Tiny Chapel Weddings Reviews

66 | Richmond, VA

66 Reviews for Tiny Chapel Weddings

66 Tiny Chapel Weddings Reviews

Jenny (Gallant) Gettings · Married on 10/28/2018

Polite, easy going, and a joy for everyone!

Bil officiated our wedding on 10/28 and could not have been more helpful! We planned our own wedding so we had a ton of questions but he answered them all quickly and with extra info on things like sample vows and ceremonial options. He spoke clearly, was well groomed, and was joyous or serious depending on what was called for. He was very honest and a pleasure to work with. Perfectly done!

Tiny Chapel Weddings 2

Brittany · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing ceremony, personality, and advice. Thrilled with her! She was very helpful in calming jitters and giving words of wisdom. She adapted our ceremony so it fit us perfectly. She was very patient yet firm when it came to rehearsal and didnt miss a beat when our backdrop kept getting in the way. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I highly recommend her services!

Beth · Married on 07/03/2018

Rev. Malbon and his tiny chapel were the perfect recipe for my wedding. My fiance and I decided to make it just about us and the Reverend made it so special. He was the perfect officiant for us. He was laid back and so helpful. My husband said even though he felt nervous, he felt peace inside the chapel. We came from out of town to Richmond for our wedding and he was always there if I had any questions. Our wedding was in the middle of the day on the 4th of July but the A/C in the chapel kept us nice and cool. I highly recommend this venue and officiant! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Brittany · Married on 06/01/2018

When I was doing my wedding planning I had a very specific idea about how I wanted my ceremony to go. Tiny Chapel Wedding was my first pick and I'm so glad I went with them. Both Bil & Iantha worked with me and took their time to make sure everything was right. Then came the wedding and it was amazing! Nothing but compliments on her performance. I would recommend to anyone! For any theme!

Taylor · Married on 05/26/2018

Iantha was amazing. She is a very emotionally intelligent, go with the flow woman. She had never met us before our wedding day because we live out of state. From meeting her at our rehearsal she knew right away what kind of ceremony would best fit us and what we wanted. It wasn't a long boring ceremony, there was no awkward pauses and nothing that made you go "hum". It was pouring, i mean POURING on our wedding day and she stood out there with a smile on her face and married us. Very happy with our choice to go with Tiny Chapel Wedding!

Elisabeth · Married on 04/21/2018

We loved having the tiny chapel for our backyard wedding! Bil gave us lots of options to choose from in terms of ceremony order, so we picked what worked best for us and it was a very sweet and personal ceremony. The tiny chapel was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and our pictures and Bil dropped it off early so we had plenty of time to decorate the front as we had wanted. Definitely unforgettable and one of the best parts of our wedding!

mandie · Married on 02/17/2018

Super friendly! Called Friday and was able to get an "appointment" for the next day - perfect elopement!

Brenda · Married on 01/29/2018

Bil was so fantastic and nice! My husband and I are so thankful for him. He made our wedding so special.

Pam · Married on 01/17/2018

It was a snowy afternoon, the 'Little Chapel" was absolutely a delight.

Mary E · Married on 01/06/2018

I can only say great things about Tiny Chapel. They really went above and beyond to be responsive, flexible, and to help my (now) husband and I to have the beautiful wedding of our dreams--outside in the snow!

Our officiant was knowledgeable and made decision-making seamless. Our ceremony was tailored to our beliefs, the length that we wanted, and the homily was absolutely beautiful!

Myesha · Married on 11/10/2017

Mr. Bil did a wonderful job officiating my wedding! He was very professional, on time and made my day very memorable!

Amy · Married on 10/22/2017

Tiny Chapel Weddings was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. We had a quick turn around for hiring / planning, and Iantha was so on top of everything. We communicated primarily through email, and the response time was incredible. We have no complaints, only compliments! The ceremony itself was quick, wonderful, perfect for what we wanted- which was to the point and customizable. We read our own vows, and Iantha was able to easily transition from their verbage, to ours, and back. We were able to include the guests in the ceremony, which was important to us as well. She came to our venue, on our terms, and was totally rad. I certainly hope I never need an officiant again for myself - but I know who I will be recommending to friends and family!!

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2017

Iantha was so wonderful to work with. We mainly communicated through email and she was extremely responsive. We were lucky enough to have her officiant our elopement and our ceremony a few months later. She kept or ceremony short and sweet which is was we wanted and it had just enough religious undertones to satisfy our families.

joni · event on: 09/30/2017

We just had our 20th anniversary vow renewal ceremony at the tiny chapel in Richmond. It was great. So special and unique. Bil was quick to respond to all of my e-mails. He was also so friendly and professional on the day of our event. I highly recommend them if you are trying to plan an affordable and unique experience.

Steve · Married on 09/30/2017

The wedding officiant is an integral part of the wedding day, facilitating the very ceremony that brings people together. Unfortunately, we didn't realize this until we were deep in the planning process. Luckily, we got connected with Bil and Tiny Chapel Weddings, who took a lot of stress off of the ceremony. Bil's wife Iantha ended up officiating the wedding, and she delivered a beautiful ceremony without much intervention on our part. She customized the ceremony and communicated effectively before the wedding and in the venue itself. She also helped us understand the paperwork and delivered the marriage license quickly. Overall, we have no reservations about Tiny Chapel Weddings!

Leslie · Married on 07/29/2017

Bil was a dream to work with and made our simple ceremony so much fun. He provided several options so we were able to tailor a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Pricing is fair and a honset value. Highly recommend for any occassion.

Dean · Married on 06/09/2017

The service was beautiful. The compassion and professionalism was amazing! The choice of words used in the service captured how felt about each other without knowing who we were. All the way down to choice in clothing ( black vest trimmed in purple) signified family and we could not have been more impressed if we'd had a church wedding with hundreds of guests! Thanks so much

Danielle · Married on 06/03/2017

Bil officiated our June 3rd wedding at The Dominion Club and it was PERFECT! Bil was professional, kind, knowledgeable, and friendly. He offered us advice on the ceremony, which we found really helpful, and he was very responsive to all of my emails. Bil was very laid back and funny, yet professional and efficient. I would recommend Bil to anyone and everyone - he is great!!

Elizabeth · Married on 05/27/2017

Rev. Malbon was excellent to work with and very professional. He made our May 27th ceremony go smoothly. We would recommend him if you need an officiant.

Stephanie · Married on 05/04/2017

Thank you so much Bil for the help with our wedding. Your personality was the perfect fit for us...you were fun, thoughtful, and caring. I was most impressed with the way you allowed us to change, move, and add to the ceremony, it really made it ours. Your additions to the ceremony were perfect as well, we could not have asked for a better day and you helped to make it possible.

Penny · Married on 04/30/2017

Iantha was our officiant and she was great. She kept me on track as I cried during the whole ceremony. I loved the passages she read for our secular wedding and the price was the lowest around. I highly recommend Tiny Chapel weddings!

Rachael · Married on 03/25/2017

Tiny Wedding Chapel provided an excellent service at our wedding. They were very easy to communicate with, flexible to accommodate our requests and reliable. I would recommend Tiny Wedding Chapel to other people.

• User7898396 · 1+ year ago

Iantha was so nice and made us all feel comfortable. We told her we wanted quick and easy and that's what we got but it was still personalized! She was available in short notice, came to us and the price was right.

Nicole · Married on 02/21/2017

Our wedding was on 02/21/17 and Bil went above and beyond in all aspects. He was so patient, kind, and seemed to genuinely enjoy what he does. He was so happy for us and was so easy to talk to. He incorporated everything we wanted and the words he spoke were with so much wisdom and grace. Every time we called or emailed he was very responsive, engaging, and very helpful. In addition to being so nicely dressed he helped calm my nerves because I was soooo nervous. We were running a little behind and he did not seem upset about it at all, we could not have chosen someone more perfect to marry us and he truly helped make a beautiful memory that we will never forget.