Tira Lynn Events Reviews

19 | Baltimore, MD

19 Reviews for Tira Lynn Events

• Megan

Megan · Getting married on 09/20/2020

Excellent, patient, knowledgeable and organized

When we found Tira, we knew we found our wedding planner. She had been on top of everything, from day one! She is kind, and honest. She truly cares about us as a couple, and is willing to work hard to make our day the best day it can be. Wedding planning can be stressful, but Tira is so organized and has made this as painless as possible. She has great ideas, and she actually listens to our wants. I have no doubt that our wedding day will be beautiful, and she will get us there with the least amount of stress as possible!

Sent on 07/31/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Megan...thanks so much for the review. I cannot wait until you and Shia's special day. You two have been a joy to work with you. #9.20.20

Megan · Married on 08/04/2020

Tira is Fantastic!

We had a blast with Tira! She was an absolute pleasure to work with. She was so polite and professional with all of the guests and vendor. We would definitely recommend her to future couples.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Megan! Thanks so much for the opportunity. The wedding was beautiful and we enjoyed every minute of your wedding.
  • Tinika

Tinika Burns · Married on 06/27/2020

The Best So Far

Wedding date June 27, 2020 yes next year!!!!!! My Fiance' and, I decided to hire a wedding planner to help with our wedding. Hiring Tira Lynn Events as my full wedding planner has been the best so far. Tira has been such a great help with budget, venue, photography, videography ects. Tira has been amazing so far with setting up appointments going over contracts and her communication skills are excellent. Tira has been the best so far, I look forward with working with Tira Lynn Events on my up coming wedding for 2020.

Sent on 03/13/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Thanks Tinika and Mike! I can't wait for June 2020 to get here. You've made the planning process a breeze. Forever thankful for you two choosing Tira Lynn Events!!!

Porsche Cornish · Married on 04/05/2020

April 5, 2020

Tira is AWESOME!!! I can't say enough good things about her. Anything we ask of her she's always on it. She understands our vision and is truly just excited as we are to make our vision come alive. She knows her stuff. Our first meeting with her she came prepared. And while we could have been looking for venue after venue on our first trip to search for a venue with her we had a venue that day! Because once you give her your vision she makes it come alive.

Sent on 03/18/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

I can't wait to start the creative planning of your special day! You two have been the best and so easy to work with. Can't wait for 4.5.2020

Jacqueline Gwynn · Married on 12/23/2019

Wedding and planning

Wonderful person and a wonderful experience. Our wedding coordinator Tira was excellent, patient and knowledgeable on everything. I’m not sure things would’ve went as smoothly without her in my corner.

Sent on 01/14/2019

Meghan · Married on 11/09/2019

Wonderful and organized!

Tira was great! She came through in a pinch to help us and was really phenomenal. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 12/26/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Meghan and Nick! Thanks so much for the opportunity. I am so glad I was able to be a part of such a beautiful wedding. Wishing you too all the best in the next journey.
  • Donnell

Donnell Barnes · Married on 11/05/2019

Great Experience

Tira was very professional and did an amazing job. Everything was perfect!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Donnell it was a pleasure helping to plan and design you and Breanna's special day. Thanks so much for entrusting us with your vision.
  • NATALIE

NATALIE · Married on 10/26/2019

Tira was so helpful in getting everything organized.

Tira was so helpful in getting everything organized and all the details taken care of for the wedding. From our first meet and greet my fiancé and I knew it had to be her. She was so organized, communicative, passionate and kind. She went above and beyond making sure she knew exactly what was needed and making sure the vendors and bridal party knew where to be and when. Her organization really helped to keep me stress free and able to enjoy our wedding. I could not have done this without her and I would recommend her services to anyone needing a day of coordinator or more.

Sent on 11/05/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Natalie and Dean! Thanks so much for the opportunity. Everything was beautiful and that band I thoroughly enjoyed. Wishing you two lots of love and happiness for many years to come.

Trena · Married on 09/07/2019

Dream come true

Tira Lynn made my moms 65th birthday everything she could have imagined. Her decor was far more than breath taking and caught the eye of all attendees

Sent on 10/23/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Trena, thanks for entrusting me with decorating for your mom's 65th surprise birthday party. I am happy to know you all were pleased.
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 07/20/2019

A great vendor!

When I first started planning the wedding my head was spinning from being overwhelmed by the whole process. Meeting with Tira definitely simplified things. It was awesome how responsive she was over text throughout the year I spent planning. When it came to the day-of things... she just handled it all! I didn’t have to worry about things getting done or how the room would look because I knew she would handle it... and she did!

Sent on 08/26/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Laura and Zach! Thanks so much for allowing me to be a part of your beautiful wedding. You did an amazing job from the cookies to favors and all the details. Laura you looked stunning in your dress. I wish you two many years of love and happiness.
  • Dwayne

Dwayne Greene · Married on 07/19/2019

Tira Became Like Family

Tira was the perfect addition to the team. We were very particular and specific about how we wanted our wedding to be, so it was important that we found someone who understood our vision, knew we would be extremely hands on and we could trust to execute the day of. Tira was that person. We doubt anyone else would have been able to put up with our personalities lol but Tira was able to hang in there and make us proud. We made a great team! Each guest was impressed. A month later and our wedding is still the talk of the town.

Sent on 08/18/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Dwayne, I had the best time helping to plan and coordinate your wedding day. I am all about personalizing your wedding and every detail we made sure to cover. I wish you and Karl noting but the best! #GoingGreene719

Ageli · Married on 12/08/2018

Best Wedding Ever

Tira was wonderful to work with. I saw her at a few bridal events. She was the only person that listened to me and did not try to completely take over my vision. I told her my vision, she expanded on that and everything was beautiful. Very patient, positive and easy to work with. She completely turned a plain loft into the wedding of my dreams.

Sent on 12/20/2018

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Thanks so much for the opportunity Ageli! I'm glad we were able to bring your vision to life! Wishing you and James, nothing but the best. Thanks again!!!

CYNTHIA · Married on 06/23/2018

i gave my husband a 60th birthday party Tira was able to help with the location the menu in the favors and also the decorations everything was outstanding she stay for the entire party make sure the cake was cut the food was served on time she made sure all the guests were satisfied she did an awesome job I will recommend her highly for any event. Her prices was reasonable. Again thank you so much Miss Tira.

Sent on 07/18/2018

chrystal · Married on 01/12/2018

I hired Tira of TiraLynnEvents to coordinate my husbands 38th Surprise Harlem Nights Birthday Party just 3 months before my event. I am not sure I can actually put into words the level of excellence that she provided me. Tira was most innovative with her ideas and suggestions. Tira brought such a sense of relief to me while planning this event. She was completely aware of my budget considering that my event was within 3 weeks from the Christmas Holiday. She suggested a variety of event locations and visited the actual location several times with me, called different vendors on my behalf, assisted with shopping for decoration in places I would have never thought of on my own. She took on this event as if it were for one of her very own family members. Tira made sure that every detail was taken care of days before, during and even after my event. My guest enjoyed themselves so much they did not want to go home at the end of the party. All not one, but ALL of my guest have told me on more than one conversation, how much they enjoyed themselves. Other friends that have seen my photos say the party appeared elegant and full of life . Tira was extremely reasonable in cost comparison to other event planners. I would certainly say do yourself a favor and hire her for any event that you plan to carry out with class, professionalism, pose and style. I highly recommend her and will certainly use her services again in the very near future. Thank you TiraLynnEvents

Sent on 01/17/2018
  • Breanna

Breanna · Married on 01/05/2018

Bride Abroad.

My search for a wedding planner started while I was deployed in Egypt. Mrs.Tira pulled out all the bells and whistles. We had bi weekly face to face meetings just to update me on venues and budget. Once I returned to the states I hit the ground running. Meeting with Mrs. Tira to look at venues, Cakes tastings and menu choices. She was nothing short of a blessing and was worth every penny. Very professional, responsive and punctual.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Breanna! Kudos to you for taking on the challenge of planning your vow renewal while deployed. I knew how much this meant you, as well as having those important to you be there to witness your renewal. I thank you for entrusting me. I wish you two many years of happiness and love.

Bonita · Married on 12/02/2017

Tira did so well with my daughter's birthday party, that we got a lot of compliments. She's the best and we will recommend her any time

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jacqueline · event on: 08/19/2016

It was a pleasure working with Tira, told her what I wanted, she made it happen, I wrote the check.. Done????

Sent on 11/30/2017

Angie W · Married on

Tira Lynn is Amazing!!

Tira planned my aunt's surprise birthday party and she was amazing! She was so calm, patient, and organized. Tira was very personable, yet professional in the way that she interacted with all of the vendors. The decorations went above my expectations and I appreciate all of the thoughtful details. Tira, I can't thank you enough!!!

Sent on 10/24/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Angie! You all made my job easy. Thanks so much for entrusting me with the planning and decor for your aunt's birthday.
  • Marquita

Marquita · Married on 07/20/2019

#HereComesMcBride

I want a do-over to re-experience it one more time. Having Tira Lynn Events provide the decor for my wedding ceremony/reception was amazing! Ms. Tira completely captured the exact ambience I envisioned for our special day. The quality of the work was amazing, questions or concerns were answered promptly, and most importantly very punctual with set up/breakdown. As a result, our wedding was absolutely flawless. I would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Tira Lynn Events's reply:

Marquita! Thanks so much for allowing Tira Lynn Events to provide decor services to your special day. It was a pleasure.