To Dine For Reviews

3 | Portland, OR

3 Reviews for To Dine For

Lillian · Married on 09/20/2014

Easy to deal with and very helpful in the planning process. Excellent food and service at an affordable price! I wouldn't use anyone else.

Sent on 03/31/2017

Mary · event on: 07/12/2014

From my first interaction with owner, Nick, on the telephone, I knew this was the company I wanted to work with. Professional, but with a sense of humor. The event was an upscale "picnic" for our wine club members and their guests, totaling 140 people. Nick's quote was reasonable and his responsiveness was great. He came to do a site visit two weeks prior and had a calm demeanor, which eased my mind as we had used a different caterer for the previous three years. The day of the event, he and his team were on time and got right to work. The food was excellent, his service team exceeded our expectations, and, overall, everything was perfect. We will definitely be working with them again next year!

Sent on 08/04/2014

To Dine For's reply:

Thank you so much for those kind words, Mary, it was our pleasure to be part of such a fun event. See you soon!

Kelsey · event on: 07/08/2014

We have been using To Dine For the past 4 years for our annual event. Nick is always friendly, efficient, punctual, communicative, and all around nice person. The presentation of the food is wonderful - and most importantly fresh and the flavor is amazing. They always do a thorough clean-up job as well. The service has been top notch for the past four years. We look forward To Dine For every year!

Sent on 08/07/2014

To Dine For's reply:

I look forward to this event every year myself. It is so much fun to set up in a park. Thank you for the repeat business, it has been my pleasure to be your caterer.