Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Reviews

Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 6
Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 7
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 09/27/2019

Amazing and Beyond Expectations!!!

I can’t say enough amazing things about Timeless Updos!! After getting several quotes and pictures from other vendors,
    I found Timeless Updos pricing to be very reasonable for me, bridesmaids, mom’s, Jr. Bridesmaid, all with traveling to our hotel in Saratoga Springs, working on 10 of us. Jenn and Kristen put together day of schedule, aligned to photographers schedule, making sure we would all be done in time, and it was perfect! They arrived on early to set up, 100% professional, and we had the best time getting ready!
    Kristen did an amazing job with my mother, who was having some challenges with thinning hair. As mother of the bride, it was stressing her out. Kristen did a trial on her and my mother instantly felt 10x better about pictures, on wedding day, she felt beautiful and looked gorgeous!! As for me, I kept changing between updo and down. They both worked with me through all of my questions and concerns (rain, humidity, frizz, etc..)and my final decision was down, and I felt gorgeous!!
    Jenn and Kristen went above and beyond to make us feel and look gorgeous!! It was an amazing, beautiful day, and could not have been done without Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup!! I highly recommend them for your wedding day, you will feel gorgeous!!!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 8
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 9
  • Elsa

Elsa Di Ruggiero · Married on 09/21/2019

Friendly, communicative and professional!

I hired the Timeless Updos team for my wedding at the Grafton Inn in Grafton, Vermont. Despite being pretty far from their home base in Saratoga Springs, they were right on time at 7:15 am and got set up and ready to go immediately! They were so patient with us as my bridesmaids and other ladies arrived at different times throughout the morning for their services, and took great care in ensuring that everyone felt comfortable and beautiful with the looks they had envisioned for themselves. Everyone's makeup turned out PERFECTLY and looked so natural, which is exactly what I had been hoping for. The hairstyles were effortlessly beautiful and I am so thrilled that we were able to have the team help us feel our best for such an important day. Kristen was extremely communicative leading up to the wedding, answering countless questions and keeping us all organized. I cannot recommend Timeless Updos enough and hope I am able to work with them again in the future. They made my wedding perfect! Do yourself a favor and book them for your wedding ASAP!

Sent on 09/30/2019
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 14
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 07/26/2019

Above and beyond!

Kristen and Jenn!!! Amazing- as all their reviews show these ladies are the best!! I found them through others reviews and so so so happy I did! Kristen is now my new hair cutting lady for life! From the first email I sent them I was so IMPRESSED, their response time is unreal, they are pleasant and flexible. I set up my hair trial with Kristen and it was such a great experience, she cut my hair ( which somehow I always hate my hair cuts----- I LOVED it) you can tell she knows what she’s doing. We chatted as if we’ve been friends for years! We kept in great contact till my wedding day, they were on time of course- and did such an amazing job with all of our hair. Each of my girls were SO happy with their hair which is equally as important as my hair and Jenn and Kristen made sure they were taken care of. Then I made a last minute change and did the exact opposite of my trial- I didn’t even look in the mirror until Kristen was done because I had full confidence she would do a great job! She did for sure, I loved my hair and everyone was in awe about it! Cant wait to post pictures! Thanks so much Kristen and Jenn!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Native Dancer

Nadja · Married on 07/06/2019

Awesome hairstylist

I had 2 hair trials with Kristen and she was there to do my wedding hair and the hair of my bridal party. I couldn’t have asked for a better hair stylist! She is sweet, skilled, and very personable! I loved my hair on wedding day! I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Madeleine · Married on 06/29/2019

Blown away!

I was blown away with the Timeless Updos team on my wedding day. They worked so fast and all of our hair and makeup were flawless. The makeup and hair stayed perfect despite the hot and humid day and a lot of dancing! I would highly recommend Timeless Updos for your wedding day.

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • Dallas

Dallas · Married on 06/08/2019

Kristen is amazing!

I highly recommend Timeless Updos! Kristen is such a sweetheart! Very prompt in emailing you back and very accommodating. During my hair trial I wasn’t a huge fan of the first hairstyle actually on me, without hesitating she took it apart and tried something different which I absolutely loved! On my wedding day she arrived early and did 6 girls plus me with extra time to spare. Everyone loved their hairstyles and they all stayed in place all night even through some crazy dancing! I would recommend Kirsten 1000 times over again!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 15
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 16
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 17
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 18

Meredith Cohen · Married on 05/12/2019

Life saver!!!

Jennifer did a makeup trial with me and she was very open to hearing opinions and gave me some advice with my make up and timing and stuff I had no idea about. She was very helpful. On the day of my wedding she was supposed to come an hour after the guy doing my hair. Well the morning of my wedding the person who was supposed to do my hair canceled. I was so upset. I reached out to Jenn a few hours before she was supposed to come and asked if she could come earlier to do my hair. She was so accommodating!!! She came early listened to what I wanted for my hair and made me feel so beautiful!!!! She did more than I could’ve imagined it was wonderful. I would absolutely recommend Jenn!!! Seriously my day would’ve been awful without her!

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 19
  • Erica

Erica Rave · Married on 04/10/2019

Did a great job!

Jenn was lovely to work with, gave great advice and did a beautiful job with my hair and makeup! All of the girls loved their hair and it stayed curly and beautiful all night! It was so convenient to have her travel to us with everything she needed to make us beautiful. Highly recommend! It was so great not to have to stress about my hair and makeup on the big day!

Sent on 10/15/2019
  • Sonali

Sonali · Married on 11/18/2018

So amazing - Love!!

Loved Jenn and Kristen and the rest of their team. They were great, quick, and made everyone in my wedding gorgeous! They were super flexible. They had to wait around the area, so they could do my second look for my reception, and they delivered. Love them! :)

Sent on 07/10/2019

Rachael · Married on 10/29/2018

Excellent!

I highly recommend Timeless Updo's Hair and Makeup for your next important upcoming event. Jenn came to Manchester, VT and got myself and my bridal party looking beautiful for the special day. Jenn took great care of everyone's visions and made it a reality. As a bride, I was so happy with my hair and makeup and I truly felt like a princess. My 79 year old grandmother even got false eyelashes for the first time in her life!! There were so many memories made and everyone felt beautiful after Jenn worked her magic! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 10/06/2018

Jenn did a wonderful job doing our bridal party's makeup for our wedding in Lake Placid. She was very easy to work with and super accommodating to coordinate with us given her tight schedule that day (we were one of two weddings she did that day!). Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/11/2018

Carissa · Married on 09/30/2018

Kristen, Jenn, and Lisa from Timeless Updos Hair and Makeup truly made my day beautiful. All of my girls, mother in law, mother, and grandmother felt flawless and confident. Their patience, knowledge, and professionalism far exceeding any expectation I had for my wedding day. I have received and continue to receive compliments on how beautiful my hair and makeup was and how perfect is went with my dress. From the trial to the day of, these ladies made me feel comfortable and confident, which is SO important on your wedding day. Communication was easy and I received prompt responses. In addition, they eased any concerns I may have had, for example, my mother has eczema, sensitive, and dry skin, they listened to her concerns and due to their knowledge and experience with various skins types, they made her feel comfortable, and she had no issues on the day of the wedding which allowed her to relax and just enjoy the day. Choosing Timeless updos for my wedding day was one of the best decisions I made and I highly suggest you choose them for your event!

Sent on 10/12/2018
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 20
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 21
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 22
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 23

Christine · Married on 09/29/2018

Loved working them!

Kristen and Lisa where such fun to have to do our wedding hair and makeup. I felt they brought out everyone’s beauty without making us look “made-up” They made everyone feel at ease, they laughed with us and did just beautiful work. I could not be more pleased with them and would highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 01/02/2019
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 24
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 25
  • danielle

danielle · Married on 09/23/2018

Jenn and Kristen did the hair and makeup for my recent wedding in Lake George, New York, and I cannot recommend their services more highly. They are both immensely talented, and work so efficiently - we had six bridesmaids and a mother of the bride in addition to myself, with an ambitious "go time" of 11:00AM, and they executed everyone's hair and makeup beautifully with time to spare. They are a calming, easygoing presence on what could easily be a stressful morning, and, in addition to providing the beautiful, natural, and understated hair and makeup aesthetic we were going for, were just lovely to spend time with. They were also extremely accommodating with my schedule (I live in Massachusetts, so was planning the wedding from afar) when it came to a hair and makeup trial back in May (I went straight from the trial to my engagement photo shoot and was so pleased with the results!)

They're wonderful, and I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of hair and makeup services.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Jillian · Married on 09/22/2018

Kristen and her team were professional from start to finish, they helped me organize a schedule for hair / make up appointments for each individual bridesmaid that required hair/ makeup 2 weeks prior to wedding. They arrived on time ( even 10 minutes before start time) with all equipment, make up chairs, hair chairs included. My bridesmaids looked gorgeous ! And my hair and makeup made me feel like a princess. I love this team and highly recommend them ! - Jillian ( Bride)

Sent on 09/30/2018
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 26
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 27
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 28
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 29
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 30
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 31

Jodi · Married on 09/01/2018

Jenn and Kristen were amazing! Very responsive and super patient with some of our last minute changes. Highly recommend! Thank you to both for making our day so special!!!

Sent on 09/09/2018
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 32
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 33

Christine · Married on 08/18/2018

Jenn Walsh did my hair & make up for my engagement photos - than exactly a year latter for my wedding . I gave her photos for both llooks - and she nailed them both ! I felt comfortable and loved how I looked. I highly recommend Jenn to be your glam - go to - girl !

Sent on 08/23/2018

Allison · Married on 08/04/2018

From the very beginning, Kristen was quick to respond and help me plan for the morning of my wedding. We were from out of town so did not have the chance to do an in-person trial. I did do a local trial and send my pics which Kristen was very comfortable with. My bridesmaids, matron-of-honor, and my Mom had their pics (pins) ready for Kristen the day of and she was so confident and calming about the whole morning. She made everyone feel special and beautiful with her conversation and genuine interest in getting to know you - all the while working her absolute magic with our hair! Professional, creative, talented, and a beautiful heart! I highly recommend Kristen and Timeless Updos for your wedding day! Thank you for making us all feel and look amazing!

Sent on 08/23/2018
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 34
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 35

Annie · Married on 07/22/2018

Perfect Hair & Make-up

Jen was absolutely fantastic, doing both hair and make-up for myself (the bride), my two maids, and my mother! She listened to my thoughts and ideas, and gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for. Thank you so very much, Jen, for helping to make my wedding day perfect! Highly recommended!

Sent on 10/29/2018

Amber · Married on 07/08/2018

Timeless Updos was fantastic to work with both leading up to and on my wedding day! They did a wonderful job and were extremely easy to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone getting married in the area!

Sent on 07/30/2018

Andrea · Married on 06/30/2018

Kristen and Jen did my wedding hair and makeup trial. It was such a great experience. Looking forward to working with them again on my wedding day!

Sent on 06/25/2018

Katrina · Married on 06/30/2018

Jenn Walsh and her team are absolutely incredible! I had initially hired Timeless Updos to do makeup for my wedding, and after meeting Jenn for a makeup trial the day of our engagement photos, I knew I had made the right choice! The makeup was flawless, and also very natural looking. My cousin was supposed to do hair for the wedding and when she backed out about two months before, Jenn made every attempt possible to accommodate our needs on short notice.... and she did not let me down! As a very indecisive bride, Jenn helped me choose a hair style that fit me best based on my personality and the dress I was wearing. She also worked her magic on my stepmom who has short, very thin hair. My step mom was concerned about giving it body and it holding a curl, but Jenn never wavered - she knew it was possible and it came out better than we ever could have imagined! The day of our wedding was above 90 degrees and with an outdoor wedding ceremony, our hair and makeup held perfectly (even with all of the many happy tears). My girls and I had so much fun getting ready - Jenn and her team made us feel incredibly special and beautiful. Thank you thank you thank you!

Sent on 08/19/2018
  • jennifer

jennifer · Married on 06/23/2018

I went through so many hair and makeup trials so many turned out awful and all the money I spent on them was starting to wear on me. That’s when I found Timeless Updos they were a little further away then I was looking, but they were the perfect fit. Jen and Kristen were so nice and responsive it was great working with them. All the girls looked amazing. They even took care of the groom and another groomsmen as well as my aunt at the last minute all of who appreciated their help. Looking back I’m so glad I decided to try them and wish I had found them sooner in my search.

Sent on 07/11/2018
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 36
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 37
    Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup 38

Patty · Married on 06/16/2018

The ladies at Timeless Updos were a pleasure to work with. They are organized punctual and very good at their craft! Our hair and makeup looked great and lasted all night! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Kristy Drabyk · Married on 06/06/2018

Beautiful and easy to work with!

From my trial appointment to the wedding day Kristen was so welcoming and easy to work with. My hair looked perfect and was everything I dreamed of! I had 5 bridesmaids, my mother and mother in law and not one person had a complaint! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 12/19/2018