Tmak Artistry Reviews

Tmak Artistry 3
Tmak Artistry 4

Janice · Married on 10/26/2019

Beautiful and stress-free

Crystal and Amy were my artist and stylist for my wedding day. Tiffany herself was already booked on my wedding day. Crystal and Amy were absolutely fabulous!! They got up early and commuted to Maryland to do makeup and hair for 4 for a 10am wedding! Crystal and Amy were both so kind, understanding, positive, professional, and easy to talk to. They made us all feel and look very special and beautiful! My updo was beautiful and held together for over 12 hours, including through car naps. My makeup was very me, beautiful, and also lasted all day! I felt amazing and didn't worry at all about my hair and makeup. Highly recommend :)

Sent on 11/04/2019

Kathleen McNally · Married on 09/21/2019

Easy to work with and very talented

Tiffany did my makeup for my engagement photos, and I couldn't have been happier with the result. I reached out to her last minute and she was extremely responsive and helpful via email/phone. Tiffany was also flexible and accommodating, and really made sure I felt great before I left for the shoot. I booked TMak Artistry for my upcoming wedding and am excited to work with them again!

Sent on 08/08/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Tran · Married on 10/27/2018

Lifesaver!

I know this review is a bit overdue, but Tmak was a lifesaver! I absolutely loved my hair and makeup and my bridesmaids also looked lovely too. In addition to the amazing hair and makeup, what really stood out to me about Tiffany was how helpful and kind she was. As every bride knows, things come up and quite often on the day of. On our wedding day Tiffany came through by helping accommodate some last minute changes to hair requests as well as helped out a bridesmaid who needed some major hair and makeup SOS. Her and her team did so professionally and with such grace. There was another major issue (unrelated to hair and makeup) that Tiffany gladly helped out with as well. She truly didn’t have to do anything, but really went above and beyond the call of duty to help out. As a bride, I am forever grateful for her kindness. Needless to say, aside from the great hair and makeup - Tiffany was just an all around amazing person. She really saved the day and I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2019

Liza · Married on 09/21/2018

Tmak and her team know their stuff!

Coming into my wedding knowing very little amount hair and makeup I wanted to be able to get everything done for my wedding without any worries. During the "get a quote" call, Tmak was great at listening and explaining everything, and her numbers checked out with the advertised prices on her website. During the makeup trial she listened to my vision, answered all of my questions, and helped me confidently make decisions using her past experiences and advice. The day of the wedding she and her team came prepared and they nailed the timeline. All I had to do was show up to the venue and she beautified my family and me! Her confidence and expertise allowed me to feel comfortable and pretty on my wedding day -- it was the dream experience! Thank you Tmak!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Ashley · Married on 09/15/2018

Love Tmak!

Tiffany and her team were wonderful - I was 100% happy with my wedding make-up and Tiffany was flexible when I requested a small change from my trial look on my wedding day. She's a friendly, relaxed, calming presence to have around on a day that can be filled with nerves! Having her come to my house for the trial was also a big bonus.

Sent on 04/24/2019

Sarong Chan · Married on 06/10/2018

Amazing makeup artist and professional

During the trial, Tiffany was very patient with me as I tried to figure out what type of look and hairstyle that I wanted for my big day. Her knowledge and experience helped me to narrow things down to my ideal wedding look. Tiffany was very professional and supportive throughout the entire process.

Tiffany will make you look and feel as perfect as you can ever be. My mother, matron of honor and flower girl also looked as gorgeous as ever. Each and every one of them were more than satisfied with Tiffany. My flower girl hasn’t stopped talking about her since our wedding day! She listened to what we wanted, and the results were flawless. The makeup looked great in pictures and it lasted the whole event. It was a pleasure to work with Tiffany. I am so thankful to her for making me feel comfortable during this entire process. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Arielle · Married on 03/30/2018

Tiffany and her team were fantastic! I had a large bridal party and they did a great job accommodating and scheduling everyone. They are so efficient that we actually ended up being ready with time to spare. I loved my hair and makeup, as did all the members of my party. My bridal party included women of many different racial backgrounds, skin and hair types, etc and TMak did a beautiful job on everyone!

Sent on 04/03/2018
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 10/21/2017

I used Tmak Artistry for my October 21, 2017 wedding. I did not have Tiffany but Martha as my main makeup/hair stylist. Tiffany had another engagement the same day, but she recommended Martha for my hair/makeup and praised her professionalism and talent. While a little concerned, I was blown away by how wonderful Martha was. She did my bridal trial and was incredibly patient with every little idea or adjustment I wanted. She never imposed or tried to sway my mind, she only made suggestions and used my feedback to guide her work towards my ideal look.

On the day of the wedding, Martha arrived early and worked efficiently to style 6 people and to finish by 3pm (which she definitely succeeded in!). While Martha was doing our makeup, another stylist Norma was working on our hair. Martha was friendly and cheerful, easily getting along with my bridal party. As for myself, Martha herself did both my hair and makeup to ensure it turned out exactly what we did for my bridal trial. When our photographer/videographer arrived, Martha was very cooperative and worked with them to ensure that they got the shots they wanted. She easily switched between finishing the rest of my bridal party to accommodating their requests. Her friendly and easy demeanor was a blessing and allowed me to relax and enjoy the day. When I left to do my first look, Martha was still there when I returned. In my rush to leave, I had completely forgotten about her! Ever the gracious person, Martha sweetly helped me add on my veil and gave me final makeup touchups and tips. I will be forever grateful for Martha and her team in making my bridal party and I feel extra beautiful on my wedding day. The pictures turned out GORGEOUS!

With Tmak Artistry, you are guaranteed a wonderful team of the BEST people on your big day. And when I mean the best, I not only mean that in talent and skill, but also in personality and kindness!! Thank you Tiffany and Martha for being such an integral part of my wedding :)

Tmak Artistry 5
    Tmak Artistry 6
    Sent on 10/09/2016

Linda · Married on 09/30/2017

Collaborated with Tiffany on a styled shoot and she did such a wonderful job! Had shown a few inspiration photos and she was spot on for makeup and hair. Definitely would work together again in the future!

Sent on 05/22/2016

Anh · Married on 09/30/2017

Tiffany is great! I loved my hair and makeup on my wedding day. I didn't really know what look I wanted, I sent her some pictures of what I like and she made it happen.

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/29/2017

Tiffany was awesome! She made everyone look and feel so beautiful at my wedding, myself included :) I gave her a tight timeline and no other real direction. Every woman in my party wanted a slightly different look (more natural to heavier) and she seamlessly accommodated every request. I highly recommend her work.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Annie · Married on 08/12/2017

Tiffany was amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and was very flexible with me and my ever-changing beauty vision. I felt so beautiful on my day & her sweet personality was a fun addition to the bridal suite. I would 100% recommend her to any bride.

Sent on 10/10/2017

Malisa · Married on 06/24/2017

If you want someone flexible, courteous, and talented who will give you exactly what you ask for and more, pick Tiffany! She did my hair exactly like the photo, and has an array of styles she can do in her repertoire. My makeup was flawless and stayed on all day, night (and admittedly into the next day as I couldn't bear to wipe it off and ended up taking it out for another spin the following evening--that's how good it was).

Sent on 10/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/06/2017

Tiffany Mak of TMAK Artistry is amazing! She and her team did such a wonderful job on my hair and makeup for the wedding! The whole process I felt very relaxed, she is very personable and easy to talk to, and gave me lots of options if I had a certain idea in mind. She also had a lot of experience and was able to help me decide what look to go with to achieve the perfect wedding day look I was envisioning. I cannot recommend her enough!

Tmak Artistry 7
    Tmak Artistry 8
    Sent on 01/18/2018

Jonna · Married on 03/30/2017

Tiffany did makeup for me and my wife for a popup wedding in DC. I've never had my makeup professionally done and I was nervous. I showed Tiffany one pic of a look I liked and she went to work! Tiffany is very skilled, confident and she has a fun personality. My makeup looked great but I still looked like "me." Yay!!!

Sent on 04/03/2017
  • Y

Yoshi · Married on 10/14/2016

Tiffany was so flexible and professional in her services! After the initial makeup and hair trial, I wanted to switch up my makeup look, and she listened to all my requests and made me feel beautiful on my day. I received so many compliments on my hair and makeup, and it turned out exactly the way I wanted it. The look was never overdone, so I still felt like a prettier and more glamorous version of myself on my wedding day. She also knows how to work with different face structures and facial features, and really did an amazing job. I would highly recommend Tiffany over and over again!

Sent on 10/19/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 09/17/2016

Always on time, work as a true team, and I loved loved my hair and makeup the day of wedding. I would absolutely recommend them to a friend.

Sent on 09/22/2016

soo jin · Married on 09/10/2016

I was recommended to Tmak Artistry by a friend for wedding make up. My wedding was on September 10th, 2016. Tmak was incredibly sweet and accommodating to all of my bridesmaids and their make up preferences. She's very talented and did such an amazing job on everyone's make up! The make up looked natural and not overdone. It was exactly what I wanted and expected and couldn't be any happier.

Sent on 09/25/2016
  • stephanie

stephanie · Married on 08/21/2016

Tiffany was great. Responsive via emails and phone and showed up on time. She was helpful with tips and tricks at the trial for the big day. We did hair and make up for all 6 bridesmaids, me and my mom with Tiffany. She came up to Rye, NY in the morning for the wedding. My hair and makeup lasted ALL day!! I had airbrush and curls, no touch up needed. It was an August wedding, hot and humid. The curls stayed in tack and even my waterline was not smudged. Thanks Tiffany for making me look so glamorous on my wedding day!

Sent on 09/29/2016

Ja'el · Married on 04/27/2016

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed Tmak Artistry's services during The Wedding Event at The Observatory at America's Square! My make-up was perfectly matched, evenly distributed, and FLAWLESS. As an African American woman I was extremely impressed by Tiffany's eye for color and design. Not only was she efficient with her time, she also managed to give me tips on different products to try!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Jennifer · Married on 04/10/2016

Tiffany was so accommodating and such a pleasure to work with! I'd highly recommend her to anyone looking for high quality hair and makeup services.

Sent on 05/24/2016

Jamie · Married on 03/19/2016

I worked with TMak on a styled photo shoot and we got along really well. TMak knows what's best for your hair type, face shape, skin color, etc. She's incredibly professional and made our model look absolutely gorgeous! I definitely recommend booking her for your next event :)

Sent on 04/05/2016

Gabrielle · Married on 03/18/2016

Tiffany was a pleasure to work with. She was on time, very professional, and had great communication leading up to event. I would definitely use her again and recommend her.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Jenny · Married on 03/06/2016

I am a makeup novice, so I was relieved when someone with Tiffany's skills did my makeup for my girlfriends and I. She was very honest about what she felt would work for us and provided several options for us to choose from. Once we picked a look (I prefer dramatic eyes and subtle lip color and not too much emphasis on my already protruding cheekbones), she got to work and was very diligent and did a fantastic job. The entire time she was dong my makeup, I couldn't help but notice that HER makeup was also impeccably done. Now that's a sign of a great makeup artist.

Sent on 03/13/2016

Laura · event on: 02/27/2016

I am a creative professional who hired TMak Artistry (makeup artist Tiffany) to do my makeup for a headshots event in Washington DC. She is a total sweetheart who has a passion for making people feel beautiful, inside and out. Tiffany made me feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the session. She asked informative questions about my usual makeup regime and helped showcase my features with her talent and artistry. The look that she created for my event was not only flawless, but natural, authentic and light. Best of all, the makeup was applied at 11AM and stayed on for good 12 hours after that (with no need to reapply). I was excited to get attend the event with makeup that actually represents me as an individual. Thank you, TMak Artistry, for your excellent work and I hope to work with you again soon!

Sent on 03/13/2016