61 Reviews for Tiny Chapel Weddings

Non-religious (1)
Rehearsal (1)
Baptist (1)
59 Tiny Chapel Weddings Reviews

We loved having the tiny chapel for our backyard wedding! Bil gave us lots of options to choose from in terms of ceremony order, so we picked what worked best for us and it was a very sweet and personal ceremony. The tiny chapel was the perfect backdrop for our ceremony and our pictures and Bil dropped it off early so we had plenty of time to decorate the front as we had wanted. Definitely unforgettable and one of the best parts of our wedding!

Profile Picture Elisabeth, 4/21/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Super friendly! Called Friday and was able to get an "appointment" for the next day - perfect elopement!

Profile Picture mandie, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Bil was so fantastic and nice! My husband and I are so thankful for him. He made our wedding so special.

Profile Picture Brenda, 1/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was a snowy afternoon, the 'Little Chapel" was absolutely a delight.

Profile Picture Pam, 1/17/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Civil Union, Non-religious, No Denomination, Licensed

I can only say great things about Tiny Chapel. They really went above and beyond to be responsive, flexible, and to help my (now) husband and I to have the beautiful wedding of our dreams--outside in the snow!

Our officiant was knowledgeable and made decision-making seamless. Our ceremony was tailored to our beliefs, the length that we wanted, and the homily was absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Mary E, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mr. Bil did a wonderful job officiating my wedding! He was very professional, on time and made my day very memorable!

Profile Picture Myesha, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Tiny Chapel Weddings was exactly what we were looking for in an officiant. We had a quick turn around for hiring / planning, and Iantha was so on top of everything. We communicated primarily through email, and the response time was incredible. We have no complaints, only compliments! The ceremony itself was quick, wonderful, perfect for what we wanted- which was to the point and customizable. We read our own vows, and Iantha was able to easily transition from their verbage, to ours, and back. We were able to include the guests in the ceremony, which was important to us as well. She came to our venue, on our terms, and was totally rad. I certainly hope I never need an officiant again for myself - but I know who I will be recommending to friends and family!!

Profile Picture Amy, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Iantha was so wonderful to work with. We mainly communicated through email and she was extremely responsive. We were lucky enough to have her officiant our elopement and our ceremony a few months later. She kept or ceremony short and sweet which is was we wanted and it had just enough religious undertones to satisfy our families.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/15/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Civil Union, Single Religion, No Denomination

The wedding officiant is an integral part of the wedding day, facilitating the very ceremony that brings people together. Unfortunately, we didn't realize this until we were deep in the planning process. Luckily, we got connected with Bil and Tiny Chapel Weddings, who took a lot of stress off of the ceremony. Bil's wife Iantha ended up officiating the wedding, and she delivered a beautiful ceremony without much intervention on our part. She customized the ceremony and communicated effectively before the wedding and in the venue itself. She also helped us understand the paperwork and delivered the marriage license quickly. Overall, we have no reservations about Tiny Chapel Weddings!

Profile Picture Steve, 9/30/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Bil was a dream to work with and made our simple ceremony so much fun. He provided several options so we were able to tailor a ceremony that fit us perfectly. Pricing is fair and a honset value. Highly recommend for any occassion.

Profile Picture Leslie, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The service was beautiful. The compassion and professionalism was amazing! The choice of words used in the service captured how felt about each other without knowing who we were. All the way down to choice in clothing ( black vest trimmed in purple) signified family and we could not have been more impressed if we'd had a church wedding with hundreds of guests! Thanks so much

Profile Picture Dean, 6/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bil officiated our June 3rd wedding at The Dominion Club and it was PERFECT! Bil was professional, kind, knowledgeable, and friendly. He offered us advice on the ceremony, which we found really helpful, and he was very responsive to all of my emails. Bil was very laid back and funny, yet professional and efficient. I would recommend Bil to anyone and everyone - he is great!!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Malbon was excellent to work with and very professional. He made our May 27th ceremony go smoothly. We would recommend him if you need an officiant.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much Bil for the help with our wedding. Your personality was the perfect fit for us...you were fun, thoughtful, and caring. I was most impressed with the way you allowed us to change, move, and add to the ceremony, it really made it ours. Your additions to the ceremony were perfect as well, we could not have asked for a better day and you helped to make it possible.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Iantha was our officiant and she was great. She kept me on track as I cried during the whole ceremony. I loved the passages she read for our secular wedding and the price was the lowest around. I highly recommend Tiny Chapel weddings!

Profile Picture Penny, 4/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Tiny Wedding Chapel provided an excellent service at our wedding. They were very easy to communicate with, flexible to accommodate our requests and reliable. I would recommend Tiny Wedding Chapel to other people.

Profile Picture Rachael, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Iantha was so nice and made us all feel comfortable. We told her we wanted quick and easy and that's what we got but it was still personalized! She was available in short notice, came to us and the price was right.

Profile Picture User7898396, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Our wedding was on 02/21/17 and Bil went above and beyond in all aspects. He was so patient, kind, and seemed to genuinely enjoy what he does. He was so happy for us and was so easy to talk to. He incorporated everything we wanted and the words he spoke were with so much wisdom and grace. Every time we called or emailed he was very responsive, engaging, and very helpful. In addition to being so nicely dressed he helped calm my nerves because I was soooo nervous. We were running a little behind and he did not seem upset about it at all, we could not have chosen someone more perfect to marry us and he truly helped make a beautiful memory that we will never forget.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the second I met Bil, he was spectacular on every level. He was willing to meet me on 3 different occasions to look at the Tiny Chapel. He responded to all my email communications and questions quickly even measuring floor to ceiling and length of aisle dimensions! Bil did exactly WHAT he said he would, WHEN he said he would – so unusual in today’s world! The Tiny Chapel is spectacular and the owner is a wonderful, kind, reliable, service oriented guy who contributed greatly to making our "Tiny Wedding" the most wonderful and unique day of celebration.

Profile Picture Sarah, 12/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Bil was so wonderful! Our original officiant's wife got very sick not too long before our wedding. But Bil was able to work with us, and help create a beautiful ceremony!

Profile Picture Natalie, 11/7/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Tiny Chapel Weddings was just what we wanted in providing us with options for vows. Iantha kept in contact with us, gently reminded the groom who his vows were for (ha ha) and made our day just so perfect.

Profile Picture User7323126, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Bil is the most kind hearted individual and was exactly the person we were looking for in an officiant. From the first contact, he was professional, courteous, kind, and had an overall friendly and upbeat disposition. Bil was able to draft and accommodate the ceremony script my husband and I were looking for, he provided valuable insight and support throughout the planning process and even gave us sound and light hearted marriage advice following our rehearsal and briefly after our ceremony :) He is incredibly personable, friendly, and easily interacted with a large crowd. I speak for my husband and myself when I say that we truly appreciated the opportunity to have Bil as our officiant and can't thank him enough for the wonderful job he did in making our day truly special.

Many Thanks,
Lydia and Adam Woodmansee

Profile Picture Lydia, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Officiant

Bil was the officiant at our wedding. He did an amazing job! We met once before the wedding and went over many options he had for the ceremony. I wanted to change a few things and a few things. He was very open my changes and even offered some options to suit me. He sat with my elderly, very religious grandmother at the reception, she made a point to tell me how much she enjoyed spending time with him there.
I also enjoyed the time we spent with him and having him as our officiant!

Profile Picture Clarissa, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Love it just right. We stayed in contact and very helpful.

Profile Picture Doris, 9/10/16, 1 Review