TK Photographers Reviews

TK Photographers 1
TK Photographers 2

Angela Tomao · Married on 12/01/2018

Great service!

TK Photography did our December 1st wedding, and they were truly fantastic to work with. I have gotten numerous compliments from people saying that our photos were absolutely beautiful - and I couldn't agree more! Would absolutely recommend their services!

Sent on 03/13/2019

TK Photographers's reply:

Thank you Angela, it was our pleasure covering your beautiful wedding. We wish you a great life ahead full of happiness and prosperity :)

dr · Married on 12/01/2018

Excellent Kareem And Salma

TK has done extremely well in coverage of my wedding which happened in Jan, 2019. They responded quickly and communicated with ease. They (kareem and salma) were punctual and their presence on the wedding day made every one very comfortable. Pics turned out to be great though I would recommend that you should communicate with them in advance if you want specific coverage style. Kareem prefers to do “story telling” style and he is excellent in that but if you want specific closeups then discuss with him and he responds well.
    Lastly, photo albums turned out to be good also.
    Thanks Kareem and Salma.

Sent on 04/13/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 07/14/2018

Kareem and Salma were great! They were extremely professional and I love how my wedding pictures came out. When I got my engagement pictures done, I wasn't thrilled with the way they came out, so they asked for feedback and to do a reshoot so that they would know exactly what I wanted for the big day. Amazing customer service skills!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Allison · Married on 05/26/2018

Finding the right photographer was probably the most nerve-wracking part of our wedding planning, but once we met with TK Photographers we knew we had the right fit. Our photographers were wonderful to work with, super flexible, made us feel comfortable really quickly for a bride and groom who hate being photographed, and ultimately, took some amazing photos of our special day that are beyond anything we hoped and images that we will treasure for our whole lives. I highly recommend working with TK Photographers. They will provide exactly what they advertise, which are exceptional photos and outstanding customer service. Thanks for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Marie · Married on 10/01/2017

This photographer was so friendly and professional; we had a great time and the photos are fantastic.

Sent on 11/17/2017

Shawn · Married on 09/09/2017

Just providing a review doesn't allow any justice for how amazing our experience was in terms of having TK PHOTOGRAPHERS as our wedding photographers. From the initial meeting with Kareed all the way to the wedding. We cannot thank them enough for there commitment to excellence, professionalism, comfort to work with, there fantastic direction and the list goes on. We were so thankful for there services. As far as pricing goes. If you are a stickler for quality don't cheap out and go with a bargain photographer, TK PHOTOGRAPHERS ARE WELL WORTH THE MONEY.

Sent on 11/06/2017
    TK Photographers 3
    TK Photographers 4

Sara · Married on 07/15/2017

TK photographers are really the best, they made our wedding so special, Karim captured every single moment of the wedding and did not miss any single moment, very flexible and easy going, very nice to work with, amazing quality of pictures, I would defiantly recommend TK photographers for any events

Sent on 09/11/2017

Joanne · Married on 05/27/2017

I truly appreciate the quality of work and professionalism I received throughout the process. My wedding pictures are the proof that TK cares and captured the most memorable and precious moments of my wedding day. Thank you!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Dan · event on 04/23/2017

I was very happy with my photo session. Salma was the photographer that was assigned to me. She was professional, punctual, helpful, and put me at ease. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 05/16/2017

Raymond · Married on 04/08/2017

My wife and I booked TK Photographers for our wedding back in April. The photographers were very flexible and helpful throughout the entire process... also very friendly! The pictures they took of us all throughout our wedding day were amazing! They also managed to find some really cool places to take pictures after the ceremony. Overall, we were very pleased and impressed!

Sent on 07/10/2017

Brittany · Married on 10/29/2016

TK Photographers were extremely pleasant to work with. From the minute we met them, we could tell they were professional and their number one concern was ensuring we were satisfied with their services. And we were extremely satisfied! They worked hard the entire day of the wedding, came up with tons of creative shots, and were so pleasant to work with. We received our pictures ~6 weeks later (extremely short time comparing to some horror stories I've heard from friends who waited 3-4 months for pictures), and were provided with hundreds if not over 1000 pictures. Some of course were unflattering positions, but they sent us SO MANY pictures that we had no trouble finding a couple hundred we were in love with! And they sent us many beautifully enhanced pictures as well that are simply stunning.

They honestly must be the best photographers at that price point in the Boston area, I would absolutely recommend them to anyone for their wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2016

Seb · Married on 10/29/2016

Great guys. Very friendly and gave us good directions on the day of the wedding to make great pictures.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Robert · Married on 10/22/2016

They listened to what we wanted and then on the day of they helped direct us to what would make some good shots. And the photographers were great to work with

Sent on 11/18/2016

Tim · Married on 10/08/2016

I'd recommend TK Photographers to anyone. They hit all of the marks. They followed me on instagram to determine what types of pictures I like and executed them day of. They made suggestions for great poses and got great candid shots. Our photographers were so friendly and we loved working with them. 10/10 would pick again.

Sent on 10/28/2016

Jodi · Married on 10/08/2016

We used TK for our wedding this past October and they were fantastic. My husband and I aren't great "picture takers" so we wanted our photos to be mainly candid shots, and TK seriously managed to capture every moment we could have asked for and then some. :) We were so happily pleased while going through all of our photos (which, by the way, were incredibly organized and super easy to access :)). Thanks so much again! If you ever need a photographer - I highly recommend TK Photographers.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Jane · Married on 10/02/2016

The service is great, we've got location recommendations, schedule extension, people are friendly and professional, we loved our experience at TK Photography.

Sent on 10/28/2016
  • Z

zeena · Married on 09/25/2016

TK photographers just photographed our wedding last weekend. They came all the way down to DC (we did cover transport etc) over a weekend and spent a whole day before the wedding scoping out the locations. On the day of the wedding they had great ideas of all the sites we were going to take photos at. They were professional and fun, and had a great eye. We have gotten a few sneak peek photos that are absolutely gorgeous. I would definitely recommend them for any special event!

Sent on 10/04/2016

TK photographers are awesome! We used a groupon for our engagement photos and it was perfect for us. They were very responsive (we had our shoot booked within a week) and they were creative and helpful throughout the shoot. The pictures came out great!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 08/06/2016

TK Photographers photographed our wedding this summer and we could not be more happy with them! We had Kareem and 'Mo and they took a huge amount of well-composed documentary style and artistic photos in a setting that was unfamiliar to them. They researched different poses for each of our locations prior to our wedding and were very accommodating regarding our special requests. We have amazing photographs of all of our guests and the wedding details we put so much effort into. Our wedding was 8 hours long and they kept up with us the entire time without needing cues from us and were up and about the entire wedding...they are hard workers! We really appreciated how invested they were in getting great photographs and getting the most out of our locations. Kareem and Mo found some very photogenic places at our site that we didn't even know about and would pull us aside at every free moment to make sure they got photos of us in those locations. They really maximized every moment of our wedding. They provided excellent coverage, were kind, professional, accessible, and very helpful. I could not recommend them more!

Sent on 10/02/2016

55 · Married on 06/25/2016

We received excellent photographs with quick and efficient booking and communication.

Sent on 07/22/2016

John · event on 05/31/2016

I hired TK Photographers to capture a surprise proposal to my fiancee at a hotel suite in downtown Boston. Their team worked with me diligently to ensure that every detail was perfect for such a special day. The photographer Salma was fantastic on the day of the proposal and helped us feel comfortable in front of the camera. We also worked with Kareem on a second photo shoot on Acorn street in Boston and he made the entire experience so fun and comfortable. TK's attention to detail and fast turn around with the photos far exceeded my expectation and will blow any competition out of the water. I can not praise TK Photographers enough for how accommodating and helpful they were through the entire process. I would highly recommend TK photographers to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Maya · event on 04/02/2016

TK did my business headshot. Great to work with...and most importantly, great pictures!
    Very responsive, website is user-friendly, and Salma was so sweet.

Sent on 04/18/2016

Rhiannon · Married on 03/04/2016

Let me start from the beginning, literally! My boyfriend planned to propose to me but wanted to capture the moment with a professional photo. After a lot of research and a few different quotes he hired TK photographers to shoot the proposal! Kareem and Tarek were very flexible with scheduling and open to his ideas – he had a very specific plan. Once we got the photos back, they did not disappoint! Soon after planning was underway - we were so pleased with how the pictures from the proposal came out we decided to use TK Photographers for our wedding. During the session Kareem was fun, easy going and efficient. He was able to capture a lot of variety in two locations in a short time. Again, we received our pictures within days and were so pleased!

As for our wedding...two weeks before our wedding we met with Kareem and Mo to go over the details of the day. We outlined all our ideas, the style of photos we were looking for, specific shots we wanted to capture and timeline of the day. They were very detail oriented and hands on. We looked at photos together and took notes. On the day of they were on time waiting at the venue when the wedding party arrived. They got right to work but were very discreet, you hardly knew they were there. The night we got married was chilly and snowy - it did not phase them, we stuck to the plan of doing our first look outside and they captured beautiful pictures! Throughout the night they captured many photos we asked for and got some additional surprises in there as well. They were very professional and have a great eye for beautiful shots. We are very pleased with TK Photographers, they have captured so many beautiful moments for us from the day we got engag

Sent on 10/26/2015

susan · event on 02/08/2016

We used TK photography for a newborn photo shoot at our house. They were very responsive and explained all of the details of the different options and packages without being pushy or trying to upsell us at all. Scheduling a time for them to come was also very easy. And while the photo session was only an hour long it did not feel rushed in any way. The photographer was very skilled and guided us without being overbearing. She also let us look at some of the pictures as she was taking them. We were able to view our gallery very promptly and selecting the prints we wanted was very easy. Would definitely recommend for newborn photography.

Sent on 02/13/2016

TK Photographers's reply:

Thank you Susan, it was our pleasure working with you. Hope we see more of you in the future