Toast Entertainment Reviews

Toast Entertainment 7
  • Tabetha

Tabetha Obenhaus · Married on 08/11/2019

Was perfect!

Everything was perfect!!! We had a bundle package with toast for dj, photography, videography, and photo booth! Everyone was super professional and very responsive from the get go! We havent got back our pictures or vide, but I just know everything will be amazing! Thanks for doing a great job on our special day! Nick and I both definitely recommend!!!!

Sent on 08/15/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa Govan · Married on 08/11/2019

perfect soundtrack to a perfect wedding

I am so happy that I made the decision to hire Toast Entertainment for my wedding DJ! They really streamlined the process to make it easy to create a timeline and choose songs to play during different times of the day/evening. Jack was our DJ and he was amazing! One of our guests even came up to us during the reception and said that he wanted the playlist of the jazz music Jack was playing during dinner. Though I only went with the DJ package, Toast offers many other services as well. Their website lays out their prices in a very straightforward manner so you are not left wondering if you will get any surprise additional fees. If you want a professional and reliable DJ for your wedding or any other event, you must hire Toast Entertainment!

Sent on 08/20/2019

Shelby Berry · Married on 08/10/2019

Awesome! So fun and upbeat!

We had the best time at our wedding, especially with a huge thanks to our awesome DJ Jayson from toast!! He really played a great variety of music and did exactly what I wanted and made sure we were satisfied with the music throughout the wedding! Toast entertainment and Jayson were both great and made everything so easy preparing for the wedding!!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Chelsey

Chelsey Denton · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional and knowledgeable

We used toast for our wedding photography and reception DJ and both were excellent professionals. They gave us an accurate quote in advance and adequate online planning tools. The music was great and the DJ also helped me run through the whole reception timeline and made sure it sounded right.

Sent on 08/13/2019
  • Kallie

Kallie Lerchbacker · Married on 07/26/2019

Hunter did an awesome job

Hunter was our DJ for our wedding and he checked in with me several times throughout the night to make sure he was playing the right music and to see if I needed anything. He was so flexible on our schedule as well and was able to move things around for us as they happened.

Sent on 08/02/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Horvath · Married on 07/19/2019

One stop shop for the best

Toast Entertainment was super easy, super organized and the results were as good as all of the reviews. I booked with them early on and everything about their process was straight forward, fair, easy and seamless. Our coordinator had worked with them before as had the other vendors. The DJ we had, Hunter, was personable, showed up exactly when he said he would, was a great start to finish and I would hire him again. The music sound level was perfect for cocktail hour, dinner and then turned up for dancing. Hunter kept the party going and everyone had a great time. Toast is a class act and the level of organization they offer is a win win.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Yasmine

Yasmine Bargoti · Married on 07/07/2019

Affordable and incredible videographer!

Last minute a few months before my wedding, my husband and I decided we wanted to hire a videographer. As medical students, we were following a tight budget and we were not sure if we could accommodate a videographer... until along came Toast Entertainment and the wonderful Daniel Ka. This affordable videography and entertainment services was such a blessing to find. I was familiar with Daniel after watching every wedding video that had ever been recorded at Canyonwood Ridge, many who were recorded by him. It was a seamless process to book Toast and the day of the wedding Daniel arrived early and was present during the entire event. He was around, but almost unnoticeable which I suppose is a good trait for a videographer. We really enjoyed his presence and would recommend his services to anyone looking for an awesome videographer!

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/06/2019

House on the Hill Wedding on July 6, 2019

We had Toast Entertainment DJ our July 6, 2019 wedding at House on the Hill in Austin, Texas. I can't give them enough praise. Ang was our DJ and was there right on time and had everything she needed to keep the party going all night. The concierge was super helpful, responsive, and friendly throughout my planning process and didn't make me feel uncomfortable asking about a hundred different questions. The dance floor was full all night and everyone loved the music!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Alyssa Potasznik · Married on 06/29/2019

Cannot recommend highly enough

We were not originally going to hire a day-of coordinator, just to save on cost. Thankfully my lovely bridesmaid understood the idiocy of that decision and offered to pay for one as our wedding gift.
    That decision, more than any other, made our wedding day a success.
    We hired Emily through Toast Entertainment and from the very first interaction we had, all the way through post-wedding questions, she was a consummate professional.
    My husband and I are very organized and detail-oriented and we were already feeling frustrated with the wedding process involving messaging 5 different people for each task. When Emily came on board she took it upon herself to arrange everything with all of our vendors and act as a buffer between all of the craziness and my husband and me.
    I was messaging her about a million different questions beforehand through email and text and every single one she responded to promptly and took care of. I did not have to repeat myself at all.
    The day of, she went above and beyond even her job description, ensuring that everything went smoothly and we could just enjoy ourselves and have fun.
    We also used Toast for our DJ. Hunter was our DJ and was the absolute best. He was very receptive to us and understood what we were looking for in the way of music (we have very particular tastes and wanted a very particular vibe for our wedding). He found every song we requested, including some hard-to-find ones, and went above and beyond to make sure things flowed smoothly- not just in the way of music, but with the traditions we had planned. In every communication with him before and during the wedding he had an awesomely upbeat attitude and was just a joy to work with. The music was a huge hit and people were tearing up the dance floor!
    We cannot recommend Toast Entertainment, and specifically Emily and Hunter, highly enough. I am so so grateful that we hired them.

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lara

Lara Chapman · Married on 06/28/2019

Outstanding dj!

This was the best quote I found and was a little worried about how good they'd be because I didn't have a personal recommendation. I found them on knot.com, where they were highly rated. THEY. WERE. PHENOMENAL! Our DJ was Hunter H - if you go this way, definitely ask for him specifically. He was so attentive and read the vibe so well... always had the right music going and had almost as much fun as we did! You'll love their client portal, where you can access a huge database of music to create exactly the mood you want on your big day!

Sent on 07/04/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2019

Outstanding!

DJ John was OUTSTANDING! Our wedding was in June in Austin, and many of our guests both during and after the reception came up to us to say how incredible he was. My partner and I had a lot of songs we wanted to hear during our cocktail hour and reception, including some that were fairly obscure, and DJ John knew exactly when to play them. His timing was impeccable, he announced everything without us even having to confer with him, and he was just so dang sweet! He checked in with both of us to ask if we needed anything throughout the night, and he made sure our friends and family giving speeches and toasts were prepared. We couldn’t have dreamed of a better DJ than John!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 06/21/2019

Toast was amazing!

We booked Toast's DJ services at the bridal expo and I'm so happy that we did. Looking for a DJ was a little overwhelming and we weren't sure exactly what to look for, but we found the best one. The music was fantastic. They played basically everything that we were hoping for and none of what we didn't want to hear. People were dancing all night and having a great time. The transitions were smooth and seamless and our DJ checked in with us multiple times before and after the wedding. We're so happy that we hired them.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Ashlee

Ashlee Bazer · Married on 06/15/2019

Made our Wedding Reception so much fun!

We used the DJ and Photo booth package and it was exactly what we needed. We received responses in a timely manner, the attendant and DJ were very professional, timely and helpful. The backdrop and props were perfect and the photo booth was full all night. The service far exceeded my expectations. I would highly recommend using them for your next event!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 06/09/2019

Excellent and Professional

We had Jesse from Toast Entertainment DJ for us and he was extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Thank you for all your help Jesse! We really appreciate it and will definitely recommend Toast Entertainment.

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Molly

Molly Kropp Lopez · Married on 06/08/2019

AMAZING!! Everything I Wanted!

Anthony was beyond amazing, I could not have asked for a better experience with him!! Be played music to keep every guest happy and on the dance floor! I am so happy I picked this company and got assigned him. It was worth every single dollar!! We had an outdoor wedding and they worked with us through the entire process. I think the unlimited package is the best deal around.

Sent on 06/12/2019
    Toast Entertainment 8

Mark · Married on 06/01/2019

Professional and Entertaining DJ!

We hired Toast Entertainment for our wedding reception because their prices were extremely reasonable compared to others and because of the great reviews. Well, they did not disappoint! Our DJ was Mike, and we was so cool and so much fun! I don’t think the dance floor was ever empty. He kept our guests entertained and was professional in making announcements. Mike guided us through the process and even helped us with making song selections. We also hired a photo booth from Toast Entertainment, which everyone loved. We also hired a day-of wedding coordinator, Janice, who did an amazing job of guiding us through the day and making sure everything went off without a hitch!

Sent on 07/09/2019

Abigail Peavey · Married on 05/26/2019

DJ Mike was the best!

I didn't really know what to expect when using Toast- but I was so impressed by DJ Mike! He made our wedding run so smoothly as an MC and our guests loved the games and music he played during the reception. He called me during the week of the wedding to go over all of the last minute details and was a true pro in role and made me feel so at ease that he would be the best, and he was!
    I booked the package that included uplighting and it made the reception even more stunning. Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/07/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 04/20/2019

Hunter and Toast Ent. kept the party going all night!

Hunter DJ'd our wedding in Austin, TX on new years eve. He did such a FANTASTIC job and went so above and beyond. He kept the party going all night! Toast was so great to deal with as well - would highly recommend.

Sent on 01/09/2019

Michael Tan · Married on 04/07/2019

Toast and Hunter (DJ) were AMAZING

I (the groom) was put in charge of finding a DJ for our wedding. I went with Toast because of their easy to follow pricing system and detailed list of services. The client area was easy to use and they were so quick to respond to my messages/questions. They were flexible as well with the many changes I had to make throughout the planning process.

Hunter H. was our DJ, and I think we were so lucky! From the ceremony to the last dance, he was on point. Our guests kept telling us how great he was and what great music he played. He was energetic and attentive to our needs. I remembered he pulled me aside to let me know one of our "Must Plays" was about to go on and didn't want us to miss it. Hunter H. definitely made the night enjoyable and memorable.

Sent on 04/10/2019

Brad · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding Vendor

We bundled the DJ, photobooth, wedding coordinator and videography package through toast ent for our wedding. Every aspect of the planning process as well as execution the day of was phenomenal. The online portal was very user friendly, we were able to pay off the services slowly over time, and each person was easy to communicate with.

I'd highly recommend this staff again to any other wedding and will think about toast ent for any other large event in the future.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Rise · Married on 04/06/2019

Awesome! and so Easy

We were so happy with Daniel as our DJ! He did a great job. Using the portal was so easy and we were able to make changes as the time got closer. I would highly recommend TOAST entertainment for anyone needing Music services.

Sent on 04/20/2019

Rebecca · Married on 03/30/2019

Low Key DJ, Amazing Music

I used TOAST only for DJ services. I was a little nervous about hiring TOAST because it seemed like such a big cohort of DJ's and you never know who you will get and if they will be good but my DJ, Ross, did a fantastic job. He called me a couple days before my wedding to confirm playlists and timelines and go over DJ styles. I really just wanted someone to keep the dancing going while shifting between country and rock to balance my guest lists preferences. The two things I did not want was a DJ to sound like a boxing announcer and to not play certain songs. He did not disappoint. The day of he showed up set up (basically on the water), miced up my officiant, and then hustle back up to my reception area to start our first entrance. He was perfect during the entrance, dancing, and reception! He didn't use the mic unless necessary and wasn't too much while announcing things either. He kept the playlist going and added a few extra songs that fit right in with our vibe. When it got too cold outside randomly (Texas am I right?!), he was amazing about gathering all his equipment and getting the reception moved inside quickly. Ross did a great job and I highly recommend TOAST Entertainment.

Sent on 06/01/2019
    Toast Entertainment 9

Shannon · Married on 03/30/2019

Hire toast!

Cory was fantastic and turned out reception into an awesome party. He played great music, read the room, and listened to us when we expressed wanting more of a DJ and less of an MC. Everyone spent the whole night dancing, thank you Cory!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Naomi · Married on 03/22/2019

Amazing service for an affordable price

We didn't know what to expect when we hired toast entertainment because their prices seemed too good to be true! Our DJ was Cory and he was incredible! He kept our guest entertained and on the dance floor. He also walked us through the process and provided recommendations. He made sure there was life to our party and our wedding reception never had a dull moment.

Sent on 04/08/2019