Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Reviews

133 Reviews for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup

• Whitney

Whitney B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Wonderful!

I found Timeless Updos on Wedding Wire initially and upon browsing their websites and reviews I decided to book with them. I worked with Kristen for my trial who was so friendly, kind, and absolutely great as a hair dresser. Jen came with Kristen the day of my wedding and they were both fantastic! All of my bridesmaids were so happy with their hair and mine was perfect, and held all night. I will be recommending them to my friends in the future!

Sent on 10/15/2020
  • Megan

Megan F. · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellence

Hair and makeup was AMAZING. Came to my house completely prepared and ready to go. Had myself and girls ready with time to spare. Would absolutely recommend to have these lovely ladies do your wedding.

Sent on 09/25/2020
  • Heather

Heather B. · Married on 06/28/2020

Amazing Talent!

I cannot give Kristen and Jenn enough praise for how great they were for me and my tiny wedding party. Of all times, during a pandemic, they were thoughtful, considerate, and always encouraging that somehow we would find a way. With things so up in the air leading up to our day, they stayed flexible and supportive through it all! They gave us a clear timeline and they were spot on, were punctual and very professional. Add to all of that, their insane talent for what they do(!!) - I cannot recommend these two enough. One of my two bridesmaids has very naturally curly hair, and she looked beautiful. We were all so happy - what a great experience!!

Sent on 07/22/2020

Dina M. · Married on 04/12/2020

Flexible, kind, and talented. Overall great experience!

HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Kristen and Jenn were absolutely wonderful! Our wedding changed multiple times due to COVID, including a significant change of date and location. Kristen and Jenn were kind, flexible, and accommodating through the uncertainty. Not only were they both a pleasure to work with prior to the wedding, they were timely and talented the day of the wedding. They were both able to completely bring my wedding hair and makeup vision to life. They are both fantastic!

Sent on 12/10/2020

Shannon H. · Married on 01/18/2020

Did both hair and makeup for my wedding for 5 people.

I have been apart of two previous weddings that used timeless updo’s and when it was time for my wedding they were my number one choice. They are amazing to work with and make everyone look and feel amazing. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to look their best on their wedding day.

Sent on 03/04/2020
  • Michael

Michael · Married on 11/10/2019

Wonderful Hair/Makeup Experience!

I cannot say enough good things about Timeless Updos!  Jen, Lisa and Kristen came to our hotel to help my girls and I get ready. They were punctual, efficient, kind and friendly and everyone looked amazing! Our makeup was flawless, without being caked on. They matched skin tones and colors perfectly and gave each woman the hairstyle they wanted provided with either a description or a picture. My sister has already booked them for her wedding at the end of the year as she loved them so much as well!

Sent on 01/26/2020

Hannah · Married on 11/09/2019

Exactly what I was looking for for wedding hair and make-up

I booked Timeless Updos without basically any research based on a trusted friend's opinion. I was not disappointed! My hair and make-up was absolutely everything that I wanted for the day. Not only that, but the team was completely flexible in accommodating my whole party, listening carefully to my vision and making it come to life, and even using my own brand of curling iron at my request. I highly recommend Timeless Updos to any bride.

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing and Beyond Expectations!!!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Timeless Updos!! After getting several quotes and pictures from other vendors,
    I found Timeless Updos pricing to be very reasonable for me, bridesmaids, mom’s, Jr. Bridesmaid, all with traveling to our hotel in Saratoga Springs, working on 10 of us. Jenn and Kristen put together day of schedule, aligned to photographers schedule, making sure we would all be done in time, and it was perfect! They arrived on early to set up, 100% professional, and we had the best time getting ready!
    Kristen did an amazing job with my mother, who was having some challenges with thinning hair. As mother of the bride, it was stressing her out. Kristen did a trial on her and my mother instantly felt 10x better about pictures, on wedding day, she felt beautiful and looked gorgeous!! As for me, I kept changing between updo and down. They both worked with me through all of my questions and concerns (rain, humidity, frizz, etc..)and my final decision was down, and I felt gorgeous!!
    Jenn and Kristen went above and beyond to make us feel and look gorgeous!! It was an amazing, beautiful day, and could not have been done without Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup!! I highly recommend them for your wedding day, you will feel gorgeous!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Elsa

Elsa R. · Married on 09/21/2019

Friendly, communicative and professional!

I hired the Timeless Updos team for my wedding at the Grafton Inn in Grafton, Vermont. Despite being pretty far from their home base in Saratoga Springs, they were right on time at 7:15 am and got set up and ready to go immediately! They were so patient with us as my bridesmaids and other ladies arrived at different times throughout the morning for their services, and took great care in ensuring that everyone felt comfortable and beautiful with the looks they had envisioned for themselves. Everyone's makeup turned out PERFECTLY and looked so natural, which is exactly what I had been hoping for. The hairstyles were effortlessly beautiful and I am so thrilled that we were able to have the team help us feel our best for such an important day. Kristen was extremely communicative leading up to the wedding, answering countless questions and keeping us all organized. I cannot recommend Timeless Updos enough and hope I am able to work with them again in the future. They made my wedding perfect! Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding ASAP!

Sent on 09/30/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Above and beyond!

Kristen and Jenn!!! Amazing- as all their reviews show these ladies are the best!! I found them through others reviews and so so so happy I did! Kristen is now my new hair cutting lady for life! From the first email I sent them I was so IMPRESSED, their response time is unreal, they are pleasant and flexible. I set up my hair trial with Kristen and it was such a great experience, she cut my hair ( which somehow I always hate my hair cuts----- I LOVED it) you can tell she knows what she’s doing. We chatted as if we’ve been friends for years! We kept in great contact till my wedding day, they were on time of course- and did such an amazing job with all of our hair. Each of my girls were SO happy with their hair which is equally as important as my hair and Jenn and Kristen made sure they were taken care of. Then I made a last minute change and did the exact opposite of my trial- I didn’t even look in the mirror until Kristen was done because I had full confidence she would do a great job! She did for sure, I loved my hair and everyone was in awe about it! Cant wait to post pictures! Thanks so much Kristen and Jenn!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Native Dancer

Nadja · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome hairstylist

I had 2 hair trials with Kristen and she was there to do my wedding hair and the hair of my bridal party. I couldn’t have asked for a better hair stylist! She is sweet, skilled, and very personable! I loved my hair on wedding day! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Madeleine · Married on 06/29/2019

Blown away!

I was blown away with the Timeless Updos team on my wedding day. They worked so fast and all of our hair and makeup were flawless. The makeup and hair stayed perfect despite the hot and humid day and a lot of dancing! I would highly recommend Timeless Updos for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 06/08/2019

Kristen is amazing!

I highly recommend Timeless Updos! Kristen is such a sweetheart! Very prompt in emailing you back and very accommodating. During my hair trial I wasn’t a huge fan of the first hairstyle actually on me, without hesitating she took it apart and tried something different which I absolutely loved! On my wedding day she arrived early and did 6 girls plus me with extra time to spare. Everyone loved their hairstyles and they all stayed in place all night even through some crazy dancing! I would recommend Kirsten 1000 times over again!

Sent on 06/25/2019

Meredith C. · Married on 05/12/2019

Life saver!!!

Jennifer did a makeup trial with me and she was very open to hearing opinions and gave me some advice with my make up and timing and stuff I had no idea about. She was very helpful. On the day of my wedding she was supposed to come an hour after the guy doing my hair. Well the morning of my wedding the person who was supposed to do my hair canceled. I was so upset. I reached out to Jenn a few hours before she was supposed to come and asked if she could come earlier to do my hair. She was so accommodating!!! She came early listened to what I wanted for my hair and made me feel so beautiful!!!! She did more than I could’ve imagined it was wonderful. I would absolutely recommend Jenn!!! Seriously my day would’ve been awful without her!

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Erica

Erica R. · Married on 04/10/2019

Did a great job!

Jenn was lovely to work with, gave great advice and did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup! All of the girls loved their hair and it stayed curly and beautiful all night! It was so convenient to have her travel to us with everything she needed to make us beautiful. Highly recommend! It was so great not to have to stress about my hair and makeup on the big day!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Sonali

Sonali · Married on 11/18/2018

So amazing - Love!!

Loved Jenn and Kristen and the rest of their team. They were great, quick, and made everyone in my wedding gorgeous! They were super flexible. They had to wait around the area, so they could do my second look for my reception, and they delivered. Love them! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019

Rachael · Married on 10/29/2018

Excellent!

I highly recommend Timeless Updo's Hair and Makeup for your next important upcoming event. Jenn came to Manchester, VT and got myself and my bridal party looking beautiful for the special day. Jenn took great care of everyone's visions and made it a reality. As a bride, I was so happy with my hair and makeup and I truly felt like a princess. My 79 year old grandmother even got false eyelashes for the first time in her life!! There were so many memories made and everyone felt beautiful after Jenn worked her magic! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Marlena · Married on 10/27/2018

Superb hair!

My wedding anniversary is coming up (10.27.18) and I wanted to thank Timeless Updos Hair. Kristen is absolutely AMAZING and I am so thankful that she was available on my wedding day. She made me look and feel absolutely beautiful and did my hair exactly as I wanted. Because I live in Boston and was having my wedding in Manchester, VT I was not able to do a trial with Kristen before my wedding day. After looking at photos online of hairstyles that she had done for other weddings, I was certain that she’d be able to give me what I wanted even without the trial---and I was right! My bridesmaids, MIL, mom, and flower girls also looked stunning. I LOVED the hairdos she crafted for them. In particular, the braided crown-like updo she did for my flower girls was a huge hit, even guests commented on how amazing their hair turned out. All of my bridal party told me how much they loved working with Kristen (as did I). She is so nice, professional, responsive; she made us feel comfortable and was receptive to ideas and feedback. If I had to choose a hairstylist again for my wedding, I would (without a doubt) choose Kristen! Thank you for making all of us look and feel so BEAUTIFUL, Kristen!

Sent on 10/23/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Jenn did a wonderful job doing our bridal party's makeup for our wedding in Lake Placid. She was very easy to work with and super accommodating to coordinate with us given her tight schedule that day (we were one of two weddings she did that day!). Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Carissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Kristen, Jenn, and Lisa from Timeless Updos Hair and Makeup truly made my day beautiful. All of my girls, mother in law, mother, and grandmother felt flawless and confident. Their patience, knowledge, and professionalism far exceeding any expectation I had for my wedding day. I have received and continue to receive compliments on how beautiful my hair and makeup was and how perfect is went with my dress. From the trial to the day of, these ladies made me feel comfortable and confident, which is SO important on your wedding day. Communication was easy and I received prompt responses. In addition, they eased any concerns I may have had, for example, my mother has eczema, sensitive, and dry skin, they listened to her concerns and due to their knowledge and experience with various skins types, they made her feel comfortable, and she had no issues on the day of the wedding which allowed her to relax and just enjoy the day. Choosing Timeless updos for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made and I highly suggest you choose them for your event!

Sent on 10/12/2018

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved working them!

Kristen and Lisa where such fun to have to do our wedding hair and makeup. I felt they brought out everyone’s beauty without making us look “made-up” They made everyone feel at ease, they laughed with us and did just beautiful work. I could not be more pleased with them and would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • danielle

Danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

Jenn and Kristen did the hair and makeup for my recent wedding in Lake George, New York, and I cannot recommend their services more highly. They are both immensely talented, and work so efficiently - we had six bridesmaids and a mother of the bride in addition to myself, with an ambitious "go time" of 11:00AM, and they executed everyone's hair and makeup beautifully with time to spare. They are a calming, easygoing presence on what could easily be a stressful morning, and, in addition to providing the beautiful, natural, and understated hair and makeup aesthetic we were going for, were just lovely to spend time with. They were also extremely accommodating with my schedule (I live in Massachusetts, so was planning the wedding from afar) when it came to a hair and makeup trial back in May (I went straight from the trial to my engagement photo shoot and was so pleased with the results!)

They're wonderful, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of hair and makeup services.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen and her team were professional from start to finish, they helped me organize a schedule for hair / make up appointments for each individual bridesmaid that required hair/ makeup 2 weeks prior to wedding. They arrived on time ( even 10 minutes before start time) with all equipment, make up chairs, hair chairs included. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous ! And my hair and makeup made me feel like a princess. I love this team and highly recommend them ! - Jillian ( Bride)

Sent on 09/30/2018

Jodi · Married on 09/01/2018

Jenn and Kristen were amazing! Very responsive and super patient with some of our last minute changes. Highly recommend! Thank you to both for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Jenn Walsh did my hair & make up for my engagement photos - than exactly a year latter for my wedding . I gave her photos for both llooks - and she nailed them both ! I felt comfortable and loved how I looked. I highly recommend Jenn to be your glam - go to - girl !

Sent on 08/23/2018