97 Reviews for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup

On-Site Hair (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)
97 Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Reviews

I could have never tied the knot without Timeless Updos for my wedding. Myself and all of my girls looked amazing with our hair and makeup picture perfect!

Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Lovely Bridesmaid Audrey
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Bridesmaid and daughter of the groom Ally
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Bride Lynnie getting ready for her updo
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Groom Steve and Bride Lynnie
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Maid of honor Sandra
Profile Picture Lynnie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling

Reviews

Timeless Updos

From the very beginning, I knew timeless updos would make me and my bridal party shine! I heard within a day that Kristin and her team were available for my wedding day. I booked her right away based on raving reviews. As we got closer to the day, it was relieving to have the answers to my questions within 24 hours. Kristin is a great communicator!

They work beauty magic!!! Kristin gave my hair the vintage look I was going for. There was so much volume and the curls lasted all night which was huge for those late night dance shots.

I loved my makeup by Jen. She gave me a natural look and enhanced my features. The pictures are amazing and I actually looked like myself in person which was key. The makeup held up for over 10 hours and I kept my lashes onfor 3 days ; ) Thank you Jen!!

Every single one bridesmaids and my mother were very happy and beautiful throughout the whole day. These ladies know what they're doing and I highly recommend using them! Best Glam Squad Ever!!!

Thank you Kristin, Jen and team!

Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Getting all dolled up!
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - Beautiful Bridal party
Photo for Timeless Updos, Hair & Makeup Review - MOH and MOB
Profile Picture Ali, 10/14/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Blowouts, Hair Trial, Updos/Styling

Kristen was amazing! First, she spent so much time with me during my trial updo, trying out 4-5 different styles! She would say, "Oh let me just see this real quick" and make a tweak here or there and my style would have a totally different look. I felt this was so helpful because instead of just trying out 1 or 2 hairstyles I could really hone in on "the" style for my big day. She really worked with me until I was perfectly happy with it. Second, she was awesome to work with day of. She arrived at my parents house right on time and set up downstairs, even after she'd started to unpack her things upstairs because I thought upstairs was best, but my maid of honor said to move things downstairs to be near the food and drinks, and to be more sociable. Her work was fantastic, I loved all of my bridesmaids' hair, my mother got her hair done, and I was so so happy with my own hair for the day. I would definitely recommend Kristen to anyone looking for a hair stylist day of.

Profile Picture Mia, 10/13/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jen and Kristen were amazing! My wedding day hair and makeup were phenomenal. I received compliments all night. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

They were amazing! Always super fast responding to my emails. They were on time for the day of the wedding and finished all the girls hair so fast! Each girl's hair was amazing, unique, and beautiful! I would definitely recommend Timeless Updos for your special day and event. I received SO many compliments on my hair. I loved it.

Photos
Profile Picture LAURA, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Wonderful experience! Make up lasted the entire night.

Profile Picture Renee, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

After reading many reviews and speaking with several vendors on hair and makeup, we chose Timeless Updos and are so happy we did!! My daughter's wedding was in Vermont, the end of August. Jenn & Kristen traveled from Saratoga to our house the day of the wedding. Their work was amazing, they were very easy to work with & the bride, bridesmaids and MOB were all very pleased with the hair designs & makeup application. Not only is their work superb, but they both have wonderful personalities! They were so much fun to work with! We highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 8/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I wrote a one word review it would be “FANTASTIC.” Thankfully, I don’t have to just do one word, so let me elaborate. Kristen and Jenn did my bridal party’s hair and makeup (four bridesmaids, my mom, and me.) Let’s start with how professional they are: they answer every email and phone call, they arrived on time, they made a schedule (one less thing for me to think about), and they had us ready on time (actually ahead of time.) They have great personalities too: they are down-to-earth, easy to talk to, and fun. I wanted to enjoy who we hung out with when getting ready and everyone loved them (I was ready to have them stay for the wedding!) Most importantly, they made each of us look and feel beautiful. My sister and sister-in-law both said their hair and makeup looked better than their own wedding day! I danced A LOT that night and I still looked fantastic at the end of the evening. Two thumbs way up.

How we found and chose Timeless Updos: finding the right vendors are hard. My husband and I were married in Chittenden VT (Mountain Top Inn) last August. When I looked for hair and makeup stylists near my venue, the vendors were overpriced and the quality of the work seemed poor from the photos online. My mom found Timeless Updos from reading reviews. We liked how professional they were with their responses and the beautiful photos posted online. How crazy would it be to get Timeless Updos to come from Saratoga, NY to VT? As it turns out, not a crazy idea at all and the pricing was very fair. I went to Saratoga NY for my trial, and I knew right away I was in good hands. We are so glad we asked Kristen and Jenn to travel to VT to do our hair and makeup!

Profile Picture Meaghan, 8/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I am soooo happy I decided to use Timeless Updos for my wedding! Kristin and Jenn were amazing! I was so happy with how my hair and make-up turned out and my bridesmaids all looked beautiful. In addition to being friendly, professional and accommodating, their prices are extremely fair for the service you receive! It was a wonderful experience and I would definitely recommend them!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 7/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jen Walsh did our wedding parties hair and makeup. She showed up on time, was extremely professional and fun to work with. My hair and makeup was flawless and I got so many compliments. I would recommend her to anybody.

Profile Picture Greg, 7/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and her team are amazing! They did such a wonderful job on my party's hair and makeup! Jenn was able to get my hair to hold a curl for the entire day, which is not an easy task. All three women were personable and friendly, which made the morning fabulous. Thank you!

Profile Picture Heather, 6/25/17, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Jen and her team went above and beyond to make us all feel like princesses. Not only did they make us look amazing, the whole team was super fun and made the day just that, fun! Thank you Timeless Updos for an amazing experience!

Profile Picture Katie, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenn and her team were very detail oriented and were able to accommodate a few extra hair and makeup services last minute. Everyone’ss hair and makeup from mine (the bride) to the bridesmaids and MOB/MOG all looked even better then we pictured. I would def recommend their team for your bridal events

Profile Picture Chelsea, 5/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

As I needed hair and makeup for three people for my sons wedding, Jenn responded and she was amazing. I was thrilled with her professionalism and flexibility and the results. I received many complements and would recommend her services to everyone.

Profile Picture Cornelia , 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Kristen did my hair for my wedding day. She was super accommodating and friendly. She was genuinely happy for me and excited for the wedding! She was professional and really listened to feedback. My hair was flawless and my bridesmaids loved their looks! She did an awesome job and was presented with many different styles (french twist, curly updos, and blow outs). I am so happy I hired Kristen! I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/7/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Licensed, Consultations, Group Services, Hair

Kristen Stroebel did my hair for my wedding, and I absolutely loved it!! She was very nice, and she gets excited about your wedding! My hair was more than I could have asked for, I was so in love with the up-do she did. Looked exactly like the picture I showed her. And she came to me, which was wonderful. She also did all my bridesmaid's hair, and they looked absolutely fabulous. I would absolutely recommend this vendor!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Group Services, Hair, Updos/Styling

Timeless updo's did a fantastic on make-up for myself and four of my bridesmaids at my wedding. She did a wonderful job with makeup requests that each girl had was wonderful to speak with leading up to the wedding. It was great to work with such sweet people on my wedding day.

Profile Picture Katie, 11/26/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have been using Jenn's services for a while now and am never disappointed. Her work is flawless and she is a pleasure to talk with. As soon as I became engaged I knew I was going to hire Jenn for my and my bridesmaids hair and makeup. My bridesmaids and I received so many compliments on our hair and makeup. She's the best!

Profile Picture Morgan, 10/1/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I had a great experience with Jess from Timeless Updos. She did my hair and makeup for my wedding as well as the hair and makeup for my two sisters. Timeless Updos in general and Jess specifically were very easy to work with, very prompt with communication, and very accommodating. Jess came to my apartment for two different trials and came to the wedding site on the wedding day (which was an hour drive for her). She was on time, efficient, friendly, and most of all did a great job. I have had several updos in the past and never liked a single one. Jess was up for the challenge though and I LOVED my hair and my makeup! My sisters' hair and makeup was also gorgeous! One of my sisters is developmentally disabled and both Timeless Updos and Jess were very flexible and made her feel very comfortable. I can't thank them enough for doing such a great job and for helping the hair and makeup part of the day to be stress free for me and fun for everyone!!!

Profile Picture User7247556, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Timeless Updos for hair and make-up for myself, my mother, and my bridesmaids for my wedding. They did a beautiful job and I couldn't have been more thrilled! Everyone was really pleased with the end result of their hair, and everyone's make-up looked so natural. I had done a hair and make-up trial a couple of months before my wedding, and then I decided on a different hairstyle for my wedding after the trial. Kristen was completely understanding and flexible and she had no problem doing the different style. Both Kristen and Jenn were so sweet and were so easy to talk to throughout the day. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a beautiful, natural look!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/8/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I used Timeless Updos for my bridal hair, bridesmaid's hair and mother of the bride hair. Jenn did a phenomenal job! Leading up the wedding she was super responsive and I love how clear they were with pricing/contract information. On the day of our wedding I actually wanted something different than what we did in my trial. Jenn listened, understood, worked through it and we both said that we liked how it came out better than what it was in the trial. She was so helpful and great! The rest of the wedding party's hair looked wonderful also. Loved it all!

Profile Picture Alexa, 6/4/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Updos/Styling

We hired Timeless Updos for hair and makeup for the big day and they were fantastic!! I worked with Jenn for my trial and the big day, and she was absolutely wonderful. She listened to everything that I wanted but also made suggestions as to what she thought would look best, and the result was perfect! I felt so beautiful on the big day, I normally hate getting my picture taken, but after Jenn worked her magic I felt so comfortable and couldn't stop smiling and posing for pictures all day!! I would highly recommend Jenn and her team, not only were they great at what they do, they were also so much fun and down to earth, we all had so much fun getting ready on the morning of the big day!!

Profile Picture Courtney , 5/21/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Blowouts, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup

I cannot say enough about how amazing Jenn and her staff were for our day! Not only did she make everyone in our wedding party look gorgeous but her kindness, compassion, and excitement made for the perfect start of my wedding day. Jenn was extremely flexible throughout the entire process. My mom's health was a major concern of mine leading up to the wedding and I was nervous that she wouldn't be able to start the day on time. Jenn reassured me a hundred times that everything would be fine and she would do whatever was needed to make sure that everyone got done no matter how long and when it happened. On the day, she was the calming force that I needed. When things were running late, she put everyone at ease. At one point one of my bridesmaids said that she wished that she had Jenn for her wedding day because she felt more comfortable and beautiful than she did on her own wedding day! Jenn was by far my favorite vendor of the day! She set the tone for a wonderful day and I couldn't be more grateful to her!

Profile Picture User4697122, 1+ year ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I worked with Lisa for my wedding makeup trial and day of makeup. She was great! She did my makeup and 3 other girls and stayed on scheduled and we all looked great! She did my makeup a little differently the day of my wedding but I loved it more than my trial. She really listened to what we all liked and didn't and was very easy to work with. I would highly recommend Lisa!

Profile Picture User4975926, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews