Time of your life djs Reviews

102 | New Braunfels, TX

102 Reviews for Time of your life djs

vanessa · Married on 07/23/2016

I would definitality book again!!! Amazing job! Very easy to work with always listened and was very patient! Even when I changed something last minute it was no problem and everything was done amazingly! Everyone complimented how good Pete interacted with the crowd! Super sweet and very kind man!

Sent on 08/10/2016

Cheryl · Married on 06/18/2016

I went into the wedding music process not knowing what to expect or even that you needed a song for nearly every aspect of a traditional reception! Pete walked me through the process and even provided me with song suggestions when I wasn't sure where to go with it! On the day of the wedding Pete set up before my guests arrived, worked through last minute issues without a hitch, and interacted with my guests perfectly. My day turned out wonderful and I ended up dancing for the entire 5 hour reception! Choosing Time of Your Life DJs was definitely one of the best decisions I ever made!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Pete was thorough and responsive to our individual requirements/specifications. Music selection was endless and sound system high quality.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Pete was amazing from the first meeting until even after our big day. The ceremony started late and we had a family emergency right before the reception began, but Pete was able to work with us to get back on schedule and keep the guests happy and dancing. He even checked back with me the next day to make sure everything was ok after the emergency. He was willing to meet and set up a day-of schedule before even signing a contract. He was truly a blessing on our wedding day and we are so thankful that he was there to help us on such a crazy day!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Pete did an AWESOME job as our DJ for the ceremony and the reception. He was always extremely accommodating, flexible, kind, responsible, accountable, and genuinely nice. We could tell that he truly wants to make his customers happy. I would recommend him to ANYONE.

Sent on 04/19/2016

James · Married on 04/02/2016

Pete was awesome!!!! Had everyone dancing the entire time! Everyone had a great time!

Jacy · Married on 03/25/2016

Pete is wonderful! He kept the party going all night and all of our guest had really great things about the service he provided to us!

Sent on 03/28/2016

Pete did a great job with the music at our wedding. Everyone enjoyed the music and commented on how great it was. Pete was also very responsive.

Sent on 03/19/2016
  • User6205586 · 2+ years ago

Time of your life Dj did a great job at our wedding. He played all the music we asked for and kept the party going all night. I would highly recommend them for anyone's wedding or event.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Anita · Married on 11/14/2015

Pete was the best we could have hoped for! Totally flexible and professional. We had many people comment on how good the DJ was and asking who it was and how we found him. It was great!

Sent on 01/12/2016

Minda · Married on 10/10/2015

I understand how stressful it is to find the perfect DJ-but look no further! Pete helped make the wedding run smoothly and everyone loved the music! Our guests danced all night long. Pete listened to our wants and delivered outstanding service! Wouldn't have changed a thing. Thanks a bunch, Pete!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Courtney · Married on 09/12/2015

Amazing!! Made the evening wonderful!

Sent on 09/16/2015

Pete was friendly, helpful and professional. He met with us before the wedding and listened to our needs. He is easy to work with since he is very flexible. We were able to email him the music we wanted and he made sure to have it for the reception. Our guests danced up until the last song was played. We had lots of compliments on the music. Since he was there early, he was ready to start the music on time. Since we didn't have as much experience making a timeline for the reception, he walked us through the process. This also helped our other vendors.

Sent on 06/18/2015

Sara · Married on 05/02/2015

Pete is so great! He will do exactly what you want and answer and questions you may have along the way. He even came to the rehearsal! Everything will go to plan! The sound system is great! Thank you for everything Time of your Life! We really enjoyed it, highly recommend. :)

Sent on 05/06/2015

Pete Wong is very nice & down to earth. I would highly recommend him to all those that are looking for a DJ. He is very professional who looks after your best interest.

Sent on 03/06/2015

Andrew · Married on 01/17/2015

Time of Your Life DJ's/Pete Wong were awesome! He worked with us every step of the way to make sure that our wedding was everything that we ever wanted! He was awesome and EXTREMELY EASY to work with! I would use him again and I will recommend him to anyone I know in the SA area!

Sent on 02/07/2015

Alexa · Married on 12/13/2014

Very accommodating for what we were asking for and really gave us what we were looking for. We were running late at the wedding and they helped us get get back on track and make sure that everything got fit in and happened as planned! Great company and super easy to work with!!

Sent on 12/19/2014

This vendor did such a great job. Everyone at the wedding had a great time and there wasn't a single moment where our guests weren't dancing. A cousin of ours actually booked the DJ for her big day after the wedding. This vendor comes highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/17/2014

Lisa · Married on 11/01/2014

I cannot say enough great things about Pete Wong and Time of Your Life DJs!! Pete is so incredibly kind and friendly, and his number 1 priority is making sure your event goes exactly how you want it to go. We were planning our wedding from abroad, and Pete was wonderful about working with us over the phone and via email. I really enjoyed our phone conversations and knew from the first time we spoke that we were in good hands.
    He responds right away to emails, checks in to make sure things are on track, and worked with us to come up with an itinerary for the day and how music should fit in. For cost reasons, based on what we'd been quoted by other DJs, we were only going to have music for the dancing part of the reception. But Pete's rates were so reasonable, we could afford to have him do our music for the reception AND dinner AND cocktail hour AND the ceremony (which involved setting up equipment at an additional location on the property)! He didn't charge us any extra for the ceremony and the extra set up, just the same hourly rate, which was so generous of him.
    Pete's selection of music was vast! I think he had every song that got requested at the reception. He did a great job of reading the mood of the room, so we and all of our guests had a fantastic time dancing for hours!
    Time of Your Life DJs is based out of New Braunfels, but they were willing to travel two hours to our venue at no extra cost to us -- another very generous gesture. So if your wedding is somewhere in Central Texas, I highly recommend working with Time of Your Life, you won't regret it!

Sent on 11/13/2014
  • emmonsa

Annette · Married on 10/31/2014

Pete did a wonderful job with the music selections for both our ceremony and reception. He kept us on track the entire evening, which was great, because we got a bit of a late start.
    We had people on the dance floor most of the evening. And he even handed the microphone over to my niece so she could sing along with her favorite song! (so sweet).
    Great evening!

Sent on 11/26/2014

You made the wedding a huge success. Awesome in every way. I can't thank you enough! I highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2014
  • Pamfoleen

Pamela · Married on 10/12/2014

Pete Wong was great! He was early to the venue which I love and he played what we wanted. He was very sweet and kept me on time. He was not needy which is good since I am the needy one.

Sent on 10/24/2014

Martha · Married on 10/11/2014

We did not have a wedding coordinator for our daughters wedding, and Pete was a great assistant with the timing of events during the reception. We all had a fantastic time and appreciated the job Time of Your Life did for us! Thank you Pete!!!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Erika · Married on 10/10/2014

Pete did a great job as a DJ for our wedding. My wedding started later than planned but he was very flexible with adjusting to changes during the ceremony and reception. The wedding game was so fun and quick, everyone loved the questions and answers. Music was appropriate for each stage of the wedding and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 10/29/2014

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2014

Michael and Pete were great! They worked with me to help me figure out which songs I wanted played for which things throughout our wedding and reception. They even managed to accommodate my last minute requests that I forgot to mention in the beginning. I recommend them!

Sent on 11/15/2014