Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. Reviews

38 | Monroe, NC

38 Reviews for Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc.

Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 1
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 2
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 3
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 4
Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 5

Hannah Larousa · Married on 09/14/2019

My experience with Timeless Exposure Photography

Being able to work with Melissa was absolutely great! The quality of her photos are insane. You cannot put a price on them. Every single photo was well worth it. There were not any photos I didn’t like (and that’s coming from a bridezilla)! It was so awesome being able to post these photos on my facebook or instagram and having everyone say “she did an amazing job, these pictures are so good”. The best part is.. she doesn’t just show up to “work”. Melissa really interacts with her clients & gets to know them. She’s really fast as well, so when you’re in your wedding dress sweating & your groom is in his suit dripping sweat, you better hope you have her there to speed things along! Overall my experience with Timeless Exposure Photography was incredible and I highly recommend using them!

Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 6
    Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 11
    Sent on 10/09/2019

Hali · Married on 08/09/2019

So easy to work with

She is amazing! I used her for my bridal portraits and wedding photos and let me tell you she is so so sweet and easy to work with.. she stayed out there with me for 2 hrs during my portraits and was very patient with the bridal party during the wedding photos. Her prices are very reasonable for the quality of pictures you’re getting along with how amazing she is to work with

Sent on 08/13/2019

Allison Helms · Married on 03/09/2019

Very Accommodating

Melissa was fantastic. She did our engagement photos, my bridal portraits, and the wedding for us. She was very flexible and very helpful in the entire process. Very good at helping *awkward* people like myself when it comes to photos. She guided my husband and I through each pose as we needed, brought her own lighting and all equipment necessary, and was very professional while keeping all of the photoshoots fun and lighthearted. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Kimberly Richards · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Experience!

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Melissa and her team. She is extremely organized and experienced, and she took the time to listen to exactly what my husband and I wanted out of our pictures on our special day. We felt completely confident in her services, and we would definitely recommend her to any friend!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/20/2018

It took what felt like a million years for me to choose a photographer and I finally decided on Melissa, and boy am I glad I did! Not only is her work fantastic, but she was a blast to work with. She was able to handle my bridal party (specifically the groomsman) with ease and made sure we were on track and I got all of the pictures I wanted. I would recommend Melissa a thousand times over!

Sent on 11/22/2017

Bethany · Married on 08/11/2018

Words can not do Melissa justice. Her work is amazing. I am so in love with every picture she took. Melissa was great to work with and was available when I needed to talk with her.

Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 12
    Timeless Exposures Photography, Inc. 13
    Sent on 09/06/2018

Alex · Married on 06/16/2018

Melissa is amazing! She is very patient, detail oriented, and organized. Working with her was a breeze and a delight! She was truly able to capture the essence of our special day and for that we are so grateful. We will forever be able to re-live our wedding day through the amazing photographs she was able to produce.

Sent on 07/18/2018

Mallory · Married on 04/21/2018

Great job! Very detail oriented. Loved all of our pictures!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Theresa · Married on 03/03/2018

Timeless Exposures is phenomenal!!! I couldn’t have imagined having better photos to preserve my wedding memories. I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 04/06/2018

Stephanie · Married on 08/26/2017

Melissa did a fantastic job meeting all of our needs and providing excellent quality and service for our Engagement and Wedding.

Sent on 11/27/2017

Courtney · Married on 08/19/2017

I can't thank Melissa enough for the wonderful work she did! We used Melissa for both our engagement and our wedding day pictures. The results were better than I imagined. I was unsure about my plans for the wedding day whether we would do a first look or not so she prepared two timelines for us just in case we decided to go a different direction. We were fortunate to get her husband as well on our wedding day and they were both were very patient with us even though we were running a little behind schedule. I highly recommend using timeless exposure!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Lauren · Married on 04/22/2017

Melissa is very professional and flexible with schedules. She works alone, but captures all the shots that you ask for. She gets the edited pictures back promptly and gives rights to print them yourself to save money.

Sent on 05/23/2017
  • Liz

Elizabeth · Married on 04/15/2017

My husband and I love Melissa and Scott! They are such a breeze to work with and we wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else! Our pictures turned out amazing in every which way! Having two smaller kids in our wedding party she worked great with them! Highly recommended!

Sent on 05/16/2017

Stephanie · Married on 04/14/2017

Melissa was very professional and very easy to work with. She was flexible when it came to meeting. I am in love with my pictures and feel like I am back at my wedding day when I look at them.

Sent on 05/24/2017

Adrienne · Married on 10/08/2016

Melissa is great! She has a positive attitude and is fun to work with. She is super flexible and can accommodate to anything you request for.

Sent on 11/18/2016

Adrienne · Married on 10/08/2016

Make sure it is in your budget

Sent on 11/11/2016

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

We met Melissa at a bridal show and she was amazing! Her and her husband are so sweet and are such a pleasure to work with. On the day of our wedding, they helped get all the pictures we wanted even when it felt rushed. We couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 11/15/2016

B · Married on 09/03/2016

There are not enough stars to rank our experience with Timeless Exposures! Melissa and her team really captured the special moments in her images. For our outdoor, pre-wedding session, she did a fantastic job of using the light and scenery to capture us while pulling in the beautiful backdrop. She was so flexible and agreed to take our wedding couple photos an hour before our ceremony. She has a great eye for incorporating the surroundings into her work. They were able to capture great shots at the wedding without intruding on the day. Everyone has been raving about the photography. She came highly recommended to us. We won't hesitate to highly recommend her to others. She really couples a gift of "seeing what will work in a photograph" with skill, and is such a joy to work with. An 100% positive experience!!!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Randall · Married on 07/09/2016

Melissa was wonderful to work with! Her packages were the perfect price and included so much! In our wedding package, we were given the choice of having either bridal portraits or engagement photos taken. Since we already had taken our engagement photos, I had Melissa do my bridal portraits and they turned out wonderful! She was willing to go wherever I asked her to. The wedding photos turned out beautifully! She really captured every single moment of the whole night. Throughout the night I asked her to take certain pictures and she was always willing to do so. Her husband was also available so she brought him along to have a second person there. I love my photos and I can't wait to get my final album back! Thank you so much Melissa!

Sent on 07/30/2016

L · Married on 06/04/2016

Melissa was great in capturing our engagement and wedding portraits & did a phenomenal job on my bridal portraits. I highly recommend using Timeless Exposures! Best quality & rates in Charlotte/Monroe.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Casey · Married on 11/14/2015

We love having Melissa as a photographer. She was so sweet and easy to work with! We will defintlly be using her again!

Sent on 12/24/2015

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2015

Melissa is amazing!! Since the beginning she blew us away with the pictures she took of us for our engagement session. She was extremely reliable and easy to work with. Anytime me or my husband had a question she was very fast getting back to us. She also had beautiful ideas on different poses. She is reasonably priced and we highly recommend her for any event or occasion. Our wedding pictures came out perfect and we are forever grateful for Melissa capturing our special day. We will definitely use her for the future! Everyone that has seen our photos that Melissa took complimented on how beautiful they all turned out. We feel blessed to have met Melissa and would recommend her to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Stephanie · Married on 04/26/2015

Melissa is an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with! She was very attentive to my requests and captured our day perfectly. She had our edited photos back to us within 2.5 weeks! The photos are gorgeous! Very quick to respond to emails and very easy to get along with. I am so glad we chose Timeless Exposures and highly recommend Melissa to anyone looking for a photographer!!!

Sent on 05/19/2015

Jessica · Married on 03/21/2015

We absolutely loved our pictures from Timeless Exposures. She was very flexible with meetings and with our bridal portraits. Our pictures were absolutely beautiful and we felt very comfortable with her and with her husband doing photographs as well. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 04/26/2015

Ruth · Married on 02/21/2015

Melissa was just awesome to work with! We felt so comfortable and at ease with her. We live a few hours away from her and she was always flexible when planning meetings.
    She does absolutely beautiful work. Melissa clearly loves what she does and it shines through.
    We will definitely be going back to Melissa when another big life event comes our way that needs to be photographed.

Sent on 02/28/2015