Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Reviews

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 6
Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 7

Rachael · Married on 10/29/2018

Excellent!

I highly recommend Timeless Updo's Hair and Makeup for your next important upcoming event. Jenn came to Manchester, VT and got myself and my bridal party looking beautiful for the special day. Jenn took great care of everyone's visions and made it a reality. As a bride, I was so happy with my hair and makeup and I truly felt like a princess. My 79 year old grandmother even got false eyelashes for the first time in her life!! There were so many memories made and everyone felt beautiful after Jenn worked her magic! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Jenn did a wonderful job doing our bridal party's makeup for our wedding in Lake Placid. She was very easy to work with and super accommodating to coordinate with us given her tight schedule that day (we were one of two weddings she did that day!). Would highly recommend!

Carissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Kristen, Jenn, and Lisa from Timeless Updos Hair and Makeup truly made my day beautiful. All of my girls, mother in law, mother, and grandmother felt flawless and confident. Their patience, knowledge, and professionalism far exceeding any expectation I had for my wedding day. I have received and continue to receive compliments on how beautiful my hair and makeup was and how perfect is went with my dress. From the trial to the day of, these ladies made me feel comfortable and confident, which is SO important on your wedding day. Communication was easy and I received prompt responses. In addition, they eased any concerns I may have had, for example, my mother has eczema, sensitive, and dry skin, they listened to her concerns and due to their knowledge and experience with various skins types, they made her feel comfortable, and she had no issues on the day of the wedding which allowed her to relax and just enjoy the day. Choosing Timeless updos for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made and I highly suggest you choose them for your event!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 8
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 9
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 10
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 11

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved working them!

Kristen and Lisa where such fun to have to do our wedding hair and makeup. I felt they brought out everyone’s beauty without making us look “made-up” They made everyone feel at ease, they laughed with us and did just beautiful work. I could not be more pleased with them and would highly recommend them for your event!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 12
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 13
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

Jenn and Kristen did the hair and makeup for my recent wedding in Lake George, New York, and I cannot recommend their services more highly. They are both immensely talented, and work so efficiently - we had six bridesmaids and a mother of the bride in addition to myself, with an ambitious "go time" of 11:00AM, and they executed everyone's hair and makeup beautifully with time to spare. They are a calming, easygoing presence on what could easily be a stressful morning, and, in addition to providing the beautiful, natural, and understated hair and makeup aesthetic we were going for, were just lovely to spend time with. They were also extremely accommodating with my schedule (I live in Massachusetts, so was planning the wedding from afar) when it came to a hair and makeup trial back in May (I went straight from the trial to my engagement photo shoot and was so pleased with the results!)

They're wonderful, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of hair and makeup services.

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen and her team were professional from start to finish, they helped me organize a schedule for hair / make up appointments for each individual bridesmaid that required hair/ makeup 2 weeks prior to wedding. They arrived on time ( even 10 minutes before start time) with all equipment, make up chairs, hair chairs included. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous ! And my hair and makeup made me feel like a princess. I love this team and highly recommend them ! - Jillian ( Bride)

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 14
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 15
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 16
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 17
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 18
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 19

Jodi · Married on 09/01/2018

Jenn and Kristen were amazing! Very responsive and super patient with some of our last minute changes. Highly recommend! Thank you to both for making our day so special!!!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 20
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 21

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Jenn Walsh did my hair & make up for my engagement photos - than exactly a year latter for my wedding . I gave her photos for both llooks - and she nailed them both ! I felt comfortable and loved how I looked. I highly recommend Jenn to be your glam - go to - girl !

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

From the very beginning, Kristen was quick to respond and help me plan for the morning of my wedding. We were from out of town so did not have the chance to do an in-person trial. I did do a local trial and send my pics which Kristen was very comfortable with. My bridesmaids, matron-of-honor, and my Mom had their pics (pins) ready for Kristen the day of and she was so confident and calming about the whole morning. She made everyone feel special and beautiful with her conversation and genuine interest in getting to know you - all the while working her absolute magic with our hair! Professional, creative, talented, and a beautiful heart! I highly recommend Kristen and Timeless Updos for your wedding day! Thank you for making us all feel and look amazing!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 22
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 23

Annie · Married on 07/22/2018

Perfect Hair & Make-up

Jen was absolutely fantastic, doing both hair and make-up for myself (the bride), my two maids, and my mother! She listened to my thoughts and ideas, and gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you so very much, Jen, for helping to make my wedding day perfect! Highly recommended!

Amber · Married on 07/08/2018

Timeless Updos was fantastic to work with both leading up to and on my wedding day! They did a wonderful job and were extremely easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

Kristen and Jen did my wedding hair and makeup trial. It was such a great experience. Looking forward to working with them again on my wedding day!

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Jenn Walsh and her team are absolutely incredible! I had initially hired Timeless Updos to do makeup for my wedding, and after meeting Jenn for a makeup trial the day of our engagement photos, I knew I had made the right choice! The makeup was flawless, and also very natural looking. My cousin was supposed to do hair for the wedding and when she backed out about two months before, Jenn made every attempt possible to accommodate our needs on short notice.... and she did not let me down! As a very indecisive bride, Jenn helped me choose a hair style that fit me best based on my personality and the dress I was wearing. She also worked her magic on my stepmom who has short, very thin hair. My step mom was concerned about giving it body and it holding a curl, but Jenn never wavered - she knew it was possible and it came out better than we ever could have imagined! The day of our wedding was above 90 degrees and with an outdoor wedding ceremony, our hair and makeup held perfectly (even with all of the many happy tears). My girls and I had so much fun getting ready - Jenn and her team made us feel incredibly special and beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you!

• jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I went through so many hair and makeup trials so many turned out awful and all the money I spent on them was starting to wear on me. That’s when I found Timeless Updos they were a little further away then I was looking, but they were the perfect fit. Jen and Kristen were so nice and responsive it was great working with them. All the girls looked amazing. They even took care of the groom and another groomsmen as well as my aunt at the last minute all of who appreciated their help. Looking back I’m so glad I decided to try them and wish I had found them sooner in my search.

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 24
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 25
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 26

Patty · Married on 06/16/2018

The ladies at Timeless Updos were a pleasure to work with. They are organized punctual and very good at their craft! Our hair and makeup looked great and lasted all night! I highly recommend them!

Kristy Drabyk · Married on 06/06/2018

Beautiful and easy to work with!

From my trial appointment to the wedding day Kristen was so welcoming and easy to work with. My hair looked perfect and was everything I dreamed of! I had 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law and not one person had a complaint! Highly recommend!!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 27

Katy · Married on 06/02/2018

Jenn was a total pro. We didn't have time to do a trial because I had flown in the day before, but on her first attempt she completely nailed my hair and makeup on my wedding day -- my mom and I have been replaying just how great she was because we couldn't have expected it to go so well. Same was true of how nicely she did hair and makeup for my mom and our aunts. It's also important that you like your hair person because you'll be spending a big part of the most important day with them -- and for this, Jenn is 10/10. She's fun and easy to hang out with so she fit right in with my girlfriends. Would recommend her in a heartbeat.

Aly · Married on 05/26/2018

Jenn and Hannah were awesome! While talking and planning with Jenn beforehand, she was always calm and accommodating to all of my requests. I had a large group (10 people) with various hair types, with a LOT of different opinions, and she handled everything with ease. Every style was different, and every girl looked amazing! They were quick and efficient, and always professional. At the end of the night, after a day of humidity and dancing, not a hair was out of place. I would recommend Timeless Updos 1000 times over, and cannot wait to hire them again for another event.

• Jaime-Leigh

Jaime · Married on 04/28/2018

I recruited Jenn to do my hair and makeup for our engagement photo shoot. She came to my house (super awesome and convenient) and did a fantastic job. She understood my concerns on my eye makeup from a trial I had already had and adjusted the style accordingly and it came out wonderful! My fiance was even impressed with how natural the lashes looked over the ones used previously. My hair and makeup held up perfectly all day and I haven't seen the pictures yet but I felt like a super model at the shoot! She was easy to talk to and we had such fun - I would highly recommend working with her. I know who I will be calling if we get pro pics taken again!

amanda · Married on 04/21/2018

Kristen and Jenn were absolutely amazing!! They made my day everything I could have wanted. They have great pricing and truly do a wonderful job. I would 100% recommend!

Lynnie · Married on 10/21/2017

I could have never tied the knot without Timeless Updos for my wedding. Myself and all of my girls looked amazing with our hair and makeup picture perfect!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 28
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 29
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 30
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 31
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 32

Ali · Married on 10/14/2017

Reviews

Timeless Updos

From the very beginning, I knew timeless updos would make me and my bridal party shine! I heard within a day that Kristin and her team were available for my wedding day. I booked her right away based on raving reviews. As we got closer to the day, it was relieving to have the answers to my questions within 24 hours. Kristin is a great communicator!

They work beauty magic!!! Kristin gave my hair the vintage look I was going for. There was so much volume and the curls lasted all night which was huge for those late night dance shots.

I loved my makeup by Jen. She gave me a natural look and enhanced my features. The pictures are amazing and I actually looked like myself in person which was key. The makeup held up for over 10 hours and I kept my lashes onfor 3 days ; ) Thank you Jen!!

Every single one bridesmaids and my mother were very happy and beautiful throughout the whole day. These ladies know what they're doing and I highly recommend using them! Best Glam Squad Ever!!!

Thank you Kristin, Jen and team!

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 33
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 34
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 35
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 36
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 37

Mia · Married on 10/13/2017

Kristen was amazing! First, she spent so much time with me during my trial updo, trying out 4-5 different styles! She would say, "Oh let me just see this real quick" and make a tweak here or there and my style would have a totally different look. I felt this was so helpful because instead of just trying out 1 or 2 hairstyles I could really hone in on "the" style for my big day. She really worked with me until I was perfectly happy with it. Second, she was awesome to work with day of. She arrived at my parents house right on time and set up downstairs, even after she'd started to unpack her things upstairs because I thought upstairs was best, but my maid of honor said to move things downstairs to be near the food and drinks, and to be more sociable. Her work was fantastic, I loved all of my bridesmaids' hair, my mother got her hair done, and I was so so happy with my own hair for the day. I would definitely recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a hair stylist day of.

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2017

Jen and Kristen were amazing! My wedding day hair and makeup were phenomenal. I received compliments all night. Highly recommend!

LAURA · Married on 10/07/2017

They were amazing! Always super fast responding to my emails. They were on time for the day of the wedding and finished all the girls hair so fast! Each girl's hair was amazing, unique, and beautiful! I would definitely recommend Timeless Updos for your special day and event. I received SO many compliments on my hair. I loved it.

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 38