Toast Entertainment Reviews

371 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

• Lavonne

LaVonne · Married on 10/31/2019

Hired DJ and Videographer

Still waiting on the video but the DJ was awesome! Despite it being really cold out he kept the party going! Music blended well from one song to the next!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Kailey · Married on 10/12/2019

Definitely recommend

Loved this company!! I used the video and photobooth options from them. Our only thing was there was a miscommunication with the photobooth on the arrival time but everything was worked out and it was amazing!!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Kristian

Kristian Wold · Married on 10/05/2019

Toast was one of the best decisions we made concerning our wedding.

We had an October wedding this year, and Toast did an amazing job! We hired them for photography and DJ services, and both exceeded our expectations. Alyssa Johnson was our photographer, and was very friendly and easy to work with. She got shots of everything we hoped for, would recommend her services. Anthony Brinson was our DJ, and he really knew how to keep the dancing going! We received a lot of praise for him from our families, even this week my sister mentioned what an amazing job he did. Toast's customer service before the wedding was top notch as well! All in all, we could not recommend Toast Entertainment more!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Christie · Married on 10/04/2019

So Amazing!

I could not be more happy with choosing Toast Entertainment for our wedding DJ services. Communication was always prompt and the client portal made it very easy to plan. Hunter was our DJ and he was SO AWESOME! He kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Deciding on a DJ was very hard for me. There are so many out there, and the music is such an important part of making a party fun, but Hunter and Toast Entertainment did not disappoint so I definitely recommend them if you are still looking for a DJ!

Sent on 10/28/2019

Sumer Cooner · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommend!

I am very impressed with Toast Entertainment. They had professional service leading up to the wedding and helped make the night one to remember. The venue had to kick us off the dance floor at the end of the night.

Sent on 09/30/2019

ANAIS VARGAS · Married on 09/20/2019

Wedding DJ/Photobooth

Hiring Toast Entertainment was a great decision for me! I am Mexican and my husband is Guyanese, so getting the right music that kept everyone dancing was important. Our DJ, Daniel, nailed it!

They offer great prices. We were able to get a deal for 6 hours of music that included a photo booth! Also, filling out the informational worksheets is very easy using their online webpage. It is very structured!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Victoria

Victoria · Married on 09/14/2019

Amazing!

We chose Toast Ent for our DJ services and immediately, I was so happy about the up front costs with no hidden fees. During the wedding planning process, I began to learn that hidden costs were generally in EVERYTHING so this exception was definitely a plus!! Our DJ ended up being Mike Riley and he was PHENOMENAL! Very professional and communicative. He was unable to attend our rehearsal but he stayed in constant contact with me and we had numerous phone calls that completely put my worries at rest! He even went above and beyond to make sure he had certain cover songs that I had requested and our timeline flowed without a hiccup. His upbeat personality kept our guests on the dance floor the entire night and everybody loved him!!!! I would definitely recommend Toast for any event!!

Sent on 10/09/2019
  • Leslie

Leslie Grantham · Married on 08/24/2019

Life of the party

The services from Toast Entertainment were excellent. DJ Goree really helped create a fun and stress free environment. The website was easy to use and helped make it easy to submit our wedding day timeline and wedding songs. I highly recommend Toast Entertainment for your DJ needs.

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Penny

Penny Schmatjen · Married on 08/24/2019

Very happy

We did the photo/DJ bundle with toast. We were looking for an affordable option without sacrificing quality. We were so happy with both our DJ and photographer. We had a unexpected rain for about an hour and everyone adapted so quickly to needing to move or use alternative photo spots. We were very happy with this company and would definitely recommend them to friends.

Sent on 09/27/2019
  • Tabetha

Tabetha Obenhaus · Married on 08/11/2019

Was perfect!

Everything was perfect!!! We had a bundle package with toast for dj, photography, videography, and photo booth! Everyone was super professional and very responsive from the get go! We havent got back our pictures or vide, but I just know everything will be amazing! Thanks for doing a great job on our special day! Nick and I both definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Govan · Married on 08/11/2019

perfect soundtrack to a perfect wedding

I am so happy that I made the decision to hire Toast Entertainment for my wedding DJ! They really streamlined the process to make it easy to create a timeline and choose songs to play during different times of the day/evening. Jack was our DJ and he was amazing! One of our guests even came up to us during the reception and said that he wanted the playlist of the jazz music Jack was playing during dinner. Though I only went with the DJ package, Toast offers many other services as well. Their website lays out their prices in a very straightforward manner so you are not left wondering if you will get any surprise additional fees. If you want a professional and reliable DJ for your wedding or any other event, you must hire Toast Entertainment!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Shelby Berry · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome! So fun and upbeat!

We had the best time at our wedding, especially with a huge thanks to our awesome DJ Jayson from toast!! He really played a great variety of music and did exactly what I wanted and made sure we were satisfied with the music throughout the wedding! Toast entertainment and Jayson were both great and made everything so easy preparing for the wedding!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Denton · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional and knowledgeable

We used toast for our wedding photography and reception DJ and both were excellent professionals. They gave us an accurate quote in advance and adequate online planning tools. The music was great and the DJ also helped me run through the whole reception timeline and made sure it sounded right.

Sent on 08/13/2019

Taylor Moxley · Married on 08/09/2019

Must have vendor

Toast entertainment was by far the best decision we made in the entire wedding planning process! I could not recommend this company enough!! Our DJ, Melvyn, got so many compliments as he played the PERFECT songs for every moment. People told us that they had never seen so many people on the dance floor! And our videographer, Daniel, was SO AMAZING!! He went above and beyond on every aspect of our wedding video! We continue to get comments on how amazing our highlight video was AND our documentary is something that we will FOREVER cheerish! I cant thank Toast Entertainment enough for how special they made our wedding!

Sent on 12/30/2019
  • Kallie

Kallie Lerchbacker · Married on 07/26/2019

Hunter did an awesome job

Hunter was our DJ for our wedding and he checked in with me several times throughout the night to make sure he was playing the right music and to see if I needed anything. He was so flexible on our schedule as well and was able to move things around for us as they happened.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 07/25/2019

Best value for thorough service

The online forms (including must play and don't play lists) made the music perfect for our night! All that service was very affordable too!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Nxtlvlhouston

Nxtlvlhouston · Married on 07/21/2019

Bravo toast!

I had the pleasure of working with Walter this past weekend at a 2K Reserve wedding. He was so easy to communicate with and took any last minute directions with a smile. Everyone had a great time and he didn't miss a beat! It is so hard to find great DJ's that work well in a team environment and Walter was just that. Thank you TOAST ENTERTAINMENT!

Sent on 09/15/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hi Brandi, Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that everyone had such a good time at the wedding! We will be sure to let Walter know how much fun you had working with him. We look forward to working with you for future planning needs.
  • Sarah

Sarah Horvath · Married on 07/19/2019

One stop shop for the best

Toast Entertainment was super easy, super organized and the results were as good as all of the reviews. I booked with them early on and everything about their process was straight forward, fair, easy and seamless. Our coordinator had worked with them before as had the other vendors. The DJ we had, Hunter, was personable, showed up exactly when he said he would, was a great start to finish and I would hire him again. The music sound level was perfect for cocktail hour, dinner and then turned up for dancing. Hunter kept the party going and everyone had a great time. Toast is a class act and the level of organization they offer is a win win.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Bargoti · Married on 07/07/2019

Affordable and incredible videographer!

Last minute a few months before my wedding, my husband and I decided we wanted to hire a videographer. As medical students, we were following a tight budget and we were not sure if we could accommodate a videographer... until along came Toast Entertainment and the wonderful Daniel Ka. This affordable videography and entertainment services was such a blessing to find. I was familiar with Daniel after watching every wedding video that had ever been recorded at Canyonwood Ridge, many who were recorded by him. It was a seamless process to book Toast and the day of the wedding Daniel arrived early and was present during the entire event. He was around, but almost unnoticeable which I suppose is a good trait for a videographer. We really enjoyed his presence and would recommend his services to anyone looking for an awesome videographer!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

House on the Hill Wedding on July 6, 2019

We had Toast Entertainment DJ our July 6, 2019 wedding at House on the Hill in Austin, Texas. I can't give them enough praise. Ang was our DJ and was there right on time and had everything she needed to keep the party going all night. The concierge was super helpful, responsive, and friendly throughout my planning process and didn't make me feel uncomfortable asking about a hundred different questions. The dance floor was full all night and everyone loved the music!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Alyssa Potasznik · Married on 06/29/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough

We were not originally going to hire a day-of coordinator, just to save on cost. Thankfully my lovely bridesmaid understood the idiocy of that decision and offered to pay for one as our wedding gift.
    That decision, more than any other, made our wedding day a success.
    We hired Emily through Toast Entertainment and from the very first interaction we had, all the way through post-wedding questions, she was a consummate professional.
    My husband and I are very organized and detail-oriented and we were already feeling frustrated with the wedding process involving messaging 5 different people for each task. When Emily came on board she took it upon herself to arrange everything with all of our vendors and act as a buffer between all of the craziness and my husband and me.
    I was messaging her about a million different questions beforehand through email and text and every single one she responded to promptly and took care of. I did not have to repeat myself at all.
    The day of, she went above and beyond even her job description, ensuring that everything went smoothly and we could just enjoy ourselves and have fun.
    We also used Toast for our DJ. Hunter was our DJ and was the absolute best. He was very receptive to us and understood what we were looking for in the way of music (we have very particular tastes and wanted a very particular vibe for our wedding). He found every song we requested, including some hard-to-find ones, and went above and beyond to make sure things flowed smoothly- not just in the way of music, but with the traditions we had planned. In every communication with him before and during the wedding he had an awesomely upbeat attitude and was just a joy to work with. The music was a huge hit and people were tearing up the dance floor!
    We cannot recommend Toast Entertainment, and specifically Emily and Hunter, highly enough. I am so so grateful that we hired them.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lara

Lara Chapman · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding dj!

This was the best quote I found and was a little worried about how good they'd be because I didn't have a personal recommendation. I found them on knot.com, where they were highly rated. THEY. WERE. PHENOMENAL! Our DJ was Hunter H - if you go this way, definitely ask for him specifically. He was so attentive and read the vibe so well... always had the right music going and had almost as much fun as we did! You'll love their client portal, where you can access a huge database of music to create exactly the mood you want on your big day!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

DJ John was OUTSTANDING! Our wedding was in June in Austin, and many of our guests both during and after the reception came up to us to say how incredible he was. My partner and I had a lot of songs we wanted to hear during our cocktail hour and reception, including some that were fairly obscure, and DJ John knew exactly when to play them. His timing was impeccable, he announced everything without us even having to confer with him, and he was just so dang sweet! He checked in with both of us to ask if we needed anything throughout the night, and he made sure our friends and family giving speeches and toasts were prepared. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better DJ than John!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/21/2019

Toast was amazing!

We booked Toast's DJ services at the bridal expo and I'm so happy that we did. Looking for a DJ was a little overwhelming and we weren't sure exactly what to look for, but we found the best one. The music was fantastic. They played basically everything that we were hoping for and none of what we didn't want to hear. People were dancing all night and having a great time. The transitions were smooth and seamless and our DJ checked in with us multiple times before and after the wedding. We're so happy that we hired them.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Bazer · Married on 06/15/2019

Made our Wedding Reception so much fun!

We used the DJ and Photo booth package and it was exactly what we needed. We received responses in a timely manner, the attendant and DJ were very professional, timely and helpful. The backdrop and props were perfect and the photo booth was full all night. The service far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend using them for your next event!

Sent on 07/02/2019