108 Reviews for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup

Makeup Trial (3)
Salon (1)
Hair Extensions (1)
108 Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Reviews

Jenn Walsh did my hair & make up for my engagement photos - than exactly a year latter for my wedding . I gave her photos for both llooks - and she nailed them both ! I felt comfortable and loved how I looked. I highly recommend Jenn to be your glam - go to - girl !

Profile Picture Christine, 8/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the very beginning, Kristen was quick to respond and help me plan for the morning of my wedding. We were from out of town so did not have the chance to do an in-person trial. I did do a local trial and send my pics which Kristen was very comfortable with. My bridesmaids, matron-of-honor, and my Mom had their pics (pins) ready for Kristen the day of and she was so confident and calming about the whole morning. She made everyone feel special and beautiful with her conversation and genuine interest in getting to know you - all the while working her absolute magic with our hair! Professional, creative, talented, and a beautiful heart! I highly recommend Kristen and Timeless Updos for your wedding day! Thank you for making us all feel and look amazing!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Timeless Updos was fantastic to work with both leading up to and on my wedding day! They did a wonderful job and were extremely easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Profile Picture Amber, 7/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kristen and Jen did my wedding hair and makeup trial. It was such a great experience. Looking forward to working with them again on my wedding day!

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jenn Walsh and her team are absolutely incredible! I had initially hired Timeless Updos to do makeup for my wedding, and after meeting Jenn for a makeup trial the day of our engagement photos, I knew I had made the right choice! The makeup was flawless, and also very natural looking. My cousin was supposed to do hair for the wedding and when she backed out about two months before, Jenn made every attempt possible to accommodate our needs on short notice.... and she did not let me down! As a very indecisive bride, Jenn helped me choose a hair style that fit me best based on my personality and the dress I was wearing. She also worked her magic on my stepmom who has short, very thin hair. My step mom was concerned about giving it body and it holding a curl, but Jenn never wavered - she knew it was possible and it came out better than we ever could have imagined! The day of our wedding was above 90 degrees and with an outdoor wedding ceremony, our hair and makeup held perfectly (even with all of the many happy tears). My girls and I had so much fun getting ready - Jenn and her team made us feel incredibly special and beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you!

Profile Picture Katrina, 6/30/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

I went through so many hair and makeup trials so many turned out awful and all the money I spent on them was starting to wear on me. That’s when I found Timeless Updos they were a little further away then I was looking, but they were the perfect fit. Jen and Kristen were so nice and responsive it was great working with them. All the girls looked amazing. They even took care of the groom and another groomsmen as well as my aunt at the last minute all of who appreciated their help. Looking back I’m so glad I decided to try them and wish I had found them sooner in my search.

Profile Picture jennifer, 6/23/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Salon, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Extensions, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling

The ladies at Timeless Updos were a pleasure to work with. They are organized punctual and very good at their craft! Our hair and makeup looked great and lasted all night! I highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Patty, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn was a total pro. We didn't have time to do a trial because I had flown in the day before, but on her first attempt she completely nailed my hair and makeup on my wedding day -- my mom and I have been replaying just how great she was because we couldn't have expected it to go so well. Same was true of how nicely she did hair and makeup for my mom and our aunts. It's also important that you like your hair person because you'll be spending a big part of the most important day with them -- and for this, Jenn is 10/10. She's fun and easy to hang out with so she fit right in with my girlfriends. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Katy, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and Hannah were awesome! While talking and planning with Jenn beforehand, she was always calm and accommodating to all of my requests. I had a large group (10 people) with various hair types, with a LOT of different opinions, and she handled everything with ease. Every style was different, and every girl looked amazing! They were quick and efficient, and always professional. At the end of the night, after a day of humidity and dancing, not a hair was out of place. I would recommend Timeless Updos 1000 times over, and cannot wait to hire them again for another event.

Profile Picture Aly, 5/26/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

I recruited Jenn to do my hair and makeup for our engagement photo shoot. She came to my house (super awesome and convenient) and did a fantastic job. She understood my concerns on my eye makeup from a trial I had already had and adjusted the style accordingly and it came out wonderful! My fiance was even impressed with how natural the lashes looked over the ones used previously. My hair and makeup held up perfectly all day and I haven't seen the pictures yet but I felt like a super model at the shoot! She was easy to talk to and we had such fun - I would highly recommend working with her. I know who I will be calling if we get pro pics taken again!

Profile Picture Jaime, 4/28/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Kristen and Jenn were absolutely amazing!! They made my day everything I could have wanted. They have great pricing and truly do a wonderful job. I would 100% recommend!

Profile Picture amanda, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I could have never tied the knot without Timeless Updos for my wedding. Myself and all of my girls looked amazing with our hair and makeup picture perfect!

Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Lovely Bridesmaid Audrey
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Bridesmaid and daughter of the groom Ally
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Bride Lynnie getting ready for her updo
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Groom Steve and Bride Lynnie
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Maid of honor Sandra
Profile Picture Lynnie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Reviews

Timeless Updos

From the very beginning, I knew timeless updos would make me and my bridal party shine! I heard within a day that Kristin and her team were available for my wedding day. I booked her right away based on raving reviews. As we got closer to the day, it was relieving to have the answers to my questions within 24 hours. Kristin is a great communicator!

They work beauty magic!!! Kristin gave my hair the vintage look I was going for. There was so much volume and the curls lasted all night which was huge for those late night dance shots.

I loved my makeup by Jen. She gave me a natural look and enhanced my features. The pictures are amazing and I actually looked like myself in person which was key. The makeup held up for over 10 hours and I kept my lashes onfor 3 days ; ) Thank you Jen!!

Every single one bridesmaids and my mother were very happy and beautiful throughout the whole day. These ladies know what they're doing and I highly recommend using them! Best Glam Squad Ever!!!

Thank you Kristin, Jen and team!

Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Getting all dolled up!
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Beautiful Bridal party
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - MOH and MOB
Profile Picture Ali, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Kristen was amazing! First, she spent so much time with me during my trial updo, trying out 4-5 different styles! She would say, "Oh let me just see this real quick" and make a tweak here or there and my style would have a totally different look. I felt this was so helpful because instead of just trying out 1 or 2 hairstyles I could really hone in on "the" style for my big day. She really worked with me until I was perfectly happy with it. Second, she was awesome to work with day of. She arrived at my parents house right on time and set up downstairs, even after she'd started to unpack her things upstairs because I thought upstairs was best, but my maid of honor said to move things downstairs to be near the food and drinks, and to be more sociable. Her work was fantastic, I loved all of my bridesmaids' hair, my mother got her hair done, and I was so so happy with my own hair for the day. I would definitely recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a hair stylist day of.

Profile Picture Mia, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen and Kristen were amazing! My wedding day hair and makeup were phenomenal. I received compliments all night. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were amazing! Always super fast responding to my emails. They were on time for the day of the wedding and finished all the girls hair so fast! Each girl's hair was amazing, unique, and beautiful! I would definitely recommend Timeless Updos for your special day and event. I received SO many compliments on my hair. I loved it.

Photos
Profile Picture LAURA, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful experience! Make up lasted the entire night.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After reading many reviews and speaking with several vendors on hair and makeup, we chose Timeless Updos and are so happy we did!! My daughter's wedding was in Vermont, the end of August. Jenn & Kristen traveled from Saratoga to our house the day of the wedding. Their work was amazing, they were very easy to work with & the bride, bridesmaids and MOB were all very pleased with the hair designs & makeup application. Not only is their work superb, but they both have wonderful personalities! They were so much fun to work with! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I wrote a one word review it would be “FANTASTIC.” Thankfully, I don’t have to just do one word, so let me elaborate. Kristen and Jenn did my bridal party’s hair and makeup (four bridesmaids, my mom, and me.) Let’s start with how professional they are: they answer every email and phone call, they arrived on time, they made a schedule (one less thing for me to think about), and they had us ready on time (actually ahead of time.) They have great personalities too: they are down-to-earth, easy to talk to, and fun. I wanted to enjoy who we hung out with when getting ready and everyone loved them (I was ready to have them stay for the wedding!) Most importantly, they made each of us look and feel beautiful. My sister and sister-in-law both said their hair and makeup looked better than their own wedding day! I danced A LOT that night and I still looked fantastic at the end of the evening. Two thumbs way up.

How we found and chose Timeless Updos: finding the right vendors are hard. My husband and I were married in Chittenden VT (Mountain Top Inn) last August. When I looked for hair and makeup stylists near my venue, the vendors were overpriced and the quality of the work seemed poor from the photos online. My mom found Timeless Updos from reading reviews. We liked how professional they were with their responses and the beautiful photos posted online. How crazy would it be to get Timeless Updos to come from Saratoga, NY to VT? As it turns out, not a crazy idea at all and the pricing was very fair. I went to Saratoga NY for my trial, and I knew right away I was in good hands. We are so glad we asked Kristen and Jenn to travel to VT to do our hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am soooo happy I decided to use Timeless Updos for my wedding! Kristin and Jenn were amazing! I was so happy with how my hair and make-up turned out and my bridesmaids all looked beautiful. In addition to being friendly, professional and accommodating, their prices are extremely fair for the service you receive! It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen Walsh did our wedding parties hair and makeup. She showed up on time, was extremely professional and fun to work with. My hair and makeup was flawless and I got so many compliments. I would recommend her to anybody.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and her team are amazing! They did such a wonderful job on my party's hair and makeup! Jenn was able to get my hair to hold a curl for the entire day, which is not an easy task. All three women were personable and friendly, which made the morning fabulous. Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/25/17, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Jen and her team went above and beyond to make us all feel like princesses. Not only did they make us look amazing, the whole team was super fun and made the day just that, fun! Thank you Timeless Updos for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and her team were very detail oriented and were able to accommodate a few extra hair and makeup services last minute. Everyone’ss hair and makeup from mine (the bride) to the bridesmaids and MOB/MOG all looked even better then we pictured. I would def recommend their team for your bridal events

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling