Toast Entertainment Reviews

Toast Entertainment 4
Toast Entertainment 5
  • Kayla

Kayla · Getting married on 04/20/2019

Hunter and Toast Ent. kept the party going all night!

Hunter DJ'd our wedding in Austin, TX on new years eve. He did such a FANTASTIC job and went so above and beyond. He kept the party going all night! Toast was so great to deal with as well - would highly recommend.

• Amy

Amy · Married on 02/23/2019

We LOVE Toast!

Aaron and Ashley were wonderful! We booked Toast to DJ and do our wedding photography and we were SO pleased with their professionalism and attentiveness to our needs. Neither myself or my new husband have ever been married before and haven't been to many weddings, but we were comforted to know we had pros at our sides. Thank you all so much for a wonderful, amazing, best day ever!

Emily · Married on 02/09/2019

Easy to plan with, and everyone danced all night.

Toast (New Orleans) was great from start to finish. They replied promptly to inquiries, and they have a wonderful online system to create a day of timeline for the ceremony and/or reception. We were able to basically say at what time each event, announcement, song, etc. needed to happen, and they all happened according to plan. We could also list songs we didn't want to be played and songs that had to be played. It was also so easy to make payments online. We got connected to our specific DJ about three weeks before the wedding, and DJ Wesley was so easy to work with. Everyone loved him at the reception. People were still requesting songs as he started the last song. Everyone just wanted to keep dancing. Absolutely no qualms about recommending Toast.

Lauren · Married on 12/14/2018

Loved our DJ!

We had Hunter as our DJ a few weeks ago and he was amazing! He was so easy to work with, super positive, and kept the party going!!

Lauren Ayala Flack · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional and kept the party going!

Toast Ent. was SO easy to work with and quick to respond and help with any questions. We worked with Jayson for our wedding and he was professional, punctual, and played all of the songs we requested. He kept the party going for sure! We wanted a really fun atmosphere full of dancing and Jayson delivered. I highly recommend Toast especially because the price is incredibly reasonable. Thank you for everything!

Ashlee · Married on 11/09/2018

Charles Rogers was amazing!

Charles Rogers was assigned to our Wedding and I am so happy he was! Our guests are still talking about how fun our wedding was and how much they loved the music. Everyone danced the night away. He even did a special shout out to some of our guests on their 22nd Anniversary. He was so accommodating and sweet. He is great at what he does and we're so lucky to have had him for our big day. Thank you Toast Entertainment and Charles! -Ashlee and Brian (Wedding- November 9, 2018)

Laura Trebing · Married on 11/03/2018

It was perfect!

the music was perfect! He played a little of everything and got everyone up to dance!

• Teddrick

Teddrick Douglas · Married on 10/21/2018

Best dj ever

I had a great experience working with Toast-ENT i was able to provide the music i wanted even the songs that were hard for me to find they had. I am very happy i choose to work with toast-ent I would use them again and I would recommend them to anyone. The DJ set up two stations one for the ceremony and one for the reception and this was very helpful to ensure music was everywhere we needed it. A big thing for us is Toast ENT happily works with Same-sex couples which was an issue at a previous DJ company we approached overall it was a great experience. Toast-ENT is affordable and has various packages to suite any need, and you can make payments if needed.

• Megan

Megan · Married on 10/20/2018

Great experience with Mike Riley

Mike Riley was our DJ at our wedding reception and he did an incredible job of reading the crowd! Our wedding included people of many ages from 7-80 years old. I can't imagine how hard it would be to entertain a wedding with that large of an age span with great music, but Mike did that for us. Not only was he extremely easy to contact, he was attentive to the needs of all of our guests! He helped us to make great song selections and kept the dance floor crowded all night. We so appreciated the variety of great songs Mike played and we had so many people comment on how fun our wedding was. We didn't have any other entertainment besides a DJ (no Photo Booth, dessert bar, etc.) but everyone seemed to have a blast. We would recommend Mike to anyone looking for a fun and attentive DJ!

roxanne · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever!

I hired Toast for multiple services: DJ, Video, Photography and Wedding day coordinator. Harley was our wedding day coordinator and was such a blessing to have! She communicated frequently with me and helped us throughout the night. We ended up having to go with a Plan B for our reception due to the weather and had to make decisions the day before. She made me feel confident that everything would turn out great and it did. Her support and help that night were invaluable! She was extremely attentive, sweet and organized! My husband described Harley as "awesome!" I cannot recommend her enough. Having a coordinator for the day of really let us enjoy our wedding day.

All of the professionals with Toast were very attentive to us throughout the night and prior to the big day. I spoke with all of them either by email or phone to go over the details. Our DJ Ben often asked us if the music was okay or if we needed anything; Steve was our photographer and was very professional. I can't wait to see our photos; Wes was our videographer who was also extremely sweet and I could see him throughout the night filming our family and friends.

Having all the services provided by one vendor, with an extremely experienced coordinator, made the process seamless. Overall I cannot say enough about how great their service was. I would highly recommend them!

• RaeVen

RaeVen · Married on 10/12/2018

Danced all night

Super easy forms to fill out what you want and don’t want! Reliable!

Perla · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Toast for our wedding on 9/29/18. We got the Diamond package i think lol (DJ, Photographer, monogram, photobooth) Well I think the entire Toast Ent. Team was amazing!! Everyone was so nice and accommodating. We are very happy we chose you! Jesse (Dj) was awesome! I loved all the music he played. Jon (photographer) & his partner (so sorry I forgot her name!) were so sweet and feel they captured so many memories. They were so patient with my family lol but I truly appreciate them & the hard work involved. I can’t wait to see our pictures! Oh and everyone loved the photo booth too! It was so much fun & glad we added that too. Thank you, all of you, for everything and for making our day so special. I would choose Toast again for sure! And will definitely recommend whenever possible. <3

Cathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

Charles was nothing but professional and attentive. When we needed to add in announcements at the spur of the moment he acted on the fly. He dressed appropriately and was all around wonderful

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

You have to hire Toast Entertainment! Their customer service is on point and they always accommodate your needs in a timely manner. I booked DJ Garrick Hutch for our wedding and we were not disappointed! He kept the crowd hype, dancing, and laughing the entire night! He truly is great at what he does. He knows the balance of being an MC vs being too much. We had huge compliments on our DJ, the entertainment, and the night! From a bride perspective, they're just great to work with. You won't be disappointed if you go with them.

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2018

Toast provided DJ service for our daughter’s wedding and reception. I heartily give both Toast company and Jayson Yanes our DJ a 5 Star review. Jayson was prompt and provided all the planned songs as well was open to total flexibility in eagerly filling special requests. When we needed to change up our timeline suddenly, he rolled with it and all went smoothly. He was friendly, polite, and a wonderful representation of the exceptionally quality of service Toast Entertainment provides!

STEPHEN · Married on 09/15/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Toast Entertainment for our wedding. We went with the DJ + Photographer package. The website to fill out timeline info, music preferences and picture preferences made everything a breeze. Both the DJ and Photographer showed up early to set up and get a feel for the event. Vanrod was our DJ; he killed it ! nailed all the ceremony songs on time and kept the party going at the reception with a great mix of music. Steve was our photographer; he did a great job moving along photos before and after the ceremony and he stayed on the move during the reception. Overall great service and we can't wait to see how the pictures turned out.

Erin · Married on 09/14/2018

I'm not even sure where to begin- TOAST completely blew me away! They are above and beyond the best decision I made during my wedding planning process, and I loved ALL of my other wedding vendors, so that is saying something! We used TOAST for photography (engagement + wedding), videography, and day-of coordination.

Aleisha, our photographer, was incredible from the moment we met her. She got called last minute to shoot a wedding in New Orleans the night before our engagement session, and drove all the way back to Austin the next day, straight to our location, to take the most beautiful engagement photos we could have ever imagined! She made us feel so comfortable and truly captured our relationship- I'm positive our wedding photos will be just as perfect, & I can't wait to see them! (our wedding was just on 9/14, but it's so hard to be patient!)

Daniel, our videographer, was very easy to communicate with via email before the big day. He and Aleisha worked so well together, and throughout the wedding/reception I saw them capturing every single moment I could have asked for. He very kind, confident, and relaxed, and all of our guests loved him! I can't wait to see our video!

Stephanie, our day-of coordinator, was honestly my life saver. Initially I was unsure about adding coordination to our TOAST package, but I figured an extra set of hands couldn't hurt. WHAT AN UNDERSTATEMENT! If I could make any recommendation to the brides out there, it would be to pay the extra little bit for a coordinator. Seriously.

To all of the brides out there- book everything though TOAST! You will not regret it!

LaShaundra · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ and Photographer

"We were very pleased with the service provided by both Ben and Steve. Despite the inevitable "bumps in the road" that occurred during the evening, they both went above and beyond to make sure that everything was resolved to our satisfaction while never sacrificing professionalism or a positive attitude. All of our guests, of all ages, continue to tell us how much they enjoyed the wedding and we can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures documenting our special day!! Thank you so much!!"

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked several services through Toast - our DJ (Vanrod), photographer (Jon Dart), and day-of coordinator (Harley Reyes). We were SUPER pleased with them all! Toast was by far the most affordable package we found, and it was extremely convenient to have one company with which to communicate about multiple aspects of the event. Additionally, they had all worked with each other before, which was really advantageous. Harley was SO great working with and really helped things go smoothly on our wedding day, making it stress-free for the couple. Jon was wonderful and really put us at-ease in front of the camera. We looove our photos. And Vanrod was super professional and communicated really well before the day to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. We got lots of compliments on our music! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Toast to others!

Madison · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved working with Toast! DJ Van Rod was well received by our guests and so kind. Our Day-Of Coordinator Harley was a delight and so sweet and patient. She made sure everything happened when and as it was supposed to, making sure I was happy with how everything was going. Definitely would work with again!

Bella · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael Riley and Eric Goree were our DJs at the reception and they were great to work with! I love that Michael was always there whenever I needed to contact him, he would text me back within minutes! Our music style is country and pop, and Michael + Eric did a great job at our reception. They really know how to get people on the dance floor (our guests were older, but they all got on the dance floor at least once!) Our guests gave them lots of compliments after the wedding day. I cant say thank you enough to both Michael and Eric! They're really amazing!

Toast Entertainment 6

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

I loved Toast Entertainment!!! Vanrod did an amazing job keeping people dancing! I put it all in his hands only asking that he keep the dance floor full and he definitely delivered!!! Toast Entertainment was responsive to every email, professional and the best choice I could have made for a dj! I loved seeing everyone have such a great time! Not to mention the photo booth! Love love loved everything!!!! Toast has so many packages to choose from you are sure to find the one that best suits what you are looking for! I know I did and I will definitely turn to Toast for our next big event!!!

Johnnie · Married on 07/06/2018

John Rust was out DJ with toast entertainment. But, John was more than a DJ...he was a very classy MC. He met the wedding party, knew their names and had the guest laughing! He kept us on task and knew the music we wanted and how to make it flow! He was a good match for our crowd!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Toast Entertainment is great!! They have a great response time and are always so helpful!! Chase was a our DJ and he was AMAZING!! He was positive, calm, and always there to help!! At one point I was super thirsty and he came to check on me and grabbed me a glass of water...sounds silly but I was so thankful!! Also...the music was great!! Half of our guests were from Texas and the other half were from Michigan...he did a great job of changing up the music for the guests and getting everyone involved. Definitely recommend Chase as your DJ!!

We also used the bartending services from Toast, I forgot our bartenders name but she was great!! She was so helpful!! At one point I saw her carrying a 5 gallon container of water to the caterers (totally not her job) but she was just willing to lend a helping a hand!! Loved them both!!