Toast Entertainment Reviews

294 | Austin, TX

294 Reviews for Toast Entertainment

294 Toast Entertainment Reviews

Perla · Married on 09/29/2018

We hired Toast for our wedding on 9/29/18. We got the Diamond package i think lol (DJ, Photographer, monogram, photobooth) Well I think the entire Toast Ent. Team was amazing!! Everyone was so nice and accommodating. We are very happy we chose you! Jesse (Dj) was awesome! I loved all the music he played. Jon (photographer) & his partner (so sorry I forgot her name!) were so sweet and feel they captured so many memories. They were so patient with my family lol but I truly appreciate them & the hard work involved. I can’t wait to see our pictures! Oh and everyone loved the photo booth too! It was so much fun & glad we added that too. Thank you, all of you, for everything and for making our day so special. I would choose Toast again for sure! And will definitely recommend whenever possible. <3

Cathryn · Married on 09/22/2018

Charles was nothing but professional and attentive. When we needed to add in announcements at the spur of the moment he acted on the fly. He dressed appropriately and was all around wonderful

Janelle · Married on 09/16/2018

You have to hire Toast Entertainment! Their customer service is on point and they always accommodate your needs in a timely manner. I booked DJ Garrick Hutch for our wedding and we were not disappointed! He kept the crowd hype, dancing, and laughing the entire night! He truly is great at what he does. He knows the balance of being an MC vs being too much. We had huge compliments on our DJ, the entertainment, and the night! From a bride perspective, they're just great to work with. You won't be disappointed if you go with them.

Sheila · Married on 09/15/2018

Toast provided DJ service for our daughter’s wedding and reception. I heartily give both Toast company and Jayson Yanes our DJ a 5 Star review. Jayson was prompt and provided all the planned songs as well was open to total flexibility in eagerly filling special requests. When we needed to change up our timeline suddenly, he rolled with it and all went smoothly. He was friendly, polite, and a wonderful representation of the exceptionally quality of service Toast Entertainment provides!

STEPHEN · Married on 09/15/2018

We had the pleasure of working with Toast Entertainment for our wedding. We went with the DJ + Photographer package. The website to fill out timeline info, music preferences and picture preferences made everything a breeze. Both the DJ and Photographer showed up early to set up and get a feel for the event. Vanrod was our DJ; he killed it ! nailed all the ceremony songs on time and kept the party going at the reception with a great mix of music. Steve was our photographer; he did a great job moving along photos before and after the ceremony and he stayed on the move during the reception. Overall great service and we can't wait to see how the pictures turned out.

Erin · Married on 09/14/2018

I'm not even sure where to begin- TOAST completely blew me away! They are above and beyond the best decision I made during my wedding planning process, and I loved ALL of my other wedding vendors, so that is saying something! We used TOAST for photography (engagement + wedding), videography, and day-of coordination.

Aleisha, our photographer, was incredible from the moment we met her. She got called last minute to shoot a wedding in New Orleans the night before our engagement session, and drove all the way back to Austin the next day, straight to our location, to take the most beautiful engagement photos we could have ever imagined! She made us feel so comfortable and truly captured our relationship- I'm positive our wedding photos will be just as perfect, & I can't wait to see them! (our wedding was just on 9/14, but it's so hard to be patient!)

Daniel, our videographer, was very easy to communicate with via email before the big day. He and Aleisha worked so well together, and throughout the wedding/reception I saw them capturing every single moment I could have asked for. He very kind, confident, and relaxed, and all of our guests loved him! I can't wait to see our video!

Stephanie, our day-of coordinator, was honestly my life saver. Initially I was unsure about adding coordination to our TOAST package, but I figured an extra set of hands couldn't hurt. WHAT AN UNDERSTATEMENT! If I could make any recommendation to the brides out there, it would be to pay the extra little bit for a coordinator. Seriously.

To all of the brides out there- book everything though TOAST! You will not regret it!

LaShaundra · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ and Photographer

"We were very pleased with the service provided by both Ben and Steve. Despite the inevitable "bumps in the road" that occurred during the evening, they both went above and beyond to make sure that everything was resolved to our satisfaction while never sacrificing professionalism or a positive attitude. All of our guests, of all ages, continue to tell us how much they enjoyed the wedding and we can't wait to see all the wonderful pictures documenting our special day!! Thank you so much!!"

Emily · Married on 08/25/2018

We booked several services through Toast - our DJ (Vanrod), photographer (Jon Dart), and day-of coordinator (Harley Reyes). We were SUPER pleased with them all! Toast was by far the most affordable package we found, and it was extremely convenient to have one company with which to communicate about multiple aspects of the event. Additionally, they had all worked with each other before, which was really advantageous. Harley was SO great working with and really helped things go smoothly on our wedding day, making it stress-free for the couple. Jon was wonderful and really put us at-ease in front of the camera. We looove our photos. And Vanrod was super professional and communicated really well before the day to make sure he knew exactly what we wanted. We got lots of compliments on our music! We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Toast to others!

Madison · Married on 08/18/2018

We loved working with Toast! DJ Van Rod was well received by our guests and so kind. Our Day-Of Coordinator Harley was a delight and so sweet and patient. She made sure everything happened when and as it was supposed to, making sure I was happy with how everything was going. Definitely would work with again!

Bella · Married on 07/28/2018

Michael Riley and Eric Goree were our DJs at the reception and they were great to work with! I love that Michael was always there whenever I needed to contact him, he would text me back within minutes! Our music style is country and pop, and Michael + Eric did a great job at our reception. They really know how to get people on the dance floor (our guests were older, but they all got on the dance floor at least once!) Our guests gave them lots of compliments after the wedding day. I cant say thank you enough to both Michael and Eric! They're really amazing!

Toast Entertainment 1

Allison · Married on 07/14/2018

I loved Toast Entertainment!!! Vanrod did an amazing job keeping people dancing! I put it all in his hands only asking that he keep the dance floor full and he definitely delivered!!! Toast Entertainment was responsive to every email, professional and the best choice I could have made for a dj! I loved seeing everyone have such a great time! Not to mention the photo booth! Love love loved everything!!!! Toast has so many packages to choose from you are sure to find the one that best suits what you are looking for! I know I did and I will definitely turn to Toast for our next big event!!!

Johnnie · Married on 07/06/2018

John Rust was out DJ with toast entertainment. But, John was more than a DJ...he was a very classy MC. He met the wedding party, knew their names and had the guest laughing! He kept us on task and knew the music we wanted and how to make it flow! He was a good match for our crowd!

Jessica · Married on 06/30/2018

Toast Entertainment is great!! They have a great response time and are always so helpful!! Chase was a our DJ and he was AMAZING!! He was positive, calm, and always there to help!! At one point I was super thirsty and he came to check on me and grabbed me a glass of water...sounds silly but I was so thankful!! Also...the music was great!! Half of our guests were from Texas and the other half were from Michigan...he did a great job of changing up the music for the guests and getting everyone involved. Definitely recommend Chase as your DJ!!

We also used the bartending services from Toast, I forgot our bartenders name but she was great!! She was so helpful!! At one point I saw her carrying a 5 gallon container of water to the caterers (totally not her job) but she was just willing to lend a helping a hand!! Loved them both!!

Donna · Married on 06/23/2018

Awesome DJ! Kept the party going all night!

Sharon · Married on 06/15/2018

Toast and Garrick our DJ were great. We would use them again if we were having a big event and needed a DJ.

Rikki · Married on 06/02/2018

We used Toast for our DJ and day of wedding coordinator.

Our coordinator, Nicole and her assistant Taylor kept things running smoothly the entire night and made sure we had nothing to worry about. Several guests made a point to let us know how helpful and nice Nicole and Taylor were (I don't know how often wedding coordinators get compliments from guests at weddings but it seemed above and beyond to me). I have no idea how we would have gotten through the day without them. Nicole had such a calm vibe the day of the wedding which helped me feel like she had everything under control, and she totally did. We first connected with Nicole about 8 weeks before the wedding and she was full of helpful tips,created our event timeline, and just made sure we weren't overlooking anything during the planning process. I really felt like she wanted to make sure we loved our wedding first and foremost- she was never pushy or judgey and expertly balanced making decisions so we didn't have to with making sure we felt good about how everything was coming together.

Our DJ, Vance, was amazing! I'm obviously biased, but easily the best wedding DJ I've ever seen. We procrastinated on music and with one quick phone call he was able to take the very rough outline of the kind of music we wanted and turn it into the perfect event for us. The pre-ceremony and dinner music were lovely, the ceremony music went perfectly, and the dance party was amazing- it was such a fun blend and transition of songs, he threw some cool mixes in there, and we couldn't have been happier. We got a lot of compliments and even some folks wanting specific contact information. He was also just super cool and easy to work with. Both Vance and Nicole were total pros and we're so grateful they were a part of our wedding day.

Sara · Married on 06/02/2018

Hunter was our DJ and he did an amazing job! He called ahead of time to make sure he got the vibe we were going for in addition to the info we provided online and he hit it spot on! Besides providing great music and personality, he was flexible when we adjusted out schedule and he was always checking to make sure everything was as needed/wanted!

Sarah · Married on 05/26/2018

Toast Entertainment as a whole was extremely flexible, affordable and easy to work with. Our DJ, Mike, specifically was so friendly and helpful throughout this process and even checked in with us a few days before our wedding to double check our music preferences and walk us through how the day would go. We really appreciated that and it definitely gave us some peace of mind. Mike was super kind to us and our guest at the wedding and created such a fun environment for everyone! Would 100% recommend Toast Entertainment and Mike to anyone!!

Lexi · Married on 05/19/2018

I used Toast Entertainment for DJ Services at my wedding, and I'm totally glad I did. First of all, they have really good prices and packages to get whatever you need. I chose the 4 hour bronze DJ package, and I was able to use their online portal to create my timeline, playlists, and more. They really use their technology well to make sure you get the best service. My DJ was Hunter, and he was fantastic! We had one phone consultation, and I could tell just by talking to him that he knew exactly what he was doing. He played the exact genres we asked for, all the songs we requested, and he was also a kind and enthusiastic MC, getting everyone's names and entrances perfect. Most importantly, we actually had an emergency the day before our wedding when we realized our venue couldn't support our iPhone cocktail hour playlist plan (no outside speakers!). I used the emergency number Toast provided, and Hunter contacted me within an hour. He was totally down to get to work out a plan to use our bronze package to cover both cocktail and reception music without a sweat, even though that meant he had to arrive earlier than originally expected. Not only was Hunter an awesome DJ, but his professional and friendly personality was perfect in a time of wedding crisis. Definitely go with Toast!

Heather · Married on 05/18/2018

I can’t say enough good things about Toast! They made our wedding day AMAZING!!! Our wedding coordinator Nicole was perfect!!!! The DJ kept the party going all night. And our photographer Aleisha made our perfect memories last a lifetime with her amazing photos! Everything was perfect and having it all in one company made it that much easier!

Jenessa · Married on 05/11/2018

Chase did such an amazing job for our wedding day. Since we didn’t have a wedding coordinator, it was very important for our DJ to follow and announce our schedule of events. He followed our schedule perfectly and checked with us before announcing any major events. He was also very helpful during the planning period. He called us about a week before the wedding and went through all of our final details. He was very thorough and made sure we were clear on the music choices and our schedule of events.

Shelby · Married on 05/06/2018

I used Toast Entertainment for my DJ services and it was awesome! We had DJ Mike Riley and he kept the party going from start to finish. He helped organize people and get them where they needed to go at key points and even suggested we do a "mock exit" when a lot of people left early so we would have good pictures. The whole time he made sure that we had a great time. We really appreciate how special he made our night for us.

Trey · Married on 04/20/2018

We chose to go with Toast Entertainment because they provide a comprehensive package of services for weddings at a good price. Instead of juggling several vendors, and combing through hundreds of reviews for each, we were able to get amazing service for wedding/engagement photography, wedding coordination, and photo booth in one fell swoop. No muss, no fuss, all in one payment.

Our coordinator was Liz, and we could not be happier with the way she handled our wedding. She’s personable, responsive, calm, & professional. If anything went wrong on the day of our wedding, we still don’t even know about it. She helped us plan a very orderly, but natural, timeline for our wedding, and it went superb on the day of. Seriously, I’ve had a million comments on how well the events of the day flowed gracefully from one activity to the next.

Misty, our wedding & engagement photographer, was also a real gem. She’s got a great eye, and makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera. Taking charge of an unruly family is not a problem for her, but she also knows how to melt into the crowd and get phenomenal candid shots. Our favorite thing about her though is that she is a fun and enjoyable person to be around, and we always had a blast during our time with her.

Lastly, the photo booth was great. Good backdrop, great props, and the photos/gifs came to us timely, and in great resolution. All in all, our experience with Toast was top notch, because all of the people we interacted with in the organization were top notch

Nicole · Married on 04/15/2018

We used Toast Entertainment for DJ, Photo Booth and uplighting services and have zero complaints. Toast Entertainment are SO QUICK to respond to questions which instantly made me appreciate them. On our big day we had DJ John Rust who was so friendly and great the entire night. He made sure to check in with us every now and then which we really appreciated. The music throughout the night was perfect and people really enjoyed using the Photo Booth and props. Compared to other DJs I feel like Toast Ent is also very reasonable. We would highly recommend using them and definitely ask for John Rust- he was great!