Toast Entertainment Reviews

400 | Austin, TX

400 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

Kayla F. · Getting married on 10/04/2021

Awesome DJ!

We used Toast for a DJ and we couldn't be happier with the service. DJ Cory accommodated all of our requests and rolled with the punches when things didn't go exactly as planned. I am not good at planning AT ALL but the staff at Toast made this process so seamless and easy.

Sent on 04/13/2021

Hi Kayla!

Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that Cory was so helpful! We are happy to hear that our Concierge Team was helpful as well! We will be sure to let Cory and the rest of the team know. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.
  • Sarah

Sarah H. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

One stop shop for the best

Toast Entertainment was super easy, super organized and the results were as good as all of the reviews. I booked with them early on and everything about their process was straight forward, fair, easy and seamless. Our coordinator had worked with them before as had the other vendors. The DJ we had, Hunter, was personable, showed up exactly when he said he would, was a great start to finish and I would hire him again. The music sound level was perfect for cocktail hour, dinner and then turned up for dancing. Hunter kept the party going and everyone had a great time. Toast is a class act and the level of organization they offer is a win win.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Miranda

Miranda W. · Married on 04/17/2021

Got the party going!

Anthony was great, we had a small wedding but he was able to get the guess up and dancing. Played all great music, would highly recommend!

Sent on 04/27/2021

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let Anthony know how helpful he was and how much fun you had. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.

Josh L. · Married on 04/17/2021

Wonderful Vendor and Photo Booth

Toast Entertainment Concierge and the Mirror Me Booth operated by Aleisha was a great addition to our wedding.

Toast Entertainment Concierge was super responsive and helpful to ensure our wedding day was fun and memorable for our guests.

As for Aleisha and the Mirror Me booth, we couldn't have asked for a better person and function to keep our guests entertained. Throughout the whole evening our guests were lining up to take pictures with the Mirror Me booth. They also loved Aleisha and how well she fit integrated into our wedding an was not just another Vendor.

My wife and I highly recommend the Mirror Me booth Toast Entertainment provides. You'll have an excellent vendor to work with and the booth will have your guests enjoying their time.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Josh! Thank you so much for posting both of these reviews, we appreciate it so much. Yall are awesome!

Elizabeth · Married on 04/10/2021

All around great services

Bob, our DJ, was exceptional. For being a replacement, he was phenomenal. We loved him and we even had our guests compliment him too. He would postpone an event or song if he knew tanner or I were missing. He knew when to put the dance songs on and spaced out our full evening of events.

Daniel, the videographer, did a great job. We got the highlight film back in one week. I watch the highlight film at least once a day because it is so good. Tanner loved him. He also worked well with our photographers who we got from a different company.

Aleisha, the photo booth coordinator, was so nice and helpful. She let us redo a picture as much as we wanted. She saw that our officiant was signing our marriage license and called Daniel over, which is above her job and we appreciated it. Plus, I know our guests were a handful, so she was a trooper.

Sent on 04/22/2021

Hi Elizabeth!

Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let Bob, Daniel, and Aleisha know how helpful they were and how much fun you had. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.
  • Jason

Jason V. · Married on 04/03/2021

Best night ever!

From start to finish, Toast was amazing!

5 star service all around. Christina (photographer) is a freaking boss, taking the lead when needed, and letting me manage my family and friends when needed. She would stop and show me a picture every now and then, I'm totally FLOORED and have no doubt they are going to be amazing.

Deon (videographer), gave great direction and I could see him capturing all the special moments without being obnoxious. I've been to many weddings where the photographer and videographer were literally in the way of everything and this was not my experience.

Eric (DJ), this man went the extra mile coming to our dance rehearsal and walking through every detail with us from start to finish. He kept my entire guest list on the floor for the dancing portion of the reception, and hit the nail on the head with the music vibe I wanted during dinner.

I was having such a great time at my wedding that I didn't even get to step into my photo booth but I know my guests really loved it!

So, a million thanks from Alex and I for you guys making our night the best night of our lives!

Sent on 04/06/2021

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Jason and Alex! We can not thank you enough for both reviews that you have posted for us. We have forwarded both to Eric, Deon, and Christina to make sure they see them. Congratulations again! We wish you guys nothing but the very best.

Tamara B. · Married on 04/01/2021

Professional, responsive, and fun!

My experience using Toast Entertainment was a 10/10. Planning a wedding can be chaotic and overwhelming, but Toast made it so much easier! I used them for Wedding Coordination, Photography, and DJ services, and will be recommending them to my friends. Specifically, Jackie Fernandez (wedding coordinator) and Steve DeMent (photographer). They were in constant communication with me and very quick with any questions I had. Most importantly, they made me feel relaxed the day of and I was able to enjoy the little things! Thanks again!

Sent on 04/21/2021

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Tamara! We agree that planning a wedding is super chaotic and overwhelming and are so happy to hear that we were able to help you guys enjoy your special day. Thank you so much for the review. Congratulations, again! We wish you guys the very best!

Ted C. · Married on 03/20/2021

Awesome DJ!

We had a great experience using Toast Entertainment for the DJ and uplighting at our wedding. The Concierge service was super responsive in the months leading up to our wedding, and the online planning tools were helpful in building our perfect playlist. Our DJ for the wedding day, Eric G, met with us the month of our wedding to go over details and make sure he had the right versions of our special songs. On our wedding day, Eric did a great job of cueing the music during our ceremony and keeping the party going on the dance floor! We highly recommend Toast Entertainment!

Sent on 04/17/2021

Hi Ted!

Thank you so much for your review, you guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that Eric and our Concierge Team were so helpful and that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let Eric and the rest of the team know how much fun you had working with them. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.
  • Kaley

Kaley M. · Married on 03/19/2021

Everything You Need in a DJ Company!

I'm SO glad that we went with Toast Entertainment for our wedding day! They were responsive, accommodating and very reasonably priced compared to other companies in the DFW area. Our DJ/MC Garrick was AWESOME! He was so much fun and kept our guests engaged and entertained!! Our attendees had a blast. I'd highly recommend Toast Entertainment for your wedding or event.

Sent on 03/30/2021

Hi Kaley!

Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let Garrick know how helpful he was and how much fun you had. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.

Taylor K. · Married on 03/11/2021

Best ever!!

TOAST Entertainment was such a joy to work with. Their entire staff/ concierge team was extremely helpful, responsive, and their online portal made creating our playlist/ day of timeline super easy. We were also so thrilled with Vance, our DJ, and thought he did a phenomenal job at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier! He totally knew our vibe and did a fantastic job navigating our playlist and working the the crowd’s energy. We had a small intimate wedding and I was a bit worried that we wouldn’t have the fun dance party that you get with larger crowds...not the case! Our guests danced the night away and we had so much fun! We also loved that he was so excited to partake in our boom box/ John Cusack moment...he did not disappoint! I would highly recommend TOAST Entertainment.

Sent on 04/28/2021

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Taylor! We are so happy that Vance was able to help you guysenjoy your special night, it sounded like a blast! And it's great to hear that you were also happy with our customer service team. Thank you so much for the review! We wish you guys all the very best!
  • Kaylin

Kaylin · Married on 02/20/2021

Wonderful Experience

We had to cancel our original wedding plans and have just a small ceremony due to COVID. We were already going to be using Toast Entertainment for our original wedding plans and use their DJ, Photo booth, and Photographer services, but we decided for the ceremony we just needed a photographer. Toast Entertainment customer service was excellent! They responded so quickly to us and were able to work with us during a stressful time. Our photographer Steve, was Phenomenal! Amazing to work with, gave direction, and captured beautiful memories. I can't wait to work with him again for our big wedding in February.

Sent on 07/28/2020

Hi Kaylin,

Thank you so much for your review, you guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that we were helpful with your re-planning during these stressful times! We will be sure to let Steve know how much fun you had working with him. We all look forward to working with you again in February!

Brooke W. · Married on 02/03/2021

Amazing dj service

We used Toast Ent for our DJ at our wedding. We were absolutely thrilled with everything. Justin was our DJ and he was very in tune with our wedding coordinator, we changed songs very last minute and he was totally okay with it. It was very important to me to have the music on key during our ceremony and Justin did a very good job with everything. He checked on us multiple times to make sure we were happy with the music playing and knew exactly what songs to play to keep our crowd on the dance floor. I am extremely happy with our decision using Toast Ent. as our DJ as well as Toast choosing Justin for our big day.

Sent on 03/16/2020
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 12/19/2020

Awesome Experience

We hired Toast Entertainment to DJ our wedding reception and it was honestly the best! We had Anthony as our DJ and he was awesome! He was dressed sooo professional and played a lot of our music requests and really got the people dancing when it was time to get up and dance. He was awesome and truly a pleasure to work with! I definitely recommend Toast Entertainment as well as DJ Anthony! Toast was amazing about communication, as well as answering any and all questions we had. Thanks for a great experience!

Sent on 12/20/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Crystal! We can not thank you enough for taking the time to write all of these reviews. It really means so much. Congratulations, again! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future.
  • Alexandria

Alex P. · Married on 12/05/2020

Amazing DJ & Great Communication

A friend of a friend referred Toast Entertainment for their DJ services and I'm so happy we hired them for our Wedding in December of 2020! The team at Toast communicated so well via email and phone from start to finish. We had a Zoom call to go over a few general things and they showed us how to use their website for planning the day minute by minute and incorporating songs we love and songs we did not want to play! Vanrod was our actual DJ and he KILLED IT with the mix of songs we wanted. I had a call with Vanrod prior to the wedding and reviewed everything that was submitted and made some changes based on his recommendations - which is exactly what I didn't know we needed! He also got to learn a bit about us, our style, and the crowd of guests we were going to be entertaining. Highly recommend choosing them as your DJ - and they are very affordable!

Sent on 12/13/2020

Hi Alez!

Thank you so much for your review, you guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that our team and online tools were helpful and that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let VanRod and the rest of the team know how helpful they were and how much fun you had working with them. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.
  • Michelle

Michelle C. · Married on 12/04/2020

Great Videographer!

My husband and I didn't have a HUGE budget to work with but knew that videography would be worth the investment. We felt that Toast's videography rates were very reasonable and loved their customer service. Throughout the process, their concierge was super helpful, and when George T., our videographer, arrived the day of the wedding he checked in to introduce himself and see if we needed to share any info with him before he got set up. He was so friendly and professional and it was a joy to have him there on our wedding day! He caught some really fun moments on the dance floor too! Daniel Ka on their team edited the footage into such a beautiful highlights film and they are sending a documentary-style film as well and we are absolutely thrilled with their work. Thank you!!!

Sent on 01/11/2021

Hi Michelle!
    Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your videos! We will be sure to let George, Daniel, and the rest of the team know how much you enjoyed working with them. We look forward to working with you for future planning needs.
  • Leslie

Leslie C. · Married on 11/28/2020

Great experience!

We hired the DJ and photo booth from Toast. The DJ made sure to get to know us and make sure we got exactly what we wanted.

The photo booth helped make our wedding so fun. Guests raved about it.

I would recommend both services!

Sent on 03/14/2021

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Leslie! We are stoked that you guys had such a great time at your wedding and thank you so much for taking the time to send us this review. We wish you guys all the best!

Darrian D. · Married on 11/20/2020

Robert is the best dj!

Toast Entertainment is a 10/10 vendor. I had the pleasure of not only having Robert as my dj, but we also had the photo booth from them as well. These two were probably the highlights of my wedding. Robert played all the best music, always had people on the dance floor and my guests absolutely loved him. Robert was very attentive to all our details and made sure he knew the vibes we were wanting for our special day. I can’t recommend Robert enough as a dj on your special day. The photo booth was amazing! The photo booth has the best quality photos, they were so clear and the attendant was super friendly and helpful. I know that I am definitely going to love the photos that I receive from them because my guests couldn’t stop going to the photo booth all night. I definitely recommend toast entertainment for your wedding entertainment needs!

Sent on 11/22/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Darrian! Again, we can not thank you enough for taking the time to post this awesome review. We forwarded it over to Robbie and Elizabeth and they were both so happy to see it and to know that you guys had such a great time at your wedding. We wish you guys the best!
  • Peter

Peter P. · Married on 11/10/2020

Great experience!

We had a great experience working with Toast to hire our DJ and photographer for our wedding this fall. The central staff did a great job facilitating communication with the staff assigned to our day, and the DJ and photographer both made time to connect with us by phone and email before the wedding to make sure we all stayed on the same page from start to finish. On the day of, everything managed to go off without a hitch; the dance floor kept moving, and the photos turned out great - thanks to the Toast team for being a part of our big day!

Sent on 11/28/2020

Hi Peter!
    Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let your Toast Team know how helpful they were. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.

Michael K. · Married on 11/08/2020

Easy going

Robert did a great job at working with our timeline and helping us get through the night. He played some great music and gave us a chance to get out there on the dance floor and live it up. Overall great experience and I’d recommend him to anyone in the future.

Sent on 11/12/2020

Hi Michael!
    Thank you so much for your review, you guys are amazing! We are so glad that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let Robert know that he was helpful and how how much fun you had working with him. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.
  • Molly

Molly V. · Married on 11/07/2020

The best ever!

We LOVED our day of planner, DJ, and Photo Booth operator ( I bought cheap cardboard props off Amazon that were disposable and he was great as organizing! ASK for NEA for day of planner, she was absolutely fantastic! I regret not paying to have her at the rehearsal, but our chapel said they had a coordinator, and did not (another fun change with COVID). Ryan was our DJ and had everyone on the dance floor the whole night! John was great at the photo booth and kept things moving smoothly! Nea was responsive to all of my calls/texts/emails, and came into the chapel day of, and organized everything perfectly. She then went to the reception venue and helped organize and ensure everything was exactly, if not better, then discussed! Everything was PERFECT! She was on top of everything the whole night, and keeping (roughly at our discretion) to the timeline established! It was amazing. Toast has honestly been the easiest company to communicate and move dates around during this pandemic. We were supposed to be married 4/4/2020, and pushed to July because of the shelter in place order. Then Dallas opened to 75% in June, and dropped to 50% beginning of July, with COVID cases skyrocketing, so we pushed to November. I have heard horror stories of brides trying to push, and having SO much push back, but WE HAD NO PUSH BACK or were given any sort of a hard time for moving our date! The flexibility and compassion shown while coming to terms with what it means to get married during a pandemic was heartwarming. Honestly, when we went through with it, our day better than we ever could have imaged, and our vendors have EVERYTHING to do with that!

Sent on 11/10/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Molly! Again, thank you so much for these awesome reviews, they really mean everything to our company. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you guys in the future.

Tiana Q. · Married on 11/07/2020

One stop shop!

I couldn't have asked for a better turnout. Robbie the DJ was so attentive and incredibly thoughtful in each and every step. He listened, but also made suggestions from our song list on the most appropriate time to play them. He did everything we asked and more! As a matter of fact, I have friends I referred to Toast for a December wedding and they intend to request Robbie.
    Jen, our photographer, was also great. She made everyone feel at ease and we are excited to see the photos!
    Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/11/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Tiana! Again, thank you so much for writing both of these awesome reviews. We will be sending you your gallery as soon as it is ready! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you guys in the future.
  • Catherine

Catherine S. · Married on 11/07/2020

Day of coordinator and DJ

We used ToastATX this past weekend for our wedding. Lauren, our day of coordinator, was just amazing! When I had worries and then asked her questions she was already on top of it or it was already taken care of. She just has everything down to the "T" and really made our special day not stressful at all. She is just fantastic at her job and all that she does. Now to DJ Mike. What a nice guy and a great DJ. All our guests were raving about how great he was, how entertaining he was, and how involved he was as well. Overall we feel we had the two best people for the celebration of our union of marriage.

Sent on 12/02/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hey Catherine! Thank you once again :) You guys rock!! We wish you all the best and very happy holidays.
  • The

The M. · Married on 11/06/2020

Thank you, Robbie & ToastEnt!!

Toast was so awesome to work with throughout the planning process. Even when we needed to postpone due to Covid. Our DJ, Robbie, was amazing! Super friendly, professional and really kept the moods of the evening going. Our venue was set up so that he had to move around to different areas a few times and he handled it like the Pro he is. Our night was perfect and I know Robbie was a big part of making it such a success! 10/10!!

Sent on 11/16/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much for this awesome review. We are so honored to have been a part of your Big Day and we are so happy to hear that Robbie did so well. Congratulations! We wish you guys nothing but the very best.
  • Amber

Amber H. · Married on 10/18/2020

Flexible, affordable, and great

Jesse with Toast was awesome! He was flexible with our Covid rescheduling and downsizing and played awesome music. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/22/2020

Toast Entertainment's reply:

Hi Amber ! Thank you so much for your review. You guys are amazing! We are so glad to hear that you guys had such a good time on your wedding day! We will be sure to let Jesse know how much fun you had. We look forward to hearing from you for your future party planning needs.