Tina Marie Photography Reviews

1 User photo

Tina Marie Photography 1

Daniel Frosceno · Married on 10/30/2018

I did daisy

FIRST MET WITH YOU 18 YEARS AGO FOR MY SON WEDDING YOU WERE GREAT THEN AHD GREAT AND EVEN BETTER NOW THANK YOU

Sent on 12/16/2018

Mikayla Riskin · Married on 10/20/2018

Best Photographer Ever!

We chose Tina Marie Photography because I had seen her photographing a wedding years ago and couldn't believe how good she was at getting a 20+ person bridal party together in amazing shots! We used her for our engagement shoot on an extremely cold November day 11 months before our wedding day. We were literally shaking from being so cold, but Tina kept suggesting new poses and new locations so we were never bored and stayed excited throughout the shoot. When we saw the photos, we literally loved them all and had the hardest time choosing our photo for the save the date! My fiance absolutely loved working with her and was even more excited for the wedding after working with Tina. On our wedding day, Tina didn't miss a thing! She was with us every second and did a great job of getting all of the family shots quickly so that we had extra time for sunset photos. After seeing our wedding day photos, there is no doubt that we made the right choice! We have so many more photos than all of our friends and they are all amazing! My friends wish they used Tina, and you should too! -Mr. & Mrs. Ross & Mikayla Riskin (10.20.18)

Sent on 01/06/2019
    Tina Marie Photography 2

Tina Marie Photography's reply:

Hi Mikayla, Thank you so much for the review. You guys were the best and I too enjoyed every minute.
    Tina

Laura · Married on 10/01/2016

My cousin and I have both used Tina Marie Photography for our weddings and we will continue to recommend her to our family and friends. Tina Marie is not only extremely professional and attentive to detail, but she is AWESOME with children!! We had her take a family photo of just our 25 nieces and nephews all under the age of 7 and we couldn’t believe that not one child cried or complained. And best of all, we had photos of them all looking at the camera and smiling. Tina Marie was truly a part of making this the best day of my life and I’m so fortunate to have the most beautiful photos and photo album to capture these memories forever.

Sent on 04/03/2017

Carol · Married on 10/09/2015

Tina Marie was amazing! She was very professional from start to finish. She was part of our package at our venue and we were happy with her from day one. She answered emails within a timely manner and I always felt like I was a priority to her. She listened to what we wanted and by the time the big day came, we were completely comfortable knowing that we would get exactly what we were looking for. It even started pouring at my wedding and she was very flexible and was able to think fast and we still got amazing pictures. There were a few things that went wrong during the day, nothing can be perfect, BUT the photographer was one of the things that did NOT go wrong and we are so pleased with the results! We still need to pick out the pictures for our wedding book but we have been given access to all our prints and they are amazing. I would recommend Tina to anyone who is looking for a professional, personable, fun, flexible, and reliable photographer.

Sent on 12/12/2015

Jane · Married on 09/26/2015

Tina is wonderful! From her arrival to her departure, she captured all the best moments and angles, in a natural way. Yet, she was very friendly and patient with the entire bridal party and guests, and never felt intrusive. She's incredibly diligent about getting the right shot, even asking you before the wedding about everything you want, via questionnaire. The end results were really special, with great quality, and turnaround time -- and you can get a thumb drive of digital images in most packages. I couldn't have been happier with Tina and her work, and highly recommend her!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Carolyn · Married on 09/19/2015

We found TinaMarie Photography in a Connecticut wedding magazine. We called and she booked a prompt appointment with us at her studio. Tina was calm, confident and assuring, and we got a sense right away that she would be great to work with. We had visited a few other photographers who had complicated programs, were a little uptight, and very expensive! Tina showed us her work and it was simple and beautiful - just what we were looking for. Natural and beautiful photos that clearly depict the authentic personality of the couples and the love and happiness of their wedding day. Our photos are just gorgeous and will serve as beautiful memories for year to come! We were very happy with the customizable photo packages that TinaMarie offers and the prices were very reasonable. She even made us beautiful Christmas cards! TinaMarie is so easy to work with.

Clariza · Married on 07/03/2015

Tinamarie was AWESOME! I have not picked out my pictures for my album yet and it's been almost 6 months since my wedding. She took such great pictures that it is hard for me to choose which ones I want for my album. She captured some of THE BEST pictures I have ever seen. My husband is not at all a fan of getting pictures taken but she managed to get great shots of the both of us! I can't say enough about Tinamarie! I highly recommend her!

Amber · Married on 10/12/2014

I absolutely love every picture Tina took of my engagement shoot and wedding. She puts her own creative flare on her shots to make them unique but amazing! I wouldn't change a thing!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Melissa · Married on 09/14/2014

Tina Marie Photography is the best! Tina was wonderful and so much fun! The pictures are absolutely gorgeous and she certainly has a great eye for creative photos! She also did our engagement photo shoot! We highly recommend Tina Marie Photography to everyone!

• User3195584 · 2+ years ago

Tina Marie was excellent. Her prices are really affordable for the products you get. She is really friendly and very easy to work with. Everybody still compliments how beautiful our Engagement session and wedding pictures were. I highly recommend Tina Marie Photography

Sent on 02/11/2015

Michele · Married on 09/14/2013

Tina is great. She captured all the great moments.
    Her packages are priced well and she is a true professional. I strongly recommend her.

Sent on 12/16/2015

Jamie · Married on 04/13/2013

I found TinaMarie Photography through my venue. She was very accommodating and professional. She worked with our schedules to find times that were good for all of us and was very flexible. Her assistant was just as wonderful and personable. Between the two of them they took more pictures then I would have dreamed and they came out wonderful. From the candids to the portraits, they were all wonderful. I was very pleased with my photos and with this company.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Jen · Married on 11/10/2012

Tina was very outgoing and easy to work with.She also had a lot of great ideas for different poses. I am very happy with my wedding pictures and would definitely recommend her!

Sent on 12/13/2012

Tina was great! Flexible schedule, easy to work with, friendly and talented. Works quickly and unobtusive during ceremony and reception. Has great ideas.

Sent on 10/03/2012

I wanted Tina as my photographer because she had photographed my good friend's wedding a few years earlier and did an excellent job! Tina is a genuinely nice person as well as an amazing photographer. I loved the guest book she did with our engagement pictures and she even handed out cards at our wedding with two of our engagement pics and information on where and when our wedding pictures will be available for viewing. I thought that was awesome! Tina is very easy to work with and made me and my husband feel very comfortable!

Sent on 07/31/2012

Tina was wonderful to work with! She was professional, friendly and overall a great photographer.

Sent on 12/28/2012
  • Michela

Michela · Married on 10/08/2011

Tina was AMAZING!!! She truly captured our day flawlessly :) She also did our engagement photos....STUNNING!!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Linda · Married on 05/15/2010

Tina is very professional and extremely talented. I am very pleased with my wedding photos.

Sent on 06/12/2010

Jennifer · Married on 11/15/2008

Tina Was GREAT!! Every picture was perfect!! Very easy to work with and very reasonable!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sent on 01/13/2009

Jacqueline · Married on 10/12/2008

Tina was extremely professional and she has an amazing skill. She is very creative and she will make sure that you have all the pictures that you want. I would highly recommend her as a photographer

Sent on 02/05/2009

Kristin · Married on 07/10/2004

I love Tina. My pictures came out fabulous. I was so nervous all day because I thought she hadn't taken any pictures except for the staged pictures and lo and behold when I got the proffs there were hundreds. She takes great pictures and she's not in the way, which can be a horrror story. Plus she offers really nice packages and she has her own studio which is comfy and relaxing to review photos and discuss. I'm going to have her do some photos of us again for our 5 year anniversary.

Sent on 11/12/2008

Patricia · Married on 03/02/2013

She did such a wonderful job! I would highly recommend her. Thank you so much

Sent on 02/19/2015

Laura · Married on 09/11/2011

Tina Marie is Amazing!!!! She made our wedding Picture Perfect! She and her helpers were like ninjas, strategically placed, to get all the best shots. She captured more moments than I even remembered having, and when the whole thing passes by in a flash, you pray that your photographer will. I am getting goose bumps just thinking our photo album. I remember when my new hubby and I snuck off, away from everyone, to have our own intimate dance once we heard At Last playing, but low and behold, and thank God, Tina Marie found us and snapped the most priceless piece of history in our lives. It was such a romantic moment and I am so happy it was Completely Candid and Captured.
    We will see her for all our future photo shoots.
    You never know when we'll need pregnancy photos and baby photos!!!!! : )

Sent on 07/02/2012

Shannon · Married on 05/11/2013

I loved Tina Marie Photography. Not only because of how professional she was but also the quality and creativity of the photos. They were amazing. She made us feel very comfortable and at ease our enitre wedding day as well as on our engagement photo shoot. Thankyou Tina for a job well done and beautiful pictures. I would recommend you to anyone. :) Sincerely, Shannon Neeley

Sent on 06/20/2013

Jessica · Married on 07/28/2012

My husband and I absolutely LOVED all of the wedding photos Tina Marie took for us and all of our guests have been raving about how beautiful the pictures came out. We were so excited to see how our special day was captured and we are just amazed of how much of the day and individual moments she was able to get of not only us but also all of our family and friends. Tina Marie and her assistant were also such a pleasure to work with. We have heard horror stories from friends about how awful their pictures came out, how difficult working with them was, and how late they received their pictures. However, we had the total opposite experience with Tina Marie, as every engagement and wedding picture she took was absolutely stunning, and the time it took for us to view previews of our pictures on her website and Facebook page was a very quick turnaround time, considering there were over 800 pictures to look through (approximately a 5 week turnaround time)! We could not have asked for a more professional, organized and creative photographer, so thank you to Tina Marie Photography again for all of your amazing work!

Sent on 09/24/2012