Tiny Chapel Weddings Reviews

Tiny Chapel Weddings 3
Tiny Chapel Weddings 4
Tiny Chapel Weddings 5

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

Rev. Malbon was excellent to work with and very professional. He made our May 27th ceremony go smoothly. We would recommend him if you need an officiant.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2017

Thank you so much Bil for the help with our wedding. Your personality was the perfect fit for us...you were fun, thoughtful, and caring. I was most impressed with the way you allowed us to change, move, and add to the ceremony, it really made it ours. Your additions to the ceremony were perfect as well, we could not have asked for a better day and you helped to make it possible.

Sent on 05/11/2017

Penny · Married on 04/30/2017

Iantha was our officiant and she was great. She kept me on track as I cried during the whole ceremony. I loved the passages she read for our secular wedding and the price was the lowest around. I highly recommend Tiny Chapel weddings!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Rachael · Married on 03/25/2017

Tiny Wedding Chapel provided an excellent service at our wedding. They were very easy to communicate with, flexible to accommodate our requests and reliable. I would recommend Tiny Wedding Chapel to other people.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Iantha was so nice and made us all feel comfortable. We told her we wanted quick and easy and that's what we got but it was still personalized! She was available in short notice, came to us and the price was right.

Sent on 03/19/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/21/2017

Our wedding was on 02/21/17 and Bil went above and beyond in all aspects. He was so patient, kind, and seemed to genuinely enjoy what he does. He was so happy for us and was so easy to talk to. He incorporated everything we wanted and the words he spoke were with so much wisdom and grace. Every time we called or emailed he was very responsive, engaging, and very helpful. In addition to being so nicely dressed he helped calm my nerves because I was soooo nervous. We were running a little behind and he did not seem upset about it at all, we could not have chosen someone more perfect to marry us and he truly helped make a beautiful memory that we will never forget.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Sarah · Married on 12/22/2016

From the second I met Bil, he was spectacular on every level. He was willing to meet me on 3 different occasions to look at the Tiny Chapel. He responded to all my email communications and questions quickly even measuring floor to ceiling and length of aisle dimensions! Bil did exactly WHAT he said he would, WHEN he said he would – so unusual in today’s world! The Tiny Chapel is spectacular and the owner is a wonderful, kind, reliable, service oriented guy who contributed greatly to making our "Tiny Wedding" the most wonderful and unique day of celebration.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Natalie · Married on 11/07/2016

Bil was so wonderful! Our original officiant's wife got very sick not too long before our wedding. But Bil was able to work with us, and help create a beautiful ceremony!

Sent on 11/19/2016

Tiny Chapel Weddings was just what we wanted in providing us with options for vows. Iantha kept in contact with us, gently reminded the groom who his vows were for (ha ha) and made our day just so perfect.

Sent on 10/17/2016

Lydia · Married on 10/01/2016

Bil is the most kind hearted individual and was exactly the person we were looking for in an officiant. From the first contact, he was professional, courteous, kind, and had an overall friendly and upbeat disposition. Bil was able to draft and accommodate the ceremony script my husband and I were looking for, he provided valuable insight and support throughout the planning process and even gave us sound and light hearted marriage advice following our rehearsal and briefly after our ceremony :) He is incredibly personable, friendly, and easily interacted with a large crowd. I speak for my husband and myself when I say that we truly appreciated the opportunity to have Bil as our officiant and can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did in making our day truly special.

Many Thanks,
    Lydia and Adam Woodmansee

Sent on 10/25/2016

Clarissa · Married on 09/24/2016

Bil was the officiant at our wedding. He did an amazing job! We met once before the wedding and went over many options he had for the ceremony. I wanted to change a few things and a few things. He was very open my changes and even offered some options to suit me. He sat with my elderly, very religious grandmother at the reception, she made a point to tell me how much she enjoyed spending time with him there.
    I also enjoyed the time we spent with him and having him as our officiant!

Sent on 10/01/2016

Doris · Married on 09/10/2016

Love it just right. We stayed in contact and very helpful.

Sent on 08/13/2017

Ainsley · Married on 09/03/2016

Bil was wonderful to work with. Bil provided us with counseling leading up to our marriage and was the officiant for our ceremony. He was pleasant, friendly & meeting him felt like meeting with an old friend. Especially when we discovered the groom & him were both from DC! Our cat warmed right up to him and would sit in the room the entire time he was over.
    Bills vows were exactly what I was looking for but could not put into words myself. I loved that he had an option to involve our families in the views so they could take part in the ceremony. We loved Bil so much we were happy to have him as a guest at our dinner reception to meet our friends and family. Would highly suggest Bil & Tiny Chapel to friends in the future ready to tie the knot! Thank you so much Bil, from the newlywed Thrashers! (and Batman the cat!)

Sent on 09/13/2016

Eric and Lisa · Married on 08/23/2016

Bil was exceptional. He was personable and professional. We connected right away and the service was exactly what we expected...plus.

Sent on 08/23/2016

Gary · Married on 08/18/2016

Bil was fantastic! My husband and I really enjoyed his professionalism and attention. He submitted the marriage license promptly, and we received confirmation very quicly.

Sent on 09/06/2016

Very nice man I thought the ceremony was very sweet and intimate

Sent on 06/06/2016
  • Z

Zhane · Married on 05/21/2016

Bil is such a great officiant to have on your big day! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/25/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2016

Bil was absolutely amazing. With the rain & wind going crazy for.our ceremony he did anything & everything for us to forget what the weather was doing. He made us feel comfortable! I couldn't imagine anyone else marrying us!

Sent on 06/05/2016

Jamar · Married on 05/13/2016

Mr.bill was the best wingman every for me I feel like I could talk to him about everything everybody is still talking about what a great job he did and how relaxed he had me

Sent on 09/15/2016

aliyah · Married on 04/23/2016

Bill was great. Would recommend these services highly. The ease of obtaining these services was great and he tailored to the needs of the couple.
    Great!!!!!

Sent on 05/17/2016

Pamela · Married on 03/26/2016

We wanted a very brief, private ceremony in a public location. We got exactly what we wanted.

Sent on 03/31/2016

Sable · Married on 03/25/2016

Excellent Service! I was very pleased with everything!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Chamauri · Married on 03/08/2016

Our ceremony was very much so last minute, but from the time we reached out to Reverend Malbon he was well prepared and very cooperative. The ceremony was so well executed that I couldn't have imagined going to anyone or anywhere else. I would recommend The Tiny Chapel services to everyone and I plan on having Reverend Malbon as the officiant over my bigger ceremony.

Sent on 03/17/2016

Heather · Married on 02/29/2016

Thank you for the sweetest, most intimate ceremony imaginable!

Sent on 04/04/2016

Anna-Marie · Married on 01/29/2016

Bil was amazing. He made making our vows beautiful and stress free. To be honest, I don't think we ever dreamed we'd have such a calm day. Bil is kind and has a great passion for what he does. We wouldn't change a thing.

Sent on 01/31/2016