Tiny Chapel Weddings Reviews

Tiny Chapel Weddings 7
  • Kendall

Kendall 路 Married on 06/22/2019

Just what we needed

Because my (now) husband and I do not belong to a church, we were in need of someone to marry us who was flexible and also able to cater a ceremony specifically to us. Bil was wonderful! He was very responsive to the million questions we had, and even counseled us prior to the wedding. He was very professional but also personable and made us feel very comfortable during our wedding planning and during the ceremony. We were able to build a relationship with him over the course of our planning which made us feel very "at home".

Sent on 06/27/2019

Case 路 Married on 06/20/2019

Extremely flexible and professional!

Our day was perfect thanks to Bil and Tiny Chapel Weddings! Extremely professional and flexible officiant to work with, did everything possible to make our day truly ours to remember. We highly recommend Tiny Chapel Weddings to anyone looking to make their special day memorable and stress free!

Sent on 06/22/2019

Kimberly 路 Married on 03/30/2019

Wedding Officiant

He was awesome! He was timely, professional and made my wedding day awesome!

Sent on 04/13/2019

Ava A 路 Married on 01/25/2019

A wonderful and rememberable experience 馃榿

A wonderful experience .馃槃bil was quick to respond back to my phone calls and emails without hesitation.He was very professional didn't have any problems accommodating what we wanted to do . very sweet and funny personality made you feel very comfortable. we consider him as family. I would highly recommend him to anybody .He was always in good spirit.

Sent on 01/25/2019

Ava Allen 路 Married on 01/17/2019

Bil malbon has a great Sprite about himself 馃榿 makes you feel very comfortable.

Bil was very patient and friendly even before we meet him in person. He has a likeable personality he felt like family. He was also understandable didn't mind us changing locations at the last minute 馃槀 I would recommend him to anyone that's looking for someone to do a ceremony he will make your day as special as you dream it would be .Thanks 馃槉 again bil malbon for making our day special.

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen 路 Married on 12/31/2018

Happy Wife

Bil was so kind and easy to work with! He was so flexible with our ideas and welcomed us despite being a non traditional couple. I was a little surprised by the location of the chapel but inside was precious and cozy. When it says max of 20 people that鈥檚 accurate but it was PERFECT for us!

Sent on 01/14/2019
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 8
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 9
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 10
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 11
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 12

Jenny (Gallant) Gettings 路 Married on 10/28/2018

Polite, easy going, and a joy for everyone!

Bil officiated our wedding on 10/28 and could not have been more helpful! We planned our own wedding so we had a ton of questions but he answered them all quickly and with extra info on things like sample vows and ceremonial options. He spoke clearly, was well groomed, and was joyous or serious depending on what was called for. He was very honest and a pleasure to work with. Perfectly done!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 13

Brittany 路 Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing ceremony, personality, and advice. Thrilled with her! She was very helpful in calming jitters and giving words of wisdom. She adapted our ceremony so it fit us perfectly. She was very patient yet firm when it came to rehearsal and didnt miss a beat when our backdrop kept getting in the way. I couldn't have asked for anyone better. I highly recommend her services!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Beth 路 Married on 07/03/2018

Rev. Malbon and his tiny chapel were the perfect recipe for my wedding. My fiance and I decided to make it just about us and the Reverend made it so special. He was the perfect officiant for us. He was laid back and so helpful. My husband said even though he felt nervous, he felt peace inside the chapel. We came from out of town to Richmond for our wedding and he was always there if I had any questions. Our wedding was in the middle of the day on the 4th of July but the A/C in the chapel kept us nice and cool. I highly recommend this venue and officiant! I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Sent on 08/05/2018

Brittany 路 Married on 06/01/2018

When I was doing my wedding planning I had a very specific idea about how I wanted my ceremony to go. Tiny Chapel Wedding was my first pick and I'm so glad I went with them. Both Bil & Iantha worked with me and took their time to make sure everything was right. Then came the wedding and it was amazing! Nothing but compliments on her performance. I would recommend to anyone! For any theme!

Sent on 06/15/2018

Taylor 路 Married on 05/26/2018

Iantha was amazing. She is a very emotionally intelligent, go with the flow woman. She had never met us before our wedding day because we live out of state. From meeting her at our rehearsal she knew right away what kind of ceremony would best fit us and what we wanted. It wasn't a long boring ceremony, there was no awkward pauses and nothing that made you go "hum". It was pouring, i mean POURING on our wedding day and she stood out there with a smile on her face and married us. Very happy with our choice to go with Tiny Chapel Wedding!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Leona 路 Married on 05/05/2018

Planning a wedding long distance is no easy task and finding the best officiant is even harder. Bil with Tiny Chapel was more than accommodating throughout the planning process! He is funny and puts his own spin on the ceremony while making him sure you get what you want. If you are looking for an officiant to marry you, look no further!

Sent on 05/14/2018
    Tiny Chapel Weddings 14

Elisabeth 路 Married on 04/21/2018

We loved having the tiny chapel for our backyard wedding! Bil gave us lots of options to choose from in terms of ceremony order, so we picked what worked best for us and it was a very sweet and personal ceremony. The tiny chapel was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and our pictures and Bil dropped it off early so we had plenty of time to decorate the front as we had wanted. Definitely unforgettable and one of the best parts of our wedding!

Sent on 05/08/2018

mandie 路 Married on 02/17/2018

Super friendly! Called Friday and was able to get an "appointment" for the next day - perfect elopement!

Sent on 02/21/2018

Brenda 路 Married on 01/29/2018

Bil was so fantastic and nice! My husband and I are so thankful for him. He made our wedding so special.

Sent on 02/01/2018

Pam 路 Married on 01/17/2018

It was a snowy afternoon, the 'Little Chapel" was absolutely a delight.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Mary E 路 Married on 01/06/2018

I can only say great things about Tiny Chapel. They really went above and beyond to be responsive, flexible, and to help my (now) husband and I to have the beautiful wedding of our dreams--outside in the snow!

Our officiant was knowledgeable and made decision-making seamless. Our ceremony was tailored to our beliefs, the length that we wanted, and the homily was absolutely beautiful!

Sent on 01/09/2018

Myesha 路 Married on 11/10/2017

Mr. Bil did a wonderful job officiating my wedding! He was very professional, on time and made my day very memorable!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Amy 路 Married on 10/22/2017

Tiny Chapel Weddings was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. We had a quick turn around for hiring / planning, and Iantha was so on top of everything. We communicated primarily through email, and the response time was incredible. We have no complaints, only compliments! The ceremony itself was quick, wonderful, perfect for what we wanted- which was to the point and customizable. We read our own vows, and Iantha was able to easily transition from their verbage, to ours, and back. We were able to include the guests in the ceremony, which was important to us as well. She came to our venue, on our terms, and was totally rad. I certainly hope I never need an officiant again for myself - but I know who I will be recommending to friends and family!!

Sent on 11/03/2017
  • Tiffany

Tiffany 路 Married on 10/15/2017

Iantha was so wonderful to work with. We mainly communicated through email and she was extremely responsive. We were lucky enough to have her officiant our elopement and our ceremony a few months later. She kept or ceremony short and sweet which is was we wanted and it had just enough religious undertones to satisfy our families.

Sent on 11/05/2017

joni 路 event on 09/30/2017

We just had our 20th anniversary vow renewal ceremony at the tiny chapel in Richmond. It was great. So special and unique. Bil was quick to respond to all of my e-mails. He was also so friendly and professional on the day of our event. I highly recommend them if you are trying to plan an affordable and unique experience.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Steve 路 Married on 09/30/2017

The wedding officiant is an integral part of the wedding day, facilitating the very ceremony that brings people together. Unfortunately, we didn't realize this until we were deep in the planning process. Luckily, we got connected with Bil and Tiny Chapel Weddings, who took a lot of stress off of the ceremony. Bil's wife Iantha ended up officiating the wedding, and she delivered a beautiful ceremony without much intervention on our part. She customized the ceremony and communicated effectively before the wedding and in the venue itself. She also helped us understand the paperwork and delivered the marriage license quickly. Overall, we have no reservations about Tiny Chapel Weddings!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Leslie 路 Married on 07/29/2017

Bil was a dream to work with and made our simple ceremony so much fun. He provided several options so we were able to tailor a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Pricing is fair and a honset value. Highly recommend for any occassion.

Sent on 08/01/2017

Dean 路 Married on 06/09/2017

The service was beautiful. The compassion and professionalism was amazing! The choice of words used in the service captured how felt about each other without knowing who we were. All the way down to choice in clothing ( black vest trimmed in purple) signified family and we could not have been more impressed if we'd had a church wedding with hundreds of guests! Thanks so much

Sent on 06/13/2017

Danielle 路 Married on 06/03/2017

Bil officiated our June 3rd wedding at The Dominion Club and it was PERFECT! Bil was professional, kind, knowledgeable, and friendly. He offered us advice on the ceremony, which we found really helpful, and he was very responsive to all of my emails. Bil was very laid back and funny, yet professional and efficient. I would recommend Bil to anyone and everyone - he is great!!

Sent on 06/24/2017