chase. Thank you for making our Wedding day amazing.

Sent on 11/05/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/03/2017

I thought the whole process of planning and choosing your music was very simple and a fun project for my fiance and I to do together. Garrick was wonderful at arriving early and getting everything set up. Ceremony music was faded wonderfully and played exactly how we asked. He was extremely quick at responding to emails and answering questions and was so professional. Looking back we probably would have added more music to the Don't Play list. We just added a few and then filled up our Must Play list and our Play if Time list thinking that that would fill up the night but there was still music played that was totally not our style, but not to worry because we just gave Garrick the nod and he moved on. We figured he was doing his job and seeing what music people reacted to and worked on getting people out on the dance floor. We were just more concerned about what we like to hear and dance to, not so much everyone else. But I would definitely recommend Toast Entertainment and Garrick!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Jennifer · Married on 11/03/2017

Jesse was amazing. He kept things moving, was an adept MC, and was completely available if we had questions. He played the music we requested for the pre-ceremony and ceremony and kept people on the dance floor despite it being extremely humid (we were in the courtyard of the McNay Art Museum). Toast was a pleasure to work with and the entire process was painless and easy to navigate.

Sent on 11/08/2017

Dan · Married on 10/29/2017

Hunter was perfect for our wedding. Our photographer told us how nice it was to be at a wedding where it wasn't just the same songs from every single wedding being played. He managed the Hora (a Jewish chair-dancing ritual) perfectly, including rounding up the strong-looking folks to keep us safely in the air -- and then capitalized on everybody being on the dance floor afterward to roll straight into other dancing. :) At one quiet point when there weren't many people dancing, he spotted my aunt alone on the dance floor and accompanied her for a dance. Our hearts melted! :) He read the room well and kept the party going without taking the limelight for himself. He also managed the little details very well too, like releasing the tables for the buffet, moving people from one room to another for the cocktail hour, etc.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Sheryl · Married on 10/29/2017

So, Garrick and Toast Entertainment were INCREDIBLE. Garrick was so responsive to all of my emails. I had learned to play my husbands and my song to walk down the aisle to- a fact my husband was unaware of. Garrick was amazing about letting me know how my recording sounded on his equipment, and was incredibly reassuring (I was nervous about playing it in front of everyone). And, he played it PERFECT day of, the timing of starting and stopping the song could not have been better. He did fantastic the entire day- he played music perfectly matched to our crowd. And, in addition, I had provided him with an INCREDIBLY tight timeline for the day, and he followed it to the letter. Our exit was planned for 10pm and he had us out at 10pm, without missing a single event between ceremony and exiting. The reception went flawlessly because of Garrick's wonderful time management. Toast also has fantastic resources for planning your day- you can do must play and do not play list, your timeline, as well as plan out the entire day and tell them the songs for every event-entrance, exit, cake cutting- you name it. AND, Garrick found this RIDICULOUS song that my husband and I love for our cake cutting and it was hilarious when it played and is something I will never forget. I highly, highly recommend toast entertainment for your wedding!

Sent on 11/18/2017

Stacey · Married on 10/22/2017

Holy hell is Ang amazing!!! She took my vision and ran with it thus making our wedding spectacular! I am still receiving compliments on the music, flow, and her emcee abilities. She got the entire reception dancing! Thank you so much Ang, you made our day so good, so good, SO GOOD!!!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Melanie · Married on 10/14/2017

We hired Toast entertainment for several services for our wedding last month and we couldn’t have been happier with how everything turned out! Aaron Ward was an amazing DJ and listened to our specifications and requests and followed them implicitly. Nicole Ojeda was our wedding coordinator and was so patient with us and accommodating and truly gave us peace of mind that everything would be taken care of that night. We almost didn’t book the photo booth because it was an extra expense but we are so glad we had it. The instant pictures our guests were able to take home were the best and so much fun. Overall, thank you, Walter and Toast for helping to make our night so wonderful.

Sent on 11/25/2017

Sasha · Married on 09/30/2017

The whole team at Toast Entertainment was wonderful. From booking, to any questions I had along the way, Walter was quick to respond. The week of, our DJ Vance called and we had a nice walk through going over our day beginning to end, with every detail covered. I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 10/25/2017