Tiny Chapel Weddings Reviews

Tiny Chapel Weddings 3
Tiny Chapel Weddings 4
Tiny Chapel Weddings 5

Stephanie · Married on 01/28/2016

Talk about service and flexibility! My fiancee and I were originally supposed to get married on the afternoon of Friday, January 22nd but the blizzard prevented that from happening. Reverend Malbon offered to perform the service earlier in the day or reschedule for another day the following week. We rescheduled for Thursday, January 28th but due to the chapel's location there was still too much snow for us to actually get married there. Reverend Malbon still officiated for us and even gave us money back since we couldn't use the tiny chapel. He showed up early to our new venue greeted all our family and friends and took pictures with us. He is such a helpful and gracious person! The ceremony was beautiful and authentic. Reverent Malbon kept in contact every few weeks leading up to the ceremony and was very easy to get in contact with. We are just thrilled with the service we received, you can tell that Reverend Malbon really cares about what he does and he makes every couple feel like a priority! I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 02/01/2016
  • I

Isabel · Married on 01/24/2016

Bil Malbon answered my email promptly and scheduled our wedding date fast.
    Even under a blizzard watch and awful weather he ventured out just to marry us.
    I couldn't be happier with his services. The ceremony was quick and the energy was great.

Sent on 01/31/2016
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 01/10/2016

We originally hired a friend of Bil's to officiate our wedding, but she was unable to attend the wedding and referred us to Bil. He made the ceremony exactly what we wanted, and was willing to adjust things at our request. He always responded to emails quickly and was on time for both the rehearsal and ceremony. He uses just the right amount of humor and is great at reading a crowd. He made us feel comfortable and relaxed, which was especially important to us. I would highly recommend Bil to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Vicki · Married on 12/28/2015

A charming and adorable venue, a wonderful celebrant, and a completely stress-free experience from booking to "I do's" made our day perfect in every way. Bil was a delight to work with -- accommodating, warm, and professional. And he's pretty darn good photographer too! If I could give Bil and Tiny Chapel Weddings 10 stars, I would. God bless you, Bil! Truly a magical day!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Amanda · Married on 12/25/2015

Bil was fantastic and super flexible. The Tiny Chapel was even better than I hoped or dreamed. Bil was such a good communicator that I did not have any worries about my wedding day. I really appreciate everything that he did to make our Christmas wedding even more special. It was such an amazing experience that I wish I could do it all over again. Absolute Perfection!!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Nicole · Married on 12/19/2015

Rev. Malbon provided my husband and I with a beautiful ceremony. He took the time to meet with us prior to the wedding to discuss ideas for the ceremony and give it a personalized feel. We are both Trekkies and Rev. Malbon worked that into the ceremony in a very special, yet subtle way! He was also very responsive and took a lot of the pre-wedding stress out the planning process. I would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 12/31/2015

Heather · Married on 12/12/2015

We had the pleasure of getting married in the "Tiny Chapel!" It was absolutely perfect for our small ceremony. Bill and his wife were a pleasure to work with - both friendly and yet professional. We could not have imagined a more perfect venue for our special day.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Scott · Married on 11/01/2015

If you are looking for a kind, honest, and respectful person to handle your wedding then Mr. Malbon is that person. We were both so impressed with his kindness and the professionalism he showed during our wedding. From the first time we spoke I knew we had chosen the right man to handle our needs. I can't say enough about this experience. He made a special day even better than the both of us could've ever dreamed. Thanks again and we both Highly recommend Bill to anyone looking to make their day the best it can possibly be.

Sent on 11/04/2015

Ashley · Married on 10/24/2015

Bil Mabon of Tiny Chapel Wedding made our day 100% wonderful! It was so simple to have the chapel dropped off for us to decorate before the ceremony. There were so many options for decorating, but we chose the fall/rustic look by adding hay bales, pumpkins, and fall flowers to the chapel. We were able to hang a beautiful burlap/lace banner behind Bil for the ceremony by tying it to installed hooks he has in the chapel. And then easily removed the banner when it was done. He was so professional with a taste of humor, which we needed that day! After the ceremony, Bil stuck around with no problem at all so we could take pictures with or near the chapel. We got married on the porch with about 43-45 people in the audience on the grass of the farm. We loved Bil so much that we had him stay for the reception (a choice of Chipotle or BBQ). If we could do it all again, we would choose Tiny Chapel Weddings most definitely.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Danielle · Married on 10/10/2015

From the day we contacted Bil Malbon to perform our ceremony, he has been above and beyond one of the easiest parts of planning the wedding. It is extremely rare that he takes more than 24 hours to respond to e-mails, and he made us a custom ceremony at no extra charge. He even met us at a Richmond festival that we were going to, which was so convenient, so we could sign a contract. He is very professional and kind, and his pricing is very fair.

Sent on 08/23/2015

Bill was amazing, very professional!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Jerrica · Married on 09/13/2015

Bil married my husband and I this past Sunday. Bil was helpful, professional, and very personable from the first time I spoke to him on the phone. Although I had never met him before I was standing at the alter getting married, he made me feel comfortable and proud that he was our officiant. I would DEFINITELY recommend him. In fact, I have a friend looking for an officiant now who attended my wedding, and she asked for his contact information.

Jerrica Worrel

Sent on 09/18/2015

Amy · Married on 09/04/2015

Bil was great! He went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I had a beautiful ceremony. We loved that he incorporated Christian values with prayer.

Sent on 09/07/2015

Shannon · Married on 08/06/2015

We had a wonderful experience having our wedding at Tiny Chapel Weddings. I would recommend it to anyone looking to have an intimate ceremony. We were eloping and did not want to get married at the court house because we wanted a religious ceremony;Tiny Chapel Weddings was the perfect choice. Thank you Reverend Bill Malbon.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Keena · Married on 06/06/2015

Bil was a wonderful officiant! He is very personable and willing to customize his ceremony to your needs. We used his basic ceremony outline without many changes and received many compliments on what a lovely and beautiful service it was. We did not use the tiny chapel, but judging by the pictures it looks quite awesome, and if it suits your needs would be fantastic for both ceremony and picture purposes! We can't recommend Bil enough!

Sent on 07/30/2015

Joni · event on: 09/30/2017

We celebrated our 20th anniversary with a vow renewal ceremony at the tiny chapel. Bil was very responsive to any e-mails that I sent, and was very friendly and professional on the day of our event. I highly recommend the tiny chapel to anyone trying to plan an affordable and unique ceremony.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Joannie · Married on 09/03/2017

The officiant and us were the only people at our wedding, however she did the ceremony as if it was a large group of people there. She spared no details.We both were extremely happy with the professionalism given by The Tiny Chapel.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Aisha · Married on 08/07/2016

Iantha was pleasant, punctual, and professional. We enjoyed her as our wedding officiant.
    The booking process was easy and the price for our particular request was very reasonable. We took advantage of the 'courthouse special' and received a lovely civil ceremony at a location of our choice.

We highly recommend 'Tiny Chapel Weddings'.

Sent on 08/19/2016

I truly enjoyed working with Tiny Chapel Weddings and look forward to using them in the future when we renew our vows in front of our friends and family.

Sent on 08/02/2016

The officiant was awesome! My suggestion to any couple though would be to have an outline of how you want the ceremony to go for him to follow and rehearse if possible. We had an intimate ceremony and there were some things that were standard of a ceremony (like the pre written normal vows) that we did not want and were placed in our ceremony anyway. I think it was truly because we didn't have an outline for him and we know we weren't the only wedding he had coming up.

Sent on 03/28/2016

Bernadette · Married on 09/19/2015

I contacted Bil at Tiny Chapel Weddings for his officiant services for my wedding. We were looking for something simple and affordable. Bil provided exactly that, he worked with us to find a ceremony script that met our needs, met us for the rehearsal and was prompt for the wedding ceremony. He was incredibly nice, polite and funny! I would reccomend Tiny Chapel wedding services to anyone looking for something outside a normal church service!

Sent on 09/24/2015

2.5

We made a great choice in hiring Tiny Chapel Weddings. We had a beautiful, memorable service. I cannot speak more highly of the professionalism and quality of the service, and he went out of his way to make sure our day was unique to us and met our needs. I would HIGHLY recommend!!

Sent on 06/09/2016