Toast Entertainment Reviews

Toast Entertainment 7
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2019

Excellent and Professional

We had Jesse from Toast Entertainment DJ for us and he was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you for all your help Jesse! We really appreciate it and will definitely recommend Toast Entertainment.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Molly

Molly Kropp Lopez · Married on 06/08/2019

AMAZING!! Everything I Wanted!

Anthony was beyond amazing, I could not have asked for a better experience with him!! Be played music to keep every guest happy and on the dance floor! I am so happy I picked this company and got assigned him. It was worth every single dollar!! We had an outdoor wedding and they worked with us through the entire process. I think the unlimited package is the best deal around.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Toast Entertainment 8

Abigail Peavey · Married on 05/26/2019

DJ Mike was the best!

I didn't really know what to expect when using Toast- but I was so impressed by DJ Mike! He made our wedding run so smoothly as an MC and our guests loved the games and music he played during the reception. He called me during the week of the wedding to go over all of the last minute details and was a true pro in role and made me feel so at ease that he would be the best, and he was!
    I booked the package that included uplighting and it made the reception even more stunning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/20/2019

Hunter and Toast Ent. kept the party going all night!

Hunter DJ'd our wedding in Austin, TX on new years eve. He did such a FANTASTIC job and went so above and beyond. He kept the party going all night! Toast was so great to deal with as well - would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michael Tan · Married on 04/07/2019

Toast and Hunter (DJ) were AMAZING

I (the groom) was put in charge of finding a DJ for our wedding. I went with Toast because of their easy to follow pricing system and detailed list of services. The client area was easy to use and they were so quick to respond to my messages/questions. They were flexible as well with the many changes I had to make throughout the planning process.

Hunter H. was our DJ, and I think we were so lucky! From the ceremony to the last dance, he was on point. Our guests kept telling us how great he was and what great music he played. He was energetic and attentive to our needs. I remembered he pulled me aside to let me know one of our "Must Plays" was about to go on and didn't want us to miss it. Hunter H. definitely made the night enjoyable and memorable.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Brad · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Vendor

We bundled the DJ, photobooth, wedding coordinator and videography package through toast ent for our wedding. Every aspect of the planning process as well as execution the day of was phenomenal. The online portal was very user friendly, we were able to pay off the services slowly over time, and each person was easy to communicate with.

I'd highly recommend this staff again to any other wedding and will think about toast ent for any other large event in the future.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Rise · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome! and so Easy

We were so happy with Daniel as our DJ! He did a great job. Using the portal was so easy and we were able to make changes as the time got closer. I would highly recommend TOAST entertainment for anyone needing Music services.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2019

Low Key DJ, Amazing Music

I used TOAST only for DJ services. I was a little nervous about hiring TOAST because it seemed like such a big cohort of DJ's and you never know who you will get and if they will be good but my DJ, Ross, did a fantastic job. He called me a couple days before my wedding to confirm playlists and timelines and go over DJ styles. I really just wanted someone to keep the dancing going while shifting between country and rock to balance my guest lists preferences. The two things I did not want was a DJ to sound like a boxing announcer and to not play certain songs. He did not disappoint. The day of he showed up set up (basically on the water), miced up my officiant, and then hustle back up to my reception area to start our first entrance. He was perfect during the entrance, dancing, and reception! He didn't use the mic unless necessary and wasn't too much while announcing things either. He kept the playlist going and added a few extra songs that fit right in with our vibe. When it got too cold outside randomly (Texas am I right?!), he was amazing about gathering all his equipment and getting the reception moved inside quickly. Ross did a great job and I highly recommend TOAST Entertainment.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Toast Entertainment 9

Naomi · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing service for an affordable price

We didn't know what to expect when we hired toast entertainment because their prices seemed too good to be true! Our DJ was Cory and he was incredible! He kept our guest entertained and on the dance floor. He also walked us through the process and provided recommendations. He made sure there was life to our party and our wedding reception never had a dull moment.

Sent on 04/08/2019
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 02/23/2019

We LOVE Toast!

Aaron and Ashley were wonderful! We booked Toast to DJ and do our wedding photography and we were SO pleased with their professionalism and attentiveness to our needs. Neither myself or my new husband have ever been married before and haven't been to many weddings, but we were comforted to know we had pros at our sides. Thank you all so much for a wonderful, amazing, best day ever!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Emily · Married on 02/09/2019

Easy to plan with, and everyone danced all night.

Toast (New Orleans) was great from start to finish. They replied promptly to inquiries, and they have a wonderful online system to create a day of timeline for the ceremony and/or reception. We were able to basically say at what time each event, announcement, song, etc. needed to happen, and they all happened according to plan. We could also list songs we didn't want to be played and songs that had to be played. It was also so easy to make payments online. We got connected to our specific DJ about three weeks before the wedding, and DJ Wesley was so easy to work with. Everyone loved him at the reception. People were still requesting songs as he started the last song. Everyone just wanted to keep dancing. Absolutely no qualms about recommending Toast.

Sent on 02/16/2019

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2018

Loved our DJ!

We had Hunter as our DJ a few weeks ago and he was amazing! He was so easy to work with, super positive, and kept the party going!!

Sent on 12/27/2018

Lauren Ayala Flack · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional and kept the party going!

Toast Ent. was SO easy to work with and quick to respond and help with any questions. We worked with Jayson for our wedding and he was professional, punctual, and played all of the songs we requested. He kept the party going for sure! We wanted a really fun atmosphere full of dancing and Jayson delivered. I highly recommend Toast especially because the price is incredibly reasonable. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 01/19/2019

Ashlee · Married on 11/09/2018

Charles Rogers was amazing!

Charles Rogers was assigned to our Wedding and I am so happy he was! Our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was and how much they loved the music. Everyone danced the night away. He even did a special shout out to some of our guests on their 22nd Anniversary. He was so accommodating and sweet. He is great at what he does and we're so lucky to have had him for our big day. Thank you Toast Entertainment and Charles! -Ashlee and Brian (Wedding- November 9, 2018)

Sent on 11/15/2018

Laura Trebing · Married on 11/03/2018

It was perfect!

the music was perfect! He played a little of everything and got everyone up to dance!

Sent on 12/07/2018
  • Teddrick

Teddrick Douglas · Married on 10/21/2018

Best dj ever

I had a great experience working with Toast-ENT i was able to provide the music i wanted even the songs that were hard for me to find they had. I am very happy i choose to work with toast-ent I would use them again and I would recommend them to anyone. The DJ set up two stations one for the ceremony and one for the reception and this was very helpful to ensure music was everywhere we needed it. A big thing for us is Toast ENT happily works with Same-sex couples which was an issue at a previous DJ company we approached overall it was a great experience. Toast-ENT is affordable and has various packages to suite any need, and you can make payments if needed.

Sent on 11/09/2018
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience with Mike Riley

Mike Riley was our DJ at our wedding reception and he did an incredible job of reading the crowd! Our wedding included people of many ages from 7-80 years old. I can't imagine how hard it would be to entertain a wedding with that large of an age span with great music, but Mike did that for us. Not only was he extremely easy to contact, he was attentive to the needs of all of our guests! He helped us to make great song selections and kept the dance floor crowded all night. We so appreciated the variety of great songs Mike played and we had so many people comment on how fun our wedding was. We didn't have any other entertainment besides a DJ (no Photo Booth, dessert bar, etc.) but everyone seemed to have a blast. We would recommend Mike to anyone looking for a fun and attentive DJ!

Sent on 10/21/2018

roxanne · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever!

I hired Toast for multiple services: DJ, Video, Photography and Wedding day coordinator. Harley was our wedding day coordinator and was such a blessing to have! She communicated frequently with me and helped us throughout the night. We ended up having to go with a Plan B for our reception due to the weather and had to make decisions the day before. She made me feel confident that everything would turn out great and it did. Her support and help that night were invaluable! She was extremely attentive, sweet and organized! My husband described Harley as "awesome!" I cannot recommend her enough. Having a coordinator for the day of really let us enjoy our wedding day.

All of the professionals with Toast were very attentive to us throughout the night and prior to the big day. I spoke with all of them either by email or phone to go over the details. Our DJ Ben often asked us if the music was okay or if we needed anything; Steve was our photographer and was very professional. I can't wait to see our photos; Wes was our videographer who was also extremely sweet and I could see him throughout the night filming our family and friends.

Having all the services provided by one vendor, with an extremely experienced coordinator, made the process seamless. Overall I cannot say enough about how great their service was. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • RaeVen

RaeVen · Married on 10/12/2018

Danced all night

Super easy forms to fill out what you want and don’t want! Reliable!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Perla · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Toast for our wedding on 9/29/18. We got the Diamond package i think lol (DJ, Photographer, monogram, photobooth) Well I think the entire Toast Ent. Team was amazing!! Everyone was so nice and accommodating. We are very happy we chose you! Jesse (Dj) was awesome! I loved all the music he played. Jon (photographer) & his partner (so sorry I forgot her name!) were so sweet and feel they captured so many memories. They were so patient with my family lol but I truly appreciate them & the hard work involved. I can’t wait to see our pictures! Oh and everyone loved the photo booth too! It was so much fun & glad we added that too. Thank you, all of you, for everything and for making our day so special. I would choose Toast again for sure! And will definitely recommend whenever possible. <3

Sent on 10/05/2018

Cathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

Charles was nothing but professional and attentive. When we needed to add in announcements at the spur of the moment he acted on the fly. He dressed appropriately and was all around wonderful

Sent on 09/25/2018

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

You have to hire Toast Entertainment! Their customer service is on point and they always accommodate your needs in a timely manner. I booked DJ Garrick Hutch for our wedding and we were not disappointed! He kept the crowd hype, dancing, and laughing the entire night! He truly is great at what he does. He knows the balance of being an MC vs being too much. We had huge compliments on our DJ, the entertainment, and the night! From a bride perspective, they're just great to work with. You won't be disappointed if you go with them.

Sent on 09/17/2018

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2018

Toast provided DJ service for our daughter’s wedding and reception. I heartily give both Toast company and Jayson Yanes our DJ a 5 Star review. Jayson was prompt and provided all the planned songs as well was open to total flexibility in eagerly filling special requests. When we needed to change up our timeline suddenly, he rolled with it and all went smoothly. He was friendly, polite, and a wonderful representation of the exceptionally quality of service Toast Entertainment provides!

Sent on 09/17/2018

STEPHEN · Married on 09/15/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Toast Entertainment for our wedding. We went with the DJ + Photographer package. The website to fill out timeline info, music preferences and picture preferences made everything a breeze. Both the DJ and Photographer showed up early to set up and get a feel for the event. Vanrod was our DJ; he killed it ! nailed all the ceremony songs on time and kept the party going at the reception with a great mix of music. Steve was our photographer; he did a great job moving along photos before and after the ceremony and he stayed on the move during the reception. Overall great service and we can't wait to see how the pictures turned out.

Sent on 09/19/2018