Tiny Human Photography Reviews

43 | Guilford, CT

43 Reviews for Tiny Human Photography

Donna Fusco · Married on 06/22/2019

Best photographers and even better people

My husband and I have had the unbelievable and unique opportunity of sharing weddings with Tiny Human Photography for the last three years. Julianna and Noah first were introduced to us when the photographed my sister-in-laws wedding in 2017, my other sister-in-law in 2018, and our wedding in 2019. We cannot say enough good things about the work they do. They are prompt, professional, and effortlessly kind. We had the pleasure of working with them for both our engagement shoot as well as our wedding day. Julianna and Noah are truly passionate about what they do and their work shows it. One of the things that drew us to Tiny Human Photography was their ability to capture the pure joy of an event. They made us feel totally at ease during our pictures and it made all the difference. If you are looking for not only amazing pictures but also an unforgettable experience, choose Tiny Human Photography. They truly helped set the tone of our wedding day and captured the moments we will cherish forever, and for that, we are endlessly grateful.

Sent on 08/09/2019

Rob & Bob M · Married on 04/06/2019

We got Lucky at Foxwoods!

My husband and I planned our wedding at Foxwoods in just two months, and a couple of weeks out we were still at a loss for who to choose for our photographers. Our event coordinator pointed us to Tiny Human Photography, http://www.tinyhumanweddings.com/. Julianna & Noah are a wife & husband team that had a beautiful website of some of their work. We reached out and lucky for us, they had our date open.
    We set up a phone call to ‘meet’ and discuss what we had in mind, and Julianna explained how they usually work. She made us feel comfortable and really understood what we had in mind as we were not going to have a videographer, we REALLY wanted them to capture the usual ‘required’ photos of family and wedding party, of course, the Ceremony, but then focus on our guests and the fun of the reception. We were set for our big day!
    The day of our wedding was a little stressful… Julianna & Noah came to our hotel room where we were getting ready, and of course, we were running late and slipping into panic mode. Here’s where their ‘no-charge-added-value’ as part-time therapists came into play…. They were able to talk us off the wall, and settle us down, and refocus us on enjoying these moments to get us ready for the rest of the day. We took a deep breath and knew we were in good hands for the rest of the day.
    They were fantastic throughout the day. From our ‘Family Reveal’ and into required photos they were able to wrangle all the different configurations of the family we wanted to capture. Then off to the Ceremony where they were everywhere, but not at all intrusive. After that, they split up for some Wedding party shots outside & catching great candid’s during Cocktail Hour.
    Then the fun began…. The reception was SO much fun and they captured all of it! Everyone who’s looked at the pictures really gets a feel of what the night was like… a blast. The dancing, the candid table shots, the laughter… it was all there.
    They even kicked into therapist mode again, when we were dealing with a lighting issue when the dancing started. They whisked us out into another area of the venue and did some one-on-one shots with us. Again, we were able to take a deep breath and focus on the moment.
    Our day was absolutely fantastic and Julianna & Noah played a huge role in that. We received our photos and we couldn’t be happier!
    Do your self a favor and check out their work, but set up a call and talk with them to really understand what a wonderful service they can offer you on your big day!
    Rob & Bob, April 6-2019

Sent on 06/05/2019

Kristina G · Married on 11/17/2018

Professional Photography Team that Feels like a Part of the Family!!!

My brother and his wife had a ceremony with under 15 people at his house. It could have felt uncomfortable to have strangers at such an intimate event, but Noah and Julianna immediately made us all laugh, feel comfortable, and soon became part of the family! They were so generous in arriving early to make sure we had enough sunlight for outdoor shots, had excellent *crowd management* skills when it comes time for family formal pictures and kids are involved, and even took time to make sure the beloved family dog got some glamour shots. They were able to adapt to every new thing we threw at them, and the quality of their pictures really speak to the quality of their skill. They are artistic, polished, and one of a kind! No one would ever think this wedding took place in a backyard and a living room!!! Cannot thank them enough for making this such a special day for my family.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Audrey

Audrey · Married on 10/07/2018

Every photo is art

We had a friend highly recommend Noah and Julianna to us, and after looking at their portfolio and our friend's wedding photos, we were sold. Their photography is absolutely gorgeous, and their price is reasonable. They were super easy to work with leading up to our wedding, and they genuinely made our day better. They're fun and upbeat, even when being eaten alive by mosquitoes. I was impressed by how they could hear a person's name and just remember it during group photos. Everybody complimented how amazing they were to work with. Our photos were absolutely beautiful. They had a mix of really creative shots and more traditional, and it's the best my husband and I have ever looked. The images are the kind of art you want to hang on your wall and randomly show to strangers. Even better, they sent us a thumb drive with the touched up shots and the untouched outtakes. It's a ton of photos. If you're on the fence about booking them, do it! They're insanely talented and wonderful to be around.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Laura · Married on 08/18/2018

We were lucky enough to have Julianna and Noah photograph our August wedding outside of Boston. They were wonderful for a number of reasons.

--They’re a perfect husband/wife team who works seamlessly together (which made our day go so smoothly and efficiently).
    --Their photography is a great mix of the traditional wedding photos plus artsy, creative photos that we love.
    --Their final product was very quickly delivered and so professionally done.
    --They were very fairly priced.
    --They were the best of our vendors on communication – prompt and thorough and professional.
    --They’re so easy going and fun to be around!

Huge thanks so Julianna and Noah for perfectly contributing to and capturing our day!

Sent on 09/23/2018

Erin · Married on 08/11/2018

My husband and I can’t say enough wonderful things about Noah and Julianna. They are an absolute joy to be around and are extremely talented at what they do. They photographed a friend’s wedding and we knew right away their style was right for us. We hired them without consulting anyone else! Their photographs are not only beautiful and creative but they capture the energy of the moment - we were laughing and crying as we went through our wedding album just as we did the day of. They both have a way of making you extremely comfortable in front of the camera, almost as if it wasn’t even there! The posed photos were beautiful but our favorites for sure are the candids. Communication was a breeze, we often had a response within an hour or so and turnaround time on the album was fantastic. We will treasure these pictures forever and are so happy we chose Tiny Human to document our day!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Amanda · Married on 12/16/2017

Noah and Julianna are simply the best!

On our wedding day, they both did such an amazing job of coordinating the timing of bride and groom arrival (and making sure we did not accidentally bump into each other!), working with our other vendors, and getting our bridal party / family together for post ceremony shots. It was a little difficult to navigate the outside group pictures with fresh snow, but they were patient and really helped us get the best shots possible.

From our engagement shoot and wedding day, to post wedding light painting session, we have had such a great time working with them. They really are a pleasure, we would highly recommend them for your special day, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/22/2017

I can't thank Julianna and Noah enough for their presence and amazing photos on our wedding day. I actually booked them before I even had a venue set as it was such a joy to connect and talk with Julianna over the phone. The day of our wedding, their balance of enthusiasm and grounded energy was so supportive to us throughout the day. The photos came out absolutely beautiful and they captured all the joy and love of our wedding day. They are an amazing couple with such incredible talent at their craft. Booking them as your photographers for your wedding will be the best decision you could make.

Sent on 11/30/2017

Colleen · Married on 10/08/2017

If we could give Tiny Human Photography more than 5 stars, we would! They were the absolute BEST decision we made while wedding planning. Not only are they creative & massively talented, they were just a joy to work with & have with us on our big day! Their work truly speaks for itself & we knew right away our wedding photos would be original works of art we will have to look back on forever! When we first booked our venue I was disappointed there wouldn't be much opportunity for outside photos. Juliana met with me at the venue weeks before the wedding & quickly found several imaginative and original spots we could shoot fantastic photos, & after seeing our photos, boy was she spot on! Their customer service is the highest quality, & so is their work. We are absolutely thrilled with the results & HIGHLY recommend Tiny Human Photography to anyone searching for the best photography team there is!! We cannot thank you enough Juliana & Noah for your beautiful work and being beautiful humans!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Meghan · Married on 07/14/2017

I am so happy that I went with Tiny Human Photography for my wedding in Salem, MA, and can't recommend Julianna and Noah enough! They were amazing to work with, so much fun and a big hit with our wedding parties. We each had large wedding parties (8 groomsmen, 8 bridesmaids) and large families to work with - Julianna and Noah made everything so seemless and got beautiful shots of everyone. We were married at the Hawthorne Hotel in Salem and took the families and wedding party on a quick trolley ride to Winter Island to get photos at the beach. It turns out they had scoped out the location before we got there and were able to show us an area on Winter Island we didn't even know about, getting beautiful shots on a cliff overlooking the ocean! They really went above and beyond with everything. They were so accommodating and patient with the group shots we requested during the reception with different groups of friends and family. All of the photos came out fantastic and I was so happy with how they captured the day. If you want amazing photos and to have a great time taking them, I would definitely recommend Julianna and Noah!

Sent on 11/26/2017
  • Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/04/2016

Both Noah and Julianna were fantastic from the start. They were the most responsive vendors we had even while busy with a growing family. From our initial meeting we both knew we made the right decision. Their friendly and laid back attitudes really put us at ease. They day of the wedding Julianna was the one to help me get ready and bustle my dress. They were probably our favorite people of the day. They kept everything moving and on schedule. I don't think we could say thank you enough for their professional and sweet persona's. Thank you both again for an amazing day! We owe it to you two.

Sent on 09/07/2016

Madison · Married on 09/02/2016

First let me just say this: if you are looking at another photographer or shopping around just stop and book Tiny Human. We booked them at our first meeting. These are two of the most talented people you will ever meet and also incredibly nice and so easy to work with. The best part is that they are really FUN! Noah and Julianna are #relationshipgoals themselves so they know how to capture what you are feeling and make your day special. They did not focus on getting boring "posed" photos (we do have those too because every one needs to) they focused on capturing how happy we were and how much fun we were having. Every photo takes me back to a special moment that day and we feel so lucky that we picked such special people to capture our day. Bottom line: they will make your day look incredible, they will not get in the way, and you will definitely want to be friends with them long after. Stop reading this and go book them!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Lauren · Married on 08/27/2016

Tiny Human took the most creative photos I've ever seen from any wedding photographer, hands down. If you're tired of seeing the same exact photo over and over in your Facebook feed every time one of your friends gets married, you've come to the right place.

I can hardly put into words how INCREDIBLE Noah and Julianna from Tiny Human are. As a former freelance photographer myself, I had extremely high standards for what I wanted, and Tiny Human knocked it out of the park. Really and truly.

Their style is very unique and artistic. I honestly feel like our wedding album is a work of art, like something you would see in a gallery, not a coffee table photo album. They captured every special moment and didn't miss a single thing. When my husband and I went through our photos together, not only did we have enormous smiles on our faces and tears in our eyes (ok, maybe that second part was just me) but so many gasps of surprise when we saw the magical moment they caught , some of which we never would have remembered otherwise.

I'm so impressed with the way they managed to capture the "feel" of our wedding. Not just the style (which they nailed, of course) but the emotions too. They caught so many candid smiles, so many pictures where I looked and said "Yes! That's my mom, that's what she looks like when she's happy," "That's my dad when he's trying not to cry," "That's my best friend, and she is so truly happy for me," and the most special one to me of all, the look on my husband's face when he saw me walking down the aisle. How can I ever thank anyone enough for saving those moments for me? All I have to do is open a photo and all those feelings come rushing right back.

Thank you Noah and Julianna for turning a story into art, and for having the extraordinary ability to turn love into something as tangible as a photo on a wall.

Tiny Human is a rare find, and here you are; you've found them. Lucky you.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Amanda · Married on 08/12/2016

Noah and Julianna of Tiny Human Photography are not only incredibly talented, but super nice people. The engagement photos they did for us were so beautiful, and gave us a taste of what we were in store for our wedding. The day of the wedding, Noah and Julianna took care of making sure we arrived at the right time for our first look, and diligently went through our list to ensure that they got all the photo combinations we wanted. They were so creative with the pictures they took, which was something that was important to us. Not only do we love them, but our bridal party thought they were so easy to work with. I cannot say enough nice things about them, and you will not be sorry if you go with Tiny Human Photography.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Tim · Married on 06/18/2016

What a great find these photographers were!! Such a fun, married couple to work with. They were willing to drive to Newport, RI for our engagement shoot, no questions! We loved working with them, they made us feel comfortable and had a very set timeline scheduled for the day-of events so they were able to make sure we arrived on time to every place we needed to, while getting all the shots they needed to put together a wonderful portfolio of our wedding day! We are very pleased with the pictures they touch up for us, and they even sent a USB with all the photos they didn't work on! Noah and Julianna were fun, upbeat, smiling and comforting all day! I would definitely choose them again for professional photography!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Alison · Married on 04/22/2016

We received many compliments on how awesome Noah and Julianna were on our wedding day. Having them photograph our engagement pictures and Wedding was one of the best decisions we made surrounding our exciting day. Not only are Noah and Juliana wonderfully energetic and creative people, they are truly a pleasure to be around. They come prepared with a beautiful vision on what to shoot, while also being completely open to any ideas. As the bride, I felt that Noah and Juliana went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed, beyond the typical "photographer" role, Juliana even ran to get my lipstick so I could be better prepared for the romantic interlude photos! I'm writing this review after only seeing 4 teaser photos from our wedding. But I already feel so strongly about Noah and Julianna and their work, that seeing the rest of the photos will just be an added bonus. I know they'll be beautiful! Thank you to you both xo

Sent on 05/01/2016

Lauren · Married on 03/05/2016

Noah, Julianna and Tia were amazing to work with from the start! They took the time to get to know us and our expectations for the photos and the day of. They have since exceeded our expectations! Leading up to the wedding they were very quick to respond via email or phone. On the day of the wedding both Noah and Tia were excellent! They went above and beyond to capture the shots we wanted without being intrusive. They were both very respectful in church during the mass and were a blast to hangout with all day. We received our photos much faster than expected, and they are all amazing! We are so looking forward to working with them again in the future!

Sent on 03/18/2016

Cynthia · Married on 02/14/2016

Noah and Julianna were exactly what we were looking for to capture the special moments on our wedding day. Ben and I knew that the photographs would be the only thing we would have left years after the wedding. It was important to find the perfect photographer. We searched many websites and studied the work of several photographers, even enlisting our friend and groomsman (a wedding photographer himself) to give some advice. When we found Tiny Humans' website we were struck by their creativity. Their nighttime shots were outstanding and while I had not imagined taking photos at night, their website showed me how beautiful it would be - a true complement to a winter wedding. Ben and I met with Noah and Julianna a few times to make sure they understood how important the pictures were to us. We wanted to make sure that we would love looking at our photo albums for years to come ... and they delivered. Noah was patient with us and connected with our vision really well. Having two photographers was a steal at their price (no second shooter here, there were two professional photographers!). And when Julianna was unable to shoot the wedding (her baby was due around the same time as our wedding) they secured another professional photographer, who we were able to meet as well. We were told it was important to like our photographers - after all you spend the most important day of your life with them. We loved them! Everything about them is great. They get romance and love - they are patient - they are professional and their turn around time is great. I highly recommend them and can't wait for the post wedding photo shoot! Ben and Cynthia

Sent on 03/30/2016

Vanessa · Married on 01/17/2016

Noah and his team was nothing short of AMAZING. Their passion for photography and your special day assured that everything was going to be just perfect. Every photo taken was beautiful and moments were captured during the wedding at it's purest form. Service was outstanding and they were very attentive to our needs and wants. The team was so much fun to work with and it made us even more excited about the moments being captured. This was one of the best day of my life and with Noah's pictures it will never be forgotten.

On top of having amazing photos! The turn around time on getting the photos back to us was very quick!

You can not put a price on moments captured in these photos. These will be something I will always cherish and look back on.

Thank You again Tiny Little Human!

Sent on 01/29/2016

It is SUPER important to like the photographers - You spend some pretty important days with them! We like Tiny Human so much we decided to make them our family photographers. They are funny, cool, talented, creative and highly productive. We got AMAZING engagement photos at our first shoot and they were easy to reschedule for our second engagement photo shoot. In everything they are professional - on time, paperwork timely and well written and inclusive of our ideas as the couple but prepared with their ideas and best photo suggestions. They did our wedding day and WERE FANTASTIC! A person from the team covered the bride and another the groom and they helped organize the flow of the day with photos and even came to our venues weeks before to scope out shots. During the wedding day they were SUPER helpful - keeping us on time, helping to stage the room, finding the right lighting throughout the day before we got to the next shot, holding items - even the veil, EVERYTHING! They did it all and with great humor, fun playfulness and sophistication. We love them!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 10/16/2015

We chose Tiny Human Photography for our engagement and wedding and could not have been happier! They were SO nice and fun to be around. I loved how creative they were and it was reflected in their work. Our photos came out amazing and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 12/18/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/03/2015

One of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process was hiring Noah and Julianna. From our exploratory conversation to the engagement photos to our wedding day, they had the best personalities and wore their heart and love for photography on their sleeve and that was surely captured in all of our pictures. My husband was a little uncomfortable in front of the camera at the beginning of our engagement pictures and they put him at ease and made our shoot so comfortable and tons of fun. The week leading up to our wedding, hurricane Joaquin gave us a bit of a scare. Julianna sent us the most calming, uplifting email at a time that brought a little hysteria. She gave us some options to make the most of the rain if it did come (it didn't!). Her words put us at ease once again and just helped us to remember it was still going to be the best day regardless of the weather. On our wedding day, they were rockstars. You either didn't see them at all because they were ninja fast staying in the background or they were apart of the group like they've been friends with us our whole life. Everyone involved loved Tiny Human. The pictures were so natural and really captured our personalities and quiet moments throughout the day that meant so much. Our staged family and wedding party photos have so much personality simply because of the way they positioned us. They constantly had different ideas for pictures and got the pictures that we really wanted. They knew how to take control of the situation respectfully when people weren't totally paying attention and knew the right things to say to get a genuine laugh or smile from the group. Noah was not afraid to get down and dirty or get up high for the perfect picture. Our friends used them for their wedding, another for family photos and one is booking them for their wedding next year. Everyone always talks about how incredible our engagement and wedding pictures are. Tiny Human exceeded our expectations!

Sent on 01/07/2016

lucy · Married on 08/29/2015

After shopping around for photographers and finding some that seemed great but were too expensive and some that were super cheap and had unimpressive portfolios, I was thrilled to come across Tiny Human. From their portfolio I could tell that they had a unique, modern and edgy style that fit with our aesthetic for our wedding and their prices were totally reasonable.

Throughout the whole process of booking and arranging the contract Juliana and Noah were extremely responsive and helpful, and from my first phone conversation with Juliana on the phone I had a really great feeling about working with them- I knew I'd be in good hands.

During the wedding they were both super helpful, friendly and professional. Juliana helped us in the bridal suite as we were getting ready, reminding us to take hair ties off our wrists, and Noah showed my husband how to put on the boutonniere. They're good like that.

As far as the photos go-BEAUTIFUL! They have a totally creative and romantic style. We didn't do a gazillion awkwardly posed group photos (though I'm sure if we'd wanted to they would've). The group and family shots we did were much more playful and candid. Me and my husband did two shoots alone- both in the street in front of the house where we got married, one in the early evening right after the wedding and one in the moonlight. Both came out amazingly. They also took all these incredible action shots of the dance floor which had this magical swirling quality to them.

In a nutshell- awesome people, awesome photos, completely reasonable pricing. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Julianna and Noah of Tiny Human Photography were wonderful. They are a husband/wife duo who complement one another so well both professionally and personally. We were looking for two things in particular from our wedding photographers. First, we wanted to have amazing photos. We wanted photographers who would capture all of the important moments, frame the photos well, and add some personal style to the shots. Second, it was important that the personalities of our photographers meshed well with our own because we knew we'd be spending copious amounts of time with them on the big day. Julianna and Noah delivered on all fronts. We had a great time with them on our wedding day and our photos turned out great!

Sent on 01/06/2016